Actions Speak Louder Than Wor...

By Potatoe_And_Tomatoe

More

Author Here!
Chapter 1!
Chapter 2!
Chapter 3!
Chapter 4!
Chapter 5!
An Unawesome Author Note.
Chapter 6!
Chapter 7!
Chapter 8! Part one...
Chapter 8! Part two...
Oh, You're Still Reading..?
Chapter 9!
Chapter 10! Double Digits Baby!
Chapter 11!
Don't Kill Me!
The Long Awaited, Chapter 13!
Sorry For Irritaring You All.
Chapter 14!
Chapter 15! DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN
Chapter 16!
Update!
Chapter 17!

Chapter 12!

1.6K 79 5
By Potatoe_And_Tomatoe

I tapped on my desk impatiently all through my classes. I could not sit still! On the way to lunch, I stopped Gilbert from walking into the cafeteria and pushed him into the courtyard with my head. He looked a little confused but blushed dark and looked away when I showed him my board. 'Do you like me? As more than a friend of course.'

"V-vell... [y/n], I.. you see... umm...." he was obviously stalling until the bell rang. I desperately wanted to know. I hopped closer to him and turned his head so he was looking at me. Our faces were inches apart and bright red. Before I knew it, he leaned down and softly pressed his lips against mine. I stood there, red faced and shocked. My crutches fell to the ground and I held onto him for support. After a few seconds of trying to understand what was happening, I moved my lips against his. He pulled back and scratched the back of his head.

"Does that answer your question? Kesese." He chuckled and kissed my nose. I smiled and nodded. He got down on his knees and picked up my crutches for me. I mouthed a 'thank you' and motioned for him to follow me back inside.

Continue Reading