The Famoux

By famouxx

Leaving behind everything she's ever known, Emilee enters a world of high glamour and even higher stakes. The... More

Purchase Now!
The Famoux
Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Epilogue
Afterword & Book 2
Emeray Essence
Kaytee McKarrington
Chapter Stones
Till Amaris
Calsifer Race
Cartney Kirk
Foster Farrand
Finley
Sentry F. Gerald
Marlon York
Carstan van Horne
Callan
Norax Geddes
Rebecca Birch
Keeping up with The Parvenus

Bree Arch

7.3K 267 270
By famouxx

Note: Slowly but surely getting through all these interviews!

Today we talk with someone you've never actually heard from or read about past other people remembering her. Yes, it is time for your interview with the ever-confusing Bree Arch!

@ImAwesomeNotPerfect: Are you alive?

Bree: Am I?

@ineloquentelliephant: Are you on the good or bad side?

Bree: But who is on either side?

@Jazzmatazz17: Are you still alive? Why does your sister hate you?

Bree: Seeing that Foster succeeded in answering questions from the dead, it's possible for me too.

Bree: My sister hated me because I was responsible, and it made her look bad. Come to think of it, I took a lot of responsibility for her actions and her consequences which should've equated in anything but hate. Maybe some gratitude now and then.

@xxUmbrella_Face: Can you slap your sister for me? And somehow resurrect Foster from the dead? Because if not, you're of no use to me.

Bree: If I could.

Bree: I'm sorry to say I don't have resurrection powers.

@Kenya1207: Are you still alive somehow? What was your relationship with Chapter like?

Bree: Popular question!

Author's Input: I made it quite ambiguous. You're an enigma, Bree.

Bree: Stop talking to yourself, author. As for my relationship with Chapter––we were great friends. I knew him before the Famoux, back when he and my sister had Callan. We go way back.

@Daeooo: Weh yuh deh

Bree: excuse me

@lotty_lebeau: Bitchh, are you still alive or what?

Bree: Or what?

@Hannahbushh: dude where have you been

Bree: Shot by DEFED.

@Carmen_1inchD: you mean ghost of...? she's still alive your saying ?? *winking face* / if you ARE alive, did u not want to be in the Famoux anymore? was it difficult? / how close were u with callan?

Author's Input: Realizing I didn't put "the ghost of Bree Arch" down like I did for Foster. Is this purposeful or is this me being stupid?

Bree: I had little against being in the Famoux. Nothing big enough to make me want to stop being in it all together.

Bree: I love little Cal. I'm biologically his aunt, so I love him to pieces.

@mays29: What do you think of Emeray and her relationship with Chapter ?

Bree: Obviously, I never got to meet Emeray. But if Chapter can really, truly be in love with somebody after everything I've watched him go through before she came, I'm glad she's there for him.

@eeveeclare: how did you find out about all the conspiracies against the famoux and what else do you know that they don't know? / Also where are you?

Bree: Started getting some weird signals.

Bree: I'm not sure where I am, really. The afterlife?

@Nisah13: Why are you still alive (since "ghost of wasn't added. Watching you Kass ) ? Why did you stage your death ? Did you ever by any chance love Chapter ? Do you love Callan ? How did you feel when you were replaced by Emiliee so fast ? Do you like Emeray? Are you making a comeback ? If you could change anything, what would you change?

Author's Input: I'm watching myself.

Bree: Stage it? I got shot in front of everybody!

Bree: Not in the way you may be thinking. But I loved him like a friend.

Bree: Of course I love Callan!

Bree: It's not mine to speculate how fast Norax finds a replacement. I'm not offended.

Bree: Emeray seems nice. She's young, and she's learning, and I think it's admirable.

Bree: If I could change anything, I would take DEFED out of the equation. They need to go.

@tinyfriendofalfonso: Did you hate the Famoux (I NOTICE YOU DIDN'T SAY "GHOST OF BREE ARCH" LIKE YOU DID WITH FOSTER)

Bree: Hate the famoux? Of course not.

Author's Input: I MESSED UP NOT PUTTING THAT "GHOST OF" BEFORE HER NAME GAHHH.

@FeathersnWildflowers: Are you really dead?

Bree: You tell me.

