Drowning In Your Love ( A BEN...

By hannasteel

A girl by the name of Kat had done something illegal. She killed her best friend Serial. She had a normal kil... More

I'm sorry
technically
Caught?
Escape....
A/n
the story
Nikki
long time no see
Why BEN?Why Me?
Girls night out....
wow...
say what
If crazy equals genius
Important...
Zalgo
A\N
MUST READ
NOT STOPPING
Take Me... (lol you perverted readers)
please read.
important
New story
hurting
LEMON
LEMON FOR REAL THIS TIME
Twist
hey
The End
please
A/N

back at the mansion.

119 4 3
By hannasteel

Kats pov

"You can.... me one the other hand can't. I'm sure you don't understand but I'm hurt. I'm sure BEN doesn't even remember me." I started to cry. Bree spoke up. "Kat BEN misses you. I miss you. Slender misses you." I nodded then answered " Ill come back but Zalgo will be pissed. " I ran up to my room and grabbed my bag. I got changed into my old clothes and went back to my room. I started to sing my new them song her last words. The song keep me from death. I know I'm weird but its the truth. (Don't watch if you don't like sad songs. ) I walked into the mansion to only to be tackled in a huge hug. I didn't know who it was till I turnes to see BEN. "Kat I missed you. Will you be my girl? " I smiled and nodded then walked over to his video games with my bags still in my hands and sat down. I started to play them untill BEN sat down and complained about me beating his high score. I chuckled and got up. I went to my old room and walked to the bed.. I was getting tired till Alice walked in. "Hey Alice how are you?" She smiled and answered " Hey Kat I'm good. How are you?" I told her I was good then fell asleep.

Sorry guys.... short chapter I know. I love all of you. No homo man.
-Hanna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666K 24.3K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
119K 2.4K 12
this story was created before techno's passing. may technoblade rest well, he was an amazing youtuber, and inspired me a lot when i was younger. his...
5.5K 167 25
"You're joking right?" I stared at him. He did the stupidly cute head thing. "why would I be joking?" "I've traveled across a FREAKING ocean an...
991K 61.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...