A Thug's Bliss

By YouAhStupidHoee

17 year- old Mickie Thomas has a rough life. After her father dying in a terrible car crash and her brother's... More

A Thug's Bliss: One
A Thug's Bliss: Two
A Thug's Bliss: Three
A Thug's Bliss: Four
A Thug's Bliss: Five
A Thug's Bliss: Six
A Thug's Bliss: Seven
A Thug's Bliss: Nine
A Thug's Bliss: Ten
A Thug's Bliss: Eleven
A Thug's Bliss: Twelve
A Thug's Bliss: Thirteen
A Thug's Bliss: Fourteen
A Thug's Bliss: Fifteen
A Thug's Bliss: Seventeen
A Thug's Bliss: Eighteen
A Thug's Bliss: Nineteen
A Thug's Bliss: Twenty
A Thug's Bliss: Twenty One
A Thug's Bliss: Twenty Two
A Thug's Bliss: Twenty Three
A Thug's Bliss: Twenty Four
A Thug's Bliss: Twenty Five

A Thug's Bliss: Eight

58.4K 2.3K 263
By YouAhStupidHoee

 Heyy Ya'll :D . Do y'all like the new cover because I love it!! Shoutout to TheUnbelievableTruth once again for it!! This chapter is short as hell because it is a FILLER. A FILLER for all of the upcomng drama. Don't mind my mistakes.

                                                              Chapter Eight

                                                                     Mickie

               I felt like I couldn't breathe. I cried as they lowered my mother's casket in to the ground. My aunt and Aubree held me trying to console me, even though they were shedding tears, too. Mom was being buried alongside my father. Reality hit me hard and it made it even more emotional for me to be there in that graveyard with both of my dead parents.

                 ''It's gonna be alright, Mickie. She's in a better place.'' Aubree would tell me over and over. I believed her, I really did. But, I couldn't help but feel it was my fault that my mother died. Maybe if I didn't went to work that day or hadn't picked Caramel up from daycare she would still be alive.

                  Police had been around, asking me questions about my mother and my whereabouts that day. I tried to help them the best that I could and relive that day no matter how painful it was. They asked me about threats, pimps, and anything else that may have helped them solve the case, but I knew of none. My mom had multiple lovers, so anyone of them could've killed her.

                 ''Thank you for inviting me. I'm sorry for your lost, Mickie. I know how you feel.'' Dre' told me as we walked out of the graveyard. Aubree had invited him.

               Aubree's mom went to go bring the car around front of the cemetery, so we could go back 'home.' 

                ''Thank you,'' I barely managed to croak out. A few people were at my mom's funeral. A couple of my dad's old friends and co-workers. They express their condolences to me and my family. Only my aunt and Grandpa from New York had flown in to Compton just to see my mom get buried.

                ''You good shorty. Keep ya' head up, 'cause this world is only gonna get colder,'' Dre' told me as I saw Aubree's mom's classic white Benz driving down the street, ''Hit Money up for me. He been asking 'bout you.'' 

                 Money. I hadn't seen him sice he 'saved' me and that was a week ago. I nodded my head and gave a weak smile, ''I will.'' I lied.

                 He gave me a warm hug and Aubree a kiss on her cheek before hopping in his black Range Rover with all tinted windows and driving off down the road. Just then, Katalina, Aubree's mom, Benz pulled up in front of us.

                I looked at my family all getting situated before departing in to their cars and I ran over to them and hugged my aunt Chyna. She hugged me back ruffling the loose curls Aubree had did in my hair for the funeral. 

                  ''Mj I love you. I always will.'' She whispered in my ear, ''I missed you, so much. You've grown.''

                  ''I miss you too, Auntie Chyna.'' I blinked away the excess tears. I missed my family. I haven't see them since we moved here to Compton and that was when I was twelve.

                  She pulled away and gave me a lingering kiss on my forehead. I looked at my Grandfather in his black suit, holding his cane for support. He hadn't been doing so well since Grandma had passed. I walked over to him and gave him a tight hug.

                    ''Mickie you could always come back home.'' And by home he meant the Bronx. That was where the rest of my family were at. I never really had friends, I guess you could say I was a loner until I met Aubree in the 7th grade. Ever since then we been rolling together. I never really understood my father when he moved us from the Bronx to Compton. He was moving us out the hood to be right back in to the hood. I'm glad I met Aubree though and I wouldn't betray her by going back to the Bronx.

               Hearing him say those words, made the tears I tried to hold in my eyes roll down my cheeks, ''Granddaddy, I know.'' I told him as we pulled away from our long embrace. ''But, I'm going to stay here with Aubree.'' Saying this made a look of sorrow wash over his face.

             ''Stay away from them no good boys, Mickie.'' My grandfather told me. He always reminded me of my father. After all, that was his dad. They both shared the same pretty chocolate complexion, even though he looked like my late grandma.

             ''Oh, daddy. Leave her alone.'' Aunt Chyna barked at her father. ''Mickie don't pay him no mind. Go find you a man, preferably a thug.'' She laughed at her father's scowling expression as she pulled me in to another hug.

