Lucky

By wazzupcake

Cara Delevingne, one of the famous and in demand actress in the world, also known as Queen D, the life of a p... More

Hello!
Drunk in love
Humiliation
Just be yourself
The Interview
Confession
Too Late
Decisions
Bad day
Something is wrong
Take me back
No fucking way
Save you
Stars
Bonding time
Sticky Notes
Waking up next to you
Think things through
Let's Talk
Bestfriend
Deeply, Madly and Crazy
Time off
Wait for me
City of Angels
Well, This would suck
We Always Do
Nightmare
New Friend
Magical
Never will be
Partners in Crime
Right thing
My Paradise
Bittersweet Goodbye
Please Read
Distance
Love is Love
Priorities
Surprise
Finally
Hey guys!
She said Yes! (Part 1)
She said Yes! (Part 2)
Important Note
She said Yes! (Part 3)
Burn (Special Chapter #1)
Hey
Lucky
New Story

Kardashian-Jenner

9.9K 228 34
By wazzupcake

Hey guys! I know you want a confession or something to happen by now but I already planned on it and when will it happen, I hope you guys understand :) For now, I just want them to secretly be inlove with each other. I hope you guys won't mind another filler chapter! Please vote and comment your thoughts :)

Kendall's POV

"Wakey! Wakey! Eggs and bakey!" I heard someone chanting at the door which caused me back to consiousness.

Really Kylie? Is that her new morning routine? I can't believe how annoying my sister can be.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine! You make me happy when skies are gray."

Okay! That's it.

I finally decided to open my eyes. The stray of sunlight piercing through my bedrooms window came right into my view.

Aww. That hurts.

I stretch my arms a little to finally convince myself to wake up.

That was one of the best sleep i've had for the last few months.

I immediately smiled when I felt an arm wrapped around my waist. The familiar warmth that she can always give to me. I turn to look at Cara and found her still sleeping peacefully next to me.

I can always wake up with this scenario. She's so cute even when she's asleep.

I gently put the strand of hair covering her face behind her ear.

Damn she's beautiful.

She's the definition of perfect.

How can someone be this beautiful?

"Come on Ken! It's rude to stare." Kylie yelled again which caught me red handed. I instantly turn around to look at the door, if my sister there and thank God that she isn't. My bedroom door is still locked.

How the hell did she know that i'm staring?!

I was still curious on how she knew about me staring when she spoke again.

"You don't have to deny it. I just know." My sister spoke from behind the door again which really got me irritated.

I stood up and hurriedly walk to the door still as carefull as I can be. The last thing I want is, for Cara to wake up hearing these non-sense things that's coming out from Kylie's mouth.

Just as I open the door I found my sister smirking at me."Jesus Kylie! Shut up!" I yelled whispered at her.

"Oh Come on Ken! As if you're not staring." She said rolling her eyes at me while peaking her head into the door to look at Cara.

"It's okay tho, I would do the same thing, if I was in your situation." She said and she even nudge me on my shoulder.

I look back at Cara and she's still at the same position.

She really is a heavy sleeper.

"Stop drooling." My little sister teased again.

I just playfully pushed her head out of my room . "You might wake her up. You're so annoying." I said as I successfully throw her out.

"Your so selfish, you know that?"

"Whatever." I muttered but she just laugh at me.

"Why are you even here?" I asked pretending to be annoyed by her presence.

She just raised her brows at me. "Mom wanted to let you know that dinner will happen at Khloe's, 7pm sharp." She said while looking at her phone.

"P.S. Tell your sister to stop being late and come on time. I can't wait to see Cara." Kylie recited and showed me the message my dearest Mother texted her.

I chuckled a little before talking. "Why didn't she just texted me instead of you? I asked curiously.mom always text me the details of dinners ratger than my little sister because she always tend to forget.

"Duh?! Its because your with Cara and that only means one thing. You're not paying attention to your phone because the only reason why you always glance at it is there, lying in the bed next to you." She said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I felt my cheek burning when I heard what she said. "That's not true!" I frowned.

"Yes Ken, it is." She said with a smug look sitted on her face and began to walk downstairs.

"Whatever." I rumbled but she didn't mind it at all and just continued to disappear at my sight.

I just put my palm on face as I tried to think about things.

Am I really like that?

What do you think Ken? The back of my mind questioned me.

