I'm Undercover as a Nerd!

By Ahmetria

***BOOK IS ON A TEMPORARY PAUSE!!*** (Bad case of writers block😕) "I Dare you , Shoot me!" They say annoying... More

A Day As Samantha Thorn
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
update
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Opps
Chapter 43

Chapter 40

1.8K 55 10
By Ahmetria

Alex P.O.V.

I ran up to Sammy and shook her slightly while repeating her name. She passed out and lost a ton of blood. She was trying to be way to strong. "Sam! Wake up! Sebastian call somebody!" I sat her head on my lap as Amy's unconscious self sprung up from the floor.

"What happen? Where's SAM!?" She said as she rubbed her head and tried to get up. A few curse words slipped past her lips. "She passed out. Wait I hear sirens!" I looked through the crack of the door and saw red and blue lights, Amy slowly rushed over to us and held Sam's arm. We weren't experts or geniuses at this kind of thing but I think your supposed to put pressure on the wound to keep it from bleeding so heavily.

I turned my head as she held her arm firmly. Her white tank was drenched in a dark red color. The smell of everyone's blood started to fill the huge room, making me feel nauseous. Paramedics came bursting through the doors. They saw how empty it was and stopped. Looking around, they gazed at all of the un-moving people lying on the floor.

They split up and went to different people. Hunter bumped his head pretty hard so he was still unconscious. I'm still surprised Amy had woken up so suddenly. She was staring down at Sam with tears in her eyes. I rubbed her shoulder. Realization hadn't really set in yet, so I'm out of tears until I finally know what's going on.

Rachel and the others had been taken away, so it was just us four. Sebastian came and sat down next to me and rubbed Sam's head. I had checked her pulse. It was there, but lightly faint. A paramedic quietly kneeled next to Amy and gave us sad looks. "You all have to come to the hospital to be checked out for injuries and give statements about what happened tonight. The police will do the questioning or whatever but for now, we have to take her away." He nodded towards Sam.

Another guy walked up. Their shirts were stained with blood. I shook my head, afraid to let her go. "Come on, before it's too late." He said easing Amy's hands away. I looked over to Sebastian and he nodded. Amy was slowly standing up. I instantly let Sam go. She does need help quickly, but the thought of losing her was trapped in my head.

They whisked her away and I sighed. We stood in silence until the guy came back and told us to come to the hospital. He insisted that we ride in the ambulance but we refused. Sebastian drove Hunter's rented car. We rode quietly, afraid to talk about about the day we had.

We arrived at the hospital, and got out. The back of my head was sore from fainting. Amy was ahead of us and speed walking awkwardly. She told us the whole back side of her body was hurting and she couldn't think straight. Now that I notice, when we were back in the car she slurred and stuttered a lot when I asked how they were feeling. We all took a hard fall to the ground. Except Sebastian, who was staring off into space. He was probably still traumatized by shooting that security officer.

We entered the Hospital and walked up to Amy, who was at the receptions desk. She wobbled over to a group of chairs I held her arm as she walked slowly. I then sat down on her right, while Sebastian sat on my right. A few minutes later a doctor came in and told us we would need our own rooms to be checked out. Amy didn't look so good so she took her straight away. I laid my head on Sebs shoulder and Sighed.

"Do you think everything would be okay?" I asked as I looked up at him. He looked down at me and gave me a sad look, "I don't know Ally. All we can do is hope and think positive." I nodded and closed my eyes, letting the darkness takeover me.

Sebastian's P.O.V.

I looked down at Alex, she looked so peaceful sleeping. I heard heels clicking, followed by someone clearing their throat. "I'm here to escort your both to your rooms." She said smiling politely. I nodded and thought if I should wake her up. I stood up and shook off the thought as I picked her up bridal style and carried her towards the lady. Her nametag read, 'Mary'.

"Right this way, I'll show you her room first." I nodded again and followed her. I couldn't help but watch Alex as she snuggled into me. Once we reached her room, I laid her onto her bed and pulled the covers up her small body. "Is she your girlfriend?" Mary asked as we left her room. "Yes." I said without hesitation as I closed the door behind me. "So if I asked her she'll say the same thing?" She was being flirty and way to nosey. "Probably not, but I don't care." I snapped. She nodded and her smile dropped.

"This will be your room, a doctor would be back any second, so make yourself comfortable Mr......?" She said gesturing for me so finish. "Sebastian." I Said as I sat on the bed. She Smiled and clicked her heel. "Well Sebastian, I'll be on the other side of the hall in my office. So feel free to yell my name if you need any help. I mean Any... help." She twirled a strand of her hair and batted her eyes. EW what is she like 30? "How old are you?" I unexpectedly voiced my thought.

