Taken (Raysanto) *DISCONTINUE...

By MonaAlsina

Three boys with different lives, all get caught up in the same fucked up situation. They are all ripped from... More

INTRO to Characters
We Meet...
Where's My boy?!!?
Just Accept it....
Stop Sh!tting Me Boy!
{CLOSED} DONT EVEN READ IT...
He loves Me? He Loves Me Not?
NOT A CHAPTER
You go do that...
My master plan
Is He Serious?
Fuck him... Fuck me.
Ferguson Response
ending this.

FVCK MY LIFE

5.1K 97 12
By MonaAlsina

Rayan's POV

I awoke at 6 am to my alarm blasting 2Chains " Birthday Song". Damn another day of school.

When I rose up I heard my mom downstairs. She's always up really early because of her job. I walked over to my bathroom and shut the door.

As I began to strip my self of my shirt and pants I stopped when I had to take my boxers off. I  took a good look at my body ' Damn I look good' I thought to myself.

My boxers came off and I hopped in the shower. In 20 minutes I finished, because I decided to wash my hair. I might leave it out today.

I got dressed and put on my black 'CONCEIDED' beanie then made my way to my kitchen where my mom was gone and breakfast was on the table. It was now 6:45.

" Wow mom... i could have made cereal on my own" I looked at the table of Frosted Flakes and a Banana. This lady is crazy. 

After I ate I went out side and waited for  the bus. i stuck in my head phones and listen to ''Wowzer"

My tongue is an uzi

My dick is and AK

My tongue is an uzi

My dick is an AK 

My tongue go bdbdbdbdbd!!

My dick go bah!

My tongue go bdbdbdbdbd!!

My dick go bah!

BITCH!

The bus pulled up and i got on sitting next to my best friend Craig.

"WADDUP!" I gave Craig a dap and he dapped me back.

"Nun. Chillin in the cut." I heard sadness in his voice.

"Whats wrong man?'' I sat next to him on the bus.

"Man... today makes it 7 years since my mom died." As he looked down I gave him a brotherly hug.

"I'm sorry bro."

"Nahh. Its OK. You didn't kill her. That assholes in jail." As he pulled away he chuckled a bit.

Craig always made people laugh ,even if they didn't want him to, that's why Craig is my best friend. He's always been there for me and me for him.

Because I'm an only child Craig became my bother from another mother. We gave each other and reassuring look the got off the bus and went to school.

The rest of the day was pretty good.

 --__AFTER SCHOOL__--

Craig was walking with me after school to come over to my house and chill, but his dad texted him to get home quickly. So he left and I was walking by my self.

I heard footsteps behind me but I didn't pay it any mind. They got quicker so I looked back casually and saw a black guy with a white hoodie grey sweatpants  and some old Nike's on.

I looked ahead of me and walked a little bit faster only to hear the foot steps increase with me. As I began to pull my phone out, to call Craig or my Mom or Dad, I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head then every thing went black.

When I woke up I was in a dark room, my head was throbbing and I was hand cuffed to a big chain on a wall.

"HELLO!!??" I was scared. So many questions went through my head.

Who would do this to me?

Why me?

Why would some one want to kidnap me?

Will I be found? Dead or alive?

Does anyone know I'm missing?

"IS ANYONE THERE!?'' Nothing... No response.

I looked around and saw my book bag sitting next to me and my phone in there.

Yes!

I reach over for it and clicked on the power button...

Fuck!

It was dead.

''HOW LONG DO YOU PLAN ON HOLDING ME HERE!! I NEED TO EAT ASSHOLE!''

Still nothing. I sighed and sat down on the ground. I searched my bag some more.

There's always food in here. I found a lot of snacks.

I'm a total fat ass. Got an entire Deli in here.

I savored them and made sure to hide them. I hope I'll be found soon.

I miss my friends and family already. I'm just gonna go to sleep.

                                NEXT DAY

Chresanto's POV

 My sister shook me so I could get up for school. "I don't want to go!" I pleaded to her.

"Does it look like I care? Get up you have to take Andrew to school today, because I have to go to work." My older sister Alexandria said.