I just shrugged off my shoulder. It was too early to argue with myself.

---------------------------------------------------

I turn to my room and tried to look if Cara is already awake. I don't want her to see me like this.

Thank God she's still sleeping.

I walk back inside and lock the door. I don't need Kylie barging in my room again. I went straight at my bed and smoothly sat at the edge of it. My back was facing Cara as I was now looking at my window. I can't help but to smile upon remembering last night.

Flashback

"It would never be the same without you." I honestly admitted to her.

It is true, my life would never be the same without her. She's my bestfriend and she brings out the best in me.

I saw her cheeks blush and I smiled at that.

"It would never be the same without you in my life too." She answered back and I just can't help my self but to kiss her cheek at that moment, it even made her startled a bit. I chuckled at her reaction and she just shyly smiled at me.

I felt the butterflies in my stomach again. My heart even started to beat faster than the normal way just by looking at her in the eyes.

I always get these feelings when i'm with her. It's wierd but it felt so good.

"Let's promise to never argue with each other again." I mumbled.

"Never again love."

The ambiance is so peaceful. The sky is so bright with all the stars shining in it, it was a perfect scene and it made me really happy. The warmth of her hands resting on my waist made me feel secured. Our lips are just an inch away from each other but neverthless it still made me comfortable.

"We will never do that again." She repeated and smiled at me sweetly.

"Let's go home Cara. I missed the feeling of sleeping next to you." I said and she just giggled at me.

"Your wish is my command princess."

End of flashback

"Good morning beautiful." Someone whispered at my ear that made me jump a little.

"Cara." I playfully smack her hands that she just happened to wrapped around my waist. "You startled me!" I continued but I just heard her chuckled.

"Sorry, I just can't help but to appreciate the beauty infront of me." She said and genuinely smiled at me.

I blush at her comment but immediately regain my composure. "Too early to be flirty Delevingne." I teased and turn around to face her but she just pouted her lips at me.

That pink lips is just so tempting.

"Don't do that." I said to her.

More of like you're reminding yourself not to kiss her.

Fuck off.

Her eyebrows furrowed at what I said "Do what?" She asked but still continued pouting.

"That." I answered trying to avoid looking at her as I turn my head down.

"What?" She asked still with no hint of getting what i'm saying.

I just sighed in defeat. "Nevermind." I said as I stand up but she immediately grab me by my waist.

"I won't do it again if you won't leave this bed and stay with me." She spoke as she tighten the way she's holding me.

I laugh a bit at her. "You don't even know what I'm talking about."

She just shook her head at me with a grin on her face. "Yes Kendall, I know. I'm really cute when I'm pouting." She nonchalantly said and it made me blush so hard.

Fuck! Am I that obvious?!

"Stop doing that too." She asked and I immediately furrowed my brows at her.

"Stop biting your lips. Its so tempting." She said while smirking at me. I was left dumbfounded as she releases me and hurriedly stood up to walk inside my bathroom.

"Cara!" I yelled and even tried to throw a pillow at her, but it just landed right after she had closed the door.

"Hey! That's rude!" She yelled back but laugh right after.

"I'm just stating a fact Kenny! You don't have to be so harsh." She continued to tease but I just threw another pillow at the door.

"Love! You're just making the pillows dirty! Try throwing the lamp beside you. Broken lamp is better than sleeping on dirty pillows." She said jokingly which made me laugh.

We just teased each other like childrens untill she finishes doing her morning rituals.

"My turn." I said happily right after she went out of the bathroom.

"Go on kid. The floor is all yours." She playfully said and even opened the doors for me.

I just giggled at her before closing the door I muttered a " Thank you."

Oh God! I'm so happy!

----------------------------------------------------

The rest of the day went so well, that we didn't even notice how fast the time passed by. After eating our late breakfast, Cara and I came up to the decision of just staying at the house and have a movie marathon like we always do.

"Stop crying Ken. Its a happy ending, why are you even crying?." She asked as she give me tissues to wipe my tears.

I wiped it and rolled my eyes at her. "Its tears of joy!" I retorted and she just laugh at me.

"You're unbelievable!" She exclaimed and return back to our original position at the couch where she was sitting beside me, placing her feet at the center table while wrapping an arm around my shoulder, as I comfortably lay my body at hers and hugged her by her waist.

