Water In My Eyes, Fire In My...

By UnmotivatedButTrying

I am persephone jackson. I used to live at camp half blood but I couldn't anymore because my boyfriend Andrew... More

Ch 1 taken from greif
Ch2 lost to not be found
Ch 3 content with pain
A lost hero to be found
Ch 5 Freedom
Ch6 explainations
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 18
chapter 19
AN
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
ch 36 & Epilogue
???

chapter 17

3.1K 90 28
By UnmotivatedButTrying

"So, time to get personal. Where have you to been." Zeus says looking at me and Percy...

-----------

Leo pov-

The gods look towards Percy expectantly and she looks ready to break down and sob so I jump in.

"Ooh I want to go first." I fake excitement "I can't wait to tell you guys where I've been!"

The gods shift their gazes to me and I get ready to start.

"I have a preposition" Dionysus said "I can play their memories like a movie. I will just project them onto that wall over there and it will be like movie. It will be more comfortable..."

Wait for it

"Because I really don't want to hear the annoying demogods' voices"

There it is

The gods all murmured in agreement and Dionysus walked over to me, putting his hand on my head.

Everything is purple

Hmmm, weird? Whenever I normally lose conciousness the world becomes black, not purple. This is weird.

Perce pov-

Leo's eyes flash purple and he slumps to the ground.

"What happened?!" I ask frantically "is he okay?!"

"He will be fine Pearl" Dionysus told me "He is just in a dreamlike state. He is experiencing all the events we are about to see in his head."

"Okay" I say unsurely

Everyone gets into comfortable positions.

Jason picks Leo up and begins to look around for somewhere comfortable to place him.

Hera conjures up a couch for us all to sit on. Leo sits between me and Jason.

"Wait." Hermes says as soon as we're all settled and ready to start. "Should we bring in the other demigods like Travis, Conner, Will Solace, Clarisse La Rue, and Frank Zhang?"

The parents of the mentioned demigods all agreed and Hermes flashed out to get them.

When they arrived they all came to sit on the couch and when there wasn't enough room the Stoll moved to the floor in front of us.

Will was next to me, frank sat next to Jason, and Clarisse sat on the arm of the couch next to frank.

The lights became dim and an image appeared on the wall in front of us

Leo walked down a dark street I recognized to be one near the Empire State Building. Leo looked at some graffiti and saw something that made him think.

He then ran down the street and bumped into a woman, effectively stealing her wallet.

He grabs a taxi and goes to the airport. He got a ticket to New Orleans.

the memory changes to Leo in an apartment

Leo stalks over to a drawer and removes his tool belt. He puts it in the drawer and we can see that there are blue prints and plans for demigodly things in there.

Taking the key he locks the drawer and grabs a pair of scissors off the dresser. He cuts slit in his mattress and shoves the key inside.

He quickly runs to the other room returning with a sewing needle and some floss. He strings the needle with the floss and sews up the hole in his matress.

The video cuts to different scenes of Leo fixing things in a shop.

an obviously drunk Leo sings karaoke in a club someone. He is horribly singing The Kill by 30 Seconds to Mars.

The song finishes and he goes to the bar handing the bartender a fake ID with the name Carlos Bengotto.

He orders a glass of whiskey and downs that. He runs back and starts dancing with a short blonde girl who is wearing too much makeup.

I feel a pang of jelousy in my chest but ignore it.

The screen once again goes dark for a few seconds

Leo wakes up next to the same girl from the club. It is very obvious what happened because Leo says:

"Oh shit. Not again. Where are my clothes?"

The scene changes just as Leo is getting up to find his clothes.

Everyone in the room sighs in relief.

The screen lights up on the next scene

Leo is at work we finally see the outside of where he works. A sign says Esperanza's Repair Shop.

Leo is working on what looks like a remote control car.

After a few minutes he calls out a name

"Tommy! I'm finished fixing your car!"

A little boy no older than 8 runs up and hugs Leo "Thanks soooo much Mr Leo. The other kids will be so jelous now."

"Any time Tommy" He tells the young kid "if you ever need anything come ask me. I'll always help."

The little boy reaches in his pocket and tries to hand Leo 5 dollar bills.

"Tommy, I told you I refuse to accept pay from you"

"Thanks" the kid yelled and ran out of the shop.

A girl comes to the door a few minutes later. She is the girl from the club and she looks angry.

Leo notices her and winces.

