Run Bitches! |UFCxWWE| {2016}...

Par -thornsamongroses

Voted for: 🌟Best Original Character🌟 🌟Best Wrestlemania Moment🌟 🌟Highest Rank in Fanfiction: #247🌟 (I'M... Plus

Run Bitches
1: First Impression is a must
2: My Shield
3: One Eventful Night
4: 20 Questions
5: A Big Surprise
6
7
8
9
10: Transition
11
12
Wow
13
14: People Change and Bitches Become Stronger
Self Advertising Moment
15: Welcome Home
16
Wait
17
Woah...
Wait!
18
Demographics
19
Top Active Readers
20
Read This
21
22
24: Double Duty
Best Readers
25: Weigh-ins
26: Killer v Pitbull
27: It's just the start
28
29
Very Important
30: Tate v Jade
31: Cupcake
32: Relationship Destroyed
33
34: Filler
35: Jimmy Kimmel Live
36: Oh look, new people
37: Conan O' Brien
38: Meeting the Family!
39: Training with the ninjas
40: Face Off
41: Hell Week
42: Rowdy v Killer
43: Needing the enemies help
44: RAW
45
46
47: Nice day
48: Awwh
49: FOX
50: Hurts like Hell
51: A family always have your back
52: Burning Money (P1)
52: Burning Money (P2)
53
54
55
56: Preacher vs Killer
57
58: Ready to make History
59: Wrestlemania
60: History Match
61: Start the Party
62
63: Article
64
Q&A
65
Hello Bitches!
Part 2

23: Broken but not Destroyed

3.5K 144 12
Par -thornsamongroses

I flip the tire over and bent down then flip it over again. "Jade, stop it. Stop it now." Ronda's voice boomed and echoed to the walls of the wide vacant gym. "No" I answered breathless and stood up straight. I walked to the treadmill and grab the jumping ropes I hang on the handles.

I reached for it but she grab them and toss it to her shoulders. "We need to talk. You need to talk." she said and handed me a water. "I can talk, I'm talking now."

"To me, woman to woman." she said and I nodded. I walk to the bench lift and lay down. I positioned myself underneath and start to lift the weights up but Ronda took them and place them on the floor. I stared at her face while she had her arms crossed.

"Get dress, Shayna, you, and I will be having a talk."

---

I mix the coffee in front of me and lay my back on the chair. "It's been 2 months, your face off with Pitbull will be tomorrow. Phil can't contact you, along with Dana and the others. Your own dad can't even contact you, but you know I know where to find you. You want your peace, we went here in Ireland." Ronda explained and I fixed my hood.

After the night Rollins told me that, I was wrecked for 3 days. Until the news hit and the internet was broken when there are pictures of Randy and her PA. TMZ saw them first until they were spotted everywhere. Until a week later, he admitted.

When the news asked about us, he simply stated "No comment."

Could you believe that?! That shithead even has confidence to say it on public.

So, the day after that, at 3 am I booked a flight to Ireland and left with no contact whatsoever. I bought a penthouse and it has been 2 months. The fight was out of my mind, I didn't even know the face off will be tomorrow. "Dana is freaking out, he is losing his mind. We've been searching for you from Cali, England, Oklahoma, Chicago and we went to our last stop, Ireland" Shayna said and I snickered. "What if you never find me?"

"Then we'll leave you be." Ronda said and sip her coffee. "Cause that just means, you're weak." Shayna said and I looked at her. "That you can't take this. That your weakness is everyones weakness. And that means, Randy and Bethe win and you lost without even fighting" Ronda said and I look at her.

"I'm not weak." I said and glared at both of them. "Prove it, show it to the people. Keep your head held high, never let your crown fall. Never let someone sit on your throne." Shayna said and I nodded. "My crown fell months ago"

"Look okay-" Ronda said and scoot over closer to me and grab my cheeks. "-I'm looking at a slave. But in her eyes, it's obvious she is a fighter. If the crown falls, never get the crown back. Because you don't need a crown to show people how royal you are, fighters doesn't need crowns. They need a heart." she explained and I nodded, finally hitting some senses to me.

I would not let my enemies win, but if they do, I would put up a good fight first. For the first time ever since 2 months of my silence, the media stops buzzing about me. But many have mentioned me in twitter.

@AlphaJade life would never be the way you always want to be, but the road on life, the path you take, can change that either way. Stay strong and I'm hoping that your fight with @bethecorreia would continue because I bought the ticket to ufc just because of your fight.

