WolfChild: Return of Darks [...

By Wolflover12

* This is the second book, Please read the first if you didn't* (Author notes: Not good at these description... More

WolfChild: Return of Darks [ book 2 ]
Chapter 2: Pain and Darks
Chapter 4: Tomorrow
Chapter 5: Leaving
Chapter 6: Troy
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8: More Problems
Chapter 9: Drake's Thoughts
Chapter 10: Healing
Chapter 11: Slient
Chapter 12: Cleo's back
Chapter 13: Drake's power?
Chapter 14: Gone
Chapter 15: What?
Chapter 16: Awake
Chapter 17: Anastasia's Secret
Chapter 18: The "Plan"
Chapter 19: Fake
Chapter 20: Caught
Chapter 21: Memories
Chapter 22: Jamison
Chapter 23: After The Tale
Chapter 24: No....
Chapter 25: Pain
Chapter 26: Leah Explains
Chapter 27: Derek's Inner Wolf
Chapter 28: Drake's....
Chapter 29: Silver

Chapter 3: Luke

281 6 0
By Wolflover12

"You should listen to that little wolf of yours." Someone whispered in my ear and then he flashed in front of me and all I could see in front of me was his back.

" Ah, Luke nice to see you again." Nick said and he chuckled and the guy in front of me hissed at him.

" I'm not here to play games." Luke told him coldly and I moved over a little so I could see Night and the man downstairs.

" Whatever, just hand me over the silver wolfchild and I'll be on my way." Night mumbled and Luke hissed again and in the blink of an eye he was downstairs behind Night and the other man was on the floor pasted out.

" I'm not here to play games." Luke hissed again and he grabbed Night's neck and Night shot a look at me and smirked.

" I'll be back for you wolfchild." Night smirked and then disappeared in mid air along with the man. Luke snarled angrily and punched the wall.

" DAME IT." He yelled and then he calmed down and looked at me and his eyes were a bright gold and he had fangs like Seth's but a little longer. He also had short black hair that was spiked up and his really eye color was a sky blue. He was vampire no doubt about it.

" Um..hi" I whispered and his head shot up to me and he smiled.

" Sup Silverest, I'm Luke Nightcast." He said and I went downstairs and he was taller then I though. He was about seven or eight inches taller then me and his skin was the same color like Seth's but a tiny bit darker and he looked to be 19 or 20.

" I'm Nicole." I said and he turned around and headed to the kitchen. I followed him and he took an apple from the counter and started eating it and leaned against the fridge. "What are you doing here?" I asked and he held his hand up and a minute later Drake's truck pulled and Seth bursted through the doors and he stomped into the kitchen and he looked angered at Luke.

" Luke what the heck are you doing here!" Seth yelled and Luke chuckled. Drake came into the kitchen and he looked as confused as me.

" Nice to see ya to little bro." Luke smirked and stood up straight and went to mess up his hair when Seth hissed at him showing his fangs. Luke chuckled again and looked over at Drake. " Nice to see ya too Drake." Luke said and Drake nodded his head.

" Um so your brothers?" I asked pointing to both of them and they nodded their heads.

" Yay we don't have the best brother relationship." Luke smirked and went to mess up Seth's hair again and Seth yet again hissed at him and crossed his arms and glared at him.

" You make me sick when I see you." Seth mumbled and left the kitchen and went to the living room.

" I haven't seen him in 500 years and he still hates me." Luke mumbled and leaned against the fridge again.

" So how old are you?" I asked and he looked up at me.

" I'm 1,942 years old and I look like a 20 year old." He answered and Drake went to the living room to see Seth.

" Why are you here?" I asked again.

" I've been hunting Darks all my life and been tracking down Night for most of it and I'm surprise to see you, Silverest, it's really an honor." He said and I nodded my head understanding.

" And how did you know what my inner wolf was saying?" I asked crossing my arms and he smirked.

" I can read people's minds." He answered and pointed to his head.

* Tell Luke that's really creepy.*

He must already hear you are you that stupid?

" I can hear you." Luke then chuckled and I glared at him.

