Slumber Party.

A/N: DISCLAIMER. The majority of this chapter contains NSFW content.

"You really went all out, huh?"

After stepping into a pair of slippers you set down for him and made his way over to the packed dining table. "Are these face masks?" He dangled one of the packages from up to his from his fingertips. On it was posed an adorable caramel bear as the mascot. "Cupcake mix..."

You slipped your arm around his and nestled closer to him as set the face mask down for the bag of mix. "I didn't know which flavor you liked, so I picked up both vanilla and chocolate."

"I like both," he smiled down at you with that gentle smile of his. "Let's just use one for tonight and save the other for another time."

"Okay," you raised a toothy grin of your own at him.

He turned his head back to the table and the next thing to catch his "Nail polish?!"  His eyes widened at the bright extensive color ranges. "(F/n)..." He picked up one of them. "Please don't tell me I have to..." His entire face paled at the mere idea of his toes being painted in 'Peachy Pink' or "Amethyst'.

"Silly, they're for me. I was hoping you'd give me a mani-pedi while we watched a movie."

"I don't know if that's the best idea..." he said. 'What if I screw it up?'

"Pleeeaassee, Hajime-senpai?"

That thing where you bat your lashes up at him, pushed out your bottom lip to get him to crack under the pressure still had yet to fail.

Iwaizumi sighed. "Alright, alright," He set the bottle down and reached over to tussle your hair. "You worked hard to plan all of this, so we'll get as much of it done as we possibly can."

"By the way, Senpai, are your pajamas in your bag?" You tilted backward to check the black bag on his back. 

"Yeah."

"Let's hurry and change!" You bounced up and down on your toes. "You go to the bathroom and I'll change in my bedroom. Then on the count of three, we'll come out and show each other, sound good?"

He chuckled, "Okay."

As agreed, you both went off to change in your assigned places, and on the count of three, you both walked out to the living room and presented each other's pajamas for the night.

Iwaizumi in blue plaid pants and a black t-shirt, while you in a comfortable grey T-shirt dress, black ankle socks, and a koala headband pushing back your hair.

You giggled as you walked to him. "Your pajamas suit you, Senpai."

"Do they?" He scratched the back of his head as a pink hue faded into his cheeks. "So do yours."

"What should we tackle first?" you asked, tugging him back to the table. "Should we start the cupcakes?" You picked up the bag of chocolate mix.

"Yeah, let's do it."

Starting with the mixing of the cupcakes, to putting on slippery face masks, to crushing Iwaizumi in video and card games, to braiding your hair,  watching movies while getting your nails painted, you had a good time doing it all.

"Whoa, you're doing a really great job, Hajime-senpai," you pulled a hand out of his and held it up to the light.

Not a single smudge on either set of nails. He had been concentrating so hard that he could only manage to spare here and there glimpses of the movie you put on. Slowly and carefully he painted each nail with the same scrunched face all the way through. At the end of it, he added a protective coat and blew on them gently to help them dry extra fast.