Aubrey //S.S.// ➸ Book 1

By briboo4142

Aubrey was Scott's sister. She was Stunning, Bright, Sarcastic, Everything a guy could dream of. But she wasn... More

Sudden Changes
The Big Game
Exposed Feelings
Blue Bullet
Am I Crazy?
Training
Dark Hallways And Arguments
Drunk Words Speak Sober Thoughts
Family Feuding
Beautiful Confessions
Formal
I Want It
Newly Acquired Senses
He Knows
Sorry Scott
A Kanima?
It's Not Lydia
Jackson Please Listen!
Back To Derek
Ariz
It's Matt?
I Hate Gerard
I Love You
New Tattoo, New Pack
The Vault
CAN WE TALK
Boyd and Cora
Update Schedule
Twin Alphas?
Bus Ride
Question
Motel Suicidal
Goodbye Boyd
Derek's Love Story
She's the Darach?
Scott Left Me...
Under The Water
True Alpha
Bardo
Scott, You Did It
Thank you
Hot Girl
Black Light Party
Void Aubrey
Don't Trust A Fox
Let Me In
Little Tricksters
It's My Fault.
It's Finally Over
SEQUEL
Quick Thank You <3
100k

The Rave

4.4K 98 2
By briboo4142

"Scott quiet!" I nudged his arm. "We don't need Jackson seeing us here." He nodded and we peered behind the pillar.

We had seen Jackson leave early from school, Scott's idea-To follow him. Right now, he was in line to get tickets to the rave.

"We have to get into that party." Scott nodded. "How much do you have on you?" I pulled my wallet out of my pocket and pulled out a $100 bill. "Do you think that would cover us?"

I shook my head. "I doubt it, from what i've heard, these things go for a lot."

"Look." Scott pointed towards Matt, who was standing in line.

"Matt, Matt." Matt turned around to face us. "How much are the tickets?"

"$75." Scott thought for a moment. "Can i borrow some money?"

"Yeah, how much?" Matt reached into his pocket to grab his wallet. "$50." Matt gave Scott a crazy look and turned around.

He sighs and we go to the back of the line. I noticed Jackson head to the front of the line. Something told me, he knew what was going on. Or he was just being his rude self.

"Let's go. Let's go." The lady selling tickets told her bodyguards. The elevator lifted them out of view, she was staring at Jackson on her way up. "We need to get to Deaton." Scott said, pulling me along.

We had called Derek on the way, he said he was going to meet us here. There was a knock on the door.

"What's he doing here?" I looked over to see Derek and Isaac walk in. "I need him." Derek said bluntly.

"I don't trust him." Isaac rolls his eyes. "Yeah, well he doesn't trust you either."

"You know what? And Derek really doesn't care. Now where's the vet? Is he gonna help us or not?" Derek said, clearly annoyed.

"That depends." Deaton's voice attracted everyone attention. "Your friend, Jackson. Are we planning to kill him or save him?"

"Kill him" "Save him." Scott and Derek said simultaneously. "Save him." Scott and I said. Scott nodded. "Save him."

Deaton gathered us around his examine table. He placed a box of different chemicals on the table. "Watch what you touch." Derek grabbed Isaac's wrist before he could mess up the chemicals.

"So, what are you? Some kind of witch?" Isaac leaned down, placing his elbows on the table. Deaton looked down at him.

"No, I'm a veterinarian." Issac mumbled an "o". "Unfortunately, I don't see anything here that's going to be an effective defense against a paralytic toxin."

"We're open to suggestions." Derek shrugged. "What about an effective offense." Isaac suggested.

Derek shook his head. "We already tried. I nearly took its head off. And Argent emptied an entire clip into it. The thing gets back up."

Deaton pursed his lips. "Has it shown any weaknesses?" I nodded. "It can't swim."

"Does that go for Jackson as well?" Scott shook his head. "No. He's the captain of the swim team."

"Essentially, you're trying to catch two people." He walked over to his desk and pulls some sort of pendent. "A puppet- and a puppeteer." He placed the pendent on the table.