"And you're annoying." I teased back but she just shook her head.

We were now done watching our third romantic movie. Ofcourse at first she disagreed about it because she wanted to watch some action like she always do, but I guess, she just can't really say no to me and I'm very thankful for that.

"Wow! You two are so fucking dead." Kylie suddenly appeared at the stairs all dressed up.

Holy shit! The fucking dinner!

"We are so doomed." Cara remarked as she remembers the same thing.

"Thank you for reminding me." I sarcastically said as I grabbed her hand and drag her upstairs.

We just heard Kylie laughing at us. "You two are just so cute!"

"Shut up!" We both yelled in unison as we run up the steps.

----------------------------------------------------

Cara's POV

"Ken? Are you done?!" Kylie irritated yelled at her sister who's currently still in her room looking for something to wear.

"Not yet!" We heard her answer and I just chuckled when Kylie stomped her feet in annoyance.

"Cara was already finished thirty minutes ago and you're fucking ain't done yet!!! What the hell?!"

I just laughed at the two of them as they began to rant at each other.

"It would be a big help if you'll just shut up!"

"Don't make me go up there and drag you out of your room!"

"Just shut up!"

The girl beside me just shrugged her shoulder. "I wonder how can you keep up with her." Kylie asked me as she already give up arguing with her sister.

I just smiled at her. "I keep asking that to myself too." I joked to try and lighten up her mood.

----------------------------------------------------

"Oh thank God! You're finally ready! I even started to believe that you just really want the two of us to starve to death." Kylie sarcastically said which made me turn to look at where she's looking.

My throat went dry, my heart started pumping out of my chest and all the crazy animals in my stomach began to fight each other, when I saw my Kendall.

Woah! She looks so gorgeous. Damn!

"Stop drooling and let's go." Kylie said as she tapped my chin and went through the front door. I immediately closed my mouth and wipe it, as I was so lost in the moment.

"She's just kidding Cara." Kendall spoke and shook her head at me while a smirk plastered on her face which really got me back to reality.

"Kylie!" I yelled at but they both just laughed at me.

I sighed as the three of us walk out of the house. "Oh God! This is what I hate when the two of you got along with each other."

----------------------------------------------------

Kendall opened the front door and the first thing that came to my view was the beautiful and ever gorgeous Khloe.

"Well what the fuck! Finally they decided to show up!" Khloe exclaimed as she stood up and ran up to me.

"I fucking missed you! You little bitch!" She greeted me and pulled me into a hug.

I chuckled at her way of greeting but you know, Khloe will always be Khloe. "I missed you too!"

"Cara!" I heard someone yelled my name and I smiled upon seeing Kris walking towards me.

"Kris." I greeted her and gave her a hug.

"I missed you a lot!" She said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I missed my Momma Kris too." I joked and all of them laughed.

"You never change!" I turn at my right and saw Kim sitting with North in her lap.

I walk up to them and lean in to give her a hug. "I missed you Kim."

"I missed you too you and this little one surely missed you more." She said and pointed at North who's currently trying to bury her face at her mothers chest to hide her face from me.

I looked at Kim for permission and she just smiled at me.

"Hey N! Aunty Cara is here." I cooed as I gently tried to carry her and successfully did.

She just hide her face at my shoulder not even looking at me for a second. "No! I don't like you anymore." She said.

I smiled at her and kissed her shoulder. All of them are looking at the two of us with a sad smile on their faces. I look at Kendall and she just muttered 'sorry' and I just nodded my head telling that its all okay.

"I'm sorry N, I haven't got the chance to visit you because Aunty Cara had to do something. But as I promised, I'll spend time with you."

She immediately turn her gaze at me and I swear my heart melted when I saw her eyes sparkled indicating that she really indeed cried.

"Promise?" She asked so innocently.

I wiped her tears and kissed her forhead. "I promise."

"Can P and Mase come too?" She asked, now her mood turned into a more excited one.

I just nodded my head at her. "Ofcourse! And all of your friends can come too, if you like?"

"Really?! Thank you C!" She exclaimed and peppered my cheeks with kisses.

All of them just smiled at me and Kim even whispered a 'thank you'.

"Aunty Cara? Did I just heard her?" A little voice came out of the front door which got all of our attention.

All of them just turn their head at the little boy and smiled.

