The Outcasts (BadassGirl/Nerd...

By 1DFandom16

"I-I-I can do the project for you and write your nam-me on it" he said a bit shy. "No, the teacher forced me... More

work with the Badass
The story of my life
Feelings
The 3 words
I respect you
Cheater #part1
Cheater Part #2
Revenge
The Date
Moving on
He's Back
He won't give me space
Run if you can!
I want you Back!
Jelousy is the Key to Love isn't it?

Family

6.7K 170 5
By 1DFandom16

~Niall's p.o.v~

Last night I asked Marika about what Sam told me.
That she heard having sex with Marika.

She said, she doesn't know what Sam is talking about.
What should I believe now? I want to believe Sam cause I still love her on the other side Marika is my Girlfriend.

I decided to clean my room today, but I'm not on a Good way to it.

I just can't stop thinking. I go through my Wardrobe sorting my closes.

I grabbed for an old t-shirt when something fell on my head.

I picked up and saw it was a frame with a Photo in it.

I wiped the dust from the glass and saw it was and old picture, with Mom, Dad and me.

It was a Picture from my 10th Birthday.
Tears started to stream down my face when I thought about the Memories that left in my head.

Sometimes I wish I could've die in that Car accident.

I hate to be alone, I hate the feeling to coming home and nobody is there to greet you.

Continue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 5.5K 38
Hannah Headstone is a shy girl, she doesn't have many friends only Dennis her best friend. Amber Colvin is the typical so-called bad girl aka the typ...
16.5M 619K 78
Echo wasn't like her sisters. She knew that when people talked about the famous and fabulous Reid sisters, they weren't referring to her. Quiet, hom...
2M 92.7K 44
Highest-ranking in Humor; #1 "They all eventually end up falling" Alex adds and I smirk. "Not me" "Are you saying you're not going to fall for any...
2.6M 58.3K 45
EDITED Davina Romano is quite an exquisite woman. Being one of the most famous assassins in the underworld, she made her name by being absolutely ru...