Eenie Meenie Miney Mo! [A Fre...

By bluewolfgirl01

Brooke Kelly is a fun loving witch. She loves pranks but is a very clever student. When she plays a prank tha... More

Chapter 1 - First Day
Chapter 2 - Potions
Chapter 3 - Date Night
Chapter 4 - Shreiking Shack
Chapter 5 - The Burrow
Chapter 6 - Merry Christmas
Chapter 7 - Weird Day
Chapter 8 - Christmas (Snape's P.O.V)
Chapter 9 - Not So Average Day
Chapter 10 - Break Ups...
Chapter 11 - ...And Make Ups
Chapter 12 - Fight and Flight
Chapter 13 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Chapter 14 - Revenge. Best Served Wet
Chapter 15 - The Worst Day Ever
Chapter 16 - Sorry, This Is The Worst Day Ever
Chapter 17 - What A Day
Chapter 18 - Bye, Bye
Chapter 19 - Therapy With... Snape?
Chapter 21 - Plan Night
Chapter 22 - And So You're Back From Outerspace
Chapter 23 - Boo!
Chapter 24 - Malfoy the Little Weasle
Chapter 25 - Secrets Unfold
Chapter 26 - Crappy Chappy
Chapter 27 - Final Chapter of Year 5
Story Updates
The sequel has been uploaded!

Chapter 20 - Draco The Doofus

4.6K 95 92
By bluewolfgirl01

i am really sorry its taken me so long to upload but i have been busy with last minute homework and ive been doing my duke of edinburgh practise aswell so again apologise for the latness of this upload. i dont know when ill upload again, probably not that long though sometime in this week. enjoy =)

___________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 20

By the end of the second week after my Dads death I had gotten a handle on the death of my Dad thanks to my friends, family and surprisingly Snape. He knew what it was like to lose someone you love and we had gotten closer with each other during the week. Apparently Dumbledore told Snape that I needed another week with him to make sure I wouldn’t go crazy because I was doing well, so here I was after Potions in Snape’s office again and we were talking about small things such as what my Dad and I would do when I was younger.

            We usually just went to the woods in the back of the house and either played with in the lake or explore and look for the creatures.” I shrugged. For some reason when ever I spoke to him about my Dad I felt really awkward and bored, whereas if I spoke about him with anyone else I was happy and had no problem about it. “I appreciate that you’re helping me but I don’t really want to do this anymore, I feel better about it and I’ve been sleeping better now.” I said then felt really uncomfortable about saying ‘sleeping’ in front of him.

            “I know but Dumbledore said -” He began before I interrupted him.

            “Yeah yeah I know he said I needed it. But I’m fine honestly!” I protested and it was true, I was having normal dreams about random things and when I dreamt about my Dad it was always happier times and good memories nothing scary or disturbing.

            "Look Brooke this is what he wanted so we can’t go against his word.” He sighed and I grumbled but didn’t argue, I actually didn’t mind talking to Snape much to everyone’s annoyance or amazement.

            "Fine! Can we talk about something else or something then please?” I asked and he shrugged.

            "Fine, what do you want to talk about?” He asked with a small smile on his mouth.

            "Do you know what Potions we have to do for our OWLs practical?” I asked cheekily and he shook his head and chuckled.

            "Brooke, you know you can’t ask me that and I can’t tell you.” He shook his head at me again.

            "Oh why not! I’m not going to tell anyone!” I whined and grinned at him.

            "It’s unfair to the other students.” He argued.

            “When did you care about the other students?” I argued back grinning.

            “Well I care about my house Brooke, don’t look at me like that.” He said looking at my shocked face.

            “What face? I’m not pulling a face! I’m just surprised you used the words ‘I care’ in a sentence with bursting into flames.” I said innocently and he chuckled at me.

            “Well I like them when they do well so I can brag about them to the other teachers.” He shrugged nonchalantly.

            “So when they don’t do well, do you eat them?” I asked him.

            “No I don’t eat them! I just punish them; I make them clean my room.” He shrugged and I looked at him horrified “Well it keeps them working hard!” He protested.

