TAKEN: From a Prisoner to a s...

By beyonceisnumber1

On June 3rd 1998 the Beyoncé Knowles vanished after a night out with her Best friend. We strongly urge any o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18 (Part 1)
18 (part 2)
19(part 1)
19 (Part 2)
19 (part 3)
20
21
22
23
AN
MY BOOKS
A BAD GIRL

17

1.1K 78 37
By beyonceisnumber1

So if this chapter get's 15 comments I will update later today and if you can't comment while reading I will leave some questions at the end. Thanks for reading.

Back in time...

"Shawn, this is your room" Curtis placed his hand on Shawn shoulder and smiled. Shawn was only small, his body was skinny and long. His skin was dark and his clothes were way too baggy but that was they way he liked it.

"Thank you, uncle" Shawn spun around and smiled at him hard, looking up at the man he thought was giving him and his family a better life. The man who was in his eyes a replacement for his dad. "I love you" He hugged his uncle as tight as he could, wrapping his arms around his waist and grinning up at him.

"I love you too, put your things away and then meet me downstairs. We'll go out to eat tonight. To celebrate" Curtis took Shawn's cap off and ruffled his short afro a little bit causing Shawn to playfully push the large hand away and laugh.

"Sure, I won't take too long" He informed the large man. Shawn adored Curtis with everything he had in him, he thought he was amazing. He thought Curtis was the greatest man in the world.

"If you take too long I'll miss you, I'll end up coming up here" Curtis lightly punched Shawn in the arm and he nodded his head In reply.

"I'm not going anywhere" The young Shawn laughed hard before running over to his window to take a look at the view he was given, in New York the view wasn't something you wanted to look at for too long. Well, not where he lived. The projects were grey and dull, not like this new house in Houston where all the homes were detached and large with grass and sunny skies. Shawn pulled the curtains open feeling the fabric in his hands and winced as the sun fell into his eyes. He then looked outside and watched the people next door in their back yard, there was a little girl with light brown hair and light skin. She was sitting on the grass with an even smaller girl who looked to be nothing more than a toddler. The older girl was wearing a blue sequin dress and a white top underneath with matching blue shoes. She had two large blue bows in her hair while the smaller girl had a little white dress on. Then a man and a woman walked into the yard a called the girls away. Shawn assumed the girl had gotten in trouble for sitting on the grass in her pretty dress and Shawn chuckled.

"What are you laughing at, pervert?" Shawn spun around and saw Curtis standing at his bedroom door.

"Does that girl live there?" He asked pointing to her, Curtis walked over to the window and saw her walk back inside the house with her parents and little sister.

"Yeah, that's Beyoncé. She's all dressed up, probably going to do a performance or something. She's been practising all week" Curtis placed his hands on Shawn's shoulders and Shawn turned to look at him again.

"She's pretty" Shawn pointed out.

"Yeah, she is. She's a very pretty girl" Curtis agreed.

NORMAL TIME: December 30th

Beyoncé POV:

"How do I look?" I asked my mother who was sat comfortably on my hotel bed in her robe and slippers, she had just got out of the bath after working all night on some costume designs. We were working together because I really want to be involved in all areas of my career but she told me to go to sleep when it got too late and that she would be finished by morning so I could check them and see what I like and what I want to change. The record Label thought It would be a really good idea to shoot a video for Bonnie and Clyde as a booster in the beginning of my career so we listened to the song again and thought about some really good looks, my manager-dad- should be getting in touch with Jay's representatives to sort out what we want to do for the video and all that lovely stuff as well as joint interviews to promote the song. But before all of that today was going to be a beautiful day, because I was going on my first date with Mr Carter. Oh gosh, what if I drop? Or I don't put my clothes on properly and I look like an idiot.

"You look beautiful, but what are you actually doing with him today?" She asked as she stood up and walked over to me from the bed she was sitting on was behind me. The room was beautiful, the sheets on the bed had floral designs on them, the carpet was a clean white, the furniture was cream with gold embroidery while others were made from Ebony wood and right in front of me was the 7 foot mirror. The room was just outstanding and it's crazy to think that Jay is paying for all of this.

"He didn't say where we were going, just to dress for dinner so I guess we're going to a restaurant." I looked at her as she stood to the side of me and rested her hand on my shoulder making me feel it's warmth and sigh. Oh gosh, I missed him so much the past month. What if I don't look the same? What if he thinks that now he's famous he can't be with me? I can't wait to see him but I'm scared. What if something bad happens?

"Everything is going to be fine Beyoncé" My mother chuckled, knowing exactly what I was thinking and I smiled at her as she let her eyes travel over my face. "You're really growing to be such a beautiful woman" I blushed and looked away from her, I never really did well when receiving compliments but my mother always made sure to hand them out. I love her for that, I love her for everything.

"That you mama" I smiled and hugged her tight.

