The Secrets We Keep: Skybrine...

By walkedintoatree

After one year of being away from his friends because of training he goes back to find himself fighting one o... More

Obsidian
Reunion
Team crafted is back
The Secret
Too close
Flash back
The forgotten Secret
The problem
The battle
The unknown truth
The unknown
A mystery
A dream to never forget
The magic library
Sticks and stones
A prophecy told
Trapped
The hunt for portals
Months
So close yet so far
Enchantments
Time
Secrets
Found
Free
Back
Home
Epilogue
Sequel is out!!!

Another Reunion

1K 26 12
By walkedintoatree

                   Sky's POV

       My mind is racing right now! We just found this guy, helped him then we introduced our selfs and when he hears Seto's name he says he's Seto's cousin because Seto's father was his uncle. Then next thing I know he shows us this picture and apparently he's a brother to my dad! So I guess I have 5 uncles now. And then that makes me and Seto cousins? This is way to much to take in. Then I notice Steve look outside. "You guys can stay for the night if you want..... I have 4 extra bedrooms." Steve says to us. I look outside and it was already getting dark. Well we spent our entire day surprised out of our minds. We all look at each other and we shrug and nodded to Steve. "I hope you guys don't mind sharing." Steve says. "We don't mind." We all say after one and other. Steve nodded and showed us the 4 rooms. Each room had 2 separate beds. So Jerome and Mitch shared a room, Quentin and Ian shared the second room, Ty and Jason shared the third room, and Seto and me shared the last room. When We got settled we went into our rooms and tried to sleep.

         Many many minutes later

     I couldn't sleep for the life of me. Maybe it's because I still had my sunglasses on because I would have them off but since we are sharing rooms. Sigh. Why didn't dad or any of my uncles tell me about Steve? "Sky are you awake?" Seto asks sounding fully awake. "Mmmm humm." I mumble. "My mind is racing and I can't think straight." I say to Seto. "Same here.... It's just to much to take in all at once." Seto says agreeing with me. I of course was also a little mad at my dad and uncles for not telling me about Steve. But why didn't they tell me they told me about uncle Notch what's the difference? "I am just going to go outside for a minute.... Ok?" I ask Seto. He nodded and I left out of the room. I walk around the house for a bit and I find a ladder going up leading to an opening. I go up the ladder and it leads to the roof. "I guess I will just sit here for a bit." I say aloud. So I sit there doing nothing starring into the starry night. Then to my surprise I see purple smoke fly by. Is that Seto? I didn't know who it was but I just kept looking in the starry night sky. Thud! I get startled when I hear the thud but when I turn around to see what it was I saw my uncle EnderBrine. He sighs in relief. "Your ok!" He sort of yells. "Why wouldn't I be?" I ask confused. "Well Notch was in a cave near here and we wanted to make sure you guys were ok." Uncle EnderBrine says. I nodded. 
"Is dad with you?" I ask. "He should be here soon." Uncle EnderBrine says looking at me giving a smile. His eyes were glowing. His left eye was glowing white like my fathers and the right eye was glowing purple like an Enderman. As we waited for my dad I was tempted to ask him why they didn't tell me about Steve. But I didn't. Then I hear a Noise that an Enderman makes when teleporting and I turn to see who it was and it was my dad with uncle 303 and uncle Null. Uncle EnderBrine walks over to them and I do too. "At least your ok." Dad says to me in relief. I nodded. "Sky what's wrong?" Dad asks.
"How come you never told me about Steve?" I ask looking at them. Their eyes widen when I said Steve's name. Just then Steve comes to the roof of the house and stares in surprise at the sight of his brothers. They all stare at each other for a bit. "303?......Null?.......EnderBrine?..........Hero?......" Steve asks still kind of staring. They didn't say anything. Then Steve runs up to them and hugs my dad. If he's mad you just made a death wish Steve. Dad just pats Steve on the back and Steve gets off. "Where have you guys been?" He asks. they still didn't say anything. Then I notice that uncle Null was really sad with a depressed look on his face. "Guys what's wrong? ....... Don't you guys remember me?" Steve asks in a kind of heartbroken voice. "We remember you Steve it's just been so long." Uncle Null says. Steve nodded. "How come you guys never told me about Steve?" I ask my dad and uncles. They didn't say anything. Then I realized why. Steve is a mortal and everyone of Steve's brothers are immortal or have powers. "He's not immortal is he?" I ask them.
"No..... I was the one who wasn't immortal out of the group." Steve says answering. I nodded. And it was silent.

