Naughty

By AttGrace

"Hey you, naughty fella" A rookie photographer, Jeon Jungkook, gets hired by a world renowned boss and actor... More

Intro
Line One: Jeon
Line Two: Kim
Line Three: Interview
Line Four: Toy
Line Five: Past
Line Seven: Confession
Line Eight: Twins
Line Nine: Eric
Naughty: Casts
Line Ten: Seduction - Game
Write my Life
Line Eleven: Seduction - Trouble
Line Twelve: Rescue
A/N: Thoughts?
Line Thirteen: Recovery
Line Fourteen: Conversation
Line Fifteen: Confusion
Jeon Vs Jeon
A/N: Thank yous and apologies
J-kookie
Line Sixteen: Betrayal
Line Seventeen: Rewind
Line Eighteen: Recollection
Final Line: Ohana
Alternate Ending

Line Six: Amora

16.3K 742 988
By AttGrace

Get away from me!

Please, stop! I said stop!

"Taehyung! Taehyung, wake up!"

The poor young boy was trembling in my chest with his entire body drenched with sweat. "I hate her. So much" he gripped tightly on my arm leaving a mark on it. I was cool with it since I understood why he's reacting this way.

"My stepmother is a whore" he cussed. "A disgusting wretched whore"

"Tae..."

I've been staying over at his suite for a couple of days now. He said he didn't want to be alone. This suite is owned under his name. He bought it with his own hard earned money. He's lucky to be blessed with such loyal helpers. From his driver to his bouncer and to his personal assistant. They stick with him through thick and thin regardless of anything that may happen.

The other day he told me the complete story on why his stepmother begin to sexually abuse him. Yes, it was because he needed money. She could provide it so he thought 'Why not? It can be just a one time thing' she backfired that thought and yearn for more seeing how much pleasure she gained from such an alluring young men. He also mentioned that if he didn't agree to it, she would made it seem as though she was assaulted by Taehyung which will of course tarnish his reputation, not only as an actor but a boss and his family name too.

His older sister wasn't of any help at all so is his father. In fact, they supported his stepmother instead, blaming everything on Taehyung by saying he was the one who couldn't control his dick. Taehyung tried to defend himself but to no avail.

It only recently happened a few months back. His dad remarry to a woman from Paris. She was tall, sophisticated dressed up in a tight fitting red maxi dress with a cut at the side showing off her sexy long legs. Her smooth wavy red hair falls nicely down her shoulder, matching perfectly well with her wine colored lipstick. The way she strut with her edgy high heels full of confidence, dominance. She was a woman of power and demeanor. In short, she was a portrait of perfection. Perfect face, body and height. Older man would die to have her by their side although her target was young good-looking men. 

She doesn't want a sirloin steak which is full of fats. She wanted a tenderloin. Fresh solid succulent meat which she can easily dig deep and slice it effortlessly. She wanted it to be mouth watering. To give her that extra juice she needed. That extra oomph.

Her name is Amora. Some called her Lady Amora. Others even called her Mademoiselle because of her youthful look and curvy figure. At first, Taehyung couldn't deny the fact that he thinks his stepmother was gorgeous for someone in her 30s. She's hella hot. The way she would seductively lick the fork after finishing up her meal. Her tongue circling around the fork, nipping it before pulling it out. The way she stared lusciously at someone deep into their eyes. It was arousing for Taehyung. The reason why he didn't mind being her slave in the beginning. Plus he did benefitted from it earning a $500-$1000 cash in an instant after every torture session. The better he performed or should I say, the more obedient he is to his master, the higher the reward.

The first few sessions went fine. All the tricks was simple. She asking him to be a loyal slave to arouse her every single need. Gradually, she started to get sexual toys. At this rate, Taehyung think that maybe he could still be in control since he's the one with the real gun here. Not her. If you get what I mean.

"Jungkook... I think I'm sick"

I placed the back on my hand on his forehead. It was burning hot. That's odd, it escalated so quickly. His personal assistant, Jimin, knocks on the door to present lunch to us on a rainy Saturday afternoon.

"Your lunch, young sir" he set it down meticulously on Tae's side table. "Are you okay, young sir?"

"He's sick, Jimin" I assisted on the answering. My favorite babe is trembling in cold sweat, tightening the grip on his white bolster. He looks like an innocent little child all curled up into a ball. I felt a pang in my heart seeing him this way. But why? Why am I affected whenever he's hurt? Why does my eyes feel like tearing up whenever he's sad? Don't tell me I like him? I'm not gay. It's impossible.

Jimin proceeded to call up the family doctor. He mentioned afterward that the doctor will arrive in about 20 minutes time. While waiting for the doctor to arrive which I highly assume it's a he, I gave my undivided attention to Taehyung who was staring bluntly at the wall.

Currently at the house, there's only Taehyung, Jimin, Yoongi and myself. The bouncers has gone out for their lunch break. I noticed they are undeniably close. They stick together like glue. I felt safe knowing there are two other people in the house right now.

