Bad For Me

由 will_always_stay

All throughout her childhood Kelsey has been known as Jason's little sister. She's also been known for being... 更多

Bad For Me
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 21

3.2K 67 3
由 will_always_stay

I heard the doorbell and nudged Spencer. “Door, get the door.” I mumbled.

“You get the door.” He said into his pillow.

“It’s your house.”

“It’s probably your brother.”

“He’s your best friend.”

“He’s your blood.”

“Not by choice.” I grumbled.

He groaned and sat up, staring me down. “You’re lucky I love you.”

“Yeah, yeah.” I waved him away and covered my face with my pillow.

I felt Spencer stand up from the bed and mutter a few incoherent words, probably bad ones. A few minutes later I heard Jason’s voice and seconds later I felt people jumping on me. “For the love of God, can I not get some sleep?” I shouted, kicking Jason off of me.

“Well what’s the fun in that?”

I rolled my eyes and propped myself up on my elbows. “Is dad home?”

“Actually, I came here to pick you up because dad wants to have a family day.”

“A family day?” I questioned.

“Believe it or not, yes.” Jason shrugged. “And he said that you can come too. Jo is coming if you decide to come so you should.” He said, turning to Spencer who was leaning against the doorframe in his underwear and a t-shirt, a tooth brush hanging loosely from his mouth.

“You just want Joanna to come so that’s why you want me to go.”

“So?”

He shrugged and went back to the bathroom to spit out his toothpaste. “I’m in, let me shower first.”

“No! I wanna shower first.” I protested.

“You and I both know that you take forever.”

I scoffed. “I have more to do.” I defended.

“Bullshit!”

“Just go shower!”

“Wow, I hope someday I can have a relationship like yours where we fight over important things like who gets to shower first.” Jason said.

I glared at him and threw a pillow at his head. “Make me coffee?” I asked.

“How about no?”

I glared at him again and went under the covers. “Then go away; I’m tired.”

“Don’t be such a baby.” He said, pulling me by my ankles.

“Don’t be so annoying.” I shouted.

After ten minutes of Jason’s constant harassment, Spencer stepped out of the bathroom with a towel loosely around his waist and his hair dripping wet causing little water beads to fall down his chest.

“Don’t you ever leave?” He asked Jason.

“Don’t you ever own a shirt? God damn it man!” Jason said before stomping out of the room.

I cocked my head to the side and watched him go. “And to this day, he questions why I still think we aren’t blood related.”

Spencer chuckled and pulled on a pair of underwear, throwing his towel at my head. “Go shower.”

“Eh, can’t I snap my fingers and already be clean?”

“No,” He said flatly. “But you should really hurry up cause I’m starving.”

I sighed and rolled off his bed, grabbing the towel that Hayley had packed me and made my way to the bathroom.

“Hey Kels?”

“Hmm?” I asked. He tapped his lips and I smiled, making my way over to him and planting a kiss on his lips. “Happy?”

“Ecstatic, now go shower.” He said, nudging me towards the bathroom, tapping my butt.

I quickly showered and washed my hair before tying it up in a loose bun in search of my clothes. “This is all she packed me?” I sighed.

“What?” Spencer asked. I held up the light blue sundress Hayley had folded into my bag. “What’s wrong with that?”

“I don’t want to wear it.”

“You can always wear that fruit bowl I have in the kitchen. I’m sure grapes and apples are a sexy look on you.” He winked.

I rolled my eyes and quickly slid the dress on. “Don’t be such a perv.” I said, sticking my tongue out.

“You wouldn’t have it any other way!”

“That’s debatable.”

He rolled his eyes and placed his hands on my hips, squeezing them slightly. “You look good with that dress on.”

“Is that so?” I asked.

“So good, I might just take you right now.” He said huskily.

“Jason’s downstairs.”

“That’s what locks and music are for.” He pulled me closer and placed his lips along my neck.

I laughed and pulled away, pulling on a grey, cropped jacket on. “Weren’t you the one saying we shouldn’t, last night?”

