Caught?

That is the dog that finds Kat in the story. Yes that is my dog. Also the first 5 people to comment one this story will get to be in it....
- Hanna

After BEN left I heard the sirens in the distance. " Dang it" I muttered before running of to hide. I knew this would not end very well. I turned to see a brown and white dog right behind me. I have to tell you..... I was scared. I ran mabe 4 more minutes before the dog grabed my knee and bit down. I screed in pain as the blood began to poor. I stared up at the cop infront of me. Wait I knew her. I thought see was dead. "Sirael? Is that you?"( hahah hownyou like them apples) She had a smug look on her face and answered " Kat you took away my family, and I'm not I nice cop. I can tell you this. The only reason I am letting you live at the moment is because I want you to feel as much pain as I did. You arw a worthless emo freak who should be bet to death. ( no offence to emos because I am one) " Then I was hit in the head and blacked out. When I woke up I was in a prison cell. I looked over at the guared who was asleep and decided to get some sleep. I would be executed soon anways.

BEN's pov

Kat was beautiful. That I had to admit. She was good at fighting as well. I knew a secret about her though and I didn't want Slendy to know. I was fearful for her..... she said she wanted to die. No one should feel that way no matter what. I turned on the TV and grabed one of Jeff's beers. He would kill me later but to be honest I don't care. I went back to my room only to be shocked that Kat was now in jail. I refuse to let that happen. I had to get her out. One way or another.