"You're dreaming Mase. She's in London." P answered as she went to greet her Aunts and Kris.

I put North down and she immediately run to her cousin and greeted them.

"Who's in London?" I asked trying to get their attention.

They immediately turn their gaze at the right and found me kneeling down with an open arms.

"Aunty Cara!!!" The two of them yelled in unison and run up to me. I immediately pulled them in a hug and carried them both as I start to sway them around.

"I missed you little buddies!" I kissed them both on their cheeks and they just giggled.

North then joined us and playfully jumped at me making us stumbled on the floor.

"Smile!" Kourtney yelled turning the four of us look at her. We all smiled upon seeing her taking a picture of us.

"Oh, as much as I am enjoying this. I'm sorry kids but your Aunty Khloe is starving."

We all laughed at Khloes remark and proceeded to sit at the long dining table. Kourtney went to me first and kissed me on my cheek as her greeting. As usual the children sat beside me. North in my lap, Mase at my right and P at my left side. I look at Kendall and she just smiled at me and secretely tapped her phone as if telling me to look at mine.

I took my phone out from my pocket and smiled when I saw her message.

Thank you for being so kind! You really are the best!

P.S I missed you already. You found your new best friends.

I just smiled while shaking my head as I type a message back.

You don't have to thank me. I love them and I want them to be happy.

P.S I guess we just need to wait untill we get home. Don't worry! You're still the original.

"You guys should stop texting if you're just literally sitting in front of each other." Khloe said which gathered the whole attention of the table.

I look at her and she just smirked at me and Kendall. All of them just shook their head and smiled at us. I immediately felt my cheeks burning as I turn my gaze at Kendall and she is blushing as much as I do too.

"You guys are so cute." Kim commented and it didn't help a bit, as my pink cheeks now turned into red.

"Stop it you guys." Kendall manage to say but they just laugh it off. I just joined them probably to ease the embarassment that i'm feeling inside even just for a little.

After a minute of teasing each other. Kanye finally appeared to save the two of us.

"Cara Delevingne!" He yelled playfully which made us all chuckle.

A side of Kanye only the people closest to him can see. I stood up and lean in for a hug. Kendall and Kylie did the same and after that, we all settled down again and continued to eat the food their family chef prepared for us. The whole dinner was full of laughters as Khloe and Kourtney began to banter each other. This family is so amazing. They bring out the happiness in you.

One of the reasons I fell in love with her.

----------------------------------------------------

Kendall's POV

"I'm glad you two are okay." Mom said as she was looking at Cara whose currently catching up with Kanye and Kim.

"We are Mom. Why wouldn't we be?" I asked her curiously.

She just shook her head at me. "Nothing! You really found a very loving bestfriend Ken." She said as she stood up and went to join their conversation.

" I know Mom." I whispered and smiled looking at my Cara.

----------------------------------------------------

"So? When are we going meet her?"
That's the question I heard Kim asked Cara, the moment I sit beside them.

"Meet who?" I asked letting them know my presence.

"No one." Cara said defensively which made Kim and Kanye shook their head and laughed at her.

"Meet who?!" I asked a little annoyed than the fist time I did. I just don't like it when she's trying to hide something from me.

"Meet the girl who made our Cara believe in the four letter word." Kourtney butted in and sat beside me.

"Oh.." That's all I manage to say after hearing what my sister just said.

I felt my heart aching just by thinking about that girl. What more about meeting her?

As much as I don't want to, I think I definitely need to say something more appropriate, with all of these 'what the hell is wrong with you' look that my family is giving me.

"Yeah Cara? When are we gonna meet her?" I asked trying my best to sound excited that I almost even choke at the end.

I saw Khloe and Kylie laugh but I just shrug them off and turn my gaze back at Cara who's looking back at me with a sad look on her face.

What's wrong? Did they fight? Oh that bitch! Let her try and hurt Cara, i would definitely kick her ass.

"Soon. Just not now." She answered not excited as I expected her to be and she took a sip of her wine right after.

I'm not looking forward to that. I whispered to myself before raising my glass.

"Cheers!" I chanted and they did the same.

----------------------------------------------------

"I had a blast." Cara spoke which made me smile at her.

The two of us were currently sitting at Khloe's swing here in her garden.