           30 minutes later

     There was a little bit of silence other then uncle Null talking to Steve or I guess uncle Steve. But other then that it was a little quiet. "Sky? ....... Are you up here?" I hear Seto ask. "Over here Seto." I call to Seto waving. He comes onto the roof and then he notices my uncles and my dad. "Family reunion?" Seto asks stating the obvious. I nodded. Then I remembered that Steve said that Seto's dad was his uncle so I look up to dad who right there. "Was Seto's father your uncle?" I ask dad. Dad looks at Seto and back to me. "Yes Seto's father was me and my brothers uncle....... So Seto you are cousins." My dad says giving a smile. All of my uncles other that Notch were a little bit behind my dad. But uncle EnderBrine was walking closer. Seto's eyes widen in excitement and runs over to uncle EnderBrine and gives him a hug, and so does uncle EnderBrine. Well it looks like we have some catching up to do. After a little bit Seto comes over to me and sits down beside me. "Welcome to the family Seto." I say giving him a smile. "Thanks Sky." Seto says giving a smile back. As time went by we made a small hand shake. We would fist pump then turn our wrists. ( I know not the best hand shake ever.) by the time we finished the moon was in the middle of the sky. We looked at each other and nodded. To say to each other that we were ready to go back to our room. "We're going to go .... Ok?" I say telling my uncles and dad. "Ok..... See you tomorrow....... Maybe." Dad says giving me and Seto a small smile. We nodded and went down the ladder and to the room we were sharing. I get into my bed and this time I take off my sunglasses, a small yellow glow was coming from my yellowish coloured eyes. The glow starts to fade and I soon fall asleep.

              Skip to morning

    I wake up with the sun shinning in my eyes again. I look over to where Seto was and he's still sleeping.sigh. I wonder if dad is still here. I get up out of the bed and grab my sunglasses. I walk out of the room trying not to wake up Seto. I walked into the living room and it looked like my dad and uncles have left. No one else was up yet so I went to go on the roof again.

20 minutes later

I wonder if anyone else is up yet. I go to the little hole in the roof that has the ladder and I went down. I go to the living room and see that everyone was up. "Hey Sky." Ty says when he sees me. "Hey" I say back. I sit at the table were everyone else was. "So ...... Are you guys actually related?" Quentin asks nodding his head towards me and Seto. Me and Seto look at each other and give a small nod to each other and we told them of how we were related.

