Regina's First Time

By xx93402

AU where there's no magic. Emma and Regina are two seniors at a highschool in a little town in Maine called S... More

Senior Year
Debate Club
The Party (Part 1)
The Party (Part 2)
New Friend
Broken Or Not So
A Place To Call Home
Emma And Regina
Date
Christmas
Love
Together

The Kiss

370 21 3
By xx93402

Chapter 6: The Kiss

The bell rang marking the end of the school day for that particular Monday, the students inside the chemistry lab made sounds of relief and while they picked up their things they started talking and weren't able to hear what ever the poor teacher was trying to say.

Regina Mills said goodbye to her table partner and walked out of the door. Outside she saw Emma Swan with her friends (Emilie, Ruby and Mary Margaret), she decided to approach them. "Hey" she said with a shy smile.

Emma's friends faked a small smile back and Emma smiled genuinely. "Hey" the blonde replied.

"Are you free for the afternoon?" Regina asked her, a bit tense because of Emma's friends' killing eyes pointed at her.

"Yeah well, there's debate club so free free as in completely free I'm not, but you aren't either so we can spend our free-less afternoon together as we usually do?"

Regina smiled at the girl's answer and nodded. "Good, I'll see you in some minutes at the door?"

"Sure"

Regina walked away and heard how Emma's friends walked to get closer to Emma and started talking. She avoided listening to the conversation and simply went to her locker where her own friends were waiting for her. She sighed in relief. "Thank God you guys are here" she said and hugged Graham tightly.

"Woah, what's up princess?" he asked laughing and hugging her back.

"Emma's friends are so annoying, they hate me because they have this idea that I'm, we are 'breaking their friendship' by spending some time with Emma" she stepped back and opened her locker to get out the things she needed.

"Well, talk to her" Rose said. "You have some time alone today at lunch, right?"

"Yes, I will" Regina closed her locker loudly and started walking, her friends followed. "I just don't understand what's the point on wanting her to be sticked to them like a... sticker" she said angrily. "It annoys me so much, I mean, Emma is allowed to have more friends if that is what she wants and that doesn't mean that she's going to stop loving her older friends!"

"That's true, but don't worry Gina, it'll be ok, they have to get used to it sooner or later because school year has still a lot to go and at least I pretend to keep being friends with Emma" Rose told her when they reached the school's main door.

"Anyway, this is us here. Have fun on debate club while we do our history homework" Graham said.

"Sure, have a good time, I'll call you later"

Graham and Rose got out and climbed down the couple steps that lead them to the street. Regina waited some minutes until she saw Emma getting near.

"Hey" she said and then looked at the brunette with more care. "Regina, why are you just carrying a small bag?"

"Oh" Regina gasped. "I forgot to tell you, sort of lied because I was scared of your friends. There's no debate club today but Graham and Rose are busy and I really don't want to go home because I could use two hours without my mother's presence so I was going to ask you if you didn't mind staying with me and just talk or something"

Emma blushed lightly and smiled. "Sure, sounds like a good idea. Granny's?"

"Yes"

They walked together the few meters to the diner in silence, grabbed a table, ordered and stared at each other's eyes.

"So... your friends" Regina started. "I suppose it's them who you had plans with on Saturday morning?"

"Yeah it went good" Emma smiled. "Sorry really sorry for what happened back there on the chemistry classroom. Ugh I hate having friends that are girls" she said. "Don't get me wrong, I love them and I love you and Rose but my friends are sometimes a headache. I can't be with anyone else, I can't make new friends, can't speak. So annoying that they want me to be all the time stuck to them"

"I could see that"

"Yeah that's why I love so much being with you three. You couldn't care less, you smile and laugh and are amazing friends and you also let each other do what ever freely" Emma said. "I suck at friendships"

"No you don't"
...
They ate happily and talked about many random things: School, food, movie and music tastes and things of that kind. When they were done Regina suggested to go to a small park she knew near the area, they went back to the school to get out everything they would need for the day as they intended to go home directly after being at the park. They then got to the park and sat on the soft green grass.

"Emma, who are the Swans?" Regina asked. "I had never heard of anyone in Storybrooke with that last name until I met you, and that's much to say because well, my mother is the mayor"

Emma sighed. "I have no idea"

"What?"

"I'm an orphan, foster child... what ever you want to call it" Emma said.

