You're Ours, Little Doe (Styl...

By ThickThighsJimin

Louis Tomlinson is a seventeen year old omega deer shapeshifter and has always dreamed of finding a mate of t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Character ask!
Looking for enteries!

Chapter 3

23.8K 784 484
By ThickThighsJimin

Chapter 3

When 6 o'clock rolls by I am running around the employee dressing room to get dressed, trying to look presentable for whatever the triplets have in store for me tonight.

"Louis, calm down. I'm sure they aren't gonna care how you look," Niall tells me.

I put my hands on my hips and turn to glare at him. "So are you telling me that they aren't gonna care if I look like a pile of shit?" I ask him.

He shakes his head and I just get more annoyed at him. "Well I'm not buying it."

I turn back to the mirror where I am fixing my hair. I am now fully dressed in the outfit I had on this morning, it was going to have to do since I couldn't go home to change or anything.

"Louis! The triplets are here!" Michael shouts.

I smile with glee. "Coming Mikey!" I shout back.

I turn to my younger brother. "You have a way home, right?" I ask him.

He nods. "Luke offered to take me home," he tells me.

I nod. "Good. Be safe, baby bro," I tell him giving him a kiss on the forehead.

Niall frowns at me. "Shouldn't I be telling you that?" He asks me.

I shrug. "Maybe. Bye Niall," I tell him giving him a small wave before I disappear out the employees entrance.

I step out into the parking lot that's deserted except for the triplets, myself and the few cars that are parked outside.

"You look dashing," Marcel tells me when he first sees me.

"This is the exact same thing I was wearing earlier," I tell him with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, but it looks marvelous on you, little doe," he tells me.

I roll my eyes at the usually silent triplet and turn to the other two who are now staring at me in awe. "What?" I ask them.

"I've just never seen Marcie open up to anyone that easily," Harry tells me.

Marcel glares at Harry. "Don't call me Marcie!"

I ignore Marcel's little outburst but just remember the little nickname for later, instead I decide to make a sarcastic remark. "Maybe it's just because I'm so much more amazing then you guys," I tell them with a smirk.

"Okay, spunky gazelle, enough with the sarcasm. We have to get going," Edward says.

"I thought that it was quite funny actually," Marcel says with a smirk.

Edward rolls his eyes fondly at Marcel and I can't help but laugh at the exchange. So when Harry growls I jump almost half way out of my skin.

Harry's growl was an alpha's growl and it was a really strong alpha's growl that made me quick to obey whatever he wanted at any moment. He could have me begging at his feet in seconds if he wanted.

"If you two would just stop for a second maybe we could take our omega on the date we've been planning all day!" Harry growls at them, and I shiver at how strong the power of it is goosebumps were rising on my arms.

That's not the only thing that was effected by his alpha voice though, slick being produced profusely from my now very loose hole. I bite my lip holding back a whimper. I know my heat wasn't suppose to come for another two weeks so this isn't it.

"Yes alpha," Marcel and Edward tell Harry.

Harry smiles as the two hop into the car that their driving and sulk. I whimper and that's when Harry finally turns to look at me. "Did I scare you, baby?" He asks.

I shake my head hesitantly. Just then a small wind blows by and no doubt that's what gives it away cause Harry puts his nose up and sniffs the air.

"You're dripping," he tells me with a large smirk.

I nod even more hesitant. "It was your alpha voice."

Harry comes forward then smirking at my statement he asks, "you like my alpha voice, huh?" Before scooping me up into his arms, he carries me over to the black car that the triplets seem to own. Opening it to the sweet sent of the other two masculine alpha's. I whimper at the amazing smell that the three triplets are submitting.

Harry sits down in the drivers seat of the car, placing me on top of his lap. He moans feeling the wetness of my slick seeping through my jeans.

"Oh Lou, why do you smell so tantalizing?" Edward asks, his voice was right beside me and I realize that he was sitting in the passenger seat.

Harry smirks at his brother's statement. "That brother, is our sweet little doe's arousal for us," he tells him.

"Mmm it smells like heaven," Marcel says from somewhere in the backseat, I was too far gone to look for him. Or even care to know where he was sitting at.

I whine deep in my throat. There was so much slick by now. The back of my skinny jeans were soaking wet, probably ruined by now. Good thing that they weren't my favorite by any means or anything.

I grind down on Harry's growing erection, tired of not having any attention. Harry moans at the feeling of friction on his penis and ruts up into my thrusts.

All the while this is happening Edward starts trailing kisses down my neck. Leaving small little pecks on my skin until he finds my most sensitive spot that's when he starts to suck, biting a mark until I know that it's going to be a dark purple.

I moan loving all the new attention, but wanting more. "Harry, I want you to fuck me," I whine into his neck.

Harry pulls back abruptly and takes my face into his hands making my blue orbs look into his marvelous mossy green ones. "Are you sure?" He asks me.

I nod furiously, not wanting anything else anymore in my life at that moment but to feel Harry inside of me and the other two of the triplets lips on my body leaving marks that will last for days.