            “You’re horrible, I’m glad I don’t have you as a head of house.” I said.

            “You have me as a Father so ha!” He laughed in my face.

            “Oh yeah. Crap.” I muttered under my breath and he obviously heard me because he laughed at me.

            “Yeah, you can’t escape from me.” He laughed.

            “You know, when most people finish school they leave their teachers behind, doesn’t look like that will be happening with you does it?” I grumbled and he chuckled again.

            “No, so you’ll have to live with it.” He smiled at me.

            “Great!” I said with my voice dripping in sarcasm and he chuckled at me.   “Can I go to the bathroom a sec please I’ve needed it all day.” I asked getting up anyway and he nodded so I quickly went through his room to the bathroom and switched the light on and walked over to the toilet and managed to slip on a bar of sop and I went flying across the room and hit my head hard on the corner of the bath.

Snape’s P.O.V.

I heard a crash coming from the bathroom and wondered what Brooke was doing in there so I walked over to the bathroom door and knocked on it.

            “Brooke?” I couldn’t hear anything so I did it again and I still couldn’t hear anything so I opened the door and saw her sprawled out on the floor and she looked unconscious. “Shit!” I gasped and bent down to her to check her out for any serious injuries but she seemed fine. I deliberated about what to do with her before I scooped her up gently making sure not to jostle her too much and put her down on my bed. Yes it was completely inappropriate of me but there was no need to carry her upstairs because it wasn’t an emergency. I went through to my office where I keep some food and got some ice and wrapped it up in a hand towel before going back through to Brooke and gently placing it on a spot on her head where I could see a lump starting to form on her head. I sat near her head and stroked her hair gently.

            “Sir, are you in here?” I heard Draco Malfoy open the door and I jumped up and away from Brooke and tried to keep a calm look on my face as my heart was beating crazily around in my chest. “What were you doing sir?” He asked looking from me to Brooke and back.

            “Nothing Malfoy.” I lied in my usual bored tone. “What did you want?”

            “I wanted to talk to you about my Potions grade.” He said and looked at me like he was trying to work out why she was on the bed but I didn’t give anything away.

            “Ok let’s go outside then.” I said and ushered him out of the room after quickly checking over Brooke and following him. “Why did you want to talk to me about your Potions grade?” I asked him when we got to my class room.

            “Well it’s a little lower than my parents like so I wanted to know if you wanted to move it up a little higher.” He suggested flatly.

            “You know I’m not allowed to do that Malfoy. You just need to work harder; it shouldn’t be too hard you are one of my favourite students after all.” I said to him and it was true on some level, I could tolerate him because he was quite good at Potions and I know his parents.

            “Yes but I can’t be bothered to do half of the work and it would be easier if you just gave me the marks I need.” He said flatly not sugar coating it at all.

            “I can’t do that Malfoy.” I said flatly.

            “Can’t or won’t?” He asked eyeballing me.

            “Can’t and right now, won’t.” I said and folded my arms.

            “I bet you’d do it for Brooke.” I heard him mutter to himself under his breath.

            “What was that?!” I barked at him and he looked calm but his eyes looked slightly worried.

            “You are always looking at Brooke Kelly when you think no one is looking at you but I notice you looking at her, you are nicer towards her than anyone else and you seem really relaxed and

happy whenever she’s around and when she’s upset or angry so are you.” He said looking straight at me and I couldn’t seem to slow down my crazy heartbeat.

            “You are imagining things Malfoy, there’s nothing going on between me and Miss Kelly.” I said calmly and slightly angry.

            “You’re lying and you only call her Miss Kelly when there’s people in the room otherwise you call her by her first name, I’ve heard you when you’ve given her detention and I’ve walked past to the common room.” He said bluntly. “So I want to know what is going on.” He demanded.

            “Nothing is going on.” I lied “Miss Kelly has been through a lot recently, a lot more than you would understand so I have been told to look after her because I understand what she’s been through.” I said flatly.