* This kid is weird*

" I get that a lot." Luke then said and chuckled again.

" Luke!" Seth yelled and Luke got up and went to the living room and I followed him.

" Yes, little bro?" Luke asked and he smirked again.

" What are you doing here?" Seth asked again and he was facing him and Drake was sitting on the couch with his hand behind his head and his eyes were closed.

" Dark hunting and I happened to found some here." Luke said and Drake's eyes shot open and he stood up quickly.

" WHAT! Here in this house!" Drake shouted and Luke nodded his head.

" They were looking for Silverest and I came to help, and I saw Night again." Luke said and he's acting like this is no big deal when Drake was freaking out.

" Dude! Already their coming after her again!" Drake yelled frustrated and his canines came out and his eyes changed in his blue wolf eyes.

" Drake calm down." I told him and he shook his head and ran out the back door. I turned to Seth and Luke a bit worried and they shrugged their shoulders. " Really you had to say that." I told Luke and he held his hands up guilty.

" Hey I can't lie with him around and I had to answer Seth's question." Luke said and I gave out a breath out air.

" I'll be right back." I mumbled and headed out the back door and shifted following Drake's sent.

I followed Drake's sent for quite a while and I found him at the waterfall laying on top of the rock wall with his hands under his head. I leaped over to the other side of the river and walked up to the rock wall and Drake's head came up and he saw me. I went up to him still in wolf form and kicked his foot with my head and he sighed and sat up and turned so his feet were dangling over the edge and he looked at me.

" What?" He asked and I laid down next to him. " Are you going to shift?" He then asked and I shook my head.

" I'm too lazy." I joked and rounded over on my back and back onto my stomach. Drake laughed and patted my head and I growled at him playfully.

" So what are you doing here?" He asked again and I looked at the running water.

" I wanted to." I answered and he smiled and started petting me.

" I don't want them after you." He said a few minutes later and I nodded my head.

" I see that." I said and closed my eyes.

" I really don't, and I'm worried sick about you and I don't want you kidnapped again." He said seriously and I exhaled a breath of air.

" I tried to killed them in till Luke got in my way." I said and his head shot over to me.

" You should of ran to the pack house." He told me and I rolled my eyes.

" We have to face them if we want them dead." I said resting my head on my paws and closing my eyes again.

" I know but you don't know anything about being the silver wolf and we need time to find out more." Drake said frustrated again and he ran his hand through his hair. " Do you know how to contact Cleo?" He then asked and I looked at him confused. "The first Silverest." He added and I shook my head.

" No and I have to ask her stuff." I said. A few things have been running throughout my head like, if I have other powers, how can I have my eyes change color and not have my fangs come out, and I need to know more about being the silver wolf.

" We need more time then, we can't fight just yet." Drake said and I nodded my head understanding.

" But we don't." I mumbled feeling myself fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drake's POV

"But we don't." Nicole mumbled and she shifted back asleep. She was laying on her stomach and her arms were crossed under her head. I chuckled and looked at the waterfall, the water running down into the pond. The sun was starting to go down and there was a slight breeze. Ahh, this is how I want it every day nothing to worry about........nothing. I laid back and put my hands under my head and looking up at the sky. I took in a deep breath and exhaled slowly.

" Just perfect." I said closing my eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Derek's POV

Scott drove me home and I walked in the house when Nicole walked out of the back door and didn't see me. I walked into the living room and saw Seth and some other kid that looked older then him.

" Hey Derek." Seth said coming up to me and I looked at the other kid and he was sitting on the couch playing with his phone.

" Who's he." I asked pointing to the kid and the kid's head came up and he looked at me.

" Thats Luke, my older brother." Seth said and I nodded my head understanding. Luke then got up and held out his hand and I shook it. " Luke that's Derek, Silverest's other brother." Seth said.

" Well adopted, and what are you doing here?" I asked.

" Um.....I'm a Dark hunting vampire and I was following a few Darks and ended up at this house and Silverest almost tried to attack them." Luke said and my eyes went wide.

