perfect | taehyung

By sugarjm

》i can taste her lipstick 《 (extended one shot) (completed) More

perfect
커피
거짓말
행복
먼저
친구
심장
키스
시작
결정
진실
안녕
목소리
사랑
태형
perfect
놀람

영화

142K 5.4K 6.8K
By sugarjm

"We're going to the cinema.", Irene came from your kitchen with a cup of tea.

It had been two days since the incident with Taehyung. Obviously you had spent the past days crying, it got to the point that your eyes were aching already. But not comparable to the painful sting in your heart. The girls; Wendy, Amber and Irene had come the past days to look after you.

"You've been a mess long enough now. ", Amber agreed to Irene sipping on her cup.

"Okay then, get dressed!", Wendy nodded at you.

You were still in your pyjamas, hair in a bun and no make up on. Taking a shower was the right decision now, so you took the risk to let them wait. Long. For so long that they might get angry. And your presentiment was confirmed when the banging on the bath room door was disturbing your singing.

Finally you were on your way to the cinema. The girls were trying their hardest to make you laugh, but it was so so difficult. Seriously, your world felt shattered. You didn't know how to move on you were all about fighting for him but after what he said you were too shy to do anything. Additionally the girls agreed that it would be better now for you to get some distance. You had tried that for a year. Maybe emigrating would be an option?

The cinema was full, so many people decided to go to the cinema this evening. Luckily you got seats in the back, but that was really pure luck. After you had gotten the popcorn and soft drinks you went to look for your seats. They were found quickly and because you came quite early to get some tickets you had over 15 minutes until the film.
The girls were talking about the trailer they had seen and informed you what the film was about. Soon you drifted off, not listening to their conversation anymore.

It was dark and the lights were dimming when suddenly a couple sat down right in front of you. Hearing her giggle gave you goosebumps. Taehyung and Krystal.
Why on earth was that happening right now?
You looked over to the girls but they seemed deepened into their popcorn and the film so they didn't notice the scene right in front of you.

This was what you got for being a bad human being towards Jimin. Flashback of Taehyung telling you that it was after your 4 months anniversary in the cinema when Krystal sat right beside you and decided she wanted to give Taehyung the ultimatum: Her or you.

Krystal was leaning on his shoulder, putting her hand on his thigh. He responded by putting a kiss on her forehead. You felt your blood pumping and your vision getting blurry. Now you couldn't concentrate on the film, your eyes were watching them instead. Talking, giggling and kissing. You really started to wonder what he was doing. Again he cheated, but now he had cheated on Krystal. Even though you tried to force yourself to hate him and think of him as a always cheating asshole - you couldn't. There was this feeling in the depths of your heart which was pulling you to him and you were sick of rebelling against it. It was a fact. There was no way you could get over him.

He looked happy having Krystal around him. But why was he happy when you had spent the night together? It was seriously the most beautiful night you've ever had, even better than the ones in your time being a couple. For you it had felt that there were much more feelings involved than ever, every kiss was so passionate and you really felt his love. The question whether you or Krystal made him happier aroused your head and by the way he had hugged you, looked at you and kissed you - you felt so sure that it was you. But now they were sitting in front of you and he seemed genuinely happy.

It was about the middle of the film when they started to quiet down. Krystal was focusing on the film now and Taehyung seemed to be focused too at first but soon later you noticed him doing something on his phone. Your phone vibrated suddenly but luckily no one had heard it. You grabbed it out of your purse to see that you had received a message from Taehyung. Confused you looked at him, his body seemed stiff. And he was continously checking out his phone. Krystal didn't seem to notice.

Taehyung: what are you doing right now?

You looked back at him again. Either he knew you were right behind him or he was being weird.

You: I'm with friends. Why are you asking?

His phone vibrated and it was louder than yours. Krystal gave him an annoyed glance. He said sorry and opened up his messenger quickly.

Taehyung: I was just wondering... might meeting up tonight?

Instead of watching the film he was staring at his phone, but you weren't watching the film either. You were staring at him, and your phone.

You: what the hell taehyung

You sighed, regretting what you just had sent. Of course you wanted to meet him but you couldn't deny the fact that you were scared too. Every meeting went like this: you tried talking, ended up screaming, he left saying it was better if you parted ways. But somehow this felt different and this feeling gave you goosebumps.
Taehyung: I think I owe you an explanation... I want to be completely honest with you. Besides, I wanna check out if you're okay

Check out if you're okay? Preventing the urge of leaning forward and flicking his head was difficult. Taehyung seemed nervous since he was playing with his nails and looking around nervously.