I was really touched so I favourite the tweet and comment on a thumbs up emoticon, 3 hearts and wrote: Thank You. "See you're going to start on your accounts now." Ronda said and I shook my head while laughing, "It hasn't even been a minute."

"But still, I put up notifications on your tweet." Shayna said and I nodded in understandment. I log in to instagram and I was tagged in thousands of posts. I only like the edits and so...

"Let's get you patched up. You look like a mess. We'll fly first thing in the morning back to Florida so that Dana would calm down and his balls would stop being frozen." I laughed and they put their cash on the table and I fix my hoodie. We walk out the place, just on the groundfloor of the hotel and we went to the elevator. "You guys have a room?" I asked them. "Yeah, we booked one room."

"You shouldn't have"

"We might not see you here, besides, this hotel has full reservation. Don't want to sleep in motels"

---

After this afternoon, I went immediately to my penthouse and get my stuff. I get dressed in ripped jeans and sweatshirt. I grab my chucks and turn the lights off. I went to the elevator and press the ground floor. I pulled my hood up and when it opens, I step out and got my car keys from the valet.

I gave him my room number and handed him the keys. I waited for the valet to get it while texting him. "On my way, stay there." I tuck the phone back and then the valet gave me the keys. I grab them and drive off.

I drove to a bar. It's just a cheap bar and when I arrive, I park at the front of it and lock the car. I enter the bar and saw my drinking buddy Prince Devitt. Devitt is just someone I met on a gym somewhere and saw him. I offered help and he accepted.

"Hey boo." I greeted and hug him then kiss him on the cheeks. I sat down on his right and ordered drinks. We took a couple shots but we didn't drink heavy ones since we are going to drive. "So, Alpha, how's your day?"

"Ronda and Shayna showed up on the hotel's gym. I'm going to Florida now." I said and took another sip. "Can you?" Devitt asked and I nodded. "Of course, I need to." I answered and smiled. "Just never let your guard down." he said again and I nodded. "Got it. And besides, I need to go face to face with Bethe."

"If you're leaving, there's just a few things I want to do that I hope you don't mind." Devitt said and placed a hand on my thigh. "Only for one night." Then he leaned forward to whisper on my ear sending shivers down my spine. I know he's not drunk, and I know I can still think straight.

"Whatever it is, just make sure I enjoy it."

---

I woke up on top of the chest of Devitt and my legs tied around his. One thing you can describe about what happened last night was, wild. That's all. My phone rang on the nightstand so I reached it making me wake Devitt. I have my sweatshirt on so I just grab my pants on the headboard and slip off the bed. I sit down on the coach just across the room as Devitt put on his shirt. "We're leaving like in 15 minutes. The receptionist won't tell us your room. A good and bad thing. If you can make it, flight 7827. Or you can just catch up. But you need to be at the arena at 5 in the afternoon. Chop chop Jade." Shayna said and I panicked. I haven't even packed my bags.

"I'll just catch up, you can go first." I said and sandwhich my phone on my cheeks and shoulder. "How can we be assured that you're going?" Ronda asked skeptically and I look at him, he put on his pants and yawned. "I promise, I need to get my guards back up." I said and took my phone on my hand as I slip the shoes on my feet.

"Alpha, you're not in your penthouse are you?" Shayna asked. I stopped my tracks and shushed them "I am okay. What makes you think I'm not?" I chuckled nervously

"There is a guy groaning."

"Good morning Ms. Bantamweight champ." I glared and toss him a tropillow "Yep, you get wasted don't you?"

"15 minutes up. Time to go." I yelled and hang up. Devitt laughed while I throw him pillows. "I need to go. Shit, shit shit. I haven't packed up yet." I panicked and calmed down. "We'll help you pack, just calm down." Devitt said and I nodded. "It's an Eight hour flight, I'll arrive around 2 in the afternoon. I still have time."

"The flight took off."

"What time is the next flight?" I asked and took my keys and phone. "30 minutes from now."

"Well then let's go." I said and pulled them out. We drive to the hotel and I left them on my room while I took a shower. I got dressed in jeans, see through crop top and heels. He drove to the aiport while I check double check my things

"Toothbrush, passport, gloves, hand wraps-" I say while walking to the airport

"Lingerie check." Devitt teased and I rolled my eyes. I turn to him and he give me my bags. "So, yeah. I'm going now." I said as I sling the duffel bag on my shoulder. "No kiss?"

