Calculating Love[Kidou Yuuto...

By SnowflakesAsahina

Lol I don't know how to friggin do this, anyways read this story if ya like. I'm just doing this for fun and... More

Greetings.
PLEASE READ THIS.
Prologue...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
"Fun Idea"
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 7

3K 77 36
By SnowflakesAsahina

~*Normal PoV*~

As Kidou parted away from the short kiss, you finally kept quiet and your tense body slightly relaxed, finally snapping back to reality.

"N-Nii-san! Why would y---" Haruna was cut off by your sudden greeted gratitude.

"Arigato Kidou-kun, well it's already seven o'clock.... We need to go now or else we'll be late for school.." You bluntly stated as you tried to get up but Kidou made you lie down again by using his gentle yet strong hands.

"You can't... If you force your body to move around, you might hurt yourself more..." Kidou looked at you with concerned eyes with a tint of serious emotion in them.

"I'm fine, Kidou-kun. I can move on my own," You said through gritted teeth as you grabbed his arms that was trying to make you lie down. Of course, without the fact that you winced in pain as you did so, but you shrugged it off.

"No, I won't allow you to. (L/n), I'm trying to keep you safe. You've already faced a lot of troubles yesterday and I actually feel like I'm included there," Kidou looked down and frowned to himself. Why does he think he's included to your problems? Well, he thought that, after getting the chance of meeting you again, there might be a little possibility that it might have added pressure to your emotions.

"Why in the world would you be included to one of my troubles yesterday? You're the one who gave me the chance to play soccer again and you're the one who brought me to the infirmary, right?" You reasoned as you slightly smiled at him before gently holding his hand.

"But I was the one who forced you to a deal and gave you pressure yesterday..." Kidou added as he looked up to you.

"But then you're the one who comforted me last night and brought me in here..." You snickered as you continued the small argument.

Giving up, he released a short sigh. "I give up, but still I won't allow you to go to school today, I'll excuse you to our teacher later on. So focus on resting and getting better, okay?" Kidou still made you stay, but this time without force.

"Ugh.. Fine, but as soon as you're done with practice better come back early okay? I don't want to be alone for the rest of the day..." You slightly pouted, your childish personality slightly arising.

"Seriously?" Kidou blushed at the request, knowing very well that it was a friendly request but you know, he can sometimes misunderstand a statement.

"Well yeah, who wouldn't be lonely if one is alone at a house after what had happened to him or her yesterday?," You questioned the obvious as you looked at Kidou with a raised brow.

"Uhmm... Okay... I'll try my best..." Kidou answered as he looked away and stood up from the bed side. "A-Also please forget about what had happened earlier... I wasn't myself that time.." Kidou stuttered as he turned his back on you.

Finally remembering what had happened earlier about the kiss, your face began heating up. "O-O-Okay..." You stuttered as well as you looked down. You recalled the moment of Kidou kissing you so he would be able  to shush you down.

"T-Thanks... Haruna, let's go, we might be late..." Kidou ushered his little sister. They had to go now or else they won't be able to make it to school.

"H-Hai, Nii-san... Uhmm.. (L/n)-san! If you want to eat something, don't hesitate to eat something from our fridge or even cook something.." Haruna reminded you as she waved her hand at you before following her older brother and left the house.

"Thank you, Otonashi-san.." You smiled at her and waved at both of them as they left.

~* Time Skip*~

"Oh My Ghad! I can't take this anymore, I'm so bored!" You threw a tantrum to yourself as you sighed heavily on the couch. You're currently on the living room, alone. The two haven't returned home yet, it was still three forty-five in the afternoon, Math time, the last subject and about fifteen minutes they'll be done. Thinking about the subject made you even more eager to go to school, after all it's your favorite subject. You wondered why many people hated the subject, probably because of the calculating problems and formulas and stuff...