            ''We're just a phone call away.'' She repeated in my ear. She had said this to me at the funeral earlier.

               ''I know.'' I said as she breathed in my scent. We pulled away and a tear trickled down her cheek as she smiled, ''You have my number, right?" 

             I nodded. ''Don't forget to call me if you need anything.'' I nodded again.

            ''Bye Mj.'' She gave me another kiss and a quick hug. ''Bye granddaddy, bye auntie.'' I said, giving my grandpa and my aunt another hug. I hadn't seen them in five years. It's such a shame for us to be brought back together because of a situation like this.

              I didn't walk back to Aubree and her mom until I saw their car drive down the road safetly. Once I made it back to Aubree, both her and her mom gave me a long heartfelt hug and I needed this. 

                                            This was my new family.

                                                     ++++++++++

                                 My hands shook nervously as I sat on my full sized bed laced with a purple duvet. I looked at Aubree's empty bed, yellow covers neatly made as I wondered where she was at. She was supposed to go out with Dre' and be back at 10 and now it was 12 going on 1 in the morning. Aubree's mom paced back and forth in the bedroom me and Aubree shared.

                         Her mom came in to check on us and I lied and said Aubree was inside the bathroom, after telling that excuse plently of times, she finally caught me in my lie. I was never a good liar and Aubree knew this, so I don't know why she would try to make me cover for her.

                               ''That girl is in huge trouble, when she comes back.'' Katalina said. Aubree's mom was caramel just like Aubree. She was pretty just like her too.

                                ''Am I in trouble?'' I asked, Katalina. I was still shaking. Aubree wasn't like this at all. She always kept her word; when she said she was going to be back at specific time she would be back. No minute earlier or later.

                                 Katalina looked at me and sighed, ''No dear, not you. Aubree is. You're lucky I'm not beating both of your asses.'' Katalina laughed. I laughed with her nervously. I just needed to wait until she stopped giving her lecture and I could get my phone and call Aubree. She should be fine and with Dre' and all I would need to do is tell her to get her ass back.

                           ''I'll be back. I'm going to go clean the kitchen. I know you gonna call Aubree when I leave and when I do tell her, I said to get her fast ass back to this house, now.''

                           I laughed. I guess parents actually were teenagers once before. As soon as the door closed, I rolled over my bed and grabbed my phone charging on the nightstand. Even though it was only 73% charged, I snatched it out my charger roughly and dialed Aubree.

                           It just kept ringing and ringing. Shit. I hope she wasn't doing nothing stupid or worse, something happened to her.  

                     After calling her 10 times, leaving her 7 voice mails, about 25 texts and getting no response, I decided to call Dre'.

                          I put my Galaxy to my ear as the phone line trilled. 

                     ''Yea', hello?" Dre' answered, groggily. It sounded like he had been sleeping and my phone call woke him up.

                          ''Dre'? This is Mickie.'' I said back. 

                          ''Oh, wassup?" He said trying to make conversation.

                          ''Is Aubree there?" I asked, ignoring his question.

                       ''Nah, I dropped baby girl off about 3 hours ago. Our date ended early because I had some work to handle.'' My heart dropped hearing this. Where was she? 101 negative thoughts entered my head and I tried to dismiss them all..

                        ''She's not here,'' I cried out. I heard some shuffling in the background before, he replied. ''What you mean, she not there?" His voice went from tired to a mean setting.

                          I told him everything. How Aubree sneaked out, how I had to lie to her mom and how her mom caught me in the act. ''Damn!" He yelled in the background, ''Don't worry. Imma find her.''

                           ''Find her?" I damn near yelled in to the phone, ''What happened to her?"
                           ''Mickie, don't worry I got this. I call you back.''

                         ''Wait, can I get Money's number?" He gave it to me, we said our goodbyes and before I knew it I was calling Money.

                         After it ringing for so long and Money sending me to voicemails two time, I began to give up. I was about to hang up when I heard the phone line click on.

                       ''Damn girl.'' He groaned before saying, ''Who the fuck is this?" I heard slurping noises and a girl saying 'Daddy, I need you inside me, now.'  Then more slurping noises.

                      I was hurt, even though I hadn't seen Money in almost a month and we weren't together, I still wanted to jump through the phone and choke the hoe sucking his dick.

                         ''Um, Money..'' I said, softly in to the phone.

                         ''Who this?" He asked, he sounded confused. I could tell he didn't know who was this calling his phone at 1:17 a.m in the morning.

                         ''Um, it's Mickie. I need your help.''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.5K 62
When Kayla's mom gets fed up with her dad's abusing, and cheating she escapes his traps with 2 children on her hands. Once Kayla, her mom, and siblin...
273K 5.2K 31
Enjoy. Young and reckless is what they called his kind Or Maybe he was just Reckless while Young? Smooth Playboy Jason was the one every nigga w...
40.8K 1.9K 36
Daniella never truly had anyone at her side, as her parents were absent, drug dealers who she felt cared more about their business than they did her...
439K 10.5K 23
Nothing but a troubled 18 year old, hood girl. Fighting girls, stripping and failing in school. With an drugged out, alcoholic mother and a dead beat...