30 day OTP challenge | Garmau

By RadioActiveScar

First off, the cover I first had was copyright, so Wattpad took it down. This one is just now a cute little l... More

Intro
Day one - Holding hand's
Day two- Cuddling somewhere
Day three- Gaming/Catching a movie
Day Four- On a date
Day five- Kissing (A.K.A. Fangirl crazy time)
Day six- Wearing each other's clothes
Day seven- Cosplaying
Day Eight- Shopping
Day nine- Hanging out with friend's
Day ten- With Animal Ear's
Day Twelve- Making Out
Day Thirteen- Eating ice cream
Day Fourteen- Alone together
Day Fifteen- An awkward moment
Day Sixteen- During their morning rituals
Day Seventeen- Sleeping together
Day Eighteen- Doing something together
Day Nineteen- In formal wear
Day Twenty- Dancing
Day Twenty-One- Cooking/Baking
Day Twenty-Two- In battle, side by side
Day Twenty-three- Arguing (Part 1 of 2)
Day Twenty-Four- Making up afterward's (Part 2 of 2)
Day Twenty-Five- Gazing into each other's eye's
3 OC's!
Day Twenty-Six- Getting married
Aphmau impersonator
Day Twenty-Seven-On one of their birthday's
Day Twenty-Eight-Doing something ridiculus
Day Twenty-Nine-Doing something sweet
Day Thirty-Something hot
New book!

Day Eleven- Wearing Kigirumis

879 22 14
By RadioActiveScar

(1k... 1K! 1000 read's, this is just amazing! I am so grateful for this! I don't know what to say apart from thank you! I hope you enjoy the chapter, have an amazing day!)

Aphmau's P.O.V.

Me and Garroth are both in Kigirumis. Why? Well I told him to, as payback for destroying my kitchen. He tried to be nice and cook some bacon for me this morning but uh he ended up burning most of the kitchen, the stove and all that at least. He's paying for a new stove and everything but I took this as an opportunity to 1. Embarrass him and 2. To just see him in one of these Kigirumis, he's so cute!

Aphmau: I've always wanted a Kigirumi buddy!

Garroth: This is so embarrassing, but at least there's no Laurence and I'm not the only one in a Kigirumi.

He was in a Blue dragon Kigirumi and I was in a Purple Unicorn Kigirumi. We look so amazingly cute together, almost like a couple! But that wont happen, he wouldn't like a bubbly and hyper girl like me. But hey, no reason to not hope right? I'm too afraid of rejection and that's why I can't tell him, I'm just a coward and I can't do thing by myself. Laurence is a huge Casanova, which is really funny sometimes but other's it's just annoying. Dante is in love with Nicole, I think Kawii~chan is jealous too. Garroth stutter's so much around me but I think that's his personality, and I'm pretty sure no one like's him except me which is good but I don't know if he likes anyone.

Nicole: Hey Aph! Me and Katelyn are here!

Katelyn: What are you doing in those thing's? You look ridiculous!

Aphmau: Well Garroth stayed over the night because we were hanging out and then there was a huge storm, too bad for him to drive in, so I let him stay over... his face went super red when I said that though, I don't know why.

Katelyn: He's in lo-

Nicole: Ah bup bup bup bup bup. Katelyn? How about we don't mention that?

Katelyn: Why?

Nicole: Laurence said he's tell Dante about how I feel if I told Aph about Garroth's... feel's.

Aphmau: OH MY GOD YOU TWO ARE PERFECT! WHY DON'T YOU TELL HIM? HE TOTALLY LOVE'S YOU!

Nicole: S-Shut up! You're one to talk, you two almost look like a couple in those.

Katelyn: You're right, haha!

Aphmau: W-Why are you here anyway?

Katelyn and Nicole: You told us to come over.

Aphmau: No I didn't.

Katelyn: You sent us a text to come over. Something about us hanging out and playing some video game's.

Nicole: You didn't say a thing about Garroth though. In fact, why hasn't he said a thing this whole time?

Garroth: Can I please take this off Aphmau?

Aphmau: But your other clothes were burnt a little.

Katelyn and Nicole: Burnt?

Aphmau: Huh? Oh that's right, I didn't tell you that he tried to make bacon for me this morning but burnt the stove. He's buying me a new one and as punishment I got him to wear this Kigirumi... and his clothes got burnt a little.

Katelyn: How much?

Aphmau: Well his button's fell off, revealing his 4-pack *sigh*

Nicole: How'd ya like it? *smile's widely*

Aphmau: Wh-What?