"Ugh... I feel like breaking Kidou-kun's promise and just barge into our classroom... Yeah that'll make a grand entrance..." You giggled. "Nah, I'll probably just go to their soccer practice whether he likes it or he likes it.." You formed a ghostly smirk. "I'll be able too see Fudou-kun's stupid face again.." You muttered and got up. You've already gotten used to the pain, ever since grade school so why would you still stay even if you already had felt pain before? You slightly removed the bandage from your arm and saw a bruise and a small cut. "Heh, such cliche-ness..." You remarked before returning the bandage back to its original place and began walking out of the house. Luckily you know how to go to school from this place, despite not recognizing this place's location but you still managed to know how to go.

"Sorry Kidou-kun, but I'm going to practice wh--..." Realization struck you, why would you go to their soccer practice? You're not even joining the team, you even gave them a cold gazes and blunt expressions. Do you still think they would allow you to go back that easily? ".... Maybe I shouldn't go..." You mumbled and bit your bottom lip. You turned on your heel and went back inside Kidou's house. And as if on cue, your cellphone rung its calling tone from the couch.

~Sono kokoro wo kuroku someta no wa, Oi dare nanda yo?! Oi dare---- [Lost One's Weeping]

You immediately walked towards your phone from the couch and answered the call. "Moshi Moshi? Eh, Kidou-kun?.. What is it?" You asked as had a wondering look.

"Are you doing well, (L/n)?"

"Obviously Kidou-kun... I'm even tempted to go to your soccer practice!" You replied as you sat down on the couch. "And from such boredom, I even cleaned your whole house!" You exaggerated as you let out a huff. Honestly, you just cleaned some parts of the house.

"Seriously? That's unbelievable from a person who was so dull and blunt yesterday." Kidou replied from the other line as you heard him starting to pack his things.

"Hey-! Wait a minute... How did you get my number?" You questioned the game maker as you raised a brow. "I don't remember giving you my number.." You recalled everything, yup, you haven't gave him your number.

"A-Ah... Uhmm... I got your number while you slept last night, thinking I might have good use of it like for emergencies," Kidou answered your question as you hear him starting to walk around, probably about to change for practice.

"Is that so? Well now that I think of it, I might also need your number..." You stated as you walked to the kitchen and made yourself some plain strawberry jam sandwich. "Hey Kidou, is chicken curry for dinner okay for you guys?" You questioned after you took a good look of the ingredients in the fridge and on the cabinet.

"You're gonna cook? If that's okay with you then why not? I want to taste the blunt girl's cooking," Kidou replied with a small chuckle.

"Oh, you'll see how great of a cook I am, I may have maids at home but once I'm alone at home I only cook great dishes for myself~" You boasted with confidence, remembering the days when you were alone back then that you were so bored that you decided to cook some food..for yourself only.

"I'll be the judge of that..." Kidou commented as he formed a ghostly smile on his lips.

"Kidou! It's time for practice!~"

"Shall we go?"

You heard two voices from the other line and you immediately knew that it was from Endou and Gouenji. Okay, now you really want to practice but your damn body hurts like hell but you think it isn't. You want to kick the ball yet again, shoot a goal or even mock the baldy Fudou... pfft.. You let out a small giggle as you thought of the guy.

"Oh, Are you talking to (L/n)?" You hear Endou ask in curiosity as he approached Kidou closer.

"Yeah.. Why?"

"I wanna talk to her! I mean..." You hear Endou's voice trail off as you also hear their footsteps go slower.

You could only smile a bit since you appreciated his concern over you, although a thought flashed through your mind; Are we even friends? Your smile soon faded into a frown as you replied that thought, "Are we even friends, Endou-kun?" You asked bluntly. Damn you didn't think this through.

"E-Eh? (L/n)? Why would you ask something like that?, Of course he's your friend," Kidou answered for Endou's sake as he clenched his fist from his position.

"(L/n), that was rude to ask to Endou, he's obviosly concerned of you" Gouenji added with a tint of anger in his voice.