“I was clearly not in my right mind.”

“Clearly.” I said with an amused grin as I pulled on a pair of socks and my ankle boots.

“Now let’s go! Your dad’s waffles are the shit.” He said hauling me out the door.

“Hm, maybe if we’re lucky we’ll even get some bacon.”

He stopped in his tracks and gave me a serious look. “Don’t play with me. Is he making bacon?”

I laughed and marched in front of him. “Hurry up and we’ll find out.”

He stood at the foot of the stairs with his hands in his pockets. “But what if he didn’t.”

“Then I’ll make you some!” I shouted as I tugged on Jason’s sleeve while he was on the phone.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and pull me close. “You make me bacon and I’ll drive you to Vegas and we’ll get married right now.”

I laughed and turned around, placing my hands on his shoulders. “Uh, you’ll have to prove yourself a little more before you have the fortune of marrying me.”

He smirked and pecked my lips. “Baby girl, you know I’m the real prize in this relationship.”

I rolled my eyes and gently pushed him off, a smile on my lips. “If that helps you sleep at night.”

~~~

“Thought you said it was a family day?” I asked Jason as I crossed my arms over my chest.

Jason sighed and looked over at Heather who was helping my dad make waffles. “Who the hell cares? Your dad is making his signature breakfast. Chocolate chip Belgian waffles, bacon, and sausages.”

“I really worry about his obsession with bacon.” I said.

“Bacon is great.” Jason shrugged.

I pinched the bridge of my nose and shook my head. “Jo, help me out here!”

She sighed and looked at the three of us. “I need coffee in order to help you guys with your shit.” She groaned.

I cocked my head to the side. “Are you hungover?”

“Just a tadbit. Jason thinks I can handle as much as he can. I thought he was just in a vulnerable state so I had a few drinks with him. Turns out he was just being a drunk.”

“I’d like to say I have a high tolerance of alcohol. That doesn’t make me a drunk.

“No of course not.” She said, heading towards the coffee maker.

“Look, all I’m saying is that I don’t feel so comfortable with her here.”

“You’re only saying that because you don’t like her.” Spencer said.

“And I have my reasons!”

Jason and Spencer both looked at me. “And those would be?”

“How about the fact that she’s fourteen years younger than dad, hm?”

“Shit,” Spencer muttered. “How old is she?”

“Twenty-six!”

“Your dad is forty?” Spencer asked.

“That is besides the point.” I said holding my hand up.

“What’s the problem in that?” Jason asked.

“We were just at mom’s funeral yesterday!” I hissed. “And it’s fourteen years.”

“And how long have they been having problems? And how long has it been since they’ve split? You can’t be mad at him for moving on and trying to be happy.” Jason said.

“I’m not mad that he’s finding love and trying to be happy. I’m mad that this chick is only a few years older than you! Besides, he doesn’t have to move on so fast.”

“Oh come on Kelsey, you don’t even know her!”

“Do you?” I countered.

“Well, no not really. But at least I’m making an effort because I owe our father that!”

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my shoulder. “No, you owe him respect.”

“Wouldn’t that require giving his girlfriend a break?”

I narrowed my eyes at my brother. “So are you saying that I’m the inconsiderate, stubborn child?”

“That’s exactly what I’m saying!” He said. “I get it; this is something hard to cope with. But the more you focus on it, the worse you’re going to feel. Mom’s gone and there’s nothing we can do about it. So please, just do me the favor of trying to be nice. At least for the sake of this family. You know this is what mom would want.”

“I wish I could but I can’t!”

“Kelsey, dad has decided to quit his job so he could be here with us in this time. Him not being a pilot means no more traveling and only two nights at home every once in a while. And he’s decided to stay here so we’d have the house we mostly grew up in.”

“Man, that’s a great job for a single guy. Traveling to different countries, meeting different beautiful women… I might become a pilot someday if this doesn’t work out baby.” Spencer said with a muffin in his hand.

I glared at him and threw a grape at him from the nearby bowl. “Shut up.”

“Make me.” He wiggled his eyebrows and laughed.

I sighed and rubbed my forehead, trying to clear my head. “I’m sorry.” I said to Jason.

“Don’t apologize to me; make the effort of being friends with Heather.”

I groaned and looked back at Heather who was finishing setting up the table. I cocked my head to the side and sized her up. She was pretty, tall, with long blond hair which she pulled back in a ponytail. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a nice tank top with some flats. She looked harmless. But that still didn’t take away from the fact that my dad is fourteen years her senior.

“Fine, I’ll try and be nice so we can be a happy family again, okay?” I asked Jason.

“That’s all I ever asked for.”

“Breakfast is ready!” I heard my dad shout.

I saw Joanna cringe from my father’s booming voice and I laughed, clapping my hands right by her ear. “People like you go to hell.”

I scoffed. “Sweetie, after that week in Miami I think we all know you’re no angel.”

Spencer laughed and pulled me in for a side hug. “You gonna be on your best behavior?”

“That depends, is there a reward if I am?”

He pursed his lips and lowered his hand to my ass, pressing his lips against my ear. “I think some things can be arranged in your favor.”

I grinned and pecked his lips. “Then maybe I will behave.”

