The Secrets We Keep: Skybrine...

By walkedintoatree

After one year of being away from his friends because of training he goes back to find himself fighting one o... More

Obsidian
Reunion
Team crafted is back
The Secret
Too close
Flash back
The forgotten Secret
The problem
The battle
Another Reunion
The unknown
A mystery
A dream to never forget
The magic library
Sticks and stones
A prophecy told
Trapped
The hunt for portals
Months
So close yet so far
Enchantments
Time
Secrets
Found
Free
Back
Home
Epilogue
Sequel is out!!!

The unknown truth

1.1K 37 18
By walkedintoatree

Quentin's POV

A battle, teleporting gems!, going to a secret dimension! It was all happening so quickly. But it was some of the most fun we've had ever since Sky left a year ago. But we were all really surprised when we found out that Sky was the son of Herobrine and I am still surprised today. We were all at the house and I went straight to bed, it was really tiring so I fell asleep right away.

Skip to morning

When I got up the sun was shining and Herobrine and his brothers were leaving so Sky said good bye to them and Seto........Wait Seto!?!?! Seto only said good bye to a guy named EnderBrine a brother to Herobrine. I was confused about that but then I remember that EnderBrine is a sorcerer. Well at least Seto can see another sorcerer. After everyone said good bye they teleport out of the house and we were in silence. Then Ian breaks the silence by telling of what happened to him at the battle. All I got from it was that he is saying that he's insane. Ian is our friend though and if Derp Ssunde is there instead of him................ Then we help him get through it! " do you guys want to go an adventure?" Jerome says smiling we all look at him and to each other and nodded to him. "Who wouldn't!" Sky yells. And we all get our things and walk out the door.

           Ty's POV

   We all were going on adventure after we just had a battle! Ya adventure time!! So I went to my room and grab my things that I would need and I go down stairs. After everyone got their stuff we all nodded and went out the door. " So......... What are we going to do on this adventure?" Jason says excitedly. We all shrug. " I have an idea! How about we try and find a village that's not around here!" Ian shouts. ( I know I know a village isn't the best thing to go to but it's one that isn't even anywhere where they have been before so ya!) we all look at each other " Sounds like an adventure to me!" Mitch and Jerome yell at the same time. We all nodded with laughter and set out to look for a new village!

               3 hours later

      We've been walking for 3 hours now and we haven't seen any sign of civilization. And it was getting dark. "maybe we should... Um ..... You know ... Find a place to camp out for the night." Jason says we all nodded. But it's going to be hard to do that considering that we are in a plains biome!! So we all look around for a cave or something...... But not a cave, tree or any civilization to be found. If we don't find a place to camp out for the night soon were going to be on the menu for mobs. " Oh no." Quentin says as the sunsets. It was a full moon out tonight but you could only see 5 blocks in front of you. All of us were having some trouble seeing what's in front of us. All of us expect Sky. Everyone was looking through their inventory for a torch or something. Then I remembered that I had packed some torches and I grabbed 1 and I light it up. " was I the only one that brought some torches?" I asked. " Hehe I guess so." Jerome said in a almost embarrassed voice. Then we start hearing spider, zombie, skeleton, and Enderman nosies. Just because I have a torch doesn't mean that it will keep the monsters away. "Stay close to me." Sky says. And we stayed close. Everyone had their weapons out ready to attack if any mobs came close. " Guys there's a cave!" Mitch yells excitedly. We start running to the cave still staying close to Sky. " I'll block off the cave." I say placing some cobblestone. But then a zombie and a skeleton come running out of the cave and jump over the cobblestone. But they didn't attack me so I quickly finished blocking the cave and turn around to see them hiding in a small hole in the wall on the side in the cave. "They're in that hole." Jason says getting out his budder sword. "Did they attack you Ty?" Quentin asks me. "No they just ran past me." I say answering him. Everyone looks confused because it's a zombie and a skeleton hiding from us. "They almost looked scared of something." I say after awhile of silence.

