The Cursed Twins

By Ray_Rythem

Its a story about a princess named Rin and her servant Len. A story about two twins. The way they lived diffe... More

Prologue
The daughter of evil
The Servant of Evil ( The Untold Truth )
A/N

Epilogy (A Regret Message)

161 15 15
By Ray_Rythem

I am so sorry it took so long to update. I was too lazy to write. But then I finally wrote. So let's get to the story. But I will warn you before, that this chapter is very confusing.

Princess Rin - bold and italic

Servant Len - bold

Rin thinking - italic

What's happing in the present - normal

=========

Princess Rin (POV)

Memory flashback...

A boy was at the shore of the sea watching the sunset while letting a bottle with a small note flow with the sea." Len, you really are serious about this." Says a girl to the boy named Len. The boy turned around as the girl continues " That can't possibly make your wishes come true." She said and earned a small chuckle from Len." Would Milady like to give it a try?" He asked as she routed "its a game for peasants! I don't need it." Her reply made Len sad a little." I mean..." she continues " Len already grants me all my wishes. Don't you?" Len was a little taken aback by his Lady's words. But then smiles knowing her words were true.

Flashback end...

In a little port on the outskirts of a town. A young girl stands alone. By this sea there existed, an old tradition from long before.

"What are you wishing for, to be doing this so diligently everyday?"

'Write your wish on a piece of parchment and place it in a bottle.'

"For Rin-sama's breast's to become bigger."

If you let it flow with the sea, someday...

"Just kidding."

Your wish will come true.

"I wish Milady wound be happy for ever and ever."

Flow along, little glass bottle

"If that's what you want, then stay with me, always..."

With a message containing a wish. On the other side of the horizon.

"...Really..."

There, it quietly disappears.

"I'll be glad if I can do that..."

You always did everything for my sake. All that I wanted and yet...I was always so selfish and troublesome to you. You who grant my wishes, are no longer here. Will my thoughts, on this sea, arrive at their destination?

Flow along, little wish,

Tears and a little bit of regret.

When I had realized my sins.

It was after everything was already over.

The girl stands at the shore seeing the little bottle disappear as a tear slid down her pale face. Then another and another, at the point she broke down crying.

Flow along, little glass bottle. "I'm sorry"

With a message containing a wish. "I'm...sorry"

On the other side of the horizon. "I...so...sorry"

There, it quietly disappears. "God...please..."

Flow along, little wish. "Please..."

Tears and a little bit of regret

"If we were to be reborn..." Said the girl crying as she hears a voice say 'It'll be nice if we became twins again...' Said the voice as the girl stopped crying and looked around as she saw a ilution of a boy smiling at her. Then it vanishes with the setting sun. The girl smiles and 'Yeah, it will.' She replies looking at the place where the boy had stood.

Time skip (years later)

Years, centuries, millennium went by. Soon the world was at the edge of extinction because of the rapid desire of technology. A solution was soon found. Humans brains would be put into androids to help survival. There had to be test causes though and the scientists were allowed to experiment on bodies that were very well preserved.

"Kagamine Rin" is now activated. Condition: Normal. Said the speaker which is attached to a big container. A scientist came and pressed a button on the container and then it opens. Smoke fills the lab and as it clears you could see a young girl coming out. Then scientist went up to her.

"Nice you meet you, do you know your own name?" He said and asked the young girl, who looked to be 14. She softly nodded her head. The scientist smiled at her and said " That's great. Let's introduce you to someone." He led her to another scientist and pushed her in front of him. The other scientist spoke to someone behind him 'its alright you can come out now'. As he said that a boy of age 14 came out from behind him and stood in front of the girl. The scientist started to introduce the boy.

"His name is-" but he was cut-of, cause a tear had slid down the young girl's pale face as she mumbled something and smiled at the boy in front of her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Looks like we became twins again... Len."

...The end...

=============

Ha! Ha! Ha!
So let me how many people aren't confused after reading the chapter?

I finally finished it but...

Don't worry people I am making an side story on this so don't worry. Now I don't know which century I will publish it so please have patients..😖😩😭

So bye, see you~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
259K 12.8K 60
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
235K 9.3K 31
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