"Get It Girls" (Lesbian Story)

By missbenji

"If you like strippers, bad bitches, drama, turning up, getting money, and hook ups, then "Get It Girls" is a... More

Here's A Tip
G- String & Heels
Bands Will Make Her Dance
Fuckin Wit Ballers
My Majesty, Your Majesty.
Vodka Emotions
Foreign Men With Them Benjaminz
Fuckin Wit A Bad Bitch
Penthouse Nights
Bend Her Over, For A Range Rover
Karma Is A Bitch, A Bitch Ass Nigga
Young Cocaine
Melrose Blvd.
We Ain't Got No Worries
Feelin So Official
Bitches
Moving Out & Movin On?
Netflix and Chill
Video Vixen Or Hoe?
Family Feud & Ex BFF Drama
Love Gets Bumpy
Drunk In Love
To Love & Life
Stuffing On Thanksgiving
Oh Brother!
Just A Hoe?
Baby, Do I Love You?
MADE (Melrose & Jade)
Bad Bitches Reunite!
WILD
Broken Love
Melrose POV
My Loss Or Yours?
Turn Up For A Check!
Majestic Nights
Gimme Dat Magic
Day Out
Bad Bitches Link Up!
Jaded
Lovin The Crew. Lovin The Fam.
A Good Mother?
Love & Dreams
Baby Mama Drama
Love & Hate
Letting Go & Moving On
Old Friends. New Secrets.
So Much Drama
The Twins Arrive
My Lil Fam
Melrose POV (2) Deep In My Thoughts
EX Games
Is Three A Crowd Or Nah?
All He Needed
Taking Things Slow
Back At It?
Ex Bae
Birthday Bitch!
Jade, Will You Marry Me?
Desiree's POV
Plan A is Plan B
Can't Force Love
MADE (Part 2)
Bump In The Road
I DO!
SQUAD GOALS
Announcement!

BBQ Madness

5.2K 199 36
By missbenji

I wake up in Majesty's strong arms and feel like life is pretty complete. I soon get up and head into the twins room and breastfeed both of them but it's getting harder to do because they are both growing so quickly. I can't help to stare at Malaya and realize how much she looks more like Melrose than me or Majesty. It's not even like Melrose and Majesty are identical twins, they are fraternal so it's not like Malaya looks like Melrose and Majesty, she just looks like Melrose. I know that Melrose is her aunt but it is still kinda bothersome and it also makes me realize why Melrose likes Malaya so much. Before I could let this bother me anymore, Majesty comes into the room and tells me that we gotta head over to his place for the BBQ. I am so not in the mood to see any of his family but I kinda already agreed. I finish up breastfeeding the twins and get ready. Majesty makes me change my outfit twice cause he thinks they both looked hoeish. See what I mean about controlling? I finally, change into something, sophisticated but still sexy, a knee length skin tight dress with red bottoms. Anyways, around 10 AM we head out the door to Majesty's. When we arrive, Majesty heads upstairs to shower and tells me that some of his family will be coming over and bringing groceries and to let them in. As soon as Majesty gets into the shower, there's a knock on the door. I answer it, as told.

"Ay bae." June says as he comes inside with both of his hands filled with bags of groceries.

Young Cocaine follows close behind him and smacks my ass hard. 

"Haven't seen your fine ass in a while." Young Cocaine says as he inappropriately gropes me.

"Nigga, thought you were in jail? And I suggest you keep your friendly ass hands to yourself. Last thing I need is a drama filled day." I roll my eyes and head back into the family rooms where the twins sleep in their carriers. 

"Can't believe Majesty still hittin that. Gave you a job and everything and you ain't even trynna let me nut again." June whispers in my ear.

"June, stop. You already know, I changed. I ain't messy like that anymore." I defend.

"All I'm sayin is that a nigga got a lot of badd ass bitches hittin me up for your spot at the club and I can let them have it if you ain't trynna be generous." June threatens.

"Nigga, do as you fuckin wish." I swing my weave slapping June in the face with it and head down to Majesty's basement with the twins. I hold little Malaya with tears of anger filling my eyes, feeling like drama already has gotten started.

About 10 minutes later, Majesty calls my cell phone threatening me cause he thinks I left. I tell his stupid ass that I'm just in his basement but don't mention why cause I'm trying to keep the peace.

Majesty stomps down to the basement. "The fuck Jade? I didn't invite you so you can go hide away from everybody with my twins. Bring your ass back upstairs and be friendly. I don't know what your fuckin problem is but today is important and yo lil attitude ain't about to ruin it."

I'm so ready to pop off on this nigga but I don't. I just push passed him with the twins and head back upstairs where Majesty's father is on the couch, looking hateful. No wonder the change in Majesty's attitude. Papa Williams is here. I hate that nigga. However, I slowly walk over to him and hand him Malaya, fake smiling. Papa Williams holds Malaya but eyes my outfit up and down and shoots Majesty a disapproving look. I roll my eyes and head into the kitchen where La La is standing with a drink in her hand. I blow my breath.

"Fuckin, really?" I sigh out loud.

"Bitch, you mad cause his family still love my ass?" La La starts laughing.

"Didn't you abort Young Cocaine's unborn child and get your ass beat by him. Yeah, bitch shut the fuck up."  I roll my eyes at La La's stupid ass.

"Papa Williams will always love me so it don't matter."  La La snaps.

Majesty walks in the kitchen grabbing two beers for some other relatives. 

"Majesty, why she here?" I wrinkle my forehead in disgust.

"Jade, I don't know. I didn't invite her." Majesty shrugs. "I'm guessing my dad did or somebody. Just ignore her." Majesty pushes passed me and into the backyard where I can smell strong BBQ. 