"I'm glad you had, because pretty much that was the best dinner I had in months." I told her as I lean my head on her shoulder still looking at the view above us.

The familiar warmth is conquering me again. Her gentle arms wrapping around my waist, made me feel so secured.

I can definitely get use to this feeling.

"You know how much I hate it when you starve yourself just because your busy, Kendall." She said and I can hear concern and seriousness in her voice. She even turn her gaze on me making me look at her.

I can't help but to feel so happy and nervous at the same time.

Happy?

Happy because I know that my bestfriend cares for me as much as I care for her.

And nervous?

Nervous because of the way she stare her blue eyes on me, its like she's looking not only at my face but all through my whole being.

"I'm not starving myself to death Carz, i just feel so happy and I have my appetite tonight." I answered and even raise my right hand.

She just continued to intently look at me. The space between as is as small as the past conversations we had and every single time it made my heart beat fast.

"Promise?" She asked and offered me a pinky swear.

I chuckled a little at her being so childish but so cute nonetheless. "Promise Cara." I said as I gave her the most genuine smile that I can give. I put my pinky on hers and we twirl it together.

"You two are so cute." A voice interrupted us. We both remove our fingers together and turn around to find Khloe smirking at us

Cara smiled at her as I rolled my eyes

I thought I can finally have a bonding time with Cara. I guess not.

Oh God Kendall! Stop being so selfish.

"Am I interrupting something?" Khloe asked as she sit beside us.

The girl beside me just shook her head at my sister as I just look up and doesn't mind them because I am a little..

Upset?

I don't know. I just want to spend time with her.

"I'll just get something to drink." Cara spoke and stood up to go inside the house.

As soon as Cara was out of sight my dearest sister nudge me on my shoulder. "You two look like you missed each other so much." She teased and wiggle her brows at me.

Hell yeah Khlo. We were having our time but you have to butt in. Your the best sister ever. I said in the back of my mind.

"What did you say Ken?"

I didn't realize that I have said it louder that I should have.

"Nothing. i just said that we really did missed each other." I lied and smiled upon seeing Cara coming to us with a bottle of wine in her right hand and glasses in the other.

I immediately went to her and help her.

"Thank you love." She said and I just smiled at her while we walk to where my sister is.

----------------------------------------------------

"Home sweet home!" I chanted and went to lay myself to my bed.

"You need to remove your shoes first love." Cara told me as she remove hers.

I just shrugged my shoulder off as I was so tired and tipsy after having drinks wth Khloe and Cara.

As much as I want to spend time with Cara alone, having a drinking session with Khlo, was something that I missed a lot since we're both busy with our own lives. We had a great time. A really really great one.

I shrieked a little when I felt a pair of hands touching my feet. "Wha-" I look down and found Cara removing my shoes.

I'm glad that we both are too tired to open the lights as the darkness in the room helped me to hide the redness in my face right now.

She really is the sweetest.

"Cara you don't have to do that, but thank you." I manage to say as I was a little shy about it.

She smiled at me and went to sit beside me. "I know, i just want to. You don't have to thank me Kenny." She said and lean in te kiss me on my forhead. "Sleep well love. As much as I want to have a late night conversation with you I can't because I know your tired." She sweetly said and I just kissed her cheek in return.

"You're the best Cara. Let's sleep then, because I won't sleep if your not here with me." I honestly said and she just giggled and shook her head.

She then went to lay beside me and I immediately wrap my arms around her and put my head on her chest.

"Good night Jocelyn." I teased but she just laughed it off.

"Good night love." She answered and wrapped her arms around me as we both went to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------

I'll update soon! I hope you liked it. I wanted to show how close Cara is to Kendall's family. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 2K 38
My third fanfiction. About Kendall and Cara. That's enough spoilers, so just read it :D Note: I don't hate Harry Styles. ~~~~~~ "Cara, stop talking...
85.9K 2.1K 14
In this cruel world where surviving is a struggle, Kendall and Cara have been lucky enough to find true love with one another. Many call them the hot...
62K 1.1K 16
Cara Delevingne: She's the badass popular chic who doesn't give a fuck what people say about her. She's a womanizer. One look and you'll fall for her...
301K 6.3K 38
This is for the cake and Kaylor shippers :-) Kendall Jenner is on top of the world. She is a member of the Kardashian/Jenner clan, a supermodel , a...