NᴏᴛΙͺᴄᴇ Mᴇ, Kα΄α΄œΚœα΄€Ιͺ! || I. Hα΄€α΄ŠΙͺ...

By TinyTsun

(2020 Complete Edit) Rugged bad boy, Iwaizumi-senpai gains himself a crush at first sight with an underclassm... More

Grumpy Pants.
See You At Noon.
I Quit.
My Kouhai.
Ushijima Wakatoshi.
Arcade.
Threat.
{Softie.}
Confessions.
Mine(1).
Mine (2)
{Valentine.}

Slumber Party.

15.8K 711 428
By TinyTsun

A/N: DISCLAIMER. The majority of this chapter contains NSFW content.

"You really went all out, huh?"

After stepping into a pair of slippers you set down for him and made his way over to the packed dining table. "Are these face masks?" He dangled one of the packages from up to his from his fingertips. On it was posed an adorable caramel bear as the mascot. "Cupcake mix..."

You slipped your arm around his and nestled closer to him as set the face mask down for the bag of mix. "I didn't know which flavor you liked, so I picked up both vanilla and chocolate."

"I like both," he smiled down at you with that gentle smile of his. "Let's just use one for tonight and save the other for another time."

"Okay," you raised a toothy grin of your own at him.

He turned his head back to the table and the next thing to catch his "Nail polish?!"  His eyes widened at the bright extensive color ranges. "(F/n)..." He picked up one of them. "Please don't tell me I have to..." His entire face paled at the mere idea of his toes being painted in 'Peachy Pink' or "Amethyst'.

"Silly, they're for me. I was hoping you'd give me a mani-pedi while we watched a movie."

"I don't know if that's the best idea..." he said. 'What if I screw it up?'

"Pleeeaassee, Hajime-senpai?"

That thing where you bat your lashes up at him, pushed out your bottom lip to get him to crack under the pressure still had yet to fail.

Iwaizumi sighed. "Alright, alright," He set the bottle down and reached over to tussle your hair. "You worked hard to plan all of this, so we'll get as much of it done as we possibly can."

"By the way, Senpai, are your pajamas in your bag?" You tilted backward to check the black bag on his back. 

"Yeah."

"Let's hurry and change!" You bounced up and down on your toes. "You go to the bathroom and I'll change in my bedroom. Then on the count of three, we'll come out and show each other, sound good?"

He chuckled, "Okay."

As agreed, you both went off to change in your assigned places, and on the count of three, you both walked out to the living room and presented each other's pajamas for the night.

Iwaizumi in blue plaid pants and a black t-shirt, while you in a comfortable grey T-shirt dress, black ankle socks, and a koala headband pushing back your hair.

You giggled as you walked to him. "Your pajamas suit you, Senpai."

"Do they?" He scratched the back of his head as a pink hue faded into his cheeks. "So do yours."

"What should we tackle first?" you asked, tugging him back to the table. "Should we start the cupcakes?" You picked up the bag of chocolate mix.

"Yeah, let's do it."

Starting with the mixing of the cupcakes, to putting on slippery face masks, to crushing Iwaizumi in video and card games, to braiding your hair,  watching movies while getting your nails painted, you had a good time doing it all.

"Whoa, you're doing a really great job, Hajime-senpai," you pulled a hand out of his and held it up to the light.

Not a single smudge on either set of nails. He had been concentrating so hard that he could only manage to spare here and there glimpses of the movie you put on. Slowly and carefully he painted each nail with the same scrunched face all the way through. At the end of it, he added a protective coat and blew on them gently to help them dry extra fast.

By the end of the movie,  you got up to fetch another cupcake. "Senpai, would you like another cupcake?"

"I'm good, thanks," he called. "And make sure you're careful with your nails while you're eating, okay?"

"Okayy," you said. Carefully you took one from the half he decorated and sunk your teeth into it. "Mm~ The icing is, sooo good!" You threw the wrapper away as you finished up the last bite.

'This evening's been really fun,' Iwaizumi thought as he threw his arms over the head of the couch as he watched you skip back to him. 'I wouldn't mind doing this again with her sometime.'

"What do you want to do now, Sen-" You were cut off by the large hand stretching out your cheek like it was rubber.

"I didn't think it was possible," he pinched and stretched out the next cheek. "But that face mask made your face even softer than normal."

"Right? It feels like a baby's butt!"

"Pfft," his head dropped away. "That's the first thing you think of?" His shoulders trembled as you erupted into a fit of laughter yourself. "I can't say you're wrong though." He blushed to you casually snuggling your face into his fingers, urging him to open them so you could rest cheek inside.