Nicole: Why the sigh? Recalling the sight?

Garroth and Aphmau: *Blushing intensely*

Aphmau: N-No! Just... shut up!

Garroth's P.O.V.

While Aphmau, the one I love, and Nicole are fighting Katelyn come's over and whisper's into my ear "We know you like her, she like's you too. I'm telling you this because you aren't going anywhere with your relationship between you and Aphmau." She like's me? How did I not notice this any sooner? I guess I was too afraid to notice.

Garroth: And I guessing also so you have a chance at Laurence?

Katelyn: How do you know that? *Grab's collar of Kigirumi*

Garroth: Well I just picked up a few thing's, you getting glaces at him and all that.

Katelyn: Do you know if he like's me back?

Garroth: Well he like's you but not as much Aphmau. If I were to win her over he said he'd find someone else so I and her could be happy.

Katelyn: R-Really? So there is a chance for me then.

Garroth: Katelyn?

Katelyn: Yeah?

Garroth: Do you know what there even arguing about anymore? And can you let go of the collar? It is Aphmau's.

Katelyn: Huh? Oh right sorry. No I don't know what there arguing about but did you know she went to the store to get that especially for you but was too shy to give it too you?

Aphmau: CHICKEN PARMESAN IS THE BEST FOOD!

Nicole: NO IT'S NOT!

Garroth: Really? That's the first time I've heard she was too shy to give me something.

Katelyn: Hey, do you wanna know the best way for you too stop their argument?

Garroth: How?

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I'm arguing with Nicole about what the best game is. What is Katelyn whispering to Garroth?

Nicole: Street fighter is the best!

Aphmau: No! The Zelda series is! It's always got an amazing story and it's got captivating look's and mechanic's!

Nicole: But in street fighter you get to beat the crap out of every opponent without mercy!

Aphmau: And it's extremely dull! It hardly tell's a story the proper way! If it wanted a good story it shouldn't distract the player with endless fight's! It's just stupi-

I was interrupted by something touching my lip's. I felt spark's fly as soon as they made contact and it felt even better when I realized it was Garroth... kissing me. We stood there, in what seemed like frozen time, but we had to let go for air.

Garroth: I love you.

Aphmau: I love you to-

Nicole: *Ahem* Get a room. It's bad enough knowing Laurence is gonna kill me, let alone tell Dante about my feeling's, don't rub it in my face.

Katelyn: I could probably persuade him.

Nicole: That's right, now you have a chance at Laurence.

Katelyn: Don't. You. Dare. Say it like that. I wont help you if you do.

Nicole: Ok I'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorry please help me!

Katelyn: That's what I thought. We could say that they were making out before we got here.

Aphmau: What? Now your just using our new relationship for your own good!

Garroth: Well, Katelyn did tell me about how you felt so I guess she can.

Aphmau: But... fine. 

Nicole: Thank's guy's! Now you can head to your room and makeout or something, were gonna go. bye!

Aphmau: Bye, and don't say anything like that again or ill tell Laurence the truth.

Nicole: Ok ok ok ok ok I won't just please don't!

Garroth: It's fun having blackmail on Nicole.

Aphmau: Well it will only work until she tell's Dante about her feeling's.

Garroth: True... movie?

Aphmau: I expected you to ask for Netflix but sure!

How did you enjoy the chapter? I resisted a frozen joke somewhere in the kiss part, so your welcome for that. I'm still amazed at how I've got 1k, it's just amazing. I can't thank you enough, really. However school start's again tomorrow for me so I will not be able to update so early. I get back at around 3:30-3:50 so I wont be able to publish until somewhere around 4:30-5:00 AWST (Australian Western Standard Time). I might try to write at lunch and recess so maybe even as soon as I get home. Anyway, I'm RadioActiveScar and I'll see you in the next one, peace out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 18 7
Hello! I'm doing another one of these in July, but I wanted to warm myself up first, y'know? I might not actually die in this one. June 9 through 1...
366K 19.8K 32
Going back to my old title 'Is He A She?!' instead of the Tapas one 'Testoster-zone.' _______ ❝Sometimes you don't have...
12.9K 266 30
**DISCLAIMER** The image used for this cover doesn't belong to me. This wonderful piece of art was drawn by the awesome Pugishka. (Thanks again for t...
9.4K 222 17
OLD VERSION. PLEASE READ THE REWRITE AND THE DESCRIPTION OF IT!! [READER IS FEM-ALIGNED, USING SHE/HER] UPDATE (09/27/23): Holy hell, thank you for...