What a Nerd? | Marcel

By -disorders

If you saw this one guy in school: always get picked on, get called horrible names, be made fun, and just bul... More

What a Nerd? | Marcel
Introduction
Ch 1
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Deletion?
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
A/N
Ch 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch 36
Ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 42
Ch 43
Ch 44
Ch 45
Ch 46
Ch 47
Ch 48
Ch 49
Ch 50
Ch 51
Ch. 52
Ch 53
Ch 54
Ch 55
Ch 56

Ch 2

20.4K 690 617
By -disorders

Jackie Pov

I rushed down the hall and towards my first period before the bell rang.

My schedule was: Art, P.E., Science, Math, Lunch, Biology, and Study Hall.

So first period: Art.

Leslie's in it. We usually just talk the whole period.

I made it to the room and went in, opening the door.

Everyone was sitting and talking while Mrs. Veronica was writing on the board.

Right when I closed the door, the bell rang.

Mrs. Veronica turned to me, "right on time"

I walked over to my chosen seat in the back and Leslie, Anne, and Jesy smiled and waved.

"Where's Zayn and Jake? They ditching again today?"Jesy asks.

"Yup"

She rolls her eyes.

"So Mrs. Popular, I heard there was a fight between Zayn and that new kid Marcel! What happened?!" Leslie exclaims.

What the heck?

"Where did you hear that?" I exclaim.

"From-"

"Alright class, cut the chit-chat! Today you're going to be continuing to work on your clay pots. Go to your assigned wheels in the back and if you have a question just come up and ask me. Go." She says.

Everyone stands and goes to the back, finding their wheels. Mine is the first one and Leslie is right next to mine. Anne and Jesy behind us.

We put on our aprons and then sat down and started the wheel as we moved our hands in a 8 motion.

"Anyways, I heard it from Sally, who heard it from Katie, who heard it from Mandy, who heard it from Jason, who was told by Kalee who was standing outside with Dan when it happened." She tells me.

"Well no there wasn't a fight, Marcel just came up to me and Zayn asking us to move out the way so he could get in the school. But Zayn just really took it way out of proportion and began to threaten him and stuff," I say.

Anne pulls out her phone and begins to text vigorously.

"Classic Zayn," Leslie rolls her eyes "So what's Marcel look like? I haven't seen him."

"He's.. good looking" I say honestly.

"Really? That's not what I've heard," Leslie chuckles.

"No he's not? He looks pathetic and like he's going to a funeral!" Jesy scoffs.

"Stop it Jesy! No need to be bitchy." I snap "You don't even know him!"

She rolls her eyes and goes back to her pot. She knows not to mess with me.

We stay chatting on a different subject and working on our pots the rest of the period.

When the bell rings, we all gather our things and hurry out of the room.

"See you tomorrow lovelies!" Mrs. Veronica waves.

Second period P.E. zooms by as we just play a game of volleyball.

I fall asleep in 3rd period Science. Me, Zayn, Danielle, and Daniel have that class together but since they're all out, I just caught up on my sleep.

And then before I know it, its 4th period Math with Mr. Harvey.

I sigh. At least Abbie and Mason are in that period but god I hate math. It's my lowest grade. I think I have like a C in that class.

I make my way into the classroom and I'm about to go straight to the back with Abbie and Mason when I suddenly notice a familiar plaid sweater sitting in the first row.

His head is down low as if he's trying to hide himself.

I tap his shoulder and he jumps, "Marcel?"

"I-I'm sorry I'll move" he mumbles looking down as he begins to grab his stuff.

I stop him by lightly grabbing his shoulder and he jumps again, "Wait no I.. you can sit there, I was just saying hi." I smile. "Looks like we have a period together!

"What?" He looks at me confused "D-Do.. umm do y-you know who I am?"

I raise my eyebrow, "Um yes Marcel.. I do."

"Jackie what are you doing?!" Abbie says from the back of the room.

"What does it look like? I'm talking with Marcel!" I gesture.