I go back into the living room to be with my babies again. This time Melrose and Alize sit there holding my babies. Now I am enraged but I don't pop off. I just immediately snatch Jaden out of Alize's arms. 

"Yo, chill the fuck out! I was even holding the cute one." Alize begins to laugh.

"The fuck you mean?" I throw my drink onto Alize.

"Yo, Yo, Yo!" Melrose jumps to her feet and pulls me aways from Alize. 

Alize rises to her feet like she's about to fight me while Jaden is still in my arms. Melrose holding Malaya, leads me outside.

"Yo, what's goin on? You aite?" Melrose looks genuinely concerned but I'm still mad at her for everything she's put me through."You can tell me if you not good, you know?" Melrose holds my chin and looks into my eyes.

"I just don't want to be here...Like at all. Your brother knows how uncomfortable it makes me to be around your family and he still insist that I come. Little does he know his cousins are feeling me up and asking for me to fuck, while he was upstairs taking a shower." I express, holding Jaden close to me. 

"I know it's gon be hard for you but just trust me. Stick around me for the rest of the time you're here. They ain't gon say shit if they see you with me." Melrose tells me as she plays with my daughter's hair.

"What about Alize? Make that bitch leave cause I swear, I don't even care if your family hates me, I will fuck her up!" I threaten.

Melrose laughs. "That's my homie."

"She basically called my son ugly! Your nephew!" I argue.

"Nah, she was just throwin shade at you. Since Malaya looks like me and Jaden looks like you. If she were to call Malaya ugly, she would've been talkin about her homie and she knew that by calling Jaden ugly, you would be offended cause y'all look alike but all in all it was wrong so yeah, I'll tell her she gotta go for that one." Melrose assures me.

I feel much better as I head and inside and a take a seat on the couch. My mind is boggled about how forgiving Majesty is, the same bitch who shot him, some months ago, is partying in his crib, eating his food, holding his son. Ugh, but if he gon be mad at Alize, he might as be just as bitter towards Melrose, June, and Young Cocaine as well. As the party goes on, I get a text from Rich, reminding me that we got a date tonight. He's tells me he will pick me up at 9:00 which turns my day around completely. Majesty takes the twins out in the back to meet a whole group of relatives that just arrived. My antisocial ass in still sitting on the couch glaring at Alize as Melrose explains to her that she'll meet her back at her crib.

Melrose brings me a plate of food and puts her arms around me. She smells like expensive cologne and her firm biceps, let me know that she's bend working out lately. 

"I see that snap back is for real." Melrose eyes my figure, referring to the fact that I had twins and still look good. She lays her head on my chest as I eat my potato salad and chicken.

"Now, you just know you a hoe." CJ shakes her head as she stares at Melrose's head on my chest.

"Shut the fuck up CJ, nobody worried about your broke, whack ass." Melrose mumbles as she buries her face in deeper to my chest.

"Melrose, don't you know how long I've been waiting for a perfect excuse to fuck your ass up. Today could be the day, fam." CJ barks.

"Then let it." Melrose tries to stand to her feet but I hold her arm and pull her back down.

"Don't give Papa Williams the satisfaction." I tell Melrose.

I hear several of Majesty's relatives coming inside oohing and awing about how cute the twins are and asking about me. I finally get up and introduce myself to Majesty's and Melrose aunt, which turns out to be Young Cocaine and June's mom. She tells me that I'm beautiful and how adorable the twins are then goes on and on about how me and Majesty make such a cute couple. Blah.

Majesty soon comes back inside with his shirt off and sweaty from a long game of football with all his cousins and some other relatives. Papa Williams is going on and on about how great Majesty is and how Majesty just got a contract to play pro football for the NFL, which he didn't tell me anything about. However, all his family claps and congratulates him. I can't seem to find Melrose until I see that she's headed to her car, looking upset. 

"Hey." I say to Melrose as she turn around looking very hurt. I give her a long tight hug. "You know me and Majesty agreed that we're going to treat the twins equally no matter what." I assure her.

"Damn, I was hoping you'd treat Malaya a tad bit better." Melrose jokes. "Nah, they're both great. It's just that I see a lot of me in Malaya, that's all." 

Melrose kisses me and I don't care cause it feels good but the sudden fear of the family seeing me causes me to pull away. 

"Umm, It was nice seein you. I guess." I turn and head back inside.

I return back inside and tell Majesty that I have to go. I know that Majesty gets the twins tonight still cause that's what we agreed upon so I give my babies each a long hug and lots of kisses and leave lots of pre-pumped breast milk for them before heading out to get ready for my date with Rich. On my way home I get a text from Desiree, it's a  picture of her holding a check for 20,000 with the caption "Back At it".

(A/N How Y'all feel about Young Cocaine firing Jade because she ain't give up no booty? What about Melrose? Y'all think Jade should've fought Alize? Does Papa Williams have a legit reason to hate Jade? How y'all think that date with Rich gon go? What y'all think Desiree meant when she said "Back At It"? LOL Anyways. Comment and don't forget to vote. Thanks for reading. :-) )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 16.6K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...
16.2K 1.9K 54
But, like I said, maybe she might just be my only hope to get Jordan. "Okay, so what exactly do you have in mind? What am I supposed to do?" She gets...
546K 14K 32
"Are you crazy?! Piss off!" Sam Harrison screams. "You can't turn down an opportunity like this, sweetheart. I know you'd die to be seen with me as...
2.6K 84 17
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Jade is one bad woman running the game, key word being woman. Picking up right where her father left off, she handles the g...