~~~

“Papa Miller, how are those burgers coming along?” Spencer shouted from the pool. It was scorching hot and I was suffering from a heat stroke.

I dipped my head underwater and just sat at the bottom of the pool for a few seconds before resurfacing. Spencer looked at me and swam over to my side. “You okay?” He asked, his words laced with concern.

I pushed my hair back and pursed my lips before nodding my head. “I’m fine.”

“I don’t buy it.”

I furrowed my brow and put my arms up on the edge of the pool. “Why?”

“You don’t seem completely there.” He said, doing the same.

I sighed and pressed my forehead against my arms. “I’m just a little distracted, plus I don’t feel so good.”

He cupped my cheek and pressed his lips to mine. “You better not be thinking about what I think you’re thinking.”

I smirked. “You sure have a way with words.”

He rolled his eyes. “Let it go.”

I looked at him and wondered how he knew I was thinking about Jake. “I can’t.” He looked back at me splashed my face with water. “Hey!” I shouted.

"You're breaking the rules you know. Family day is supposed to be a distraction. Tomorrow we can return to our regularly scheduled drama."

I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck. “Am I being a party pooper?”

“Damn right you are! You’re shitting up the whole place!” He said, causing me to laugh again. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pecked my temple.

“I love you.” I whispered into his neck.

“I love you too.”

“Don’t think about it!” He shouted in my ear.

I cringed but laughed as I pulled away from him. “Fine, I won’t!”

