Trust Issues . ( ( Jeff The K...

By Popstargriffin

He leaned in , the smell of blood suffocating me . He traced my face with his knife and chuckled softly . ''I... More

Trust Issues . ( ( Jeff The Killer Romance Story ) )
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
"His"chapter 9

Chapter 6 .

870 45 15
By Popstargriffin

I'm so sorry for the long wait , especially when you all commented and voted . Thank you so much .

/.-./.-./.-./.-./

"What happened ?" Jake said , glancing over at me from the drivers seat .

I scanned the road for any sign of the psycho . "I just got scared . It's really dark out , yunno ?" I lied .

I got good at lying because of my parents dying and having to say that I was 'okay' .

"You're lying ." Jake replied .

Shit . Maybe I wasn't that good at lying , after all .

"Okay , okay . This man was following me . " Another lie flew from my mouth . Well , it was sorta true .

"What the hell were you doing up in the mountain anyways ?" He asked .

"Exploring ."

"Exploring what ?!"

"Why do you care ?" I said , getting frustrated . "You're NOT my boyfriend !"

"Well maybe I CARE ." He shot back .

"WELL STOP CARING ."

"WHY ?"

Silence ate at us both .

"Let me out ." I said flatly .

"What - No !"

"I said to stop the car , Jake ."

Slowly the car pulled to a stop .

"Ell , I'm . . I'm really sorry . Please . . Stay at my house - Just for tonight . Then you'll never be bothered by me again . . If you want ." He said the last part with a bit of hope and I couldn't help but secretly smile out the window.

I gazed out at the dark street lined with trees . No people , and no houses nearby .

I shuddered at the thought of Jeff gazing back at me from in between the branches .

"Fine ."

"Fine ?" Relief in his voice .

"Yeah . ." I sighed . "But no funny business ."

-.-.-.-.-

We pulled into the driveway , and I silently got out , slamming the door behind me .

Maybe I was overreacting just a little . But he has known me for literally a few hours - What right does he have to boss me around like that !?

As I entered the house , the smell of cinnamon filled my nostrils , making me feel safe and warm . It was a change from the cold , emptiness , and danger I felt at home .

Fluorescent light enhanced the warmness , as well as the fall colors in the house .

I wiggled my toes in the fur carpet when I took off my shoes and entered the living room .

My cheeks hurt from smiling up at the small chandelier hanging above the gleaming wooden coffee table .

"Wow Jake , your house is . . Is magnificent ! The kind you see in -"

His lips crashed on mine as we plopped onto the white couch . His cold hand slid up my shirt to caress my side , causing goose bumps and shivers to run through my body .

He broke our kiss and breathed out hotly . "I'm sorry ."

Instead of replying I pulled him back down to me , tingles radiating through me . What was I doing ?

"J-Jake . This is a little bit too much for -"

"You're right " He interrupted , " I dunno what I was thinking - I'm sorry , El ."

Jake moved to the other side of the couch and watched me . But not with the intense neediness that Jeff watched me with . Jake watched me with caution , like he could break me with a single stroke.

"You just looked so beautiful under that chandler ." He explained softly.

I smiled at the flutter of my heart . " Don't apologize. I liked it , its just . . "

Jake's face lit up instantly, like a dog being praised by his owner after being yelled at for so long .

"Uh , lemme get some blankets for you , you must be cold !" I laughed as Jake stumbled up the stairs.

"Be careful !" I called .

I gazed around the room , admiring the pictures of what must be his family and little sisters .

I jerked with fear when I heard Jake scream and a loud crash .

'Jeff !' I ran up the stairs two at a time .

"JEFF ! DON'T HURT HIM ! I -" Gazing up at me sat a lopsided smiling Jake in a heap of blankets .

Sliding down the wall I sat staring at Jake .

"What happened ?" I asked .

We both started laughing hysterically .

That night we made a blanket fort , and slept next to each other .

I was genuinely happy .

/./././.

Yawning , I looked over at Jake sleeping . A warm smile grew on my face .

Pain shot through me as I was yanked out of the fort by my hair , a hand muffling my screams .

Jeff's angry eyes glared down at me , daring me to make a sound .

Jeff drags me to the garage , and throws me on the concrete ground , locking me in .

"JEFF ! JEFF , PLEASE ! " I scream helplessly , banging on the door . I look towards the garage door , and feel the wall for a light switch , or the switch for the door to open .

I flip on the light switch and look for the garage button . I scream in frustration when I see that Jeff has tore it out of the wall and strewn it on the ground .

"NO !" I sob as I bang on the door .