"Oh... Emma I'm so sorry, I had no idea" Regina said in what was almost a whisper.

"It's ok. I'm ok with it. Here's what I think: If someone didn't want me as their child it was not me who caused it, it was that maybe my mother was alone and too young, or she didn't want any children at all. I don't know for sure. I know I was found on the side of a road covered in a white blanket that had Emma written on it and with a note that begged for my good care, signed by a Miss. Swan" Emma smiled sadly. "I was years and years inside the foster care system until I ran away from my temporary family about 3 years ago. I lived on the streets some days, walking to get out of Boston until I found myself in this town and was picked up by the Blanchards who decided to sort of adopt me, more like home me and stuff. They're not my parents but they're the closest thing I can have from a family and now I live in a place I can call home. Your mom did a lot of paperwork with Maine's government and foster system and she helped me and made me legal and stuff letting me keep my last name that is the only thing that still defines me as myself. MM is sort of my older sister but she's more my best friend whom I have the luck to live with. I had never been better in my life, really"

"So you knew my mother?"

"No, the Blanchards did everything. She probably doesn't even remember but i'l quite grateful. Tell me about yourself" Emma said.

"I was born the mayor's daughter, my mother has been head of this town for twenty years now, before she was no one but my father's wife, and before she was just the miller's daughter, there used to be a miller in Storybrooke. My father didn't work a full time job, he was a business man that had some companies in Boston. He died of a poorly treated pneumonia when I was 5, I loved him more than anything and so I still grieve his death. His death is one of the two worst events of my life, the other one I'd rather not talk about but probably you already know" Regina rubbed her eyes and continued. "My mother has always pretended to be someone much more important than she really is, Cora Mills should have been born a queen in the middle ages. She thinks the world works like that and she's really hard. She wants me to become mayor after her, she thinks it's like the throne of a kingdom, something that has to pass on generation by generation in a same family. It doesn't work like that and I have no intention of becoming mayor of this town or of any place at all"

"What is it you want to do?" Emma asked.

"I don't know. Something that has to do with arts of literature maybe. I love anything that makes you feel something, I think feelings are very important in life" she replied.

They talked more things about life, but much lighter topics, eventually Regina asked Emma if she could rest her head on her lap. She did and soon fell asleep. There, peacefully breathing she looked even more beautiful than when she was awake, it seemed as if all the worries in life disappeared immediately from her fare face, Emma was completely hypnotized scanning every single millimetre of her love's face. She looked at the brunette's lips and saw the small scar on the upper right side, she wondered what had happened to her. Regina's chest rose and fell rythmically while Emma kept staring at the full pink lips.

Soon she couldn't hold her desire anymore and placing her long blonde hair behind her ears she bent her back to the front until she was only a few centimeters away from Regina's face, she closed her eyes, contained her breath and shyly closed the small distance, pressing their lips together in a soft kiss. When she pulled back she remained with her eyes closed some seconds feeling her heart thump so hard it could come out of her chest, she also felt the quick movement of Regina's head sliding off her legs.

Regina gasped and sat up. "Emma"

And then it hit her, she opened her eyes widely realising her enormous mistake and stood up grabbing her back pack with her right hand.

"Emma, what was that?" she heard Regina ask in astonishment, but her head was spinning.

Emma didn't turn back, she started walking away as quickly as she could, feeling her face red and hot.

"Emma, please, don't you dare walk away from me!" Regina shouted, standing up and trying to follow the blonde, but without ever reaching her as she was already too far.

There was left Regina Mills, standing alone in the middle of the park, with her heart completely tight and her lips full with the taste of her very first kiss.

Her first kiss with Emma.

Her first kiss with a woman.

Her first kiss ever since Daniel's death.

Her first kiss with someone that wasn't him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

659K 89.9K 58
El amor puede llegar de manera impredecible... Para aquel Omega que por mucho tiempo creyó que lo había encontrado, vendrá en su demandante e impone...
88.8K 9.7K 15
Tras la victoria de Max en los X-Games Bradley se encarga de ser el chico de las toallas del equipo de patinaje de Max, ambos se ven forzados a iner...
536K 72.9K 44
Una sola noche. Dos mujeres lesbianas. ¿Un embarazo? ¡Imposible!
324K 22K 94
Todas las personas se cansan. Junior lo sabía y aun así continuó lastimando a quien estaba seguro que era el amor de su vida.