“Good girl.” He said, kissing me again and dragging me with him around the pool.

~~~

I raised an eyebrow as I looked at the lasagna in front of me. All day my father has been cooking our favorite foods. For breakfast he had made Spencer's favorite, for lunch Jason's, and for dinner mine.

I'm sensing there's something about to happen.

"What's the occasion, pop?" Jason asked, clearly realizing the same.

"What do you mean?" He asked, serving himself some food.

"You made all our favorite foods.”

"Don't question the man!" Spencer said, grabbing the plate of lasagna.

I stared at him flatly and rolled my eyes. "You're not allowed to have an opinion since you only think with your stomach." I hissed.

"And his dick." Jason scoffed, low enough for only us to hear. Joanna snickered and I slapped the back of my brother's head.

Spencer shrugged and dug into his plate. "The man has a point."

"What point?" My dad asked.

"Nothing, so why all our favorite foods?" I asked.

My dad sighed and put his fork down. "It's been a rough few days. Heather thought that today would be a good way to start things off on a better foot."

I looked over at Heather who was sheepishly taking a sip from her wine. "I just saw how hard this whole ordeal was for you guys that I thought this would help."

Jason shot me a smug look and I felt my stomach drop. "That was really sweet of you Heather. Thanks for giving dad the idea." He said sweetly.

"Yeah, thanks." I said.

She shot us a smile and nodded her head. "I didn't do much. But you're welcome."

"Now how about we eat?" Dad asked us.

We all dug into our food and started having nice conversations.

After about forty-five minutes we finished our food and started clearing up the table for dessert.

I made my way to the kitchen and saw Heather starting to put some plates into this dishwasher. "Hey," I said, handing her a plate.

"Hey Kelsey, what's up?" She smiled.

I sighed and leaned against the kitchen island, crossing my arms over my chest. "I just really want to apologize."

"For what?" She asked, furrowing her brow.

"For being such a crappy person. With everything going on I never really thought about giving you a shot and it's not fair to you. My parents weren't together anymore when my mom passed so it's not even logical for me to have a vendetta for you."

She smiled softly and dried her hands off. "Look, to be completely honest I didn't take it personally. I actually lost my parents at a young age in a car accident. So I know what you're going through. It's hard knowing that your mom won't be there for so many events that are to come in the future.

"I know it's hard to cope with; but it will get better. If you surround yourself with the right people, you'll find the strength to get through it."

"Wow, I had no idea you lost both of your parents. I'm so sorry."

She shrugged and smiled at me. "Don't worry about it. Most people don't know anyways. Besides, I understand you're going through a tough time."

I nibbled on my lip and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "Is he happy?"

"Your father?" She asked. I nodded my head and she smiled lightly. "As happy as he can be in this situation. Look, I get you might be thinking that your father and I are a match made in hell. I get that you're worried about the fact that I'm twenty-six and he's forty."

I snorted a laugh. "You could say that."

"But I want you to know that I truly care about your father. He makes me happy and I'd like to say that I make him happy too. He needs someone to help him get through this and I'm honored to be someone who can.

"I'll never be like your mom. She was his first love. Plus, Kate was a kickass woman; nobody will ever compare. But I am hoping that your dad and I have a long-lasting relationship and that you'll learn to accept me."

I looked up at her and smiled. "As long as he's happy and dealing with this, then I have no complaints. I have no excuse for how I acted and I'm glad to see that you truly care for my dad."

"He quit his job you know. He said doesn't want to make the same mistake he made with your mom. And he said he wanted to be there more for you and Jason."

"Yeah no, I knew. I'm actually really happy about that, even if he doesn't have a job. I just hope we'll be okay."

"He'll find a way."

"He always does." I smiled. "Do you know where he is?"

"Last I checked he was outside in the backyard with the boys."

"And Joanna?" She nodded towards the living room. I saw Jo on the phone, pacing around in circles and looking stressed out. I chuckled and turned back to Heather. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For forgiving me." I said, hugging her. "And watching after my dad. I'll see you in a bit." I said.

She nodded her head and I made my way outside to see the men in my life each holding a beer and sitting on the patio chairs, laughing without a care in the world.

"Look who finally looks happy!" Jason said.