Sky's POV

I look at everyone and they are confused because the mobs are scared. I am confused too. So I start to walk over to the hole that they were hiding in. "Sky what are you doing!" Jason half yells at me. I didn't answer. I peered inside of the hole and I saw the mobs cowering in fear. But when they saw me they relaxed a bit. I recognized them. When I was with my dad for that whole year we travelled to here and the Nether and I got to know the mobs more. These guys were the ones who were always around. Zomb and Bones.
"Zomb, Bones?" I ask them and they nodded. "What's wrong?" I ask them hoping for an answer. "Nnnn~ooo~tttt....cccc~hhhh" Zomb said in a cracky voice. "It's blocked off your fine." I say trying to get them to relax. Bones nodded and puts his bow and arrow away. I come out of the hole and a little bit after me so does Zomb and Bones. They come out and stop when they see my friends with swords in their hands. Then Bones gets his bow out and gets ready to shoot an arrow and Zombs mouth starts to water when he senses brains. "Zomb.... Bones... They're my friends don't attack them.... Ok?" I say to them. They nod and walk out the cave waving good bye to me. I give a small wave back and they're gone. Everyone stares at me in silence. "May I ask what just happened?" Quentin asks a little surprised. "Herobrines son remember." I start "they are two mobs that are always around when my family's in the over world." I say finishing. They all nodded and we make a fire. After a little bit everyone starts to fall asleep and so do I.

Skip to morning

  I wake up to the sun shining in my eyes trough my sunglasses. I get up and take a look outside to see that nothing had changed in the plains biome. I see a tree beside the cave we are camping out in and I climb the tree and sit on one of the branches. Everything was calm and the birds were chirping you couldn't have asked for a better day. "Hey Sky." Seto said to me as he came over to the tree. "Hey Seto what's up?" I ask. "Nothing much...you?" Seto says as he sits on one of the branches of the tree. "Nothing much also." I say and it was silent. "Do you think we will find I village somewhere in the plains?" Seto asks breaking the silence. "I don't know..... I was going to check but....." I said trailing off. Seto nodded "do you want to see if one is close by?" Seto asks. "I don't see why not." I say "Ok can I come...... No one else is up." Seto says standing up on the tree branch. "sure." I say and with that a type of purple smoke came from Seto using his magic and he started hovering off of the tree branch. I nodded and he went up into the sky. I jumped into the air and went straight up and soon catching up to Seto. "Hi Seto." I say as I pass him. "So you want to race do ya?" Seto says and we were going at the same speed. We stop when we were 20 blocks from the clouds. We both look at each other and laugh a little bit when we found out that we tied. We look around for a bit to see if we could spot a village. "There's one!" Seto yells in excitement. "Well what are we waiting for let's go get the others!" I say and with that we come back to the ground with a thud! We walk into the cave and everyone gets up. "Come on sleepy heads." Seto teases them. And we grab our things and leave the cave.

           Jason's POV

   I wake up to Seto saying "wake up sleepy heads." Haha very funny Seto. So I get up still a little sleepy and pack up my things and we head out the cave. 
"There is a village up that way." Sky said pointing. We all shrugged and we went the way that Sky pointed.

          30 minutes later

After 30 minutes of walking we see a village come into sight. We all smile at each other and run to the village.

At the village

We come to the village and it said on a sign: welcome to grassy plains. ( I know not the best name for a village)
grassy plains.......this is a new village. We walk into the village and right were we came in there is a body laying there on the ground with some blood. Sky runs over to him. "He has a pulse..... He's alive." Sky says smiling. "If we leave him out here he will die of blood loss." Mitch says. We all look around and I see a house that looked different then the rest of the village houses. "What about this house....... It's different then the rest of the other houses." I say pointing at the different house. They all nodded and we went over to the house with Sky carrying the man. The door was open and no one was inside so we went in a placed the man on a bed that was close to the living room. Seto grabs a potion of healing out of his inventory and gives it to the unconscious man. A few moments later he was healed but had some scars. But other then that he was fine. He wakes up as if he only had a bad dream. He takes a deep breath and spoke. "Thanks for the help I thought I was going to die there." He thanks us "Hey no problem." We say almost in sync. "My name is Steve by the way." The man says to us. "I'm Ty." Ty says with a smile "I'm Mitch and this is Jerome." Mitch says happily pointing to Himself them to Jerome. "I'm Quentin." Quentin says nervously. "My names Jason." I say giving a small smile. "Im Ian." Ian said giving a smirk. "I'm Sky!" Sky says excitedly. "And I'm Seto." Seto says giving a small wave. Steve nods. Then it was silent.