            “Yeah ok.” He scoffed.

            “Get out of my classroom Malfoy.” I snapped and shouted at him.

            “Fine! But I swear to you I will find out what’s going on between you and Brooke Kelly!” He shouted at me in what was supposed to be intimidating and threatening before walking out and slamming the door behind him and I sighed and leaned against my desk.

Malfoy’s P.O.V.

I stormed out of Snape’s classroom and was already plotting a way to find out what was going on between him and that stupid Brooke Kelly. I paused at the foot of the stairs and decided to see if she would be up and talking to Snape by now so I walked back to his door smirking and pressed my ear against the door.

            “He wants to know if there’s anything going on between us.” I heard Snape say.

            “But there’s nothing going on between us, at least not that way.” I heard Brooke say.

            “I know but who can blame him, it does seem a bit strange what’s going on and that only two other people know what’s going on.” Snape sighed.

            “Well we will just have to be careful from now on won’t we?” She said.     “Look we have another hour of this can we talk about something else?” I swung open the door and saw Snape hugging Kelly in a tight embrace and she had her eyes shut. Well they seemed to be until I opened the door and she opened her eyes and jumped away from Snape guiltily whereas he just looked calm and collected.

            “Ha! See I knew something was going on between the two of you!” I shouted and jeered at them.

            “For the last time Malfoy there’s nothing going on!” Snape snapped at me but I could see something in his eyes. Worry.

            “There is! What else were you two doing then?” I laughed at them.

            “Look it’s complicated.” Kelly tried to explain, well lie.

            “No it’s not! It’s clear you two have something going on and just wait until I tell the whole school about this!” I jeered at her and she looked worried.

            “No one would believe you Malfoy.” Snape said to me in a calm tone but he looked shifty.

            “I’m sure someone would.” I smirked at them.

            “Well they wouldn’t think anything of it. Dumbledore knows what’s going on.” Snape said and I was shocked for a moment but I sneered at them quickly to cover up.

            "So he knows about the underage relationship that's going on between you two?" I raised an eyebrow at them.

            "There's nothing going on between us!" Brooke said in a dangerously low voice and took a step towards me and I felt slightly intimidated but it didn't stop me from carrying on.

            "Well you can lie to me but how many times will you have to lie to the entire school?" I sneered at them.

            "What are you talking about?" Brooke asked in her low voice still.

            "Well I can spill the beans tomorrow that you two are seeing each other can't I? So how many times do you think you will have to say you two aren't dating for people to believe you?" Snape looked slightly worried but Brooke stood closer to me so we were inches apart and spoke really slowly like I had some sort of problem or something.

            "If you even dare do that I will make sure to make your life a living hell for the rest of your time here and whenever I see you." She said and I felt slightly worried.

            "You're all talk Kelly; you don't have the bottle to do it." I said confidently, or tried to.

            "Oh don't I? I know so many stories about you and your family and I would have no problem in spilling any of them." She said and she sounded sincere which scared me. "So if you tell anyone the stupid story you have made up I won't be blamed for what happens to slip out of my mouth." She smirked evilly at me.

            "You wouldn't dare." I narrowed my eyes at her and she folded her arms across her chest.

            "Oh yeah? Do you want to find out Malfoy? Because I have so many stories I'm sure the school would love to hear!" She said faking excitement and I faltered slightly.

            "You have nothing on me." I said.

            "Oh really? Because I beg to differ. Now do you want me to tell all these stories I have on your family or will you keep quiet on your crazy lie?" I knew she had me then so I reluctantly sighed and agreed to keep quiet. "Good boy. I'm glad we understand each other." She smirked at me and ruffled my hair in a really annoying way. I mean I'm Draco Malfoy! Does she not know that! Well apparently she does, but still! "Now run along so I can get back to what I was doing before you came barging in throwing crap accusations with nothing to back it up around." She smiled at me cheerfully and I glared at them both before leaving.

            "I swear the next time you two slip up I will tell everyone you have something going on!" I warned them and with that I stalked out of the room and headed to the Great Hall.