As he obliged, he noticed something. "Hey, you've got some leftover icing on your lips." Smeared right along the line of your upper lip.

"I do?" Seeing his eyes now focused on them caused your face to redden.

"Should I get it off for you?" He raised his eyes to you again.

Even your ears went rogue this time. "Um..." It wasn't a bad excuse to steal a kiss. "Okay," It had been a few days since your last one; on the day you confessed to each other to be exact.

You closed your lids and parted your lips for the ones drawing near to you. At the press of his lips against yours, allowed his experience to guide you along for the next minute or so. 

"Hajime...Senpai," you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled your torso closer. "The icing's gone now."

"Mhm..." That didn't mean he had to stop though. You tried to pull away but he just attached his lips elsewhere. Instead of your lips, his kisses trickles down from the corner, across your chin, down the middle of your neck.

"Se-Senpai." The nape of his shirt crumpled up in your loosely folded fist. "This is getting a little..." Your heartbeat increasingly shook the further his hand traveled up your side.

"S-sorry," he pulled away. "I go too carried away."

"It's okay. I didn't hate it,"  you shook your head. "I was just a bit surprised..." Your gaze wandered away to the remote sitting on the edge of the coffee table. "I know you'd never do anything to hurt me, so..." You inched your eyes back in his direction. "I don't mind if you keep going."

His eyes widened. "Can I really?"

You nodded fiercely. "Not all the way...but...y'know..." You clasped your hands together and land a smooch on his lips.

"How long will it be until you kill me," he breathed. Iwaizumi's hand loosely snaked around your waist while the other sat on your kneecap. He started up again from your neck but didn't leave just as yet.

You tilted your head up to the ceiling. "Ah..." You whined to the tiny nibble but soon relaxed to the heavy sucking to your neck. "A hickey?" Instead of getting an answer, you waited in silence for him to finish. At the flick of his tongue, your breath hitched.

"How was it?" he asked.

"Really nice. I like it when you touch me, Hajime-senpai. More please," you said.

Right then and there, his erection roused along with his appetite. Such honesty during these times was unsafe.'I'm not dreaming, am I? This is happening for real...' He feared an actual pinch would wake him up from the you melting bit by bit under his touch.

Iwaizumi closed his eyes and stole another long kiss off you, this time forcing his way into your mouth. 'If she's giving me permission, then I can't let this go to waste.' His hands crawled up your thigh, underneath the hem of your dress and over your sides. He could tell how much you were trying to keep up with him and he found it cute.

"This is...so..." Your back arched into him. "So dirty," you huffed, before getting downed with the pushy lips. The feeling of his fingers scaling up your bare skin made your body squirm and in between your legs tingle. "I feel naughty..."

A wave of heat picked up wherever his fingers brushed past. "Senpai,"  you moaned. His hands cupped your breasts. Squeezing and massaging them. Iwaizumi slipped them into your bra to cup them as well.

"(F/n)..." He pulled his hands away to reach behind and fumble with the clips of your bra until he got them undone. Before he could even see to it himself, you had your shirt halfway up your body.

"Damn..." Perky nipples ready to be taunted and sucked to his heart's content.

"This is kind of embarrassing," you said, slipping off your bra.

He either ignored or hadn't a word of what you said, because no more than a second later,  your back hit the remaining space of the cushion and you were watching him climb on top of you.

From the nape up, your fingers coursed through his mane as his tongue and clenched at the swirl of his tongue circling your areola. Yet again, the flickering sensation at your entrance intensified.

'I want him to touch me more.' you thought, taking hold of the arm he braced himself up with.

Like he read your mind at that very second, Iwaizumi's hand crept down to your navel, his fingertips halted right as he hoisted the hem of your underwear. "Hey..." He needn't finish his question after both legs latched around his waist.

"What're you waiting for? Aren't you gonna do it?"

For the first time in a bit, Iwaizumi looked up to your face to find it flushed bright red, while the greed in your eyes stirred dangerously. "(F/n)..."

"Oh..." your breath got stuck midway as his finger slid down and into you with ease. Surprisingly enough, it didn't hurt.

"You're soaked," he whispered. He noted your face for being red, but his was deeply stained itself.

In and out he slowly pumped two of his fingers into you. "Faster," you said. Not only did the pressure rise, but so did your arousal. The moans you tried to contain leaked out more and more. "More..."

He obliged and picked up his pace, making you buck your hips and grind along to his rhythm. Like a response to the electrifying tension in the air, your body gyrated along on its own.

Your lewd moans filled his ears and further spun him out of control. 'Crap...I wanna put it in...' But you had told him not to go all the way, so today wasn't the day for that. Right now, all he needed to focus on was making sure you got off.

