Rejection To The Alpha King's...

By Angel-Lunair

[Rejection Series Book 3] "You may be the princess, but you're weak and worthless. I reject you as my mate."... More

Princess of the Outcast
Training through the Years
Bell of the Ball
Princess Rogue
The white Spirit
The Start
Journy
City Rogues
Home
Pack
Plan
Seeking Help
Farewells before the journey
Weeding out a Traitor
Trip up north
Meeting the Royals
Throne to Fight For
Confession of the Heart
Fogiveness
A Crown of War
Taking a Break
Doubt and Reassurance
Chasing Allies
Before The Storm
Dawn of War
The End of War
A New Beginning
Back Home
Life gets better
Author's Note
Q AND A

Once Upon a Time...I wish!

25.4K 534 12
By Angel-Lunair

Do you know the stories of werewolves, being that shift into wolf form on full moons with no choice in the matter.

The Moon Godess, and her daughter, blessing them with a soul mate.

My name is Crystalline Thorn, Queen of all the werewolves, but I had the worst life imaginable growing up only for everyone to regret the way I was treated after I was rejected and left.

Why would some one reject a royal, I would never know but I guess you want to know how I survived and became the Queen? Well sit down and I'll tell you my tale...

Those are true...well, everything but the full moon, that was a lie.

I am the Alpha Kings Daughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

636K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...
34.4K 473 32
Previously 'Rejected And Accepted' #899 in werewolf (04/09/20) {WARNING ! This isn't a really good book. Although I am proud of making it till the en...
60.9K 1.5K 51
She was rejected by her mate His mate died in a fire She went strong cold after her rejection He went crazy after the fire She's a warrior He's an...
565K 13.9K 28
"I dont want a weak pathetic and fat ugly mate like you. I will find another well deserving mate and Luna . Whats your full name?" "Emerald Hazen" i...