"One killed the husband, but the other had to take care of the wife. Do we know why?"

"I don't think Jackson could do it." The attention turned towards Scott. "His mother died pregnant too, and she was maybe murdered. I think he couldn't let the same thing happen to someone else."

"How do you know it's not part of the rules?" Isaac said. "The kanima kills murderers. If Jackson kills the wife, then the baby dies too."

"Does that mean your father was a murderer?" Scott questioned Isaac. Isaac tilted his head. "Wouldn't surprise me if he was."

"Hold on." Deaton directed our attention back to him. "The book says they're bonded, right?" We nodded and he continued. "What if the fear of water isn't coming from Jackson, but from the person controlling him? What if something that affects the kanima." He took out a jar of black dust and surrounded the pendent.

"Also affects its master?"

"Meaning what?" Isaac asked. "Meaning we can catch them." I said. "Both of them."

The next day, Scott had filled Stiles in on everything on our way to school. Mom had finally given up on the whole "No Stiles rule." And was letting us hang out with him again.

"There's got to be some other way to get tickets, right?" Stiles grabbed my hand as we got out of the jeep.

"It's a secret show. There's only one way, and it's a secret." Stiles locked the jeep, as we walked towards the school, when a voice stopped us. "Hey."

We turned around to see Matt. "Either one of you know why no one's getting suspended after what happened the other day at school?" Stile shrugged. "Just forget about it. Nobody got hurt."

"I-I had a concussion." Matt narrowed his eyes. "Well, nobody got seriously hurt." I pointed out.

"I was in the E.R for six hours." Stiles grunted. "Hey, do you want to know the truth, Matt? Your little bump on the head is about." He bends down and places his hand an inch above the ground. "This high on out list of problems right now."

Scott sighed as Stiles stood up. "Are you okay?" Matt nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine now. So you didn't get any tickets last night either?" He looked between Scott and I.

We shook our heads. "Are they still selling?" Matt shrugged his shoulders. "Uh,no. But I managed to find two online. You should keep trying. Sounds like everyone's gonna be there." He grabbed his backpack strap and walked past us.

"I don't like him. Hey, are you sure about this?" Stiles held his free hand out in front of Scott.

"Last time, whoever's controlling Jackson had to kill somebody because he didn't finish the job, so what do you think he's going to do this time?" Stiles shrugged.

"Be there to make sure it happens." Scott nodded as we walked off to practice.

I hid behind Scott and Stiles as they were talking in the locker room. I had nothing better to do. "Can anybody tell me where the hell Jackson is and why he missed morning practice?" I heard the coach say.

"I thought I told you to keep an eye on him." Stiles whispered to Scott, but not that quietly. "Stilinski! Jackson?"

Stiles' eyes widened as he shook his head. "Sorry, Coach. I haven't seen him since the last time I saw him."

I groaned and rolled my eyes. Very convincing Stiles.

"Oh and when was that?" I could practically smell the annoyance coming from him.

"Last time I saw him was definitely the last time I saw him last."

"Stiles." I mumbled to myself. Sometimes he wasn't the brightest of the bunch. "How does he survive in this world?" Isaac came up next to me, I shook my head. "Who knows."

"Danny, tell Jackson no missing practice this close to the championships, okay?" Coach spoke quietly.

"Sure, Coach."

"That goes for all of you." He walked into his office. "I should be coaching college." I snickered at his comment.

"Danny, did you get tickets to the rave?" I heard Scott ask. "Sorry, but I only got two myself."

"What-do you even have a date, yet?" Danny shook his head. "I'm working on it."

"Okay, okay. Hear me out. You give us the tickets, and you devote your life to abstinence and just-" Stiles was cut off by Isaac pulling him and Scott backwards.

"How do you two losers even survive?" Scott shook his head. "What are we supposed to do? No one's even selling?"

I looked over at the boys across from us and saw exactly what we were looking for, tickets. "Wait here boys." I patted their chests and walked over to the boy.

