Loving His Beast » Brock Lesn...

Por sunangelxxi

**2017 DECEMBER AWARDS -WWE- BEST BROCK LESNAR FANFICTION** How can the most cruel and despicable create some... Más

Loving His Beast
1//Loving His Beast
2// Loving His Beast
3// Loving His Beast
4// Loving His Beast
5// Loving His Beast
7// Loving His Beast
8// Loving His Beast
9 // Loving His Beast
10 // Loving His Beast
11 // Loving His Beast
12 // Loving His Beast
13 // Loving His Beast
14 // Loving His Beast
15 // Loving His Beast
16 // Loving His Beast
17 // Loving His Beast
18 // Loving His Beast
19 // Loving His Beast
20 // Loving His Beast
21 // Loving His Beast
22 // Loving His Beast
23 // Loving His Beast
24 // Loving His Beast
25// Loving His Beast
26// Loving His Beast
27// Loving His Beast
28// Loving His Beast
A/N : You Loyal
29// Loving His Beast
30// Loving His Beast
31// Loving His Beast
32// Loving His Beast
33// Loving His Beast
34// Loving His Beast
35// Loving His Beast
Loving His Beast's Photo Album
A/N:My Ships❤
A/N : Lose to Win

6// Loving His Beast

5.6K 134 9
Por sunangelxxi

Chapter Six | Workout & Pickup lines with Brock

"Get out, Randall!" I exclaimed as I groaned.

"How did you know it was me?" He asked.

"I could hear you are laughing from the other side of the door, now leave," I said, pointing to the door with my head in the pillow.

"No, you need to go train with Brock," Randy said.

"What, why?" I asked.

"He said something about working out and training, but all I know is he's downstairs waiting in your workout room," Randy said.

I ran into the closet and put on my black sneakers, print sweatshirt, and Adidas leggings.

I ran back downstairs and to the gym where he was.

"Hey, Brock," I said.

"Good, now that you are here, I want to see what you do, " He said.

"You mean like a workout," I said.

He nods.

I started with a simple workout, but it turned into an extreme one when Brock started making slick comments about my workout routine.

"I don't even understand why I'm doing this! Why am I training so hard? "I asked as I started to become more frustrated, and it was pointless.

"I need to see what your weakness & strength are." He said.

"I could have just told you," I said.

"I already know from just seeing some of your matches," he said.

I threw the water bottle at his head without looking at him.

"I know already your weakness and strength just from watching your matches," I said, mocking him.

"Shut up; who trained you? "He asked.

"Triple H, Hulk Hogan, Randy Orton, Lita, and a few others, " I replied.

"Impressive, but you still need more training, so run three laps, " He said.

"Excuse me? " I asked.

"Three laps now," He repeated.

"Well, are you going to run them with me, workout buddy," I asked.

"Workout buddy?" he asked.

"Yup," I said.

"Fine, but only because I don't want you to get distracted," he said.

"I have been distracted, " I said.

"By what? " he said.

"You," I said, smirking.

"You sound like a guy and terrible pick line," he said.

"So, do you got a better one? "I asked.

"I'm Brock Lesnar," he said.

I laughed. Was that his pickup line?

"Please tell me you don't use that for real? " I said, laughing.

"Fine, how about this one, Did you sit in a pile of sugar? Cause you have a pretty sweet ass." He said.

"How many pick-up lines do you have? " I asked.

"Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I smile," He replied.

"Wait, I got one, I don't have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?" I said, laughing.

"Do you have a map? I'm getting lost in your eyes." He said.

"I was feeling a little off today, but you turned me on," I said, walking a little closer to him.

"Have you been to the doctor lately? Cause I think you're lacking some Vitamin Me." He said, wrapping his arm around my waist.

I smiled.

"You look so familiar... didn't we take a class together? I could've sworn we had chemistry." I said.

"For a moment, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I am very much alive, and heaven has been brought to me." He said, making me blush and look down, but he lifts my chin and stares at me before saying, " You're so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line." He smashed his lips onto mine.

"Oh my God, you guys are so cute," Brie yelled, causing me to pull away from Brock.

"You two are so fucking corny and cheesy that I think I left my heart at the door," Randy said.

"Stop being a hater, and I think we ruined their moment, so let's go, randy, " Brie said, walking out of the training room.

"What? No...Fine," he said, walking out.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"We should get back to training," he said, walking away.

"Brock? " I said.

"I just forgot I had something to do, so I gotta go," he said, leaving.

What the fuck? Is he going to pretend that we didn't kiss? Why must men be complicated? 

I walked upstairs and decided to take a shower. I closed my eyes and let the warm water hit me. All I could think about was him kissing me.

After about 15 minutes in the shower, I get out and walk into my room, and my phone goes off.

I read one of the messages that pop up on my phone.

Lunch right now with the girls we're at Jiffy's, so get the fuck out that damn house and meet us and also we're riding together tonight for a smackdown, and oh brie told me what happened ~NiniBear

I put my phone down and walk into my closet to pick out what I will be wearing today. After five minutes of looking, I finally decide on a white long sleeve top, gold earrings and bracelet, ripped skinny jeans, and tan ankle boots.

I grabbed my keys to a Mercedes Benz G-class SUV, and it's matte black. I started driving to the restaurant where I would meet Nicole and the girls. It's not that far, so I make it there in like, ten minutes.

I got out of my car after I parked and went into the restaurant where I spot Nikki and walk towards the table filled with a couple of girls I don't know.

"Hy, Trinity," I said from behind her.

A girl with red hair looked at me and rolled her eyes while the others just smiled at me.

"Oh my god, you're here," Trinity said, pulling me into a hug.

"Yes," I said.

"Why? If you don't mind me asking, " A girl who I recognize as summer, or was it something like a season.

"Because I was invited here," I said with an attitude.

"Okay, I guess we have to introduce you again," Brie said.

"Guys, this is my sister, Danica," Nikki said, pulling me into a seat beside her.

"Back to what we were talking about,  Paige, as you were saying, " brie said.

" I've never been on an actual date," Paige said. "Paige hasn't ever been on a date, and why is that?"I ask.

"Her attitude, duh, "Chloe said.

"My attitude is based on how you treat me, and I'm so fucking sensitive and I don't give a single shit at the same time, so fuck you man but don't leave me also I have been told I'm crazy, "Paige said.

"I always said your craziness would keep people from you," Trinity said.

I grabbed the fork and started eating from Nicols's plate. "What about you, miss? I love everybody?" Nicole asked.

"I love everybody. Some I love to be around, some I love to avoid, and others I would love to punch in the face." I answered with a smile.

"So the other day, Miss Danica revealed on a radio station that she has a big crush on Brock Lesnar," Natalya said.

"What?" Eva Marie asked.

"How can you like him," Jojo asked.

"I tried going after him, but he has too many walls up, so good luck with that, " Summer said.

"Sometimes people put up walls, not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to break them down," I said.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

42.2K 1.4K 19
You pull out that cash, I tell you how I want it I took a chance aint paid a dime for it One roll of the dice, you were by my side I'm just a lucky g...
116K 2.5K 39
WON BEST BROCK LESNAR FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017 What if I never even see you cuz we're both on a stage. Don't tell me listen t...
287K 2.1K 42
Imagine a guy who joins the WWE and gets the opportunity to do it with some of the hottest women in sports entertainment? Well for the next 42 chapte...
63.9K 1.9K 27
***WON BEST BROCK LESNAR FAN FICTION JUNE 2017*** Kate Dawson's life was picture perfect. She had a good job, an amazing fiancé, and a beautiful baby...