In Between (A Mindless Behavi...

By terynadkins

More

Chapter 1: I Met Him
Chapter 2: Our First "Date"
Chapter 3: First "date" #2
Chapter 4: A Typical Day
Chapter 5: Meeting The Others
Chapter 6: The Tragedy
Chapter 7: Another
Chapter 8: The Surprise
Chapter 9: Market Broiler
Chapter 10: Bipolar much?
Chapter 11: The Break-Up
Chapter 12: The Cheater
Chapter 13: With Him
Chapter 14: He Found Out
Chapter 15: Planning The Party
Chapter 16: The Beach
Chapter 17: The Beach Prt II
Chapter 18: Your What?!
Chapter 19: Happy Birthday?
Chapter 20: The Big Move
Chapter 21: Oh No!
Chapter 22: Why Her?
Chapter 23: So What's the Plan?
Chapter 24: Once A Cheater Always A Cheater
Chapter 25: Larissa Nichole August
Chapter 26: Spending Time With The Boo
Chapter 27: A Day Out With Dad!... And Mom
Chapter 29: The Wedding

Chapter 28: Your What?!

391 7 3
By terynadkins

(Chresanto's P.O.V.)

I have to talk to Nicole today and tell her that me and Ray are gonna work it out. I know she's going to be upset, I just hope that this doesn't ruin anything going on with us. It'll break my heart.

Me: Babe. What are you doing today?

Nicole: I don't know why? 

Me: I was just asking. I was gonna see if you wanted to do something later.

Nicole: Umm sure. Do you wanna take Rissa or what?

Me: I wanted it to be me and you..

Nicole: Okay, I'll ask Teuanna if she'll- 

Me: - I already did, she said yeah.

Nicole: Oh so you just knew I was gonna say yes huh?

Me: Well I was kind of hoping.

Nicole: *Smiles* I love you baby.

Me: I love you too babe. But I gotta go I'll be back later okay? *Kisses her* 

Nicole: *Kisses back* Okay Chris.

Me: Bye Bye Larissa! Daddy will see his little princess later *Kisses her head*

Nicole: When are we going to leave tonight?

Me: I don't know just be ready okay?

Nicole: Casual or formal?

Me: Casual.

Nicole: Okay.

I drive to the mall and park way in the back away from everyone and call Ray.

*** Phone Convo ***

Me: Aye where are you?

Ray: I just got here. Where are you at?

Me: I'm way in the back by Friday's

Ray: What car are you in? 

Me: Nicole's blue Camaro.

Ray: Oh Alright I see you here I come.

Me: Alright bye.

***Convo Over***

Ray pulls on the side of me and get out of his car and gets in mine.

Ray: Yo what's up?

Me: Nothing much just dealing with my family. Nicole was mad at me last night because she could tell that I was in deep thought and didn't tell her what was wrong with me. And we promised each other we wouldn't lie to each other so she said I have till today to tell her.

Ray: Damn I just got out here. We have to tell her today?

Me: No I just said that because I have other days to tell her without her flipping out on me.

Ray: Damn I guess. But how are we gonna tell her that were chill now?

Me: I don't know but I know she's going to be hella mad. I had her friend Teuanna watch Larissa tonight because I know she going to cuss me and you out. 

Ray: She might even beat me up to be honest.

Me: Yeah... She gets mad easily now. But she doesn't do it with Larissa. I don't get it. She's always crying but she manages to stay calm. I don't get her sometimes but she's the love of my life and nothings gonna change that.

Ray: .... Oh.

Me: Oh yeah let me set some ground rules.

Ray: Okay.

Me: I swear to GOD on heaven and Earth if you do something to hurt my family, someone will either be In jail or with Jesus. If you ever put your hands on Nicole or any other women out her I will make sure you never do it again. Try to pull some slick shit with Damunique and Breaunna. Man I swear don't worry about ever talking to your "Bro" ever again. Touch my daughter you will get fucked up. Mess with anybody I know you'll wish you hadn't. Don't fuck with me Rayan. This is not a game this is real life, and if you don't believe anything I just said now, try some shit and I'll make you a believer.

Ray: Damn bro you violent as hell now.

Me: That's what happens when you have a family that you want to protect. And you didn't answer to any of the shit I just told you.

Ray: Oh I won't do nothing trust me I don't want to die. And I'm trying to change my life around and forget everything that happened in the past and start my life over.

Me: Shit to do that you need a whole other name....

Ray: Aww bro that's fucked up. I've never even been to jail.

Me: Fuck with my family and like I said you either be in jail or with Jesus.

Ray: I'm not bro I swear. I'm done fucking my life up. When Damunique said that shit yesterday I was up thinking about all the shit I've done in life. And I don't want to fuck up anymore. I know this might sound corny and gay as hell but I want to follow in your foot steps you got a great fiancé, daughter, mother, and a bunch of people that support you and your decisions. I have nobody, mom died dad died, daughter died... Man I'm just done. I can't go through anymore shit I need to straighten my shit up and grow up.