"Hey, I see you've got tickets to the rave." I purred and rubbed his shoulder. "uh-yeah." His heartbeat increased.

"Well, I could take those off your hands if you don't mind." I pouted, trailing my hand down his arm. "S-S-Sure." He slowly raised his hand and gave me the tickets.

"Thanks hun." I smiled and hugged him. Walking back over to the boys, I handed them their tickets, slapping them onto their chests. "Enjoy the show." I walked out of the locker room, A smirk planted on my face.

After school, Stiles, Scott, and I met at the Clinic to go over the plan for tonight. "Ketamine?" Deaton had a tranquilizer in his hand.

"Its the same stuff we use on the dogs, just a higher dosage." He placed the Ketamine in the device and put it on the table. "If you can get close enough to Jackson, it should slow him down enough to buy you some time." He pulls out a jar of the black powder from the previous night.

"This is some of what you'll use to create the barrier. This part is for you, Stiles. Only you." He empathized and placed the jar on the table.

"Uh, that sounds like a lot of pressure. Can we maybe fine a slightly less pressure-filled task for me?" I reached down and grabbed his hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"It's from the Mountain ash tree, which is believed by many cultures to protect against the supernatural. This office is line with ash wood, making it difficult for someone like Scott or Aubrey to cause me any trouble." He smiled at us.

"Okay, so then what? I just spread this around the whole building and then either Jackson or whoever's controlling him can't cross it?" Deaton nods. "They'll be trapped."

Scott shrugged his shoulders. "Doesn't sound too hard." Deaton shook his head. "Not all there is. Think of it like gunpowder. It's just powder until a spark ignites it. You need to be that spark, Stiles."

"If you mean light myself on fire, I don't think I'm up for that." I rolled my eyes.

"Let me try a different analogy. I used to golf. I learned that the best golfers never swing before first imagining where they want the ball to go. They see it in their mind and their mind takes over. It can be pretty extraordinary what the force of your own will can accomplish."

"Force of will." Stiles mumbled.

"If this is going to work Stiles, you have to believe it." I looked up at him. "You can do it." He nodded. "Mm-hmm."

After running home to get dressed in something more appealing. Aka a crop top with shorts and converse, I met up with Stiles and Scott, who did not approve of my outfit.

"You okay?" Stiles seemed off. He sighed but nodded. "Yeah, why?"

"You just didn't say anything the whole way here."

"No, i'm fine. Just grab the other bag." All of a sudden, my phone pinged, signaling Isaac was here.

"Gotta go, be safe please." I pecked Stiles on the cheek before heading inside. I met up with Isaac. We nodded before heading to the rave. It reminded me of the club. Sweaty bodies grinding up on one another. People dancing crazily. The only thing missing was the male strippers. We walked into the middle of the dance floor, searching for Jackson.

Scott pulled us to the side before we could even start searching. "Why me?" Scott handed Isaac the tranquilizer. "Because I got to make sure that Argent doesn't completely ruin the plan. Okay, look, you better do it intravenously. Which means in the vein. When you find him, Aubrey will distract him and you pull back on this plunger right here." Scott pointed to the trigger. "In the neck probably is going to be the easiest. So you find a vein, you jam it in there, and pull back on the trigger. Be careful." He glanced between the both of us.

"Oh, I doubt it'll even slightly hurt him." Scott glared at Isaac. "No, I mean you. I don't want you to get hurt. I especially don't want you to get hurt." He glanced over at me as I nodded.

Jackson was steadily heading towards a random guy. I walked up behind him, holding his neck. Oh boy, this better work. I kissed his neck, directing his attention towards me. Isaac came up behind me, playing along with it. Soon, I was in the middle of a grinding sandwich between them. This felt so uncomfortable, but Scott did tell me I was a good actor.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Isaac lifting the tranquilizer. Then, I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. Looking down, I saw Jackson's claws digging into it. "He belongs to me." A demonic voice came from his throat.