"Tsk...." Was the only reply you could only manage for now. Of course they would defend him, they're closer to him than you. What do you expect? "Whatever... I'm taking a nap again... and oh Kidou-kun if I'm gonna take a bath I might borrow either you or Otonashi-san's clothes, jaa ne..." You informed and lied at the same time before heaving a sigh as you quickly ended the call. "Maybe a little singing would do..." You suggested to yourself. Aside from soccer or reading some books, singing was also your thing, it helps you calm down a bit. You tend to record your voice and replay it.

"What song should I sing?... Ah... Maybe.. Tokyo Teddy Bear... I miss that song~" You cooed as you readied your phone for your recording.

toosan kaasan ima made gomen
hiza o furuwase oyafubi ja buru
niisan neesan sore jaa mata ne

saenai kutsu no kakato tsubushita

mie hatta saizu de katagami wo toru
nani datte ii no sa kawari ni nareba
aisaretai to kuchi wo kobashita

As you sang, you began to tap your fingers on your lap as if your drumming it on the silent rhythm and tune.

motto joubu na hasami de kao wo kiritoru no sa

zenchi zennou no kotoba wo hora kikasete yo
noumiso igai mou iranai to why not, I don't know
kinmirai souzou asu no shousou tada yurashite yo
nuime no sukima o umete okure

minnasan sayounara sens---

Then your recording was cut off by an annoying call from an unknown caller. 'Who is it this time?' You thought. Growling, you quickly answer the call. "Who is it?" You answered through gritted teeth.

"(F/n)! Where have you been?! I've been looking for you!," Then you heard your aunt's familiar voice. 'Oh it's just her..' You thought and let out a sigh.

"I'm fine, I'm staying over a friend's house, there's no need to worry about me," You replied with a slight grunt as you suddenly touched your beat-up stomach that is still surprisingly working well.

"Can you tell me the address? Your parents entrusted you to me if anything happens to them," Your aunt continued on insisting and just from the tone of her voice something feels wrong about her, you wondered if you should trust her or not.

"Ah... I don't exactly know what is the address of my friend so maybe I'll just call another time and tell you about it," You spoke in a carefree manner as you rolled your eyes as you lied to your aunt.

"Eh? But I need you now! I've been trusted by your parents to take care of you!" Your stubborn aunt exclaimed at you.

"Ah-The...Signal...Is...ba..d here..Auuunt..!" You played with the mute button and then you quickly ended the call. Faking all the signal thing. So then you are finally at peace. You canceled your recording and just decided to actually take a bath. You wanted to relax yourself and also you wanted to cleanse your wounds and cuts. You muttered to yourself 'sorry' and 'excuse me' before taking one of Haruna's towel and clothes. You got your cellphone for some music while you take a bath.

Once you figured out where the bathroom was located(since Kidou's house is quite big) you entered it and quietly locked the door. You let out a light sigh as you carefully removed your clothes, so it would be easy access to remove all the bandages. You slightly winced when you started to unwrap the bandages around your stomach. It was quite surprising that you could still endure the pain up to this point.

You readied a warm bath and closed the faucet as soon as the bathtub was filled with warm water. You let out a shaky breath. 'This is gonna hurt like hell...' You thought as you carefully dipped your body into the tub, screaming internally during the process. After adjusting yourself inside the tub, you slowly adjusted to the pain and closed your eyes. "This hurts at the same time it relaxing..." You talked to yourself as you looked up to the ceiling, suddenly you furrowed your brows. "It's too quiet..." You reached out to your phone and played music. Before drifting to your sleep, your mind suddenly recalled the time your first kiss was taken...specifically from Kidou...

. . .

*knock knock knock*

"(L/n)..Are you still in there?"

Your eyes fluttered open, waking up to a familiar ceiling. 'Ah...I fell asleep...' You thought as you sat up, before looking down. You saw that you were still inside the now-cold water.

"(L/n)?" The male asked once more from the oher side of the door.

