30 day OTP challenge | Garmau

By RadioActiveScar

First off, the cover I first had was copyright, so Wattpad took it down. This one is just now a cute little l... More

Intro
Day one - Holding hand's
Day two- Cuddling somewhere
Day three- Gaming/Catching a movie
Day Four- On a date
Day five- Kissing (A.K.A. Fangirl crazy time)
Day six- Wearing each other's clothes
Day seven- Cosplaying
Day Eight- Shopping
Day nine- Hanging out with friend's
Day ten- With Animal Ear's
Day Eleven- Wearing Kigirumis
Day Thirteen- Eating ice cream
Day Fourteen- Alone together
Day Fifteen- An awkward moment
Day Sixteen- During their morning rituals
Day Seventeen- Sleeping together
Day Eighteen- Doing something together
Day Nineteen- In formal wear
Day Twenty- Dancing
Day Twenty-One- Cooking/Baking
Day Twenty-Two- In battle, side by side
Day Twenty-three- Arguing (Part 1 of 2)
Day Twenty-Four- Making up afterward's (Part 2 of 2)
Day Twenty-Five- Gazing into each other's eye's
3 OC's!
Day Twenty-Six- Getting married
Aphmau impersonator
Day Twenty-Seven-On one of their birthday's
Day Twenty-Eight-Doing something ridiculus
Day Twenty-Nine-Doing something sweet
Day Thirty-Something hot
New book!

Day Twelve- Making Out

1.4K 29 11
By RadioActiveScar

(Sorry I missed yesterday, I was really tired and ended up falling asleep XD. I will be doing two chapter's to catch up so I hope you enjoy and understand that my updates will be delayed because of school. Enjoy!)

Garroth's POV

Me and Aphmau have been going out for about a week now, Azura has been giving her the evil eye for some reason. We haven't really done anything like kissing or anything since I first asked her out but I'm planning to do that tonight. I'm gonna ask her to come over to my place to hang out and we may even go out for a night walk because I know Aph loves those. Well, I better call her.

xX Call start's Xx (A- Aphmau G- Garroth

A- Hey Gar! What's up?

G- Well I was wondering if you like to come over for the night?

A- Sure! No funny business right?

G- Ok, I'm fine with that. I wasn't planning any funny business but fine.

A- You sure about that?

G- Yes, I'm not planning anything of the sort's.

A- Don't try and sound fancy.

G- I'm not! Come on Aphmau, I'm not planning anything like that!

A- Haha! I know, I just wanted to tease you a bit. Well, when should I come over?

G- Anywhere around 4-6 is fine

A- I'll be there at 5:30

G- Ok, love ya Aph!

A- Love you too!

xX Call end Xx

Ok, now that that's done, I should shower a bit. It's 3:50 so I got a whole hour and 40 minuet's. I'll cook a little something up for Aphmau around 5:00 so it'll be ready when she get's here, or I might wait until she get's here because she loves cooking with me. Before I asked her out we'd hang out and sometimes cook a little, it was fun.

xX Time skip to 5:30 Xx

Aphmau's POV

*Knock's on door*

Garroth: "Hey Aphmau, come in!"

Aphmau: "Hey! Is that food I smell?"

Garroth: "Yes it is, I know you love cooking but I thought it'd be nice for me to cook for you."

Aphmau: "Aww, thank's Garroth! I really appreciate that, your so sweet! What did you cook up?"

Garroth: "Well I didn't have the stuff for a Chicken Parmesan so I just cooked up a bit of steak with some home-made chip's. Nothing too special, just a small dinner."

Aphmau: "Well it's still a good dinner. I don't know why but I expected us to just buy McDonald's or something."

Garroth: "Nah, I wanted to make this a little bit more special. Welp, I'll serve it up, where do you wanna eat? The couch, the table, basically anywhere is fine."

Aphmau: "The couch, I like to watch movies while I eat."

Garroth: "Ok, well just sit over there then and I'll come over with the food."

Aphmau: "Ok!"

I take off my shoes at the front door and slide on the wooden floor over to the carpet area that contained the TV and 3 extremely comfortable couch's. Garroth soon came in with two plate's, both with the same amount of food, and gave me one of the plates. The 3 couch's he had were all 2 seater's and he had little table's at the side of each one, which is were I placed my plate once I was done. Once the movie was finished we grabbed both the plates and went to the kitchen to put them in the sink so we can wash them later. We then headed back to the TV to watch another movie that I really wanted to see, it was called 'Shaun of the Dead' and apparently it was a comedy horror. Garroth has seen it before but he really like's it and doesn't mind watching it again.

Garroth: "It's a great movie, you'll like it for sure."

Aphmau: "Are you sure you don't mind watching it with me because it's a horror movie?"

Garroth:  "And what are you implying?"

Aphmau: "It's the oldest trick in the book, watch a horror movie with a girl so you can get them to cuddle up with you while there scared."

Garroth: " First off, it's not even that scary so it wouldn't work. And second, I'm not gonna use that trick at all until a later time." 

Aphmau: "Haha, you shouldn't reveal that to me because then I might not let it happen." 

Garroth: "Oh come on, you know you'd like to cuddle up with me!" 

Aphmau: "Haha! You know me too well Gar."