We fell to the ground, the tranquilizer falling in the process. "Oh no." I mumbled. We were helplessly lying on the ground, in the middle of a rave. Suddenly, I felt a strange feeling in my stomach.

Ignoring the feeling, I slowly crawled to the tranquilizer. I grabbed it and slowly stood up, despite my body resisting. I grabbed onto Jackson's neck and shoved the needle in. He slowly started putting weight on me, telling me it worked.

Isaac and I dragged Jackson to on of the empty blue shipping boxes and tied him down to a chair. He was still unconscious when Stiles came in. "Just me, Don't freak."

"Well-lets find out." Isaac walked towards Jackson and threw out his claws. He lashed out to slash him, only for Jackson's to catch his arm. He twisted it until Isaac was almost on the ground. "God-" Isaac stepped away from Jackson, rubbing his arm.

"Okay, no one does anything like that again, okay?" Stiles pointed at us.

"I thought the ketamine was suppose to put him out." Isaac winced.

"Yeah, well, apparently this is all we're going to get. So let's just hope that whoever's controlling him just decided to show up tonight."

"I'm here." The demonic voice spoke from Jackson's body. His eyes snake-like. "I'm right here with you."

All of a sudden, a pain erupted in my chest. I grabbed my chest and slid down the wall. "Aubrey, what's happening?" Stiles knelt down next to me. I shook my head. "Don't worry about me." I stood back up, despite the incredibly strong chest pain. "Worry about him."

"Jackson, is that you?" Stiles said, helping me stay up. "Us. We're all here."

Stiles looked back at us, before turning back to Jackson. "Are you the one killing people?"

"We are the ones killing murderers." "So all the people you've killed so far-" Jackson cut him off.

"Deserved it." Stiles nodded. "All right, so the people you're killing are all murderers then?"

"All. Each. Every one."

"Well, who did they murder?" "Me."

Stiles backed away from Jackson. "Wait, what? What do you mean?" The pain in my chest was increasing, I slid back down the wall. Stiles turned to me but I shook my head.

"They murdered me. They murdered me."

Jackson's curled his hand to revel claws. He was turning. "Okay, all right. More ketamine. The man needs ketamine. Come on." Isaac held up the empty bottle. "We don't have anymore."

He turned to Isaac. "You used the whole bottle?" Isaac nodded. "Okay, out, everybody out." He came over to me and helped me out.

The chair started rattling behind us as we slammed the door shut. "Find something to move in front of the door." Isaac was about to run, but the kanima split through the wall of the crate and ran onto the roof of the rave. The pains in my chest were getting worse.

Stiles set me on the edge of the jeep as the pains continued throughout my chest. Derek came running up to us. "Hey, um, so two problems. We kind of lost Jackson inside, and Aubrey is having these weird pains in her chest. I heard a loud roar come from inside. "Scott." I mumbled, falling fully into the ground.

"Scott?" "What?" My vision was getting blurry. "Break it." Stiles shook his head. "What, no way."

"Scott's dying and Aubrey is feeling the effects!" Stiles looked over at me. "How do you know that?"

"Oh my God Stiles, I just know! Break it!" Stiles walked over to the barrier and wiped his hand across it, breaking it. Stiles ran over to me. "S-Stiles."

He pulled me into his arms, sitting down against the jeep. "It's okay Aubrey, i'm right here."

My eyes were getting heavy. "Stiles I want to go to sleep." I mumbled. "No,no,no,no Aubrey. You have to stay awake." Stiles shook me. "I c-can't." I slowly closed my eyes.

"Aubrey!"

Because of tonight's awesome episode of Teen Wolf, I decided double update today. Let me know what you thought of tonight's episode <3

Don't be a silent reader <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559K 34.2K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
73.5K 1.8K 22
Sans is brought to the world of BNHA. He wakes on the roof of UA.He'll meet new friends and enemies, old and new. But will he ever get over the jar...
1M 42.4K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
9.5K 420 24
"I'll spin for you like your favorite records used to." IN WHICH a light-hearted and playful agent of S.H.I.E.L.D is paired with the humorless patrio...