Adopted (By One Direction)

By reiseG27

Reise is a vampire. And she gets adopted, by one direction. Reise is not like other vampires. She is.......di... More

One direction adopted a vampire
Chapter 2
deep thoughts
shopping
Authors note.
another authors note sorry
plane ride, reading, and Mate?
new place.
exploring the house.
BTW SEXY BEASTS
i sowwy
OH NO
ITS MY BIRTHDAY
he texted me
AMBER POV
some talkin and wanting to kill
slow updates
IM SO MAD
ok...cool.
shoppping , dinner, and how could i forget this!!!!
something important and somethings that might make you laugh.
the first time i dreamed in 10 years
THE NEXT DAY
um idk wat 2 call this
TRAILER IS UP
IDK WHAT TO NAME THIS CHAPTER LOL :D (it is named STOP COPYING ME!!!!!!)
gonna try again with the symbol
Another dream
a feeling in my gut
Do they miss me ?
I dont like her
PART 2 IS OUT
I Think I love her
IM SO SORRRY SEXY BEASTS
Its so hard.
Flash back
Keep moving on.
COMENT AND TELL ME!!!!!!!
The Blackscarr twins
Hey
A few months later......
Were off to see the battle the bloody battle of London...
Ruinited
Reuinited , but i cant save everyone
PLEASE
I will go
I'm sorry please forgive me
Last Chapter Finally
I NEED YOUR OPINIONS
GUYYYYSS

im back

29.4K 258 9
By reiseG27

Im back guys. I came back early. But i feel bad because i told my mom i was gonna go back to my dads and she told me her birthday is wensday and i felt so bad because i never see her. So i have a busy week this week. IM gonna be going to this cheer camp aand im gonna go see my mom . But i will still update . Im working on the next chapter now so dont worry. And so you know im not like other cheerleaders im not slutty and shit. Oh and Grant is not a vampire. And if there is some of you that like the percy jackson series my brother is on wattpad and he wrote a percy jackson book and it was really good and you should read it. If you want to find him im following him and his name is chase gray . And you should follow him because his books are really good. He deleted his first one . He actually got hate one time and he went off on on the guy. It was funny. But anyways im back and i think you should follow chase.

THANKS SEXY BEASTS LUV YA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 380 50
She is Kathie. An ordinary girl with an ordinary life as everyone thinks but no one knows that she's a mess inside. Her heart is broken. She stopped...
66 20 21
Cora is a rare vampire with a huge secret who has been hunted for centuries. Not knowing what she is, hunters experiment on her until she goes free...
32 0 6
*Supernatural *Romance *Vampire *Werewolf *Horror. Nova's superstar life is turned upside down after he discovers that he is an arcane, also known as...
285K 23.2K 77
Vampires have Slayers. Werewolves have Trackers. Everything else has a Hunter. --- After battling with werewolves, and stopping crazy vampi...