My dad looked up and smiled at me. "I'm glad to see that."

"It's about damn time." Spencer said, nodding for me to go towards him.

I shared the chair with him and intertwined my fingers with his free hand. "So what are you guys doing out here? Don't you have girlfriends to deal with?"

"Mine is right here." Spencer said, pecking my cheek.

"Mine is having a conversation with her neurotic mother." Jason grumbled annoyed.

"And mine insisted on joining these two." My dad said.

I laughed and pushed my hair back. "Daddy, can I talk to you?"

He shrugged and nodded his head. "Sure thing."

"Can you guys give us a minute?" I asked.

Spencer and Jason sighed before getting up. Spencer squeezed my hand and mouthed, "behave" to me before walking off.

I scooted my chair closer to my dad and wrapped my arm around his, resting my headon his shoulder. "I love you dad."

"I love you too kiddo. What's on your mind?"

"How much of a rotten daughter I've been lately." I mumbled.

He sighed and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. “I’ve looked past it just because of the situation.”

“I don’t really think there is a good enough excuse.” I mumbled.

“I just want us to be close with each other.”

“Well since you quit your job that’ll be easy.”

He smiled faintly and nodded his head. “That is true. I’m thinking about opening up a restaurant.”

I looked at him in astonishment. “I don’t know how many times mom, Jason, and I tried convincing you to do that when we were younger.”

“I just think now is the time to try something new.”

“Well whatever you decide, we’ll support you.”

I heard the sliding glass door open up and saw Spencer and Jason looking at us. “Now as heartwarming as this is, the party is inside! We’re gonna watch a movie so come on!” Jason said, his words slightly slurred.

Only he managed to get drunk in front of our dad and was able to get away with it.

“We’re going!” My dad said, standing up and leading me towards the house.

I left his side and went to Spencer who looked like he had a slight buzz. I noticed he was drinking water and felt myself relax. A drunk Jason was enough trouble; but dealing with the two of them? That would be hell.

“So I was talking to your dad about something.”

“Ahuh, and what would that be?” I asked, pulling him down on the couch.

“I asked him if I could take you to my family’s cabin next weekend. I know tomorrow and the rest of the week is going to be tough so I thought that would help you get through the week.”

“And what did he say?”

“It took a lot of convincing, begging, and swearing that I would never deflower his little girl.”

I snorted a laugh and looked up at him. “Did he buy it?”

“I had to say you would nail me in the balls before I ever had my way with you if you weren’t ready. He thinks you actually know how to say no to me.”

“I can say no to you!”

He smirked and wrapped his arm behind the couch. “I wouldn’t be so sure princess.”

I narrowed my eyes. “Sounds like a bet?”

“We already know how our last bet ended.” He grumbled.

“If it’s any consolation, you look hot with earrings and another tattoo!”

“Baby, I look hot all day every day!” He defended.

I smirked and looked up at him. “I bet you that I can go a week without sex.”

He put his arms behind his head and stretched, a lazy smirk on his lips. “And I bet you that you won’t last till Saturday.”

“So what do I get if I win?”

“You get to sleep with me, that‘s a reward in itself.”

“Aw that’s cute. You actually think you’re good in bed.”

“You did not just go there.” He said seriously.

I shot him a grin and shrugged. “What do I get if I win?”

He thought about it, stroking his non-existent beard for a few seconds before snapping his fingers. “You get to do whatever you want to me.”

I stared at him flatly and rolled my eyes. “That would only be beneficial to you.”

He shrugged. “I gotta look out for myself baby girl.”

I snapped my fingers and sat up. “If I win, you have to wax.”

He raised an eyebrow. “That’s it?”

I looked down at his legs and saw they weren’t too hairy but he had enough for it to hurt like a bitch.

Ha, sucker.

“Yup.” I said, popping the ‘p’.

“Fine, and if I win you have to get your bellybutton pierced.”

I held my hand out and he shook it. “It’s a bet.”

~Five days later~

“I’m really proud of how well you’re holding out.” Hayley said as she drove me home.

I laughed and ran my fingers through my hair. To say it was a painful week was putting things lightly. “You just don’t know all the things he’s tried to do to make me crack.”

“I really don’t think I want to.” She said laughing and scrunching up her nose.

“Seriously though, normally I’m confident about the bets but I’m not sure I can hold out much longer.”

“You just have to wait till tomorrow!”

“Do you know how hard that is? I’ve been avoiding him all week, but when Jason isn’t working his always home, shirtless; sometimes even sweaty! Now I know that may sound gross but he looks hot as fuck. Do you know how hard it is to have self-control?”