With that I got up and looked at my brother sitting next to me.

I heard Lexi leave and I groaned.

"Lets go Andrew."

I lead him to the bathroom and waited for him to finish. When he was done I told him to dry off and get dressed while I got in.

I got out, got dressed, took my phone and book bag and went into the bedroom to find Andrew. He was dressed.

I took his book bag and took his hand and we left, I made sure to lock the door. When I dropped Andrew off at school I got a call from Jacob.

Jacob- Yo Chres!

Me- Waddup man?

Jacob- Nuttin. Where are you I'm walking to school cuz I couldn't find you.

Me- I had to drop Drew off at school. So I left early. Sorry I didn't call you.

Jacob- Nahh bruh its cool. Take care of your brother. I'll meet you in front the building. Ok?

Me- Iight. Bye ,Jay.

Jay- Adios ,Santo.

He hung up and I hurried my butt to school because I only had ten minutes till the first bell. When I got there Jacob was sitting on a wall with his head phones in.

"Aye Jake!" He didn't hear me.

Probably has that punk rocker stuff blasting.

So...

I shook him. "AYEE!!!" He gave me a 'nigga iz you dumb' look.

"Mayne, the hell u yellin in my face fo', Mayne"

"Shut up. Cuz I said hi and you didn't hear me." I shot him a glare.

"My bad nigga." He picked up his book bag.

"Lets get inside. Ion wanna hear Ms.G's annoying ass voice." With that he walked and I followed him chuckling.

"Mayne, you funny, Mayne."

"Nigga don't be taking my shit." We both laughed and made our way to our classes.

**__END OF THE SCHOOL DAY__**

As I exited the hell hole. I got a text from Lexi.

Lexinton- I got Andrew today. Chill with Jake.

Me- Iight. Bye Lex. Love you.

Lexington- Ik Ik. Love you too Santo.

I looked up and fell back.

"UGGGG! What in the hell." I just pouted

" Tra'vontee, please not today''

"Naww let's have fun" he gave a sly smile and picked me up, just so he could punch me in the stomach.

"UUFFFF!" I fell back again and dropped my book back.

When I looked up I saw Jacob.

"Wh- where's..."

I spotted him laying on the ground clutching his crotch and bleeding from his mouth. 

"You know how to fight, Santo. Grow a fuckin' pair and do it. Will ya'?"

Jacob growled.

He helped me up and shook his head. I picked up my stuff and we walked around.

"Jacob?"

"Yeah, bro?"

"Thanks" He looked at me a smiled.

"It's cool. What are friends for?" Jacob is truly my best friend.

We were just walking around goofing off laughing like the fools that we are and then Jacob just fell blood coming from his ears.

I was just about the crouch down and help him because I was sacred.

What in the hell happened?

Then BANG!! EVERY THING. WENT. BLACK.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

OHHHHH ISHHH!! I FINISHED MY SUMMER HOMEWORK EARLY SO HERE YA GO!! HOW'D YOU LIKE IT? WHAT DIDN'T YOU LIKE? FEED BACK!! PLEASEE!! LOVE YALL! VOTE AND STUFF MWAHH!! Gif on the side is cute. thats just some on the crap they were doin while walking in the park together chilling like the freaks they are.

MY TRENDYS ^_^

MY MISFITS ^-*

MY DOPE MOONWALKERS  :*

MY SPIFFYS  *-*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 2K 34
Ali, normal teenager, 15 year old girl is a very talented pianist and is an only child. Her mother died at the age of two. It's just her and her Dad...
16.2K 400 30
Your a 16 year old cheerleader girl. You have a really bad crush on this 17 year old boy named Chresanto aka Roc Royal. Welll.....you were a cheerle...
20.6K 790 20
'Jacob...Please come back...I've forgiven you...I forced it on you...Ray forced it on you...Your parents forced it on you...You were forced to do som...
49.4K 737 22
It is about this adopted teenage, Krissy, who goes through routes in her life with having a bigger big brother than her who's 16. He is in a group wi...