Drowning In Your Love ( A BEN...

By hannasteel

A girl by the name of Kat had done something illegal. She killed her best friend Serial. She had a normal kil... More

I'm sorry
technically
Caught?
Escape....
A/n
the story
Nikki
long time no see
Why BEN?Why Me?
Girls night out....
wow...
say what
If crazy equals genius
Important...
Zalgo
A\N
MUST READ
NOT STOPPING
Take Me... (lol you perverted readers)
back at the mansion.
important
New story
hurting
LEMON
LEMON FOR REAL THIS TIME
Twist
hey
The End
please
A/N

please read.

107 3 4
By hannasteel

I will still be writing my story but me and XxAngels_TearsxX will be working together on a story on her account soon.... Thanks for those who have read her story and decided to check mine out. And of you have not read her story do so. Also go check out more than just friends by Werewolflover199. They are both amazing books so I do in courage you to read them. And yall have just made my life complete. 500 veiws!!!!!!!!!

-Hanna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 63 9
--------------- 'Soul' (skater name) or rather [Name], a well-known skateboarder popular in the infamous city of Seoul known for their amazing racing...
39.1K 1K 13
[EDITED] What happens when you, Denki's childhood friend, decide to try and help the flirtatious pervert finally get a girl by using your quirk but...
17.6K 1.1K 6
Cassia, a flower representing amiability and kindness. And from the short time you've spent with him, despite his flirtatious nature, you know you ca...
1M 38.9K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...