Shock // Snowbarry

By xellyjoyx

Barry Allen is an ordinary forensic scientist at the Central City Police Department. He was in his lab watchi... More

Prologue
The Start
Things Go Wrong
On Top Of The World
Yes or No?
It's Offical
It's Broken
Awkward Situations
A Step Farther
Moving In
Things Get... Frosty
Make Up or Break Up
5 Months Later
Epilogue
Authors Note
Exciting News!

Authors Note

1.7K 29 0
By xellyjoyx

Dear readers,

I really wanted to personally thank everyone for reading this story, it means a lot to me. This was my first story that got over 60 views/reads and actually got votes so thank you! Also, it was my first time writing fanfiction, so I haven't perfected the art of writing it yet. 

You guys made going onto Wattpad at the end of a school day sound fun. I always looked forward to seeing all the nice comments you left me and seeing the number of views|reads and votes go up everyday. 

So sad this story is ending but I can't wait to started a new one! 

Follow me on Instagram- flash.xoxo

Love, the author, 

Elly :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 65.9K 56
| book one | Natalie Reed has just moved to Central City, at first, oblivious to the unnatural events in her new home. She truly feels welcomed in Ce...
15.2K 476 16
In an alternate universe where Miss Caitlin Snow, a CSI at CCPD, gets struck by lightning the night of the particle accelerator activation and become...
196K 4.8K 43
Arielle Murray was hit by a wave of dark matter the same night as many other people, including Barry Allen. Not many people know he is the Flash, but...
55.1K 1.4K 25
Barry Allen aka The Flash has fought many types of Metahumans since he got his powers from the Particle Accelerator explosion. From a teleporting thi...