You heard another call from the outside of the bathroom door. 'What time is it?' You glanced on your phone, reading it states '6:07pm'. "Ah... they're already home..." You blinked a few times before remembering that you had to reply, you answered, "Uh..Yeah..I'm good...I fell asleep..." You answered lazily yet loud enough for him to hear from the other side. You sluggishly got up from the bathtub before draining out the water out of it. Carefully, you stepped out of the tub, it's a good thing there's a mat on the floor, therefore you wouldn't slip. You heaved a sigh before stretching your arms out. You reached out for the towel that you borrowed and dried yourself.

"Hey (L/n), after you fix yourself, who would you want to wrap you up?" Kidou asked you as you began to wear the borrowed clothes that surprisingly fit your size. As you thought about it, you answered, "Meh...I guess I'll choose you..." You yawned after finishing your task. Since your hair is still wet and dripping water, you ruffled the fluffy towel on your hair as you reached out to the locked doorknob. Turning, you swung the door open and ya know what caught your attention? Kidou's pajamas... Why? Well goddang he's wearing penguin pajamas. Although you found it cute, you couldn't help but stifle a laugh.

"E-Eh? (L/n)? Wait..H-Hey..!" Kidou exclaimed as he came to realize that he was wearing an embarrassing design. "O-Oi! Stop laughing (L/n)..!" Kidou whined but you continued laughing, clenching on your stomach.

Shakily, you laughed, "I-I just can't..! K-Kidou-kun, you're like a serious type of guy..and suddenly I see you wearing a penguin-designed pajamas..!" You breathed, "B-But...I got to admit..it's cute.." You giggled and looked at Kidou's red orbs.

"Ughh...Shut up...Anyways, follow me. I'll wrap you up." Kidou sighed before walking to his bedroom.

You replied with a lazy "Yeah yeah.." as you still ruffled your still-damp hair with the white fluffy towel.

"Just sit for a while...I'll just get the first-aid kit..." Kidou pointed to his bed before heading to his cabinet. You oblige to his statement and sat on the edge of his bed. His room was simple, just like him. The walls were a sapphire blue color with a continuous light blue blue color on the bottom. The curtains were cream white, and for now it covered his window. His furnitures were the basic ones, a study table with a chair, cabinets(a small one and a big one), a nightstand and his bed.

"Say...(L/n)," Kidou snapped you out of your thoughts by calling you.

"Yeah?.." You looked at him with a blank expression. He approached you with the kit in hand and sat in front of you.

"Why did you ask him that?" Kidou unexpectedly asked you a question. Honestly, you don't even know what he was referring to.

"Asked who and what?" You raised a brow. As you continued your conversation, Kidou already began patching you up, he started with your left leg.

"Endou. Why did you ask him 'Are we even friends' when you know that he's obviously the kind of guy who'll get hurt by that question?" Kidou answered as he finished wrapping your left leg before treating your right leg.

"..Oh..that.." Your eyes casted down. You honestly felt bad after asking that question but you hid it. You wouldn't want to embarrass yourself.

"(L/n)?"

"Ah y-yeah...that...I, honestly don't know what came to me..." You answered, a drip of sweat trickling your neck. How odd, you just took a cold and fresh bath.

"Are you sure you don't have any problem? Or anything that's troubling you?..." Kidou asked for assurance and obviously he was worried about you.

Negative thoughts flooded your mind. Anxiety, who was the killer of your parents, everything that connected your past filled your troubled thoughts and yet, you answered with a small smile, "I'm fine, Kidou-kun..."

He slightly lifted your shirt in order to dab in some ointment on your bruised stomach. He had an unsure look on his face but of course, he dismissed your act and sighed. "Okay...(L/n), could you hold your shirt up for me?" Kidou requested you.

(Frick I already reached 3000+ words)

"U-Un..." Awkwardly, you held your shirt up and so Kidou continued his work. It was rather an awkward yet oddly comfortable silence. Surprisingly, Kidou was rather calm in this situation unlike other (horny) highschoolers. By the time he was already finished, he silently gestured you to finally stop lifting your shirt and let it go.

