My Demons {Johnnie Guilbert F...

By Shyanne_Jeanne

I wrote this when I was in my cringy phase, so this is very cringy and bad. You have been warned. Shay is jus... More

Prologue
Somethings Gotta Give
The Good Life
Teenagers
Alone Together
Crash
Sorry...
All Around Me
Can You Feel My Heart
The Edge Of Tonight
Waiting for Superman
Summarization

I'm so very sorry

255 5 7
By Shyanne_Jeanne

I have to discontinue this story.

I'm so sorry for the people who have enjoyed this story and wanted more, but I just can't. I was writing this story when I was in a really bad place, and now I'm out of it and I don't want to dwell on the past.

I feel so horrible for leaving you all hanging, but I have a proposition. I will give someone this story if they'd like to continue it, or even make it something new! I know for a fact that I will never write for this story again, but why cent you guys see a finished story?

If any of you want to continue this book for me, just comment or send me a PM.

Now...this story has been my most sucessful story, and I'm greatful to all people who have read and voted. Over 100 votes... I couldn't imagine getting that many when I started out, it was just unreal. And I will always be appreciative to those who made that happen.

So, I am still writing on here. Sorry to self promote, but if you're a Supernatural, Doctor Who, or Sherlock Fan, I have an imagines out for them. Of you're a fan of Patrick Stump, I update very slowly for my imagines for him. If you're an All Time Low fan, I have a book for them called Real Friends. And if you're a fan of Death Note, I have two books out for them. Check them out if you want.

If you're still reading this, I will miss you on this story.

🎶So Long And Goodnight🎶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196 7 9
Other then the fact that she get bullied at school alot for her appearance, she gets abused at home. Sonny gets beaten by her dad and her mom wont gi...
2.8K 127 21
I know I'm not beautiful and I'm okay with that. I'm not some princess frolicking in the woods waiting for some Prince Charming to save me. I am perf...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
232 15 15
Kaitlyn is your typical emo, she wears a lot of black, cuts herself, has many piercings, wants tons of tattoos, and listens to screamo music. She has...