??? POV

  I was walking through a forest hoping to find some new land and hopefully another person (or player. I don't what to call them because it's like minecraft in real life.) I have been traveling for as long as I can remember, well every since my village burnt down, I was the only one to escape, I was only 3 when it happened so it's kind of a blur. So I continued walking through the forest until I came to a plains biome. "Ahhhhhhvdjbdhdsghdhys!!!" Someone running across the plains was yelling and now I see why, there is a wither boss chasing him. So I grabbed my diamond sword and I ran after them. "It's Ross time!!" I yell as I jump and hit the wither on the back. And we fought the wither boss for what seemed like hours because it kept healing itself.
"Bong bong!" I hear someone yell but it wasn't the guy who I was fighting with it was a purple dinosaur hybrid. He shot a arrow at the Wither boss and it started going after him. We were all fighting the Wither boss and it was getting hard because it kept healing itself, and I was getting a little tired. Then just out of no where 8 people came standing a least 10 blocks behind the Wither boss. "Hey Wither!" I guy in a grey and black hoodie wearing an amulet that had a purple gem in the middle and a gold outlining, he also had sunglasses. He yells at the Wither. And the Wither turns around to look at him and stops and it wasn't doing anything......... It just stared. It was quiet for a while then it was broken by the first guy who started fighting the Wither shot and arrow at it. And the battle was back on. I saw the guy wearing the sunglasses take out a gold sword and ran up to the Wither. Next thing we know the Wither is gone it just poofed away into thin air. And the weird thing was that there was no Nether star. Why wouldn't it drop the Nether star? And how did he one hit it?! I thought. "You guys ok?" Sunglasses asks us. We all nodded our heads in a "yes" gesture. "My names Sky." Sunglasses says giving a smile. "My names Ty." A guy wearing a white V-neck and grey pants. "I'm Jason." I guy wearing a spacesuit said happily. "I'm Jerome and this is Mitch." A Bacca wearing a tux says pointing to himself them to a guy wearing a black and red hoodie. "I'm Ian!" A guy wearing a navy blue shirt with a black outfit wearing sunglasses. "My names Seto." A guy wearing a purple cloak says giving a smile. "And I'm Quentin." A mudkipz says giving a small wave. "My names Max." The guy that first starting fighting the Wither says putting his sword away. "My names Ross." I say giving a small smile and wave. "Ands my's names Barney." The purple dinosaur says. I look up at the sky and see that it's getting dark and there was no where to sleep so we're probably going to be swarmed by mobs. "It getting late." Jason says. "Well we are to far away from the village....... But the cave is near by!" Sky says excitedly. "You guys can stay for the night if you want." Sky added. We shrug and nodded. So we followed them and it was now night time. Wonderful. were mob food. "Not again." Quentin says with a sigh. "Stay close to me." Sky says in a serious voice. So we stayed close. I noticed that Sky still had his sunglasses on at night time so I looked over at Ian and he had his sunglasses on but pulled down just enough for him to see but Sky didn't Even touch his sunglasses. Weird. I wonder why he still has them on? Can he see ok? Should I ask why? No just keep walking. So we kept walking until we got to a cave. The cave had been blocked off so you couldn't go further into the cave and there was some coals on the ground from an old fire. "Well we're here." Ty says. "Make your selfs at home...... It's not much but it'll do for tonight." Sky says as he lights a fire, he lit it pretty quickly a little to quickly if you ask me but I guess it doesn't matter. Everyone was taking spots around the cave close to the fire but not to close. Ty had blocked off the entrance to the cave so nothing could get in. Then we all sat down around the fire. "So........ What happened out there with Wit-um the Wither." Sky asked us correcting himself. It sounded like he was going Wither. Never mind.
"I was just walking in the plains looking for a new village or other people, and the Wither just comes out of no where and just starts attacking me!" Max says getting frustrated. "K....... You guys alright?" Sky asks concerned. We all nodded. "Thanks for helping out back there." I say Sky nods and gives a small smile. Everyone started to yawn. Why are yawns so catchy? "I'm going to hit the hay." Jerome says with a small yawn afterwards. Everyone else nodded. "Night guys" everyone says after one and other and I lay down and close my eyes.

                       1 hour later

  I couldn't sleep, but I still had my eyes closed. So I just lay there trying to sleep when I hear Seto and Sky start to talk in a whisper. "Sky?" Seto asks. "Ya Seto." Sky answerers. "Did you actually kill Wither?" Seto asks Sky. Wait who's Wither!?!? "No I just teleported him back to my dimension." Sky answers sounding frustrated. So I guess the withers name is Wither?!? And what is Sky talking about 'back to my dimension' what does that mean!? Isn't there only 4 dimensions? The over world, the Nether, the End, and the Aether. Right? "That explains why the Nether star didn't show up." Seto says in a understanding voice. "Sky what's wrong?" Seto asks Sky. "Sky?" Seto asks again. "Somethings not right." Sky says after a while. BANG! I jump up startled by the faint bang. And so does everyone else. "What the freak was that?!?!" Max sort of yells. Sky walks over to the entrance of the cave and broke 2 blocks. Apparently it was day. We all get up grab our things and go out of the cave. And I could see that everyone wanted to know what that noise was. I did too, but no one asked any questions. And we walk looking for an adventure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 762 38
โ•ญโ”€โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”ยซ โ‹…Xโ‹… ยปโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”€โ•ฎ Something terrible has happened to the Dead Army leader as an old prophecy is starting to come alive. Sky and Team Craf...
17.5K 786 52
A demon. You would expect demons to be the violent nature they are. Once ones notices Mitch's demon side...and how he's not evil. They tries to fix i...
47.8K 1.6K 20
Ty and Jason want to go to the End. Sky tags along with them. Once they get there everything changes. Ty is affected by the Enderdragon. Sky tries to...
25K 1.1K 23
Adam, Ty, and Jason are just normal Minecraftians, playing around, hanging out with friends. Until these suited men come in and try to take away Adam...