Snape's P.O.V.

All through Malfoy's speech all I could think of was 'if this was actually true, this would happen'. I was surprised that Brooke could be so nasty but it was nice that I managed to pass that on to her so she could looked after herself. I wasn't aware that she was talking to me until she slapped me on the face, not hard but enough to snap me out of my thoughts.

            "What sorry? I was miles away." I stuttered. Miles away thinking of her.

            "I said what a twerp and are you ok? You look a little pale. Well a little more pale than usual." She added.

            "Yeah I'm fine. I was just surprised at what he said I suppose." I shrugged nonchalantly at the understatement of the year.

            "Same here I mean that was weird and wrong on so many levels. I mean you can't love me the way he meant that's weird." She laughed and I chuckled along awkwardly.

            "Yeah weird." I coughed.

            "And anyway you love Lily, you've said so." She carried on not noticing I was standing there awkwardly which I was grateful for.

            "Yeah well let's just forget about him and get back to what we were doing before yes?" I suggested and she nodded so we headed back to my office.

                                                            *

For the rest of the hour I didn't really listen to what she was saying I was wondering if we could actually have a private relationship but reality and reason kept on coming in and saying 'she doesn't like you that way, she looks to you like a Father figure or friend' so I gave up.

            "See you tomorrow then sir." She smiled at me and stood up with her bag.

            "See you tomorrow Brooke." I smiled at her and patted her on her back and watched her leave and I sighed and put my head in my hands and groaned.

            "Why do things have to be so bloody complicated?!" I groaned.

            "Something eating at you Severus?" I jumped when I heard Dumbledore behind me. I turned round and saw him surveying me.

            "It's nothing." I lied and he sat down opposite me. It never ceases to amaze me how he just appears out of thin air.

            "Well you said a moment ago it was complicated." He pointed out in a kind voice.

            "It was just Malfoy." I lied. "He came in and accused me and Brooke Kelly of having a secret relationship and was threatening to tell everyone." I said saying some part of the truth.

            "So what did you do to him?" He asked me.

            "I didn’t do anything. Brooke threatened him that she would tell everyone stories about him and his family to the school if he went round saying we were together." Dumbledore chuckled at that.

            "She has a fiery temper that Miss Kelly." He looked directly at me. "Just like her Father."

            "Yeah well it was good that she stood up for herself." I said.

            "Did say anything to her after that?"

            "Like what?" I was confused.

            "Did you tell her off for threatening a member of your House?" He asked.

            "No, I didn't see the need to. He needs to be put in his place sometimes and she seems to be the only one who has that effect over him." I said and I started to think that maybe he liked her? I mentally shook my head. That couldn't be true, could it?

            "That he does. Well I just came here to ask you if you could possibly make me a potion I need for tomorrow?" We walked out of the classroom and towards the Great Hall were lunch was about to begin talking about the potion he needed. I'm sure I can make it in an hour so I could do it later. We passed Malfoy with his cronies Crabbe and Goyle when we walked in and he glared at me before turning back and talking to them in a low whisper and they left to sit at there table with a few more Slytherins and me and Dumbledore took our seats at the high table with a few other teachers that I hated. I saw Brooke sitting between the Weasley twins and when she saw me looking at her she smiled at me and waved at me slightly and I smiled back slightly at her and watched her turn round and chat to the others and I wished I was sitting there with her and talking to her, but no, here I was with the other teachers being bored out of my mind.

            I was glad when the food came so I could quickly eat then leave for my office and quickly do Dumbledore's potion before turning in for the night. But when I got to my office door I saw Malfoy lounging in one of the chairs and tossing a Galleon in his hands as he did so.

            "What are you doing here?" I asked him and he caught the coin in his hand and pocketed it smoothly.

            "I'm here to talk to you sir." He stood up and faced me. "I know you like her, all you were doing during the meal was trying hard not to look at her and when you did eventually give in it was quick glances at her. I'm not stupid, I do notice things." He sneered at me.

            "Malfoy for the last time there is nothing going on between us!" I growled at him angrily.