" Darks! Really their already coming after her." I said and Luke took a step back.

" Please don't freak out like Drake did." Seth said and I shook my head.

" Don't worry, he's more protective of Nicole then me." I said and Luke chuckled.

" Well I know that." Luke said and he took out his phone and looked at the screen.

" Do you know the Darks?" I asked and he looked up at me from his phone.

" The one was Night and I didn't know the other." Luke answered putting his phone away.

" Where did Drake and Nicole go?" I question and they both shurgged their shoulders.

" Well lets go find them." Seth said and he went to the back down and me and Luke followed. "Derek you stay in case someone comes." Seth added and I nodded my head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drake's POV

I woke up to a stick breaking and I quickly opened my eyes and stood up and looked around. I looked down and saw Nicole still sleeping and I heard a someone chuckle and I turned towards the noise and saw two figures at the edge of the woods looking at me. I growled at them and they chuckled and came closer out into the moon light. I looked closer and saw Night and The Dark that shot Nicole and Derek. I growled and my canines came out and my eyes changed, and they both took out rifles and pointed them at me. I growled deeper and shift protecting Nicole, how is she still sleeping? I tapped her lightly with my back leg and she didn't stir, I kicked her lightly and she didn't move.

" Nicole!" I whispered and the Darks laughed.

" She won't be waking up, I put her to sleep when you were napping." Night said with a smirk and I growled louder and they laughed even more.

" Scram." I said coldly and they didn't move.

" We'll leave, just give us the silver wolf." Night said and I shook my head. " Well, then night night." He said waving his hand bye and the other Dark held his gun up and shoot it and I dodged it and growled again. The Dark shoot again and I dodged that too.

" Your dead." I said my voice got deep, wait! My voice only got that deep when the Dark's leader tried to kill Nicole!

" Nah, I just need the silver wolf and I'll be gone." Night said crossing his arms.

" Leave now or I'll made you!" I demaned my voice still deep.

" I'll like to see you try." Night said and I growled giving out a nasty bark. I jumped off the rock wall and landed in front of them and lowered my head growling. "Aw, trying to protect your love ones." Night said and I growled even lower.

" Scram before I ripped you apart!" I growled and Night chuckled. I jumped at him and tackled him to the ground and bit his arm that was over his face and he yelled something and I felt a sharp pain on my back and I whimpered and shifted falling over onto my side. I tried to get up but the other Dark placed his foot on my back and I growled at the pain. He chuckled and put more pressure on my back and I stopped, I can't handle the pain, it was to much.

I tried to get up but I was getting weaker, they had to of shot me with a silver bullet, or I wouldn't of been this weak.

" Poor Drake can't handle the pain?" Night asked and I managed to snarled at him, I tried to get up but couldn't and fell to the ground again. I turned my head to the waterfall and saw Nicole in wolf form looking at me, she then growled at Night.

" Nicole run." I managed to say, my breathing uneven. She growled in return and I forced myself up but my body wouldn't move and I groaned. " Nicole run please, I don't want you kidnapped again-" I said then stopped, darkness started covering me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicole's POV

I heard someone growl in pain and I opened my eyes and looked around. Everything was burry and I couldn't feel my legs and feet.

" Poor Drake can't handle the pain?" Someone said and I knew that was Night. Dame Drake! I quickly shifted and got up slowly still my vision was burry, but I think I can live with it. I turned towards the voice and saw Night and Mr. Harv and Drake was under his foot. Drake was trying to get up but it looked liked it only caused pain. I growled and Night's head shot towards me and he smirked.

" Nicole run." Drake said breathless, he sounded weak also. They must of shot him with a silver bullet! I growled in return and Drake groaned. " Nicole run please, I don't want you kidnapped again-" He stopped and fell silent after a minute and I stopped growling and looked at him. NO! He can't be dead not now! I jumped down and ran up to him and shifted back. His face was pale and he wouldn't move, I turned him around and put my ear to his chest, Nothing!

" Drake!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9M 651K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1M 55.7K 35
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
77.3K 11.7K 72
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