What if that wretched whore appear? She sounds like a witch to me, no offense. It's as though Taehyung was under her spell. She sounds captivating from what Taehyung described but I'm sure she isn't as attractive as he claimed she is. She's a 33 year old for God's sake.

I continued patting Taehyung till the point he fell asleep. "Sleep well, love" I whisper into his ears. I covered him properly with his thick white blanket and left the room to wait for the doctor to arrive which is very soon now.

I sat at the chair near the doorstep. It was close to 20 minutes and as expected, the doorbell rang. Isn't this doctor punctual? Good. I fix myself one last time and opened up the door but the person standing right before me made my jaw drop.

"Holy moly" I shut the door. I was breathless for a moment. Jimin and Yoongi who was staring at me awkwardly noticing my reaction asked, "Umm everything okay?"

"Y-yes" I stuttered. "Just one question, is the doctor supposed to be female?"

"Umm no? Doctor Max is the family doctor"

Jimin opened the door instead and even he was slightly taken aback. I noticed Yoongi had the same reaction too.

"L-lady Amora" they both bowed.

Wait what? So this is the Lady Amora? She's drop dead ho- I mean horrible.

"Ah!" She said aloud in a high pitched voice. "And who might this be?" She was eyeing on me from head to toe, licking her lips in process. She was wearing an appealing 'nurse' uniform which only goes down to her knee. Above knee actually. Red high heels. The top buttons were unbuttoned revealing her push up bra which is black in color and her rather outstanding cleavage.

"Get out" I demanded.

"Wow isn't this a spicy one" she tried to make an attempt to touch me which I harshly swiped away. "I believe someone called for a doctor so who is the patient?"

"You got the wrong house" I tried to shove her out. Surprisingly, Jimin and Yoongi didn't help me at all. Their face full of fear. Come on dudes, I need help here!

"Aww but wouldn't you be a bad boy to leave a lady out in the rain?" Yes it's true that it was pouring outside. Just as I was about to kick her out once more, Jimin interrupted. "Yes my lady, please proceed to the living room. We will prepare you tea"

"Isn't this one a treat?" She praised Jimin while sliding her hand on his shoulder. Both of them proceeded to the kitchen to prepare tea. I've my eyes dead set on her. I don't care how attractive she is, in no way is she going near my precious love.

Jimin set the cup of tea on the table and stood at the corner alongside Yoongi. Sitting only opposite of her, I noticed how true Taehyung described her to be. Is it just me or are French ladies gifted with such great demeanor?

"I'm hungry" she whined, putting back the cup of tea on the table.

"Ah how rude of me" Jimin said. "Let me prepare something for you, my lady"

"No, monsieur. I'm hungry for something in particular" Jimin retreated back to where he was standing, waiting for Amora to speak.

"Ice cream" she answered seductively. "And looks like I have three flavors right before my eyes"

"Okay that's it. Out" I demanded.

She stood up. Finally, she's leaving. Wait no, I was wrong. She speak up once more. "You two, stand before me" Yoongi and Jimin abided to her command. She stood eye to eye level with them. Next, she even asked me to do the same. I complied. Only cause I don't wish for her to go any further than she already is. In no way is she going to walk down the hallway into Tae's bedroom. I figured this would be the best way to stall her.

"Hmm" she hummed. "Such nice flavors"

"Mint, orange and you" she stopped in her tracks, standing before me with confidence plastered in her face. "Cookies and cream"

A playful smile formed on her lips. I heard someone calling my name. Oh no, Taehyung must have waken up. Please do not come to the living room.

"Kookie, where are-" his eyes widen seeing the image before him. The three of us kneeling down abiding the command of such a powerful lady. I noticed the burning desire in Amora's eyes the second she looked at Taehyung.

"And the best flavor of them all" she paused. Strutting her way to my beloved. Stopping only a few inches away from him.

"The classic vanilla" she said with full fascination.

Both of them exchange rather immense eye contact. The words that comes out next from Taehyung's mouth was unexpected. It's as though he unleashes his inner daredevil.

"Leave, bitch"

"I'm not scared of you, you worthless child"

"Oh you should be"

She let out a maniacal laugh. "Whys that?"

"There's four of us and only one of you"

Her laughter became louder. "You incompetent fool, nobody dares defy me"

"I suggest you rethink that"

Again, she asked why.

"Cause we are the ones with the real guns and we can screw you hard"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 5K 29
"Bless the people who messes with his Queen" ~β€’~ In which the Mafia King and Queen finds their happily ever...
1M 35.5K 19
Taehyung sells his body for money Jungkook finds the place Taehyung works at and finds interest in it He trys with other workers but only Taehyung ca...
14.7K 1K 11
1. In a war-torn era, Taehyung and Seokjin find love. 2. BTS need to get enough footage for their new show - In The Soop. Despite all that, Seokjin w...
341K 25.1K 35
In a universe where elves and magic exist, Jeon Jeongguk is so desperately trying to train the newfound prince raised as a human all his life, Kim Ta...