@ThisIsJustALady: Do you prefer Chapter as Roman or as he is now? You seemed to like black and white outfits, do you like them since the Famoux or before you were Bree? Are you the most charitable member because of something from your past and you felt empathy? Do you hate your sister as much as she hated you? What were you like pre-Famoux? Did people bully you a lot?

Bree: I know he'd say otherwise, but I prefer Chapter. Roman was so unsure of himself. He was so young. He was so naive. But he grew when he became Chapter, and I like the person he grew into.

Bree: I always like things to be black and white.

Bree: I simply felt the need to give, after everything I've seen be taken away or tarnished. There's nothing in particular that motivated that.

Bree: There's a part of me who wanted to be the bigger person all the time and not hate Rebecca as much as she hated me, but for every time I forgave her for her actions, she'd do something worse. Maybe it was a test. She loved to test people. If her goal was to make me dislike her, I'm sorry to say she succeeded in that goal.

Bree: Nobody bullied me before I was in the Famoux. There was no reason for them to.

@Courtz_Mac123: You're alive. I know it.

Bree: Positive?

@xxvanishedxx: If you're "dead" why are you in an interview?

Bree: Foster had one too!

@unicorn_ways: Are you alive?

Bree: Define "alive" for me. I'm talking to you right now, but Foster could talk to you too. This is a weird state of being dead but still being able to see and communicate with the world.

@_Trapical: fight me bitch

Bree: Oh my goodness.

@resuri02: Where are you

Bree: Answering this question.

@morganator9: Where are you now? Physically and emotionally?

Bree: Physically I'm fine, emotionally I'm bruised.

@Magnetic Melon: Did you ever know you were going to die?

Bree: We never really know, do we?

@sonia741: Hi Bree, how are you? I got some questions for you to answer. Do you ship Chemeray? What are the pros and cons of being a ghost? Are you even a ghost? What's one memory you wish you can live all over again?

Bree: I'm doing all right at the moment.

Bree: Is that Chapter and Emeray? That's a cute name. Fun fact my author won't admit: She's been calling them "Chemeray" since she was twelve years old and almost cried when she saw people from India and Spain and all over the world using "Chemeray" too. It was an emotional time.

Author's Input: Still is. All times are emotional for me.

Bree: Pros of being a ghost are that you've got eyes everywhere. Cons are that you can't interact with anybody you're watching.

Bree: I'd love to meet the rest of the Famoux for the first time again.

@entelechy_: I feel like you're not dead. Are you?

Bree: I don't know!

@aurorescence: Are you secretly alive? Are you part of DEFED??? Who are you, really? Sorry for all the suspicion...but you are very suspicious. =]

Bree: What if I just waltzed into the Metropolix one day. That'd be crazy.

Bree: DEFED killed me.

Bree: My real name was Tiffany, if that helps at all.

@christaxbelle: Where you at Bree?

Bree: I'm asking the same question. Author, where am I, really?

@sunflowerlauren: What do you believe was the biggest accomplishment you made while you were alive? What's one thing you would turn back time to do?

Bree: I'm most proud of stepping up to help take care of Callan. Chapter couldn't do it alone, and I'm glad I helped raise him in the time I had.

Bree: I would tell them.

@emmepallent: What's even going on with you Bree?

Bree: It's confusing, I know. I haven't even had a moment of action or dialogue in the whole first book, which is over 700 pages. Everybody just talked about me again and again.

Author's Input: Who IS this Gatsby?

xxx

There you have it! Bree! What did you think?

Any questions for me?

Who do you want to hear from next?

Hope you're keeping up with The Classix! I posted chapter 4 today!

Remember:

Sticks and Stones may break your bones, but haters make you famoux.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 12.3K 50
"They took my sister. Now I'm taking her back." Seventeen years ago, humans started developing supernatural abilities. Comic books came true...
Truth In My Lies By red

Mystery / Thriller

1.7K 53 30
You ever have that one hot, rude, cocky jerkface in your school that just screams bad news. Tough childhood and doesn't let people in easily. With hi...
65.7K 4.6K 47
Alison Lawrence didn't know what having a tough life meant and had everything handed to her on a golden plate. Her life was immaculate with the perfe...
4.3K 389 100
CONTENT CONTAINS : MENTAL ILLNESS MENTIONED OF SUICIDE SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ASSAULT ABUSE TORTURE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGE...