He Came Back To Make Me His.

By AishaJ

Melanie fell for Stephen in college, only for him to soon turn against her. Four years later, Melanie's engag... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four

He Came Back To Make Me His.

186K 1.5K 62
By AishaJ

 So here it goes...My first story on Wattpad!! I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it. Well enjoy!

He Came Back To Make Me His.

Chapter One

Valentines Day

“You really shouldn’t have,” I cried staring at the silky lavender gift box in my hand. The perfect ivory ribbon seemed to be waiting for me to pull it open to reveal the present inside, however I wasn’t just ready. We had finished eating our Valentine’s Day dinner and he had just given me my present.

“Aren’t you going to open it? Or should I?” Trevor joked, his beautiful sea blue eyes shining with excitement and anxiety as he watched my thin fingers softly stroking the smooth material.

“Just give me a second okay; I’m admiring the pretty box first.” I smiled, playfully slapping his hand away.

“Maybe I should have brought you the box instead of the present then,” Trevor commented, a small smirk on his lips as my large light brown eyes snapped to his.

“If you did, we’d be over,” I stated seriously.

“Whatever. Can you just open it please, you’re killing me over here,” Trevor complained, changing his composure as he sat up straight and continuously tapped his foot impatiently. Putting him out of his misery, I slowly slipped the perfect ribbon off the box and lifted the silky lid off to expose a beautiful glowing white crystal ring. My heart stopped beating for a second as I looked at the gift which now rested in my small hands.

“Well we’ve known each other for two years and I have to say that they’ve been the best two years that I’ve experienced in my whole life. You’re beautiful, smart, annoying and brilliant all in one,” Trevor started, kneeling down on one knee in front of me as I sat frozen before him.

“I don’t think I can live life without you and I don’t want to. I love you with all my heart and I’m sure that you love me too, at least half of that amount. So, Melanie Zeleny, will you do me the honour of marrying me and becoming my wife?” Trevor proposed, his voice shaking a bit due to nervousness.

Still speechless, all I could do was shake my head up and down furiously before jumping on him as an enormous grin appeared on his face.

“Of course I’ll marry you, you idiot!” I yelled, wrapping my arms tightly around his neck, never wanting to let him go, whilst he simply chuckled and held onto me tighter. After what felt like a second, he set me back onto my seat and shook his head at me.

“You dropped the ring Mel,” Trevor informed me and I quickly scooped it off the floor, smiling sheepishly at him.

“I’m sorry,” I apologised, about to put the gorgeous ring on my finger, only for it to get snatched out of my hand. I gasped, confused and glared at the culprit.

“Calm down, I just want to be the one to put it on your finger,” Trevor laughed, gently taking my small hand in his large cool one. Holding the correct finger, he slowly slid the cold silver ring onto it and we both admired it until we were rudely interrupted.

“Would you like to take your seat sir, or would you like for me to get the tab, so that you two can get out of here and maybe, go somewhere…a little more private?” The middle aged waiter questioned, raising an eye brow suggestively. Glancing at Trevor unsure, he seemed to understand and so requested for the bill.

“I’ve got another surprise for you,” Trevor whispered in my ear as we left the restaurant.

“Even more? Now I feel sad since I didn’t get you a present,” I pouted, wrapping my arms around his neck, smiling at the new glistening ring on my hand.

“I told you that you didn’t have to, so don’t worry,” Trevor assured.

“As long as you really don’t mind…But I know I’d like to give you something right now,” I informed him, scooting closer which caused his arms to tighten around me, making a familiar warmth in my stomach return.

“Hmm, and what might that be?” Trevor quizzed, moving his head lower and closer to mine.

“This,” I smiled, pressing my full lips to his moist warm ones, enjoying the feeling of our lips together. I kissed him again, just as my eyes fluttered closed and sucked on his bottom lip, waiting for him to sigh into me, parting his lips so that our tongues could become one. I could taste every millimetre of his sweet mouth, as he could mine and moaned happily into him. His soft, chocolate brown hair felt lovely underneath my fingertips and I held on tighter, enjoying the small groan I heard escape his lips.

“Maybe we should take this somewhere else. We don’t want any weirdo’s watching us,” Trevor suggested, his lips barely brushing over against mine. However it was hard to pay attention to him as more lust, desire and love built up inside me.

“Mmmm,” I agreed, pressing my lips back to his, refusing to open my eyes, which seemed to make him chuckle. I reluctantly withdraw myself from him and settled for holding his hand whilst he called out for a taxi.

“Ladies first,” Trevor insisted, holding the taxi door open for me. Smiling shyly, I scurried into the taxi and watched as Trevor slipped the taxi driver a piece of paper. As the taxi took off and Trevor pulled me close, I raised an eye brow, wondering why he hadn’t said where we were going loudly.

“Where are we going?” I whispered, looking up at him.

“To your second surprise,” Trevor replied quietly, a small smile on his lips. I had forgotten about that. Nodding slowly, I snuggled closer into Trevor’s chest and felt my eyes begin to close…

I woke up, feeling my body being set on something incredibly soft.

“I guess you’re awake,” Trevor’s husky voice projected as my eyes fluttered open, only to be met by his wonderful blue eyes once again. I knew that I’d never get tired of them, since I hadn’t for two years straight anyway.

“Yep. How long had I been out?” I mumbled wiping my eyes.

“Not long, about twenty minutes,” Trevor replied moving away from me, giving me a full view of the room that I was now in. It wasn’t my room in my apartment and nor was it his room in his apartment. The duvet had a luxurious gold on black damask print, with matching pillows; there were a trail of blood red rose petals scattered on the clean wooden floor and some underneath my legs, feeling sleek and smooth against my bare legs. I definitely couldn’t miss the candles which were scattered around the room on small clear glass shelves making the scent of jasmine drift around room.

“Where are we?” I queried sitting up properly, so that I could look around with more ease.

“In the Hilton Hotel,” Trevor smiled, slipping his button up shirt over his head, allowing my eyes to wonder on his hard, toned and tanned skin, making it hard to resist the urge to touch him.

“You didn’t!” I gasped. I had always wanted to stay in the Hilton Hotel, even if it was just for a night, but I hadn’t had a chance due to work.

“I did,” Trevor corrected me as he crawled onto the bed, causing the bed to dip as he sat beside me.

“Oh my gosh Trevor! Have I told you how much I love you?!” I squealed, jumped on top of him so that my legs were straddling him, before placing both my hands on his cheeks as I stared in adoration into his eyes. He laughed quietly, placing his large hands on either side of my hips, holding me into place.

“Not enough,” Trevor joked.

“But I love you more than you’ll ever know Melanie Smythe-Hewitt,” Trevor added, replacing my surname with his, with a large grin on his face, showing me his wonderful white smile.

“I like the sound of that,” I smirked.

“I’m glad you do Mrs. Smythe-Hewitt because everyone will be calling you that very soon,” Trevor repeated, turning us over so that he was now on top of me, which made me shriek. His lips came back to mine and I got lost in his touch as I did every time we made love, which was over and over and over again.

 I woke up feeling my battery recharged and softly smiled over at the snoring gracefully Trevor.

My fiancé.

I didn’t think I’d ever get used to that. Shaking my head with a wide smile on my lips, I almost flew off the bed in fright when I heard someone banging repeatedly on the door. Immediately glancing at Trevor to see if the silly person had woken him up, I untangled my body from his, and throwing on his shirt, sauntered over to the door to slide it open slightly.

“Breakfast,” a young, petite woman smiled, attempting to push a large trolley with two silver covers on it, inside the room.

“It’s okay, I can do it,” I urged.

“Thank you,” I thanked her as she simply nodded and with a polite smile, walked away. Pulling one of the two silver covers off the food, the scent of eggs, bacon, sausages, pancakes and beans floated into my nose and I felt my stomach jump with joy as did my taste buds. Looking down at myself, I wondered if I had looked like a whore wearing only a man’s shirt and underwear, plus my hair must have looked like a mess. Wanting to rush back into the room, my eyes snapped over to a girl across the hall when I heard,

“Thanks for yesterday night. I hope I’ll see you soon.” The girl looked no older than 20 years old, wearing nothing more than a baggy t-shirt and underwear was leaning against the door frame of the hotel door in front of mine speaking to a guy who looked oddly familiar. I guess we had the same style I joked in my head, smiling at the scene in front of me.

“Sure, just enjoy my present, it’ll remind you of me whenever you look at it,” The guy replied smugly, a fake smile on his lips as he looked down at the little girl in front of him.

“Thanks. I’ll look at it all the time,” the girl stated before kissing him unattractively. Shaking my head, I diverted my gaze and pulled the trolley inside with both hands, leaving the hotel room door open for a second. Returning to close it, my body shivered when I heard,

“It’s nice to see you again Melanie.”

Suddenly the voice seemed too familiar for me to forget it.

Stephen Hobson.

His appearance seemed too real for me to forget his existence; his dark brown, almost black eyes which now stared into mine, making me feel as though they were staring into my soul. His hair however, was different from my last memory, which was a black shaggy look. It was now a short mahogany colour which was flying attractively, in all directions. Stephen’s masculine features including, his large nose and full lips were the same and it was quite hard to miss his pale skin and muscular physique. But I knew that I’d never forget the way that he painfully crushed me in college, when I had done nothing wrong. It was like a nightmare, coming out of your dreams, into your reality and happening again, right in front of your eyes.  I loved him deeply yet he threw me away, as though I was nothing. So what did he want with me now?

“You seem happy to see me,” Stephen chuckled darkly in his boxer shorts which highlighted his well obtained and sexy v-shape. I instantly felt myself falling back under his spell that he had managed to put me under in college, except I would not let it happen again. Glaring at him, I slammed the hotel door shut and tried to ignore his chuckles.

“I guess I’ll see you around then.” Stephen guessed; to me though, it sounded almost like a promise.

After four years, why did he have to turn up now, when my life was getting to its best?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 2.1K 12
(They were in Warrior's Affection before this characters got a stand alone Book) He was a man full of life and she was part of that life until his be...
1.2K 54 52
After the tragic accident of Kuan's death, Pearl's boyfriend, she hasn't been the same. She keeps having gruesome nightmares. She meets two guys that...
35K 791 20
Ok so this story is about a girl named Kate Hawkins who gets rejected by her mate Jace Blake...But what happens when Jace realizes he has made a big...
149K 4K 17
Melanie and Cara is Best friends has been friend since birth. They have been best friends through hell and back, they survived. They got rejected tog...