Everyone stops what they're doing and watches the conversation.

"Why? He's a nerd!" She looks disgusted.

"Um excuse you! You don't even know him," I snap.

"But he's ugly"

"So is your attitude right now. Now sit down!" I yell at her.

Everyone snickers as she sits down with a roll of her eyes. What is with everyone being a douche today?

Marcel looks up with me a wide eyes and an open mouth.

I sit down next to him, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I- sorry." He looks down embarrassed.

"It's fine, I was just wondering. So how's your first day?" I ask with a smile.

"Um. I've b-been here for 3 w-weeks."

My smile falls.

What? Why have I never noticed him?!

"It's o-okay. I'm used to being invisible." He shows a small smile.

"I'm so sorry! Why have I never noticed you?" I ask.

He just gently shrugs.

"You seem like a p-pretty occupied person.."

What?

I frown to myself. I feel so bad.

He tries to smile to brighten the mood but I can tell he's still confused and uncomfortable about something.

"Is something wrong?" I say slowly.

"I-I just.. no," he shakes his head.

The bell then rings. So I go off to my seat in the back.

"Everyone take your seats. I'm giving out a worksheet of problems, and I want it done and turned in by the end of the period. Take one and pass it back. This is a grade" He grumbles as he then plops back down on his chair.

When I get my paper, I look at it one time and groan. I can't do half of these. The rest of the class groans at their paper too.

"What are you all groaning at? It's not that damn hard," Mr. Harvey grumbles.

"No one can do this shit," I say motioning to the paper.

"Well Marcel seems to be zooming right through it, so I must have a group of idiots for my class," he says.

"But god, not everyone's as smart as that fucking nerd-"

"Chill out Tommis!" I hiss.

"I suggest you all better partner up and put your tiny brains together to make one then because this is due by the end of the period," he shrugs.

Everyone gets up and tries to run to Marcel and began to circle around him but I stop them,

"HEY! Back your asses up, that's MY friend. Find someone else," I snap as I walk over to Marcel.

Everyone sighs and goes to partner up with other people.

Marcel looks really uncomfortable and nervous as I sit down in the seat next to him. I pull our desks close.

"Hey Marcel," I smile.

"Hi," he says really quiet.

"Can you help me with my math sheet?" I ask "I have like a C in this class and I'm pretty sure you probably have an A"

He nods, "y-yeah."

We then get started on doing each problem, Marcel walking me through each. Some were more difficult than others. There's 40 problems. But he was really sweet and patient with me.

We were on #36 right now,

"We h-have 4 periods together," he blurted out of nowhere.

What.

"What? You serious?" I ask

"P.E., Math, B-Biology, and Study Hall," he whispers.

I hope he's joking..

"But in Biology-"

"You usually are asleep or t-talking so I see w-why you wouldn't notice me.." He says.

"What about Study Hall.." I trail off.

"You're always.... occupied w-with Zayn," he whispers.

I kind of laugh to myself when I realize how he's talking about how Zayn always pulls me in the back of the library into a make out session. Sometimes more.

It's really no secret what we do back there.

"Oh.. and P.E.?" I question.

"I u-usually try to keep a low profile and stay in the corner. S-sports aren't my best," he quietly says embarrassed. "I believe I'm failing"

I suddenly got an idea.

--

Please hit that vote button and comment what you think ! (:

ily.

OMFG THE BSE VIDEO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Feedback guys, feedback.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.3K 2.4K 26
My name is Niall Horan and I like the most popular boy in school, and so does my best friend, Harry. You see, Harry and I are the outcasts of the sch...
16.3K 576 57
Morgan was just your normal teenage girl. Pretty popular, decent looking, average grades, but being locked in a classroom for six hours with a murder...
56.6K 852 30
He always picked on me, and only me. My friends didn't see my problem with him, and they clearly couldn't understand mine. Mr. fucking Styles would b...
31.1K 585 24
"I have one task to change your career a bit and get even more fans from different personalities..." Simon trailed off as he held up a chart. What th...