My confirmation is all that Harry needs before he crashes his lips onto mine into a passionate but yet insistent kiss, our tongues clashing together while Harry bites my lip playfully.

Soon enough Harry's starting to fiddle with my clothes and I whine out in need, wanting them off now. Edward starts trailing kisses down my newly exposed chest as soon as my shirt is over my head and I whine when he swirls his tongue around my sensitive nipple making it hard and sending even more slick to my lower region. "We're sensitive here aren't we?" He asks me.

I whine, but then I realize there's something wrong about this scene. Where was the third triplet at? "What's the matter, little doe?" He asks me.

"I want, Marcel," I tell him, pouting.

He raises his eyebrows. "So me and Edward's affections aren't enough for you?" He asks me.

I shake my head. "No, it's just that all three of you are courting me aren't you shouldn't you all be involved in the first intimacy together with me?" I ask him.

It was a complete lie I really did just want Marcel too, but Harry didn't need to know that. I just needed the other triplet to get his butt up here and help with the pleasure so that we can get this boat on the road.

"You have a good point there. Marcie get you're butt up here and join!" Harry tells the other triplet.

Marcel peeks his head between the seats awkwardly not sure if he should come up to the front or stay in the back yet. "Well, come on," Harry says to him.

Marcel sighs and climbs up to the front of the car and soon all four of them our squeezed into the little space of the front of the car.

I smile proudly at my accomplishment of getting Marcel in on our festivities and abandon Harry's lap for Marcel's. I don't even hesitate when I place my lips on his own and thankfully it doesn't take him long to kiss back. He kisses me back with a ferocious speed and I smirk into the kiss who would of known that he would of had this in him?

I moan into Marcel's mouth when I feel a mouth on my right nipple again, sucking. Then there's another one trailing kisses down my neck and I can't help but think about how amazing all these feelings are.

Marcel pulls away from the kiss to look at Harry. "Can I fuck him?" He asks.

Harry shakes his head. "Not right now," he tells him and I whine.

He looks to me and gives me a pitiful look. "Aw, baby. I want our first time together to be special not in a car on our way to our first date," he tells me.

I nod in understanding. I know what he means this isn't my ideal way I would want my first time with the person I would wanna spend my life with either. I guess we should wait until later.

"We should really be getting to our date though," Harry says with a small smile.

I sigh but nod. I give them all a small kiss before hopping into the back with Marcel who drags me onto his lap.

I watch the scenery pass as we drive, Marcel making small patterns on the hand he has taken to holding. Soon we come to a small path that turns back into the woods. I scrunch up my eyebrows in confusion. Why are we going into the woods.

Soon we make it to a small cabin in the middle of a clearing. It was maybe one bedroom and it looked barely big enough for the triplets to live in. "Where are we?" I ask.

"We're at the cabin where we stay while we're in town," Harry tells me.

I nod in understanding. That answers my question of where we're at, but that still doesn't answer my unasked question of how they can live in there together with how small it is. Or even better yet another question why are we here?

"We're going out back into the woods," Edward tells me.

Harry elbows him. "Ow!" Edward says, glaring at his defender.

"Why did you have to spoil his surprise?" He asks him.

Edward gives him another glare. "He doesn't know why we're going into the woods now does he?"

Marcel rolls his eyes from beside me. "Could you two stop bickering so we can get a move on already?" He asks the two arguing alpha's in the front seats.

They both groan in agreement and I roll my eyes at them. Taking a hold of Marcel's hand as he leads me out of the back of the car. I smile when he doesn't let it go when we start on our walk to the woods and soon I have Harry on my other side holding my other hand and Edward looping his long arm over all three of us.

We walk like that through the woods for a long while until we get to a clearing where a moonlit picnic has been spread out. With a blanket and four luxurious pillows and a vegetarian feast spread before us.

"This is beautiful," I tell them in awe, still amazed by the beautiful picnic before me.

"It better be it only took us about three hours to set it up," Edward says, only to get him another elbow from Harry.

I turn to look at him with a fond smile. "Well, I'm glad that you took the time out of your day to do something like this for me," I tell him.

It wasn't like I wouldn't of been happy with a small picnic with just a small little blanket and a small salad as long as it was with these three triplets. These guys just thought they had to go to extremes with it though.

"Everything has to be the best for our, little doe," Harry tells me with a fond smile.

I shake my head. "I would of been happy with anything, Harry," I tell him.

Marcel shakes his head his hand still in mine. "We have the luxury to give you whatever your heart desires and that is exactly what we plan on doing," he tells me.

I sigh but give in to them anyways. "Alright, can we just eat?" I ask them, with a small smile.

Harry nods motioning for me to sit down on one of the pillows as he makes me a plate of food up. I smile looking at all of the veggies and fruit spread around the blanket thinking about how nice it is to be around my own kind.

"Here you go, babe," Harry tells me handing me a plate filled to the brim with an assortment of different varieties of fresh veggies and fruits.

"Thank you," I tell him, giving him a small kiss on the cheek getting a small smile in return.

