Thug Lovin'

By beyatch_

Onika Maraj was a good girl. Stayed in church, prayed every night, is getting her college degrees, and is hap... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•52•
•53•
•54•
•55•
••
•56•
•••
New Book Alert

•12•

1.8K 114 9
By beyatch_

Nicki's POV

     "Um, I'm Meek's girlfriend." I told her. She scoffed. "I'ma tell you now to help you out. It's not gonna last." She said. "Who are you?" I asked. "Don't worry about that."

     "Once again, I want to know who you are to talk to me like I'm a child." I said. She rolled her eyes. "Honey, do everyone in the world a favor and shut up." She said, trying to push past me and get in the house.

     I stopped her, turned around and looked to see who she was talking to because it sure won't me. "Excuse me, um, who are you talking to?" I asked. "Bitch, don't try it. You gon' get ya little ass beat." She said.

     I scoffed. I was fed up with the way she was treating me and I was about to beat her ass. "Hoe, I could fuck you up with one hand then fuck you up again with other and leave without one scratch on me." I said.

Meek's POV

     I pulled up to the driveway and saw an unfamiliar car. I got out and walked up to the door to see Nicki face to face with Fah. I ran my hands over my face. "Fah, what are you doing here?" I asked. She turned around. "Hey, Meeky." She said. I caught a look at Nicki's face. She looked pissed. I shook my head. "Look, is he back?" I asked.

     "Yeah, my mom is dropping him off later. I came to give you his stuff though." She said. "Oh, and what did I tell you about having your little hoes around my son?" She asked sternly. I breathed out hard, knowing Nicki would have something to say about it. "Son?" Nicki asked. "It wasn't gonna last anyway honey." Fah said to her. I shook my head. "Nicki, go in the house." I told her.

     "I got the right to defend myself when somebody calls me a hoe!" She argued. "Go in the house." I repeated. She went upstairs and Fah walked in the house. "Look, Nicki ain't no hoe, first of all. You think I'm that irresponsible to have half dressed women around my son?" I asked. She shrugged.

     "I never know." She said. "Well you should. Give me his stuff and get the hell out of my house Fahima." I said. She rolled her eyes and went to the car to get his stuff. She came back, gave me his stuff, then left. I sighed and closed the door. Na came downstairs. "Who was that?"

     "Fahima." I said. She rolled her eyes. "I don't know what you ever saw in her." She said. I went upstairs to Nicki and I saw her sitting on the bed. "You have a son?" She asked as I walked in, not making eye contact with me. "Nicki, I was going to tell you." I said truthfully. "When? When did you think it was convenient to tell me that you had a child, Meek?" She asked. I sat beside her and put my arm around her.

     She still didn't look up at me. "I don't know. When the time came around I guess." I said. "Then you had the nerve to send me upstairs when she called me a hoe?!" She asked. I sighed. "Nicki, you can't let Fah get to you. She does shit like that all the time. Trust me, you ain't a hoe. I don't treat women like that." I said.

     "Meeky?" She asked. "Don't worry 'bout that. She was try'na make you jealous." She looked up at me for the first time since I'd gotten back. "You promise I'm not a hit and quit?" She asked. "Nicki, I know you not gon' let me hit until we married. Why would I go that far just to fuck?" I asked. She thought about it and shrugged. "Men be thirsty." She said. "But if I catch you slipping, I'ma be smashing windows and cutting brake lines." She said.

     I laughed. I leaned down and pecked her lips. "You a lil thug, you know that?" I asked. "No, but let me tell you something." She said. "What?" I asked, sitting her on my lap. "You looked real sexy when you was telling me to go upstairs." She said. I scoffed. "I look sexy every time I move, to you." I said. She rolled her eyes. I smacked her ass, hard. "Ow!" She said. "Stop rolling them damn eyes then." I said. "Fine." She said.

     She pecked my lips. "When is your son coming over?" She asked. I shrugged. "Her mom is bringing him over. But I don't know when." I told her. She put her face in my chest. "Why you acting like a baby for?" He asked. "'Cause I am your baby." She said. "That was corny as shit but I'ma let you be great."

Nicki's POV

I felt Meek start rubbing on my butt. I put my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. "Meek, what you think about a legal business?" I asked. He looked down. "A what?"

"A legal business." I repeated. "How you make selling legal?" He asked. "I got a college degree in business. When I finish law school, you could open a few businesses and sell as a side job." I said. "Businesses like what?" He asked. "I don't know." I said. "Look, we'll think about that when you graduate. Right now, let me imagine how you look without any clothes on." He said.

     "I swear you a freaking pedophile." I said. He laughed and squeezed my ass. I bit my lip to suppress my moan that was threatening to come out. He kissed my neck and lightly bit it while straddled him. I heard a knock on the door. I pushed him away as Na came in. "Fah's mom is here you two freaks." She said. She closed the door and I blushed hard.