I actually liked Jake , alot . After so long of pushing everyone away , the one person I let in other than Jenny , is taken away from me . Again .

I try lifting the garage door. Fail .

I try looking for tools in the unpacked boxes . Fail .

I try to fix the button . Fail .

Fail . Fail . Fail . Fail . Fail .

"DAMMIT !" I scream .

A roar flows through the room - The creak of metal .

Bright light blinds me as the garage door lifts , a figure standing in front of it .

"J-J-" I stutter.

A bloody Jake stumbles towards me .

I run to him just as he collapses . I lay his head on my lap as I dig in his pocket for his cell phone .

Tears drop onto his blood smeared face as I stroke him .

"911 . What's your emergency ?"

/./././

It turns out that Jake has no family . At least none that want him .

How crazy is that ?

And so here I am . Standing next to the boys bed , waiting for him to wake up .

A broken nose , a twisted ankle , and a dislocated shoulder is all that Jeff did .

Better than serving him death .

Anger erupts through me as I write Jake a note just incase he wakes up .

I know what I have to go do . Now .

I place it next to the hospital flowers on his bedside and softly kiss his forehead .

Just as I turn to leave he mumbles my name softly , but when I turn to look , he's still asleep .

/./././.

People gawk at my angry steps through the white sterilized halls , but they don't say anything .

Just like how nobody said anything when I was stumbling down the halls with tears in my face and sobs in my throat when I found out my parents weren't gonna make it through the mess they got themselves in .

Quickly I shake the memory from my head .

I need to focus on what I was going to do .

Jeff and I were gonna have a talk .

The car ride to my house , where I hope he is , is frustrating .

Traffic is moving too slow , and every moment spent on Jeff is one moment that Jake might be awake .

But when I pull up to my house , all of my fire sizzles out .

Jeff could kill me .

But then again , why the fuck would I care ?

With this thought in mind , I get out and slam my door , each step emphasized by gravel crunching underneath my feet .

I test the knob , and its unlocked .

When I step inside , the couch is empty .

Just as I turn to leave , Jeff stumbles into the living room .

"El- Ella ! Welcome . . Welcome home !" He stutters .

I walk up to him and the smell of alcohol hits me like a wall .

"Are you DRUNK ?" I say , surprised .

Jeff shoves past me , vodka sloshing out of its bottle .

"God Jeff ! Why are you drinking !?"

He turns toward me , betrayal on his face . "Because of you ."

Even after all Jeff has done to me , his words make my heart squeeze.

"W-what did I do ?"

Jeff sets down the bottle with difficulty and walks towards me .

"You . . You're cheating on me !" He accused .

I sigh . "What ?"

"That blonde kid ! I saw you ! Y-You cheater !" He hiccups .

"We're not eve-"

Jeff's mangled lips fall onto mine surprisingly softer than Jakes . The taste of alcohol is non existent .

I pull away in shock , realizing what's going on .

I glare up at him . "You're not drunk !" I say .

Jeff laughs and hugs me to him . "My Ella . . My clever Ella ." He whispers , petting my hair .

I push against his chest , getting away from his possessive strokes .

"You hurt Jake !" I yell angrily .

Jeff shrugs ."Didn't kill him . Just taught him a lesson . To remind him whose girl he's messing with ." Jeff looks down at me smugly . If he had eyelids , he would've winked .

"Your girl !? YOURS !?" I punch at his chest until he's backed against a wall .

He still smiles down at me . " Yes . . " Jeff begins to walk closer to me , soon I feel the wall against my back , just as he was a few moments ago .

Jeff towers over me , " Because ," He leans down , brushing my lips with his own and they land on my ear ," You . Are . Mine ."

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Wow that was really short for the long wait you guys had to endure . I'm sorry .

Please forgive me \(.___.)/ <3

I wuv you guys . Bai bai .

Comment and vote for next chapter Love . <3 Hopefully it'll be better , longer . And maybe we will see what happened on the other side of the door of the house ?

-Popstargriffin (Brianna) <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.6K 19
He's psychotic, mad in the head, and shivers at the sweet taste of flesh. All Jeff desired was the perfect kill. A victim to fight back, give him a...
13.1K 651 37
There was something off about this game of hide and seek, I did not hear Jasmines' laughing when I was at her favourite hiding spot. He bit his lip a...
34.2K 987 36
You often go outside at night. Because that's when you can hide. You wear a mask to hide your pain. You don't smile. When you do it's to conceal pain...
1.1K 27 10
It was just a normal I was playing video games when I fell asleep and had these weird dreams but they ended coming true and it's got a certain killer...