For the next minute, Iwaizumi watched the studied the detail in your expression leading up to your orgasm.  Twitching brows, panting tongue fixed eyes to the ceiling. He was the one making you like this.

"Sen--Senpai, I'm..." The movements of your hips picked up. "I need to-!" You could only focus on riding this intense wave to the very end. "Please," you sobbed. So very, very close, until the very second your body stiffened and trembled in your coming undone. Cries, carrying both his name and your heat, bounced off the walls.

By the end of it, your body came crashing down to the cushions beneath. "So good," you confessed. "You must be really experienced," you huffed through unsteady breaths.

Iwaizumi was speechless. Not once did he think about doing this to his cute Kouhai, but now that he had, there was only more to look forward to.

"Hajime-senpai, should I help you next?"

"Eh?" He watched you shiver as his fingers slid out of you.

"That."

He followed your finger down to the tent in his pajama bottoms. "N-no, that's okay!" he panicked. "I can just take care of this in the bathroom."

"No fair," you pouted. "You get to have your way but I cant? I'm your girlfriend now, y'know." And he still couldn't believe it after a couple days. "Let me help you," you said pushing up from your back and sitting upright. I heard it feels super good if you use your mouth. Should I do that?"

Iwaizumi swallowed. "I--I--" You weren't letting up, and he, too, wanted that very, very much. He turned his head away to mask his flushed face, but gave away his ears the same time. "Whatever you wanna do works for me."

You found yourself sitting on your calf before his pantsless spread legs, hands on your knees and eyes locked with his. "It's my first time doing something like this, so if it doesn't feel right at anytime, please let me now." You took a brief bow.

"P-please take care of me." He also bowed, but caught himself late. 'How'd this get so formal?!' For some reason, he was nervous as he took himself out of his briefs.

At the sight of it, your heartbeat increased. 'You can do this,' you told yourself as you rose to your knees. You then gently took him in hand and opened your mouth.

"Wait!" He shoved his hand out in your face.

"Eh?" You looked up. "What's wrong?"

'What's wrong is that you look like you're about to use all 32 of your teeth!'

He cleared his throat. "(F/n)," you longed out your tongue and took one long lick from the base of his shaft all the way to the tip. 'This should be good.' Your eyes shot up at him to find your boyfriend keeping his eyes closed and all tension from his face relieved.

For the first couple of licks, you went at him from the left, the right, and smooching the head of his dick. You could feel the heat in every lick you took.

'She looks like she's licking a cone.' Leaving behind traces of saliva and lapping up his precum. 'So hot...'

"Here I go, Senpai." Again, you closed your eyes and opened your mouth, surrounding him as much as you could, while being wary of your teeth getting in the way. For the first few seconds, you could hear the hisses and faint breathes he was attempting to hold back.

'I'm making him feel good.' Listening as he enjoyed this, filled you with a bit of pride. It made you feel like you could keep this going until he came. However, all good things don't last forever

Every muscle in Iwaizumi's body stiffened. "(F-F/n)..."

"Hm?" You opened your eyes to his awkwardly hunched position. His face no longer in pleasure, but twisted in fear to match his pailing face.

"T-teeth..." he whispered.

You pulled back from him. "I-I'm so sorry! I didn't realize I was hurting you. I thought you-"

"No, it's fine, just..." He really could've lost his food friend just now. "It's your first time, so don't worry about it." In case, the scare was enough to calm him all the way down.

"What should I do now?" Your bottom lip remained pushed out. "I could've hurt you really badly. And now you're all deflated..."

"Hey," hey shoved it back into his underwear and pulled up his pants. "How about another movie!" He grabbed your shirt dress from off the floor and quickly dressed you back up. "Get up here." From your arms, he pulled you back up to the couch to sit on his lap. "Maybe we should watch a comedy this time," he tried to sound as chipper as possible to make you forget.

You crossed your arms. "'Kay..." you grumbled. You wrapped your arms around his torso and snuggled up close after he picked up reached for the remote to flick through the options.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

748K 23.7K 44
WARNING: This book is very FLUFFY, CUTE, and SOFT. Lol, and i've finally opened the LEMONade stand- if you know what I mean. It takes Oikawa slamming...
57.4K 1.6K 38
he wants to be her friend. she can't stand him. he finds her intriguing, she doesn't fawn nor obsess over him, which he likes; so instead he fawns...
223K 7.8K 58
(L/N) (Y/N) and Oikawa Tooru. You are the power couple of Seijoh. Everyone knows it since both of you are captains of your volleyball teams. Life was...
225K 6.3K 20
Transferring to Aoba Jousai sounds like a decent thing since your childhood friend is attending there as a 3rd year too. You look forward to see your...