"What's all this talk about women? Not my baby girl, nu uh, She's still a little girl Tina. Our Little girl, Once a teenager always a teenager" My dad walked into my room dressed in a black top with a black suit jacket and dark jeans with his Bureberry classic leather shoes on his feet showing a slightly casual yet formal look. Clearly he had another meeting. I decided to leave the room not really wanting to hear the following conversation about how I'm still just a kid and mama shouldn't be putting silly ideas into my head. I left the room and decided to go to the living room and wait for Jay who should be here any minute now.

Mathew's POV:

"Mathew, she's a woman now. She's 20!" Tina yelled at me, the woman's always yelling at me. She never stops. Always nagging and yelling like I'm some sort of animal. But I never liked to be controlled, especially not by a woman. I just looked at her, standing in front of me, why do we need to argue so much? I love her. Why can't we stop arguing?

"Nope, I'm the boss and I say she's still a girl. Don't go giving her any funny Ideas about growing up Tina, when she left she was 16 so when she came back she was 16, I refuse to miss that amount of time from her life" It's true, I can't miss the most important years of her life. Those are the years where Girls become women, where they choose exactly who they want to be and who they want to share that with. She didn't have that chance and so she hasn't grown up, not in my eyes anyway. Besides, as her father I tell her when she can grow up. I don't want my little girl growing up.

"Well you have, you can't change it now. She's not 16 any more mathew, shes 20. She old enough to drink, and whether you like it or not she's old enough to have sex and have her own mind. So suck it up" Suck it up? Tina was looking at me with the most annoyed look I've seen in my life. I don't want to make her angry but this is my little girl and I don't want her growing up so fast. Not without me.

"My GIRL will not be doing any of that nonsense, I say she doesn't so she doesn't" I spat back at her, My daughter will not be drinking or having Sex. Especially not with that kidnapper. The very thought of Shawn made me want to throw up in my mouth, how dare he? How dare they? They can't pretend to be in love. It's insane.

"She has her own mind, you can advise her but you can't tell her what to do" Tina gave me a different look now, a pitiful look. I didn't want her pity, I wanted her to realise that Beyoncé is still young and needs us to manage her because she doesn't know how to do it herself.

"I'm her manager, it's my job" She laughed lightly and rolled her eyes before crossing her arms, gosh I hate it when she does that.

"Mathew, sometimes you gotta turn off manager and become her father. As her father you need to realise she's not that little 5 year old Beyoncé any more" And there it was, the very thought that breaks my heart. My little girl not being a little girl any more but I've made it my job to keep her and preserve her. That's my job too, to make sure she stays my little girl.

"Tina, she's still a little girl who needs to be controlled, I'm trying to help her. If she maintains this image of a good girl then her sales will boost and she will be presented as a good person. We can't have her falling out of clubs and having sex with whoever asks for it because she thinks she's grown. No Tina, this business is all about Image, she knows that. She worked since she was 9 on her image, never drinking, never smoking, always being a kind person. She knows that, and she also knows that anything she wants to do goes by me first. She's not as grown as the two of you think, Tina" She turned around to walk away from me, watching her walk away from me was something I had come to know very well in the past few years. She's always walking away, leaving me. She doesn't even care about me any more. She stopped when she got to the door of the room and looked back over her shoulder causing her hair to fall down her back,

"One day, the two of you are going to argue over this and it's not going to end well" She whispered just above her breath and I just rolled my eyes. That's unlikely.

"Tina, just get back to you're drawings" I spat at her,

"Mathew, go back to your side hoe" I stared at her shocked. Tina has always been a strong powerful woman, but I never thought she'd say something like that. Never.

Jay POV:

After the death of Curtis Carter 1 in every 3 families living in Houston Texas have agreed that they feel their lives are much safer now. Since the-

I threw the newspaper to the side of the car and rubbed my eyes. I can pretend like I don't care about him, I can try but I do. I remember the days where we played basketball in the yard and he would come to all my teacher parent meetings and he wasn't a bad guy. He did bad things, I know that but I still loved him. I really did. I can try to hate him, I do dislike him. I can't stand what he did to her but I can't help the fact that there will always be a part of me that loves him.

"Yo, how far are we?" I asked the driver, the driver sitting in the front of the car had a balled head and black suit, he was a big black man with a deep and creepy voice. His name was Mark, he's been my driver for a while now.

"We're here" He said, I looked out of the tinted window and saw the Hotel doors. Well, here goes nothing.

What do you think about the flashback? Do you think Shawn and Bey were destiny? Do you think Curtis was a little creepy?

What do you think about Mathew and Tina's argument? Are you on either side? Do you feel bad for Mathew? Do you understand his point of view?

What do you think is going to happen on the date?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 2K 30
Nearly two years have gone by since Shawn and Beyoncé have both been spotted in New York City. Everyone is still confused on what exactly that faithf...
13.1K 394 50
Beyoncé's love life has always been interesting. Since 16 years old, the pop star had been dating entertainer Chris Brown up until age 22 when both h...
60.2K 1.9K 23
I laid down, reminiscing the times that we had made love on this very same bed. The thought if her being gone silently killed me; as I sighed and re...
111K 5.1K 57
Have you ever been in love? Have you ever been in love with someone that you know you can never have? That's basically the story of Shawn "Jay" Carte...