     "I'ma go get him." He said. I nodded. "Okay, I'm going in the kitchen, I'm hungry." I said. We both walked out of the room and down the steps. Then we went our separate ways. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a soda while Meek got his child. I sighed. I was thinking about how his child would react to me. He'd hate me. Maybe not though. I did really good with children and they seemed to always like me back, so what was I worrying about?

     I heard little footsteps coming into the kitchen. "Daddy, can I get ice cream?!" He yelled. He reached the kitchen and stopped. "Who are you." He asked. I noticed how much he looked exactly like Rihmeek. He was so cute. I didn't know if Meek wanted me to introduce myself as his girlfriend or...

     "That's daddy's girlfriend." He said. I smiled at him. "I don't want her to be." He said, pouting at me. I frowned. "Why not Pap?" He asked. "Because Fah should be!" He said. I walked up to him and crouched down to his height. "How about that ice cream?" I asked. I pushed his side with my acrylics and he laughed.

     "I still want my ice cream, but I'm not making any promises." He said. I laughed and he walked pass me. I walked to Meek. "How old is he?" I asked. "Only 5." He said. "He'll warm up to you." He said. I smiled as he pulled me closer by my waist. I wrapped my arms around him and closed my eyes. "I got school tomorrow Meek." He said.

     "Why you telling me?" He asked. "Because you like to pop up." I said. He chuckled. "Nah, not tomorrow. I got business back to back." He said. We walked into the TV room with me still hugging him and sat down. I ended up straddling him as he sat down. "Dad!" His son yelled from upstairs. He sighed and got up. I walked behind him up the stairs and i to a room that I'd never noticed before.

     It was blue and it had Rihmeek in big bold letters over a bed in there. I guessed it was his sons room and his name was Rihmeek. He was on the bed with a tv remote and ice cream in his hand. "The tv isn't turning on." He said. Meek left for a second, I don't know what for, and I'm left in the room with his son.

     "What's your name?" He asked me. "Onika, but everybody calls me Nicki." I said. He waved me over to his bed and I walked over there and sat down. "I don't like you that much, but since my daddy does, I have to. So don't think you're my mom." He said. "Oh, no honey. I'm not your mom. I'd never want to take her place, okay?" I said. "Okay."

Meek came back with some batteries and put them in the remote. We stayed in his room for a second, then Meek and I left. I went into his room behind him. "What he say to you?" He asked me. "I don't think I'm gonna tell you." I said. "Why not?"

"Because what was said was between me and him." I said. "Just tell me what Papi said." I shook my head. "Nope." He smacked his teeth. "Aight, what time is it?" He asked. I took my phone out of my back pocket and checked it. "Its 7:56. I'ma leave in a second." I said.

     He waved me over to his bed and I straddled him. "When you coming back?" He asked. I laughed. "When I feel like it. Why you always want me to be around you?" I asked. "Gotta keep you safe. Niggas selling and shit, if somebody come after me, they gone come for you first." He said. I nodded my head back. "So you just wanna be a stalker instead of calling me and asking?" I asked.

     "That's the good thing about it. I get to see you and I know where you are. Instead of just knowing where you are." He said. I pecked his lips and he kissed my forehead. "Now get your little cute thuggin' ass outta my house." He said smiling. I laughed and pecked his lips again. I got off of him and walked out of his room with him behind me.

     I got downstairs and he walked me to my car. "See what I'm talking about? You still following me around." I said. He laughed. "Right now I'm just being a gentleman smart ass." He said. "Add that to the list of things you call me with cute and thuggin." I told him. He closed my door after I got in the car. I rolled my window down. "Goodbye Meek." I said. He smiled. "Goodbye Onika." He said. I drive off and made my way home.

     When I got home, I opened my door to the biggest mess I'd ever seen. "What the hell?" I said to myself. I walked in. "Thembi! Candi!" I yelled. I went upstairs to Thembi's room, but nobody was in there. So I went to Candi's." Her door was locked. I reached over the frame of the door for the spare key and unlocked it.

     "Oh my God! CANDI!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 6.9K 20
Richard Ríos, astro do futebol do Palmeiras, tem uma noite de paixão com uma mulher misteriosa, sem saber que ela é a nova fisioterapeuta do time. Se...
154K 6.6K 45
Maria Eduarda adolescente de 17 anos , adora uma festa, curte muito, morava com os pais que precisaram se mudar, com isso ela tá de mudança pro Morro...
4.2M 304K 74
Sua própria família a despreza. Seu pai lhe trata com indiferença, suas irmãs lhe humilham. Helle Diana, uma jovem de dezenove anos e praticamente ma...
1.3M 79.3K 78
De um lado temos Gabriella, filha do renomado técnico do São Paulo, Dorival Júnior. A especialidade da garota com toda certeza é chamar atenção por o...