"Just a peck." I said and he nodded. Devitt open his arms wide open and I went to him. I secretely peck his lips and move to his bottom lip to nibble on it. I hug him like it was the last time and peck his lips once again. He let go and reminded me a few things but all lead to one, never letting my feelings get over me

UFC President, Dana White, in panic since one of the fighters on UFC 170 is claimed as 'no show' this female fighter is known as Alpha 'Killer' Jade. After 2 months of the alleged cheating of her known boyfriend, Randy Orton, a WWE Superstar with model, Kim Kessler. Alpha hasn't been contacted, seen, heard or been active on her social media accounts.

But just yesterday morning, Alpha responded to a fan with a simple 'thank you' after giving strong and encouraging words. She then liked thousands of fans edits and half of the things tagged to her on instagram and twitter

But still, she hasn't posted anything. But also, Dana tells "Show or No Show, the face off and fight would continue" the face off for the co-main eventers are later 4 pm at BB&T Center the same place where the UFC 170 would occur

I'm surprised that Dana hasn't fired me, after this latest article. I decided to take a tease and break my silence for a while. I took a picture outside the plane (Airplane Mode On) and posted it on instagram:

AlphaJade: 8 hours flight, as long as school hours. Difference? You can sleep all the way through a flight #FreshfromIreland #GoinghometomyhommiesatFlo #Thesecondhashtagislong #Plusthethird #NeverfearAlphaJadeshere

I posted it and turn the phone off for landing. I got one of my duffel bags and luggage above me and wheeled out. I step out the plane and soon after, I feel tiles hit the floor.

I waited for my other luggage so I took a picture of the airport. I turn my phone on and took a picture of the entrance

AlphaJade: Time check 3:08. What happens when the clock hits 4? #VampireDiaries time! #TeamDamon #NopeDamonismine #ElenacanhaveStefan

And just expected, the internet blew up once more. Reports were already made. I grab my other luggage and wheeled it out. I called a cab, making sure no one sees me. A guard help me put the bags on the back. "I'll pay you double if we reach BB&T at 4" I said to the driver and closed the door. "Deal" the ride there was quite fast. I scanned through the comments and fanpages.

Yes, I stalk my fans account. I saw another notification and comment then saw the name of Kim Kessler: Good to know you're back. Wouldn't want to miss this fight!

This bitch has some nerves doesn't she? I decided not to response. We arrive at the placee 3:56 and called a guard to place my bags on my dressing room. I fluff my hair as I was sprinting towards the middle. I wave at a few fellow fighters and saw that Dana is introducing Bethe now.

I tapped the producer in front of me and Dana looked at my side and had a look of relief when he saw me. "And now, is she a no show or show? Let's find out, introducing on the Blue corner, from England, The Killer, Alpha Jade!" I immediately wave at them and hug Dana. "No more talks, just glad to see you." I smiled and went back to Bethe.

Without wasting anytime, I get to her face and put my fist right under her chin. "Your dog left!"

"But atleast when I leave, I didn't go left, I'm always right. Unlike your face after UFC170 biatch" I said and then we step back. I held out Two middle fingers to her and yelled out more words until we were pushed back inside

Oh it's on.

---

An update! Now for a question: Would you care if I told you that I'm inlove with Aj Styles since September of 2015? 😍😍😍 No? 😢😢😢

Well for those who does, can you make us a one shot? Tag me and I'll make sure to repay you in anyways. Follow, votes or comment. Any stories. I would just really enjoy it my whole heart, besides, I updated. And longest chapter, over 2000 words. My powers can only make around 1000-1500 so please? Please?😭😭😭

Another one!✌

I would like to thank those 9k reads and 600 votes! You don't know how much that means to me. So thanks👊💜💜💜😘😘😘

I would also focus on Disowned and Disfigured which I now, you all guys will enjoy. Check it out and thanks!

(Really hoping for that one shot)
-Reaper

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

801 5 20
This is a love fan fiction for The Unstable Dean Ambrose lovers out there. There are a lot of them including me. So hope you enjoy this because it's...
14.2K 519 30
#1 in deanlee 6/15/19 #1 in ajambrose 6/18/19 -------------- Do you know what a mental breakdown is, well AJ Lee does. "I'm not crazy" she kept telli...
337K 4.2K 49
Megan Lopez a.k.a Ashley Rollins is a WWE Diva. She is making her return to the business after almost a year and a half of receiving injuries and get...
9.8K 1K 32
DON'T READ THE DESCRIPTION TO AVOID SPOILERS! PART ONE IS "REVERSING THE ROLES" Voted for: ⭐Best AJ Styles Fanfiction 2x ⭐Best Faction ⭐Most Underrat...