It must've caught her off guard as well, because she looked slightly shocked. "Oh, Umm I'm 22, why?" I laid back on the bed as I took off my suit jacket and shoes. She sent me googly eyes and I sighed. "Because you look older than your age, maybe it's all of the makeup caked up on your face. There is such a thing as a LIMIT. But hey I mean you don't look a day over 40!" I looked at her in her eyes and she smiled. "Thanks! Wait was that an insult?" I nodded and she shrugged. "I'm used to them, anyways," she walked towards me and put her manicured hand on my chest. "I should go, but here's my number. I'll be across the hall. She leaned forward to kiss my cheek but I shoved her away.

She doesn't care if I have a girlfriend or not. Thot. "Ooo, violent?" She bit her lip and I scoffed. "Can you get out?" I said as I glared at her. There is no telling who all she has been touching all day. How did she get this job? She winked and left the room. I rested my head on my pillow and closed my eyes. Images of me shooting the security guard instantly rushed into my head. Does that make me a murderer? What if the bullet didn't hit him? It could've hit Alex, Hunter Amy Sam? Or Me. Maybe I'm thinking too hard. Then again I could go to jail. Was it even Self-defense?

Amy P.O.V.

I was lying down on the uncomfortable bed waiting for a doctor. On Que, a tall brown guy walked in. He looked good to be a doctor, but he wasn't on my mind I was thinking about Sam and my aching backside.

"Good evening Ms. Wilson. My name is Marvel and I'll be your doctor for tonight. Anything hurting?" I nodded and raised up. He asked where and started inspecting me. "Tell me about how you got your injury." He said as he checked my heartbeat.

"Umm well, tonight was our homecoming and it was very interesting....shooting and stabbing was well involved. It would be a bit fuzzy to hear, all those dead people that came in.... came from the same place. But, uh well I was helping my friend who was in a tight spot and close to meeting death, so I was thrown down to the ground. I hit my head and all but I don't know what happen after. My whole backside hurts because I fell kind of hard." I hesitated.

He seemed interested in what I was saying. "Wait so everybody came from the same homecoming dance?" I winces as he poked my back in several spots. "Yes." "Well I'm sure I'll hear more about this tonight so I won't pester you, but I can tell your in a lot of pain, so I'll prescribe you some pain pills- oh, does your head hurts as well?" He asked as I winced when my head hit the pillow.

"Yes it hurts worse than anything else." I raised back up and he inspected it. "You might have a small concussion." He said as few other things but my head was way to woozy to understand. I just nodded and he patted my shoulder and left the room.  "Rest Ms. Wilson."

I closed my eyes as the door clicked and my thoughts drifted to my friends as darkness took over me.

Marcus (Sam dad) P.O.V.

I was on the couch watching a movie with my wife. I've been on edge all night. This isn't a time to be at home chilling. I felt like something terrible has happened. So, I tried to call Sam. It went straight to voicemail. I tried her friends and they were the same. My gut was not feeling well about this.

"Hey baby have you heard from Sam?" I said as I sat up. "Not since she left, hmmm that's strange." She sat up as well and I called chief. "Hey chief sorry to bother you but by chance have you heard from the kids?" Maybe I'm being paranoid, before he could speak I continued to talk.

"Though, tonight they were supposed to be revealing the man who was threatening but we have agents snooping around the school so if anything happened I would know right?" I said as my rambling came to an end. I was about to keep talking but he cut me off.

"Well you beat me to it because I was just about to call you. Apparently there was a fight between Sam and the guy, uh ask the kids took part in it.  One died. Hunter hadn't woken up yet and, uhh well Marcus. Sam's been shot. I'm on way to the hospital now."

I hunt up after he told me what hospital it was. I stood frozen with my wife staring at me worriedly. "Hunky what's wrong? Is it Sam? " She said as she slipped on her sneakers. I pulled on mines and grabbed my car keys.

"Marcus what is it!" She yelled as she grabbed her jacket. "Sam's been shot." Tears welled up in her eyes as she gasped. "Marlon!" She shouted as she went to his room. He was locked up in there because he wanted to go with Sam. But he graduated two years ago.

I got in the car and waited for my wife to hurry. I honked the horn and they both came rushing out. Marlon looked pissed mixed with sadness. They both got into the car and I sped off. Normally when someone is in a hurry there will be traffic. And yes there was traffic. I swerved and maneuvered around many trucks and cars as I made my way to the hospital.

"Oh Samantha." My wife sighed as she whined. I put my hand on her leg and kept driving after her hand rested on top of mines.

Marlon P.O.V.

I sat in the backseat trying my best not to cry. That's my little sister man, my only sister. I can't bare to lose her. Second time In one week!? To think about it, the rest of them could be just as injured as she is or worse. We pulled up and my dad failed to park right. We hopped out and headed towards the receptionist.