"Hey, Kylee." He says awkwardly

"Is that all you can say Leo!?" she yells at him "I slept with you the other night and all you can say is 'hey kylee'! Really!?"

"I didn't mean to sleep with you. I got really drunk and... well... I guess things just happened. It was a mistake. It shouldn't have happened"

"Is that what I am to you?! A mistake?! Wow! You are a asshole Leo Valdez!"

"Actually it would be 'you are an asshole Leo Valdez" He shouldn't have done that

The girl slapped him across the face, huffed, and started to walk out.

"I never want to see you again"

"I didn't even want to see you the first time." He yells at her retreating form.

"She wears too much makeup." He whispered to himself as he went back to work.

The screen went dark for a few minutes then went on to show different memories of Leo getting drunk, having a few one night stands, fixing different things, building things, singing more karaoke, and finally the last one came up...

Leo was in his shop working late. He went to lock the door when all of a sudden a hooded person came to the door.

"Sorry we're closed. Come back tomorrow"

"C'mon Repair Boy."

The nickname got his attention.

The person removed their hood. It was Jason.

Jason insisted on being let in until another person charged him.

The other person was Jason

The first jason morphs into a demonic monster. It knocked other jason out and disappeared in black fire.

Leo brings jason in and puts him upstairs in his apartment. Jason is in the bed and leo takes the couch.

The next morning Leo and jason ate. Jason explained everything to Leo about the upcoming threat and the new monsters.

Leo grabs a knife and goes to his bedroom. Jason follows him confused.

Leo removes the blankets from his bed and cuts the stitches he put in the bed when he first moved in. He finds the small key and rushes to the drawer. He unlocks it and removes everything. First he puts on his tool belt. Then He shoves everything in a duffel bag.

He walks over to his clothes drawers and we can see pictures in the duffel bag. The one on top is of the 7. The next one is of calypso and the last few are just of the Argo II and other people from camp.

He shoves clothes in on top of the pictures and zips up the bag.

The two boys walk out of the building and leo locks the doors and flips the open sign to his shop to closed.

They walk to a ship and they board it.

The screen goes dark for a few seconds and the last one pops up

Leo, Jason, and Frank all stand in a cemetery in front of a headstone. It read:

'Sally Jackson

Beloved mother

Her kind soul won't soon be forgotten'

"Percy's mom." Frank told his friends "she died in a fire"

"We could go to the cops and see if they've seen her" Leo suggests

"Okay"

They go to the police and ask.

"She lives with her step father Gabe ugliano." The officer told them. "The address is here along with any other info you might need."

"Thanks"

The trio go the the address and knock on the door.

A man opens the door...

The screen goes black

Thank gods they didn't see that... yet.

Leo wakes up and the gods say we will take a break before we look at my memories

The demigods all start asking Leo questions

Leo looks at me and says to the rest of them "I have to talk to percy alone guys"

He walks over to me and the other demigods are all looking at us so we walk out of the throne room

"Are we like in a relationship or something" He says seriously "Because if we are then I don't want you to think I will use you like I did with the girls in New Orleans. I would neve-"

"Do you want to be in a relationship?" I ask him

"Yes" He says

"Really?" I ask

"Definitely"

He leans down and kisses me

I break the kiss and stand on my tippy toes to whisper in his ear

"You know all of the demigods and a few gods are defiantly listening to us right now through the door"

"Yeah" He whispers back "I know"

He smirks at me and we both push open the throne room doors to see exactly what we expected.

The demigods, my father, his father, Hermes, Apollo, Aphrodite, and supr singly Anthony were all on the floor because the door hit them when we walked back in.

Leo and I laugh while the gods and digods lay on the floor groaning

"Okay let's continue." Zeus bellows. "Percy, it's your turn."

Oh schist!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 11.7K 41
(#1 halfblood 14-08-2018) (#1 Darkpercy 18-10-2018) (#1 pjofandom 29-12-2019) No matter who you are, what you are, if you've done a crime, you must...
11.6K 197 17
Follow your story with Leo Valdez as your love interest. You will be playing a girl who's godly parent is Hebe. I hope that is okay with everyone. Th...
107K 4.6K 73
*Complete* 160,000+ words ~Book 2~ There was one thing I knew for fact. I was summoned to this world somehow, and now the only person that can send m...
87.2K 3.9K 132
Cressida Lynn's life had been terrible, yes, but that was in the past. For once, her life was actually...good. She was the Leader of Camp Half-Blood...