Soon the rest of the triplets are settling down around me and getting their own food. Harry and Edward were sitting beside me on either side while Marcel was across from me.

As soon as everyone was settled down and eating Harry turned to look at me. "So Louis, tell me more about yourself?" He asks me.

I sigh, picking at my food now not really knowing what to say about me. My life wasn't really that interesting I mean besides the fact that I was the only omega of my species that I've ever known.

"Hmm well I am adopted and have a younger brother. My adopted family don't make that much money so me and my younger brother gotta work to keep food on the table. I'm the strongest person at my school...I think that's about it," I tell them not thinking of anything else to tell them about me.

Harry shakes his head when he looks at me. "You're never going to have to work another day in your life," he tells me firmly.

I shake my head at Harry's words. Harry is not going to give me money. I don't care if I am dating him and his brother's right now I am still not taking any of his money it doesn't make me feel right. I will make my own money and that's just the way it is.

"No, Harry I will make my own money," I tell him.

He shakes his head. "No I insist. I will not have my future omega starving when I can do something about it," he tells me.

I groan. "I will not take your money," I tell him in aggravation.

He growls. "You will and you will stop arguing about this with me right now," he tells me using his alpha voice, making me have to agree with him even though I really don't want to.

I sigh out in aggravation still not wanting to taking his money but knowing there is no way to deny his alpha voice. "Yes, alpha," I say in aggravation.

"Good boy," he tells me.

"I'm not a dog," I growl at him through clenched teeth making Edward laugh from beside me.

Harry growls at me angrily, "You won't speak to me in that type of manner," he says.

Marcel just rolls his eyes and gives Harry a stern look. "Leave Louis alone. He's still learning, alright?"

Harry has a stare down with his brother for about two whole minutes before he sighs in defeat. "Fine, I guess you're right. He is just learning and I should be much understanding about that," he says and I give him a small smile.

"I think it's time that we take you home," Edward says already starting to pack up the picnic stuff.

I nod thinking about how Niall is probably worried about me anyways along with my parents. They would want me home soon anyways. "Yeah, Niall's probably worried," I state my thoughts aloud.

"Oh, little doe, you're not going home tonight," Harry tells me with a smirk.

I give him an odd look standing up from my spot of the overly fluff pillow that was keeping my bum from hurting. "Then where am I going?" I ask him.

"You, my little doe, are staying with us tonight," Edward says coming up behind me making me jump.

He laughs at my reaction wrapping his arms around my middle. "And guess what the best part is?" He whispers in my ear.

Harry having super hearing being an alpha steals Edwards Spotlight and says, "There's only one bed in our cabin."

I whimper thinking about sleeping in the same bed as all three of these alpha's cuddling up to their chests while their strong arms are around me.

"I think our little doe is all up for the idea of staying at our cabin for the night," Marcel says, now right beside me.

"Yes, I think he is. On that note we should probably get back to the cabin before it gets too dark," Harry says.

Edward nods taking a step away from me and helping his other two brother's pack up the picnic. Soon we our on our way back to the cabin with the triplets carrying all of the things from the picnic.

When we arrived at the cabin I noticed that it had a wrap around porch and was completely made out of logs unlike some of those faulty cabins this was the real deal. It had a dark green porch swing on the porch that would be a cute little place to just sit and drink a cup of tea and look at the lake out front.

The inside of the cabin was nice and cozy looking. It was small and open, with a living room and kitchen all in one room. There's two other doors leading to two other places which I'm guessing are the bathroom and the bedroom.

The triplets place all of the stuff from the picnic in the kitchen and then turn to where I'm standing awkwardly by the door. "You know you can sit down?" Harry asks me.

"Can you maybe show me to the bedroom. I'm kinda tired," I ask him shyly.

Harry nods, turning to his brothers. "I'm a little tired too. So, I'll just go to bed as well," he tells me.

Harry leads me to the door on the right and I look at him blushing as he starts to strip down to his boxers. When he sees that I'm not doing the same he gives me a confused look.

"Well are you going to strip or sleep in that?" He asks me.

I blush, but strip down to my black and white Calvin Klein underwear. Then I quickly dash under the nice deer patterned blanket on top of the triplets bed not wanting Harry to see any part of my body, even though he's seen my chest already today.

I'm glad that Harry doesn't say a word about what I did and just gets into bed beside me wrapping his strong arms around me. I soon fall asleep cuddled up to the tall and muscular moose with a smile on my face. There was no place I would rather be in that moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 744 29
When a new boy comes to school in Doncaster, Mr. Tomlinson can't keep his eyes away from him. He wants to make the young omega his. Teacher/Student r...
52K 2.5K 23
"What are you doing here?" Louis didn't know what surprised him the most; the sharp tone Harry was using or that he had talked to him. No matter what...
956K 33.7K 37
{Completed; 14.11.2018} Louis is omega. That makes him one of the lowest of the werewolf ranks. With being an omega comes obeying basically every bet...
1.7K 88 7
Summary: "I do not care if she banishes me to my chambers for a month or the rest of the year, you two must see reason," Louis protests, feeling a mi...