            "There is and when I expose it to the school everyone will notice it and you'll be in so much trouble and she might get kicked out."

            "Is this all because I wouldn't give you higher grades? Because if it is it's just petty and if it isn't then you need to get a life." I said drily then Brooke came walking through the door.

            "Hey Sir have you seen… what are you doing here?" She asked Malfoy when she saw him.

            "Hey look Sir it's the love of your life!" He jeered and Brooke completely flipped on him.

            "Draco Malfoy you are a swine! You need to let this crap go for crying out loud!" She shouted at him and stomped over to him and he took a shaky footstep backwards. "There is nothing going on between us and if you want to spread some shit around that we are together then I will tell true stories about your families ok?" She barked at him.

            "Fine!" He snapped back and Brooke nodded and turned to me, just as she was about to say something Draco muttered under his breath. "Stupid cow." Brooke growled at him and he looked up at her scared just as she punched him in the face knocking him to the floor.

            "Don't you dare call me a stupid cow!" She shouted at him and tried to take another swing at him so I held her back and she struggled against me trying to kick and kill him.

            "Wait until my Father hears about this!" He shouted at her and stood up shakily and wiped his bloody nose on the back of his sleeve.

            "Screw your Father! Why won't you take matters into your own hands?" She shouted at him still trying to hit him.

            "At least I have a Father!" He shouted at her then immediately regretted it. I was shocked at what he shouted at her and my grip slackened so she took the moment to jump forwards and repeatedly punch him everywhere.

            "Don’t you dare! Say anything about my Father!" She shouted at him and I struggled to hold her back as she fixed her glare on him with murderous eyes. When I held her in a lock I shooed Malfoy into my classroom and pushed her down into a chair.

            "Stay here and calm down." I barked at her before going to Malfoy in the classroom who was sitting on a chair and was holding his nose.

            "Did you see how she attacked me?" He shouted at me angrily.

            "How did you think she would react? You insulted her Father and she was very close to him. How would you like it if someone close to you died hmm?" I asked him and waved my wand and the blood stopped pouring and his face cleared of any traces of blood.

            "I didn't think she'd go all loco on me." He grumbled and rubbed his nose, at least that wasn't broken.

            "Well you should learn to think before you speak." I said simply and he grumbled under his breath. "Look you can go now." I said in a bored tone.

            "Don't mention this to anyone." He growled at me before leaving the room and slamming the door behind him. As soon as he left Brooke opened the office door and walked over to me.

            "I hate him! I absolutely hate him! Why did he have to bring my Father into this the stupid git?" She growled.

            "He is a pain but he's a good student." I said and she gave me a flat look. "He actually is a good student when he's not being a git." I said. "What were you doing back here anyway?" I realised she had just come back but never had time to explain why she did between shouting at Malfoy and beating him up.

            "Oh I dropped my note pad." She said and waved the book in her hand at me. "See you sir." She said and headed out of the room and I couldn't help but watch her leave to join the Weasley boy who was standing at the top of the stairs beaming at her. Stupid git. Ah well back to making Dumbledore's potion then.

___________________________________________________________________________________

i hope you emjoyed it i know it was slow i dont even remember what ive written so if its bad please tell me but i hope you liked that i put a different persons point of view in. please vote and comment and who else has gone back to school this week? i did today and i hate it ah well eight months left then no more school for me! haha byee =) xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.7K 1.8K 18
It's Allie six year at Hogwarts with Fred and George Weasley her two best friends. What crazy things will happen with the Tri-wizard tournment going...
74.1K 2.1K 37
The Weasley twins were known as Hogwarts greatest pranksters, aside from the Marauders until they suddenly had some competition.
10K 161 25
(Book 1 in Emily Cooper series) Emily Grace Cooper is a Muggle-born witch and best friends with the Weasley twins and Lee Jordan since they met on t...
907 65 30
(This story is kinda like a harry potter and george weasley fanfic put together idrk) Draco Malfoy's twin sister, Liliana, gets re-sorted into Gryffi...