Kidou already began packing up the used things back to the kit. You, on the other hand, were somehow in a conflicted situation. You don't know what to do, should you apologize again? Should you say 'thank you' again and go downstairs for dinner? But of course you chose the right thing.

"K-Kidou-kun..." You mustered up enough courage to call to him. And from that moment, you started playing with your thumbs (one of the things you do when you are mixed up af).

"Hmm?" He hummed as he looked over to you when he finished returning the first-aid kit back to its original place.

"I..I apologize for being rude. I know that it was quite cold of me to ask that to one of your friends, your closest friends...I mean." You looked away from him for a moment before continuing your apology. "I was just...lost, I guess? I don't know...I don't have any friends back then..." You recalled as you looked down to your clenched hands that were resting on your lap. "So please forgive me..." You lowered your head and waited for his response.

Kidou was actually amused and surprised by your actions, making him form a genuine smile and walked up to you. Kneeling down until he got to your eye level, he spoke softly. "It's alright (L/n)...I understand, that's why I'm gonna tell you this, you should open up to me, no matter how complicated it may seem to you. I'll be here for you..." He smiled as he tugged your smooth bangs unto your ear so he could get to have a view of your beautiful eyes. "And plus, you shouldn't be actually apologizing to me, say sorry to Endou and Gouenji instead..." He chuckled.

From his statement and actions, you were stunned. You were honestly amazed that he was able to understand your feelings. "Ah..R-Right...yes...I should apologize to them too, that is, when I finally have the real strength to go back to school..." You shortly laughed and released a sigh of relief before enveloping the man to a comfortable hug.

"O-Oh.." Kidou was caught off-guard when you suddenly decided to embrace him in your slender arms, judging by how his arms are still at each side of your body and not yet around you. A moment of finally processing the situation, Kidou gently wrapped his arms around you, hugging you back.

The hug was shortly broken after a knock resonated in the silent room. "Nii-san? (L/n)-san? It's time for dinner..." Haruna called from the other side of the door.

You were the one who let go of the hug first before standing up. "W-We'll be there!" You replied with heat rising up to your cheeks. Now that you think about it, it was quite embarrassing for you to hug him so suddenly. You looked over to your shoulder to take a look at Kidou. "L-Let's go, Kidou-kun...We don't want our food to wait." You smiled a bit and exited his room. Gosh, that was awkward...

. . .

For the rest of the night, you guys talked about what happened in school and if the soccer team were doing well during practice. It was an 'okay' night because at least there were no any more problems mentioned. So for now, the three of you are heading back to your rooms to sleep.

"Oyasumi, (L/n)..." Kidou greeted you as he already opened the door to his bedroom.

You smiled at him, "Oyasumi nasai, Kidou-kun.." You replied before heading inside Haruna's room. Haruna was already lying down her futon with her glasses near her position. You were careful enough not to step on her when you went on to the bed. You lied down, adjusting for a few moments until you got into a comfortable position.

"Good night, (L/n)-san...And sweet dreams...And sweet dreams..." Haruna greeted before she covered herself with the blanket.

"Good night to you as well, Otonashi-san..." You mumbled before closing your eyes. Although, as you were about to drift in to a deep sleep, a thought flashed through your mind:

I

already live in a nightmare... How can I have sweet dreams?...

~*~*~*
(A/n):

Holy shizz, I finally managed to actually edit this chapter! I'm so proud lol, see you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 102 12
pianist!kidou x dancer!fudou Yeah that's it enough said. I wrote this because theres not many fanfics of them which is sad :') I can't really do summ...
1M 25.4K 47
Haikyuu One-Shots! Mostly fluff with a little bit of angst (no smut) I'll take most requests, but there are some ships I just really don't vibe with...
889K 19.4K 34
𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗦 ╰─ ➤ a collection of x fem! reader oneshots ©𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐢 ▸ Demon Slayer is owned by Koyoharu Gotouge...
12.1K 295 41
Im bored!!!!!! PLZ ME BY READING