Garroth: "I know, now i'll get the movie ready. It's only about an hour and a half I think."

xX Time skip after movie Xx

Garroth's POV

Aphmau: "The ending was a bit weird."

Garroth: "Yeah but I still like it, I don't know why."

Aphmau: "Would you stick with me in a zombie apocalypse?"

Garroth: "Of course I would. Your the main reason I enjoy living so much, even before we started going out."

Aphmau: "Aww, Garroth... I felt quite strongly about you too before you asked me to be your girlfriend, in fact I was losing hope you would.

Garroth: "So that's why you couldn't help but scream yes?"

Aphmau: "Yeah, Sorry about that haha!"

Garroth: "Nah, it's ok. It was quite funny to be honest."

Aphmau: "Why?"

Garroth: "I mentally did the exact same thing."

She scooted a bit closer, as we were on the same 2 seater couch, and gave me big hug. I wraped my arm's around her in return feeling a warmth go through my body, it was nice.

Aphmau: "Welp what do you want to do now? It's 8:30 and the sun's down."

Garroth: "How about a bit of a night walk later? I know you like those."

Aphmau: "Yeah, sure, that's a great idea! What do we do until then?"

Garroth: "Super smash brawl?"

Aphmau: "Your on!"

Garroth: "NO KIRBY!"

Aphmau: "Awwww, pwease? *Puppy eye's*

Garroth: "You use that way too many time's, it's not gonna work tonight."

Aphmau: "Fiiiiiiiiiiine... I'll use Luigi."

Garroth: "But I like the Pokemon trainer! Luigi beat's the crap out of my Pokemon!"

Aphmau: "Exactly. If I can't use my favorite character, because there so annoying, then I'll counter your favorite."

Garroth: "Your so evil sometime's, I'll still beat you with him!"

Aphmau: "Bring it on!"

We played for about 2 hour's and I beat her the first 2 time's but then she got the hang of it and beat me the other 5, our game's went on for a while since we were evenly matched with my skill and her character being a counter to my Pokemon.

Garroth: "It's 10:35 now, you wanna go for that walk?"

Aphmau: "Yeah, let's go!"

Garroth: "Hold up, it's kinda cold tonight. Take a jacket from my wardrobe."

Aphmau: "Ok, I'll get one for you too."

Garroth: "Nah, I got one here."

Aphmau: "Why cant I have that one?"

Garroth: "It's too big, I have a smaller one for you in there that you left here once. You let me keep it in case of things like this remember?"

Aphmau: "Oh, right. Where are we going?"

Garroth: "That huge public park with the lake. It's not that long a walk to get there.

xX Time skip to park Xx

Aphmau's POV

It's absolutely beautiful, I love it. I always have loved night walk's, I get to admire the beauty of the world. In this particular moment I get to admire my boyfriend, Garroth. I've known him since the last year of high school, we have been friend's ever since. We're now adult's, both 24. I waited 6 year's for him and finally we're together, boyfriend and girlfriend. 

Garroth: "Beautiful, isn't it?"

Aphmau: "Yeah, it is."

Garroth: "Not as beautiful as you though, not even close."

Aphmau: "Thanks Garroth"

I looked at the the lake, with the moon shining off it, then back to him. Our eye's locked and we both leaned in, lip's locking. It was amazing, spark's flying and wishes becoming reality. We eventually pulled back, eye's locking again.

Aphmau: "That was amazing."

Garroth: "It was."

We started walking back to his house, hand-in-hand like on the way here. Once we got here he headed to the spare room to prepare it for me, but then a thought popped up.

Aphmau: "Garroth?"

Garroth: "Yes?"

Aphmau: "Can I sleep with you tonight?"

Garroth: "Oh... um..."

Aphmau: "God, not like that! It's just... never mind, it was a stupid idea to even ask yo-"

Garroth: "Ok. I'm sorry it's just I wasn't expecting it, that's all. It's absolutely fine."

Aphmau: "Thanks!"

He went to his room to change into some sleepwear, and I went to the other to change into some too. By sleepwear I mean some pj's of course, I find it weird not to. He opened the door and I see he was in his pj's as well, good thing too because then it'd be much more awkward. He hopped into the bed and I followed after. I snuggled up under his arm and on his chest, I could hear his heart beat. It was going quite fast but soon slowed down to a normal pace.

Garroth: "Good night Aphmau"

Aphmau: "Good night Garroth"

What do you think? I really enjoyed writing this, it was good. Also, by definition, making out is referring kissing, not passionately just kissing. I don't like to write thing's like that so sorry if you were expecting a passionate make out story, I just find it too awkward. Don't worry though, I'm gonna do the next part soon! Anyway, I'm RadioActiveScar and I'll see you in the next one, peace out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 128 27
this is a Challenge of writing 30 sasusaku onehsot in 30 day! I finshed it^^ Started at : 6 April Ended : 4 may Compeleted ✔
1.7K 18 7
Hello! I'm doing another one of these in July, but I wanted to warm myself up first, y'know? I might not actually die in this one. June 9 through 1...
4K 103 30
Otp challenge!!! (These don't really have a connection to each other just one shots) • Day 1: Rainy Day • Day 2: Waiting for the other • Day 3: Grump...
20.7K 793 100
A fanfiction based on this Twitter Manga: https://twitter.com/sasakisaki9646/status/1241338062560317440 I do not own any of the characters in this st...