"Oh my, Thunder!?" She giggled and wailed as she stood up. " I see my sister please?" I asked as I stepped back. The desk was blocking us but she didn't let that fail her from trying to hug me. "What's her name?" She said as she noticed my red face. "Samantha Thorne ." My mom cut in glaring at the lady.

"Room 163, Umm can I get a picture or autograph? " I nodded and she pulled her shirt down at the ends. I grabbed my mom's hand and we left the woman standing there.

"160..... 161.... 162 ah! 163." I stood frozen outside the doorway as they entered the room. My mom instantly bursted into tears and my dad had his hand over his chest. I slowly entered and saw her condition.

Her dress was replaced with a hospital gown. Her hair was in a birds nest above her head and he had a thick bandage on her left shoulder. Her dress was folded in the corner on a chair along with her tank top. Her tank was no longer white it was crimson red. She had cords hooked up to her all over her body.

The heart monitor was beeping slowly. I was standing on the side of the bed, holding her fragile hand. I kneeled to the floor and kissed it. Neither of us said a word. My mom was on the other side of the bed doing the same but in a chair instead.

The doctor came in and closed the door silently. "Hello, I'm doctor Marvel. Umm I can see your wondering what happened and why. I've been hearing quite a bit about it and I've gotten the full story just not from her point of view. Anyways Umm I'm not going to beat around the bush with this. But uh, she might not make it. She lost a lot of blood and by the looks of it. She was shot quite a few minutes before they reached her. But we would keep an eye out on her. She's hanging on by a thread." He said as he looked in all of our eyes.

I fell to the floor and cried. I cried hard. I've never dried this much. This is my only sibling and the person I tell everything to! She beats up everybody for me! I can't lose her man! My mom was wailing and bawling her eyes out. Dad on the other hand was being strong.

Sam please pull through.

Justin P.O.V.

(When Hunter and Sebastian kicked him out)

I stood up from the ground as Hunter's car drove away. I picked up the tissues that he threw at me and put them up to my nose. He hit me pretty badly so my face was starting to swell already.

I was gonna go home and just chill for the night. I could go to the dance because it's only two blocks from here, but I've been beat up and my nose is bleeding. So I walked to a gas station, it took about 20 minutes to get there. I walked in and bought a tiny bag of ice and some snacks for my walk. I went back outside and got on the road as I walked back home. I should call a cab but I don't have enough money for a cab fee.

I stopped at Wendy's and went inside. "Are you okay hun? Looks like that ice bag isn't doing any help." The middle aged woman said as I reached the counter. My nose was no longer bleeding. "Fine and can I get a whopper combo with a sprite?" I paid her and sat on the counter. "Do you mind?" She said as she pointed to the counter. I shook my head and waited.

"Here." She said after 5 minutes. I went to a both and ate my food thinking of Alex. I owe her tons of apologies. I've been trying to change my ways but I'm not quite there and I don't take rejection to well yet. I got up after about 30 minutes of silence and thinking. I deserved what they did to me. That's somebody they look after. I get that.

After I started to walk home again I checked my social media. A girl named Rebecca uploaded a video of the dance. It looked like she was hiding the fact that she war recording. I looked closely and it looked like Samantha was standings a few feet from a tall familiar looking guy pointing a gun at him.

Wait what !?

She didn't have on the dress she had on, on her snapchat. Just a tank and shorts. The man snatched a girl from the crowd and put a gun to her head.  That girl was my ex, Rachael. He started counting down and the phone shifted so saw his face perfectly. Mr. Kingston? Samantha tried to shoot her gun but it only clicked. The gun Mr. Kingston had rang and he let Rachael fall to the floor. Everyone screamed.

Omg! What the hell is going on!?

They were talking and she threw her large gun to his face. I watched the video while I walked home. After it was done, I stood frozen. I had so many questions. Though, seeing people get shot wasn't something you'd like to see. Everyone was covering themselves throughout the video... I feel horrible, I just kinds hope Samantha is okay, we didn't get along but that doesn't mean I actually want her to die. She was a life saver if I do say so myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 7.7K 31
Courtney Smith was a regular little girl. But when a mystery man comes and kills her parents in front of her when she was 5 years old. She learns abo...
208K 9K 68
The Nerd. Natalie Watson. Straight A student,plain girl,quiet,reserved. She lives her life one day at a time,with a loving mother, a far away best fr...
2.5M 112K 50
❝ A sniper doesn't always need a partner, they just need someone to give the signal. ❞ Going solo gave you a lot to ponder on, especially given a mis...
62.2K 2K 26
*WARNIO!! This is my second book I wrote on Wattpad. THERE will be mistakes!* Read at yo own dang risk! "Who is she?" "Can you get me her number?" "...