“Geez, now would be the perfect week to have your period eh?”

“No kidding.” I grumbled. Hayley pulled up in my driveway and I sighed when I saw Spencer’s car.

“Just think of him having to wax his legs.”

“The little shit will probably find a way to make it hot!”

She opened her mouth to say something but then paused, nodding her head. “You have a point.”

I sighed and grabbed my bag, opening the car door when I saw Spencer step out with Jason. “Oh fuck me!” I shouted, closing my door and dropping my head in my hands.

Hayley looked from me to Spencer about four times before pursing her lips. “Yeah, you’re definitely getting a bellybutton ring when you get back.”

I glared at my best friend. “Thanks for the confidence boost Hay.”

“Hey, I’m just saying! He’s pulling out all the cards to make you crack.”

“I know!” I wailed. I looked up and saw Spencer with a pair of wayfarers , a blue v-neck that hugged him perfectly, a pair of light grey jeans, and a pair of black and white Supra Vaiders.

Needless to say, I’m fucked… Literally.

“You have to get out of the car eventually.” Hayley said, nibbling on her lip.

“Wish me luck.”

“Abstinence!” She shouted as I stepped out of her car.

I shut the door and waved her away, making my way to the boys. “Hey babe.”

“Oh don’t hey babe me.” I said, wagging a finger at him. He chuckled and pecked my cheek.

“Trouble in couple’s paradise?” Jason asked.

I raised an eyebrow and looked at Spencer. “He doesn’t know?”

“I never got around to it.” He shrugged.

“Why? You afraid I’m going to win?” I teased.

He scoffed. “Baby girl, with the way that you’re looking at me, I’m surprised you haven’t ripped my close off me yet.”

I glared at him and shoved him, causing him to laugh. “Do I want to know?” Jason asked.

“No, I guess not. But if you see Spencer wearing shorts any time soon and notice hairless legs, I’ll proudly take the blame.”

“And if you see your sister with a bellybutton ring, I’ll definitely take the blame.”

“I’m gonna win!” I shouted.

I stomped into the house and quickly packed my bag. I went into my drawers and pulled a pair of white shorts on. I grabbed a low cut, loose tank top, and slid on a pair of teal vans. I let my hair down from my messy bun and let it fall over my shoulders and down my back. I quickly fixed my makeup and grabbed my things before walking downstairs.

I dropped my bags by the door and I saw Spencer’s eyes rake down my body.

“You ready to go to the cabin in the woods?” Jason chuckled.

“Wait, it’s in the woods?” I asked Spencer.

He glared at Jason and turned back to me. “Not necessarily.”

“Spencer, I’m not going.”

“There are mountains too!”

“It’s either mountains or woods! Which one is it?”

He sighed and rubbed his neck. “Woods.”

"You want me to go into a cabin in the woods?"

He pursed his lips and nodded his head. "Yes, yes I do."

"Have you actually ever seen the movie, Cabin in the Woods?"

"Yes I have." He said, placing his hands on his hips. 

"Did it end well?"

He sighed. "No."

"Then what in the hell makes you think that taking refuge in a cabin in the woods will be a good idea?" I shrieked. 

"It was a movie!" 

"Oh, and you and I both know how normal and realistic the situations we've faced in our life are." I bit back sarcastically. 

“Do you see what you started?” He shouted at Jason.

“You’re the idiot that didn’t tell her!”

“So she wouldn’t freak out!”

“Hey, don’t go off yelling at me. This is your fault. I’m gonna go see Jo.” Jason said, waving at us and heading for the door.

“I’m not going.” I said.

“You can’t just back out now.”

“And why the hell not? Seriously Spencer, I’m not so sure going to a cabin in the woods is such a good idea with everything that’s going on.”

“Where the hell did you think it was? In a peaceful meadow with a bunch of Disney animals surrounding us for protection?”

“That would be awesome.” I pointed.

“Kelsey,” He sighed. “Come on, we made plans.”

“You just want to win the bet.”

He grinned sheepishly. “And spend time with you too.”

I sighed and rubbed my neck. “I’m not sure.”

“You’re honestly reading too much into this. Come on, you deserve a nice weekend away. Besides, do you know how hard it was to convince your dad to say yes?” He asked.

“Pretty damn hard I imagine.”

“Exactly, so you can’t just bail on me now baby girl. This is gonna be fun.” He said, running his hands down my arms. “I’ll make sure no serial killer or demons lay a hand on you.” He added with a wink.

I couldn’t help but breathe a laugh. “Promise?”

“What did I tell you when all of this shit started?”

I shrugged. “I dunno.”

“I’ll always be there baby girl.” He said, kissing my nose.

“If I get chopped up into a billion pieces I’m bitching you out as a ghost.” I warned.

He laughed and picked my bag up with one hand and holding my hand with the other. “I wouldn’t imagine otherwise.