Seto's POV

It was silent for a long time until Steve broke the silence. "Wait you said your name was Seto?" Steve asked "ya..... Why?" I said to him really confused. "Cause your dad was my uncle." Steve said in a voice that sounded like he was going to cry. My eyes widened in surprise. " your my cousin?!" I asked half yelling at him confused. He nodded and got a book from one of his book shelves. Steve flipped through the pages and then stopped on a page "This is your dad Seto." Steve said pointing to a man in a cloak that looked almost the same as mine. My mouth dropped it was my dad and that meant ......... That he was my cousin. At least I have family that lives. " ya me and my 5 brothers used to troll him sometimes but he always won with magic." Steve smiled at me. "Wait..... You said 5 brothers!!?" Ian yells. "Yep." Steve said a smile going into a frown. He grabbed a picture frame off of his bed side table and looked at it with a sad look on his face. "What's wrong?" I ask Steve who is apparently my cousin. "It's just that my brothers aren't around any more after what happened, 2 of them against each other, and the other 3 I have no idea where they are." Steve said depressed. "May I ask what their names are?" Ian asks. Steve then tosses the picture to the end of his bed and we all look at it. In the picture there was a guy in a cyan shirt and dark blue pants in the middle of 2 of his brothers. So that's Steve. On the left side of the picture standing beside Steve was a brother with a brown shirt and grey pants. Hmmmm who's this? And then to the right side of the picture there was another guy wearing the same clothes as Steve. Who's that? A twin maybe. Then standing beside the guy on the left was a guy in full black. Ninja of the family? Iis that Null? No can't be. And on the other side of the guy in brown and grey there was a guy in a white get up and red eyes. Dark sorcerer? And then above all of them was a guy floating with purple smoke, he was half Enderman and half what looked like Steve. Wait that's EnderBrine! And before I could say anything we heard Sky Gasp. "What?" Steve asks Sky. "What are there names?" Sky said a little startled. "Well that's me in the middle, on the left side of the picture beside me is Notch, the guy in the white get up is Entity 303, the one wearing the same clothes as me on the other side is Herobrine, and beside Hero is Null, and the one floating in the air is EnderBrine." Steve says as he points to all of them. We all stare in shock."He's my dad." Sky says pointing at the picture "Who?" Steve asks desperately "him." Sky says as he points at Herobrine. "Hero! Your Heros son?" Steve asks in a excited voice. Sky nodded.
"So I guess that your my nephew then?" Steve asks Sky. "I guess your my uncle." Sky says after Steve. "And I guess it makes you and Seto cousins." Steve says. I look at Sky and he looked back. So me and sky have been cousins this whole time and neither of us knew it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 367 14
When a trip to the End goes terribly wrong, Team Crafted found themselves in a peculiar situation...when the hybrids guardians of Minecraft arise at...
11.6K 346 19
Mitch starts having nightmares that are haunting him. Tay notices and tries to help him. But he shut her out. In these nightmares Mitch sees an old f...
9.4K 345 17
Trapped! That what Ty is right now. Ty is trapped in the End with Scarlett. Selena has plans with Ty but he is still loyal to his friends and girlfri...
8.7K 205 14
So, stories about Team Crafted. I'm not writing this book anymore, but feel free to read it. This was my first book I ever posted on Wattpad, so it'...