perfect | taehyung

By sugarjm

》i can taste her lipstick 《 (extended one shot) (completed) More

perfect
커피
거짓말
행복
먼저
친구
심장
키스
시작
결정
영화
진실
안녕
목소리
사랑
태형
perfect
놀람

135K 5.2K 10.2K
By sugarjm

{ again this is unedited ; so sorry }

How to get over a heartbreak?

This was the fourth time you had googled this now. The link to wikihow seemed interesting. It said that there were even pictures attached, so you clicked on it. Maybe wikihow could help.

1) Don't be embarrassed to cry.
Oh, you weren't. Actually your eyes seemed to have adjusted to being swollen every morning because of the crying. Crying became like a regular thing to you, with some exceptions when you felt so sick you couldn't even cry. Just like right now.

2) Talk to your friends and family.
Again, you had done that. Your closest friends knew about it, your parents knew that you weren't in a relationship anymore. Since you weren't really close to your parents you couldn't tell them about problems like this. The only problem you would talk to them about was money.

3) Focus on moving on.
Why is it so easy to write it down but in practical it's like the most difficult task you had to face ever - yet. Wikihow told you to focus on work, friends and family. But even though you were distracted during the day, during the night nothing could distract you. The memories and the pain which was still aching in your heart. Just like in the beginning when he had broken up with you.

4) Talk to a professional.
No. Even though you knew that you were not getting over him for too long, you couldn't deny that somehow you didn't want to change it. You couldn't imagine living without the pain. A life without these feelings for Taehyung has always seemed unimaginable.

5) Accept it.
Your mouth dropped open.
"Accept it."
This was no option. Wikihow hadn't helped you and you felt yourself becoming angry again. You threw yourself on your bed, your face laying in the pillows.

You've heard people say often that you always have these special feelings for your first partner. But still all of them seem to move on but manage to keep these special feelings hidden behind a wall. Why couldn't you?

It was 2 am and you were laying on the floor, staring at the roof. His words were repeating in your head over and over again.
Krystal possessed him. She manipulated him. These things he said seemed so ridiculous to you partly now that you thought of it. How could you have had sympathy with that girl for a few seconds? She was devious bitch. Her intention had been getting Taehyung from you, right from the beginning.

The more you thought about it, the angrier you got. Without thinking about anything further you grabbed your keys and stamped outside right into the rain. As lucky as you always were, you had forgotten your umbrella. But this didn't matter at the moment.
Quickly you ran towards the subway station to get to Taehyung's place. Drunk people were laughing at you but you tried to ignore it. It wasn't even that hard to ignore it since the thoughts about what you would say were concerning you so much at the moment that you even almost missed to get out at Taehyung's station.

You saw that the light in his bedroom was still turned on. At least you wouldn't wake him up. Since you were scared of elevators you ran up the stairs which forced you to take a little break before ringing his bell.

A loud sigh was to be heard and it didn't sound too familiar to you. What if this was the wrong door? Your body started to itch when a familiar face welcomed you, not looking very nice.

"What the fuck?", Krystal hissed at you.

Before you could say anything more she stepped out and got very close to you. So close that you could feel her hot breath against your skin.

"Leave. Right now.", she said quietly giving you her murder glance.

"No. I'm not here to talk to you. I'm here to talk to Taehyung.", your voice sounded confident.

Too confident for Krystal since she raised her eyebrows. Her clothing was making you uncomfortable, she was only wearing a shirt and panties. It ached your heart too, a little bit.

"What's going on?", Taehyung opened the door and when his eyes met yours you both stopped breathing.

"What...are you doing here?", he mumbled trying to step further to you.

"I want to talk to you.", you were looking right into his eyes but you could feel Krystal killing you in her mind.

"Get in first, you're completely wet.", he grabbed your wrist but Krystal slapped his hand off you.

"She has to go home.", Krystal was staring intensely at Taehyung whose eyes widened.

It was quiet for a few seconds and you could see that Krystal had slapped his hand quite hard. You could tell by his reddened hand. They were staring at each other and it seemed to you as if they were talking telepathically.
After some time Taehyung turned his head to look at you. His expression was unreadable but you didn't expect anything good to come.

"Please...", he didn't dare to say the rest and it somehow even felt as if he was ashamed.

You were ashamed by this too. To be this humiliated again. But no, not this time. Before coming here you had made a deal with yourself: don't give up again. Letting go was so much easier than facing it. That has been your mistake right from the beginning. Not fighting for him. Telling him to break up with you. You regretted it but now it was your time to come up for it. So you would.

"No, Taehyung.", you shook your head slowly.

"Why do you wanna talk to him? Tell him that you want him back? Forget it! He's taken!", Krystal hissed at you again. Obviously she was pissed.

"You do know that he was in a relationship with me when you started to try to possess him, right?", you fired back at her. This shut her up and you could see that your comeback had startled her.

"Girls, enough. I'm sick of fighting."

Taehyung leaned against the doorframe shaking his head at the floor. He looked extremely tired. You all were. This was more dramatic than any drama you had ever seen.

"He told you. He has decided for me, not for you. So what makes you think you can still change anything?", Krystal was smirking at you.

"He doesn't love you.", you stated without showing any emotion.

Taehyung gasped and Krystal leaned her head back, it looked like she was trying to smile. But this kind of smile was the smile with which you tried to hide that you were actually hurt.

"It's enough, please.", Taehyung stepped forward.

"Are you happy, Taehyung?", you looked up at him.

He grabbed your shoulders. Krystal waa standing emotionless by the doorframe.

"He's happier with me than he's been with you. You only used him. He thought that he loved you but he never did, he was simply blind. With me it's real love, because I give him what he deserves.", Krystal was still standing by the doorframe looking for eye contact with you but you didn't dare to look into her direction.