You: idk if want that. besides spare your 'you care' act. you obviously never did and never will

He was staring at his phone for quite a while. It looked like he was typing and deleting, typing and deleting. You were completely honest with him now too. Of course you were angry, you were so angry that it even got to the point of you hating him. But still you couldn't do without him.

Taehyung: no!! i care, wth you seem to forget everything i've done for you! it's always like that, I do the mistakes and you're perfect

You: oh, so you wanna argue over texts now?

He let out a loud sigh. You weren't better either. You were boiling because of anger.
It took him a while again to reply but he finally did.

Taehyung: no. arguing with you is the fucking last thing I want. I'll come over tonight, make sure your friends won't be there. or Jimin.

You: didn't say that you coming over would be a good idea

"Who are you texting?", Amber asked quite loudly and you realised that the film was over.

Taehyung's head turned around immediately, witnessing you sitting right behind him. You looked at him briefly seeing that his jaw dropped. That's right, you were watching him the whole time. Amber noticed Taehyung too, you could tell by her eyes widening. You quickly shook your head, neither should she say anything right now to the girls neither to him. Her expression hardened but still she nodded. She grabbed your wrist, making you follow her.

The girls were waiting for you outside because you had decided to use the toilet quickly. You looked into the mirror only to see a girl you couldn't recognise. Full of hatred and anger, that wasn't you. That was the girl Taehyung had made you become. Negative influences, you felt wrong. That was absolutely not what you wanted to be like. You wanted to be that positive and happy girl again which you used to be, before you met Taehyung. Before he took control over you.

You washed your hands and dried them on your jeans. As you got out two arms suddenly grabbed you behind a wall. It was Taehyung.
He seemed to be in rush, of course Krystal was waiting probably.

"I'm sorry for what I said. I really am.", his raspy voice seemed unstable.

There was no suitable reply for you so you just shrugged and nodded. He wasn't satisfied with that.

"Can I please come over tonight?", his eyes were staring into yours and his hands still pressing you against the wall.

"I'm tired Taehyung.", your voice cracked and his eyes widened. You wouldn't cry, not when the girls would notice it.

"I know.", he looked down to you and cupped your cheek.

You flinched a bit but he continued on caressing your cheek. His soft finger on your face reminded you of you being close to him. Touching and kissing him was what you wanted but couldn't do.

Instead of talking you were staring at each others lips. This was way more comfortable than speaking. What to say right now?

"Let me come over tonight.", he dropped his hands and his gaze was straight on you again.

"I'm scared."

"Me too. But... I need to do it. I need to be completely honest with you. All this time the thing we missed out on the most was communication. Whether it was us being scared or shy, we haven't really talked yet. And so I want to talk to you. Without any alcohol. Promise.", he lifted up his pinky finger smiling at you.

Even though you had this weird feeling you wrapped your pinky finger around his.
He nodded at you and walked away without saying anything anymore. For a few minutes you were standing behind the wall, watching the other people. In the mass you recognised Krystal. She had a big smile on her face and was put into the embrace of Taehyung. They were laughing and again you felt like an empty body, no soul. Taehyung had possessed you and you couldn't part from him.

You were having bad feelings, scared feelings and nervous feelings. Taehyung - your first kiss, first love, first everything would be completely honest with you tonight. He was confusing you to the maximum for the past few months. So you weren't sure if you wanted to hear the truth or not. However, you would find out tonight. If you wanted to or not.

Author's note:

Hello ♡

I know that right now everything is confusing but the next chapter is going to explain everything!!

And btw no she's not pregnant she's just feeling sick lol I wanted to mess with you ♡♡♡
Actually it's coming close to the end and a pregnancy would kind of disturb lol

Thank you so much for reading, voting & commenting!!!

Have a nice day ~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 11 18
We have a little bit of ✨everthang✨ in here Just you and your taetae
32.7K 460 16
Taekook, YoonMin and NamJin One shots. BxB If you're not comfortable with this kind of stories. Feel free to leave.
21.3K 1.4K 70
Jungkook Centric One-Shots, Mini-Shots and Sickfics :)
1.3K 6 16
My BTS oneshots along with MHA oneshots