Fate||Alexbelle Fanfic

By shannon_writesx

Isabelle Fuhrman already thought she was doing well when she landed 'Clove' in the upcoming movie "The Hunger... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 4

4.2K 75 5
By shannon_writesx

Today's the day and the only thing I'm thinking is "this is really happening."

"Isabelle get down here your stuffs already in the back of the car!" I hear my dad yell from down stairs.

I walk down and Mom, Madeline, and my Dad are all waiting by the door. I first walk to my mom. "Stay safe Isabelle," My mom says with tears in her eyes.

"I will," I reply.

Next I walk over to Madeline. "Isabelle, I won't lie, I'm gonna miss you. That being said remember, look both ways when crossing the street, bed time is 9:30, and don't talk to strangers," She jokes... I think.

"Got it." I say with my thumbs up.

"Ok Isabelle it's time to go," my dad says.

"Ok dad."

We walk out the door.

"BYE ISABELLE," Mom and Madeline yell in unison from the door way.

Me and Dad get in the car and drive away. Mom and Madeline continue to wave until they're to far away to see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 41 16
SEQUEL TO CLOVES STORY Clove and Cato have a daughter, Isabelle. President snow has taken her away leaving them with only each other , but when Isabe...
729 23 6
"You or I or nobody." to "Together or not at at all." Slow burn Clato during the 74th Hunger Games, Cato's POV, canon plot, jumps right into the Gam...
853 36 30
[CLOVE KENTWALL X CATO HADLEY FANFIC] She's just a 16 year old girl falling hard for him... He was brutal and bloody, secretly wanting her too... ...
5.3K 133 25
Clove's perspective in the hunger games! we get into the mind set of clove and what she thinks of Katniss, Peeta, and Cato during the games! Enjoy...