Taehyung was still standing close to you. While you were looking up at him he was staring at the ground. You could feel how tense he was, he seemed to be afraid.

"Tae... I'm sorry for what I've done. I never realised what I was doing, but now I know. We never talked about our problems but ignored them. If we work on our relationship, we'll be so happy. Like in the beginning, you know that!", you said very quietly but Krystal still heard.

You knew that she had heard because she grabbed Taehyung away from you. He stumbled back into the apartment and without saying anything anymore Krystal threw the door into you face.

At first you stood there in awe. She was really going to far. And Taehyung would be too stupid if he didn't realise that.
He seemed to calm down while you said sorry. If Krystal hadn't interrupted, you were sure Taehyung and you would have had the chance to talk everything out.

For a few minutes you waited. There was hope that Taehyung would open the door, walk quickly towards you and lift you up. He would say that he'd love to start again with you, he would want to become happy again. And that he could do that only with you.
But in reality you stood in front of his door, freezing for about three minutes and the door was still closed.

The elevator door opened and you were surprised by some laughing. One of them all too familiar. You turned around to see the one and only Jimin, his hands over the waist of a girl. It was impossible not to notice that these two were incredibly drunk. Simply by Jimin's high pitched laugh you could tell that he has had a few too many shots.

Ridiculous. He was already getting over you while you were standing in front of Taehyung's door.

Jimin's eyes met yours and for a second he stood still. It was embarrassing for you since you were completely wet and the black eyeliner and mascara were probably covering half of your face. Quickly Jimin walked over to you, embracing you.

"What's wrong?", he mumbled.

You tried to smile but this smile looked just like Krystal's smile had looked earlier. Fake. Actually there were these damn tears forming in your eyes.

"Who's that?", the girl was giggling and walking towards you.

She looked cute but she smelled extremely like alcohol.

"My friend. What are you doing here?", Jimin looked at the door behind you and back at you.

The girl seemed to understand too: "Were you visiting Taehyung?"

Jimin's eyes widened at the mention of Taehyung's name so you decided to tell everything. Why you were here in first place, what you had found out about the Barbie bitch and what just had happened. Even though the two of them were extremely drunk they tried hard to follow your words.

"Taehyung is such an ass, I've told you!", Jimin shook his head.

"No. Krystal is an ass. Girl, you gotta go in there and kick her butt out. She sounds so crazy to me!", she was pointing at her head.

Jimin had crossed his arms and was staring at the door. You were wondering what he was thinking about, but then you remembered that he might wouldn't even remember anything tomorrow morning.

"I was waiting here but Taehyung didn't open the door.", you said quietly earning a sigh from them two drunken lovebirds.

"I have the keys.", the girls smirked at you and Jimin looked at her shocked.

The keys? Doing a criminal act? Maybe you shouldn't listen to her, she was extremely drunk. Jimin was too drunk too since he started nodding his head.

"That's creepy!", you said quickly shaking your head.

"What you wanna do then? Go home? Give up again? Just do it!", she started to become louder and you hushed her before she would wake up the neighbours.

You were thinking about it. It was creepy but you had felt that Taehyung wanted to say something back to you, before Krystal grabbed him back into his apartment.
There was nothing to risk anymore. You listened to the advice of the two drunken lovebirds without thinking any further.

With her bright smile she gave you her spare keys before grabbing your hand.

"Good luck!", she was squeezing your fingers.

You smiled back at her and looked at Jimin. He was smiling at you too and already grabbing the hand of the girl.

"Fighting!", he encouraged you before following the girl to her apartment.

To be honest, even though you hadn't drunken anything you felt drunk too. Was it because you were so sleepy or simply you just being too much of a wreck not feeling any emotions anymore - you didn't think too much about being a creep.

Quietly you inserted the key and turned it around until you heard the click. You were welcomed by complete darkness. Slowly you walked towards the living room when you saw the light being turned on it the kitchen. Taehyung's male figure quickly closed the door of the kitchen, letting the darkness swallow you again. He was alone, in the kitchen. It couldn't be more perfect.

His floor was cracking a little bit, but you tried to be as quiet as a cat.
Carefully you opened the door to the kitchen. Taehyung's back was facing you. You had to open the door a little more so that you could step in. Just when you were about to open the door a bit more you heard Taehyung sobbing.
He was leaning against the fridge, his head hanging low. This sight ached your heart and you just wanted to run towards him and hug him.

Slowly you opened the door a little more. You were trying your hardest to not make any sound when right before you had made it the door cracked and Taehyung's red eyes and puffy cheeks were suddenly facing you.

Author's note:

Hello ♡♡♡

First things first: THIS STORY HAS REACHED 3K VIEWS; ME IS CRYIIING!
Thank you so much for everyone reading this story and even liking it :((
It means so much to me!! So really: THANK YOU SO SO MUCH, I LUV U!!

Now to the not-so-good things, I can't update regularly anymore. Regularly meant every second day but during the week I really won't have time anymore (my final exams are in a few weeks and I will die). So to cut the long story short: I'll update on the weekends!! But I'll put more effort into them then too!!

Hope you liked this chapter!!
Yes it's a little bit creepy but her feeling told her to do it; so we'll see how Taehyung will react in the next chapter lol.

As always, thank you everyone for reading, voting & commenting!!! ♡

Have a nice day everyone ~

*sigh*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 43 3
Here I will cover BTS one shots. You can always request me your ideas in comment section. I'll make sure to work on them.
32.5K 446 12
𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬. 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯...
32.9K 462 16
Taekook, YoonMin and NamJin One shots. BxB If you're not comfortable with this kind of stories. Feel free to leave.
165K 8.4K 61
One-shots and Multi-shots for Jensoo Will mostly be fluff