~~~

I stepped into the cabin and let out a low whistle. “This place is amazing.”

“You know what’s more amazing?”

“Hmm?” I asked as Spencer wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Your ass in those shorts, god damn.” He said huskily into my ear.

I laughed and leaned into his body. “You ready to lose?”

He laughed and let go of me, smirking at me. “Never.”

He crossed his arms across his chest and I mimicked his movement, raising my eyebrows. We stared each other down for about a minute before running towards one another and smashing our lips against each other.

I quickly pulled his shirt off him before he picked me up by my thighs and pressing me against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist and tossed my head back as he kissed my neck.

“So does that mean that we both win or lose?” I asked, slightly out of breath.

He laughed into my neck and pulled my shirt off, admiring the view of my chest. He bit his bottom lip and ran his hands all over my torso. “Fuck it.” He murmured before pulling me off the wall and kicking a door open, putting me down on the bed and taking my shorts off. I undid his belt and slid his jeans off him before kissing him again.

So much for abstinence.

~~~

I pushed my hair back and pulled myself up on the counter in the kitchen. “I think that went well.”

Spencer shot me a smirk and fixed the sweats that were loosely hanging on his waist. “Is that you’re way of saying we had great sex?”

“What do you want to eat?” I asked, changing the subject.

“Your pu-“

“Shut up!” I shouted, trying not to laugh.

“Well I mean I just did so…” He trailed off and I narrowed my eyes at him, fighting the urge to curse him out.

I heard a knock on the door and started to get off the counter but Spencer stopped me. “I’ll get it.” He said, pecking my lips.

“They can wait a second.” I said, pulling him by the waistband of his pants.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, gently tugging on his hair, causing a moan to escape his lips. There was another knock and Spencer pulled away. “If I don’t stop right now I’ll end up screwing you on that counter.”

I laughed. “Making up for lost time?”

“A week is a really long time! I have needs!”

“Actually, it was more than a week, almost two. With everything that was going on we never really had a chance.” I said.

He stopped walking to the door and had a torn expression on his face. “God damn you and your body right now. You’re lucky there’s someone at the door.”

I laughed and pulled my shirt down a little more to cover myself and went to grab a plastic cup.

I heard Spencer open the door and I peered over the wall, taking a sip from my drink. I saw a stare down between the two. I furrowed my brow, realizing that the man looked familiar. Eventually, everything clicked.

“What the hell are you doing here?” Spencer snarled.

“What? Can’t I come to my own cabin and see my own son?”

..............................................................................................................................

Ahhh I really hope you guys liked this chapter! I had so many ideas so I didn't know exactly what to do! Please comment and vote and let me now what you think!xx

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

214K 9.7K 40
Seventeen year-old Jade Levinson lives in her own shattered and lonely world where she tends to forget herself. She, above all the people, knows what...
5K 662 38
You all know the bad boy good girl story, you don't know the one where a cliché story turns into a brutal murder mystery. Luke's parents have had eno...
16.7K 1.3K 58
Alison moved to a new town as her father got a new job, simultaneously, she decided to hide her dark past, starting a new chapter of her complicated...
An Unlikely Duo 由 Alex

青少年小说

182K 7.2K 31
Kayla Ryans tries to maintain control in all aspects of her life and avoids relationships at all costs. When she signs up for a Co-ed Summer Beach Vo...