Me: Yeah that's true bro.. I know that you've lost a lot of people in your life but you can't let that determine all of your decisions in life because there's way more in life to look forward to. Like starting a family with the right SINGLE women that's not crazy.

Ray: Yeah I know.. That's why I want to change my life up.. But thanks for understanding and allowing me to have another chance and straighten things up.

Me: Your welcome bro. It was kind of easy with me but I'm not saying that it's gonna be that easy with Nicole. You know how she is.

Ray: Yeah I know hopefully she'll understand.

(Damunique's P.O.V.)

*Bawled up in a corner rocking back and forth, with a knife crying* I can't believe he really left me! I'm going to fucking kill him! He made the worst mistake of his life! He can kiss my ass! He doesn't ever have to worry about Damunique McClendon again. *Cuts 9 cuts into her arm*

(Nicole's P.O.V.)

I haven't talked to Roc all day.. I wonder if he's okay.. I'm gonna call him.

***Phone Convo***

Roc: *Picks up* Aha yo bro chill! Hello?

Me: Hey babe..

Roc: Hey baby what's up? Are you and Rissa okay?

Me: Yeah we're fine. I was just wondering what you were doing, cause I haven't talked to you all day and it's getting late.

Roc: I'm sorry I haven't called baby. I've been busy getting ready for tonight. 

Me: Oh okay I was just about to ask you if we were still going out tonight. But you already answered my question.

Roc: Yep. And I have a surprise for you....

Me: Really? What is it? Is it something I'll like? *Smiles*

Roc: It depends on how you take it. But um I gotta go I'll see you later okay baby?

Me: Okay Roc... I love you.

Roc: I love you too baby girl.

Me: Alright bye.

Roc: Bye babe.

***Convo Over***

Teuanna: So when is he coming?

Me: I don't know he said he has a surprise for me.

Teuanna: What surprise?

Me: I don't know he didn't tell and when I asked if I would like it he said it depends on how I take it.

Teuanna: EH don't trip you know Roc's not going to do anything that's gonna put you in jeopardy so don't sweat it. Everything's gonna be fine. Now go home and get dressed. 

Me: I don't want to leave my baby though :( this is the first time that I'm not going to be with her..

Teuanna:  Nicole its okay. You need a break she's going to be fine I will kick a niggas ass or get my ass kicked before I let anything happen to Larissa, trust.

Me: It's not even that I think something's going to happen to her. She's my baby girl and I've never been-

Teuanna: Nicole get the hell out of my house now.

Me: Fine. Bye Rissa mommy loves you. I'll see you tomorrow baby girl. *Gives her a kiss*

I get home, do my daily hygiene routine, and get dressed.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=114563497

(Nicole's Outfit)

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=114563822

(Roc's Outfit)

(Roc's P.O.V.)

Me: Hey baby. *Kisses her*

Nicole: Hey babe are you ready?

Me: Yeah are you ready?

Nicole: Yes

Me: Oh...

Nicole: What?

Me: Oh nothing?

Nicole: Stop lying.

Me: Well I just.. well your outfit.

Nicole: What about it?

Me: Is busted as fuck!

Nicole: *Get sad and starts to cry*

Me: Babe! I'm kidding. You look beautiful as always. You know I would never say anything like that to you. You know how to dress and your gorgeous. *Kisses her*

Nicole: I'm gonna fuck you up *Laughs* Lets go.

Me: Aha okay.

We get in the car and drive to Chequer's Seafood and Steak.

Nicole: Damn baby's trying to spend all of his money tonight huh?

Me: Aha no it's not possible for me to spend all of my money at a restaurant.

Nicole: Okay babe. But why did you want to go on this date all of a sudden?

Me: Because. I told you I had a surprise for you.

Nicole: Oh yeah.. Okay.

We go into the restaurant and Nicole see's all of the stuff I bought her laid out on the table.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=114597646

Me: Do you like it?

Nicole: Yes!! I love it all! And I love you so much Roc!

Me: *Motions Ray to come in* I love you too babe. But I hope after this you'll still love me...

Nicole: *Mood changes* What are you talking about Roc?

Ray: Hey Nicole *Walking up*

Nicole: Roc what the hell is he doing here? *Gets scared and comes close to me*

Me: Nicole calm down. Everything is going to be okay. You know that if something was wrong he would not be here right now. Trust me baby I won't let anything or anyone hurt you.

Ray: He's right Nicole I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to apologize for all of the wrong I have done to or caused you. I'm trying to go my separate ways from my old life and grow up. I don't want do be the same person I was a few months ago. I want to have a life and a family like you and Roc do. And love someone the way that you love Roc and the way he loves you. You guys are the prime example of what I want to grow up to be. May sound gay but it's true. I will never hurt you again Nicole. I promise. You just have to trust and believe in me. Do you accept my apology?

Nicole: Yeah . I do.

Me & Ray: What?!

Nicole: I accept your apology, I can see in your eyes that you sincere about what your saying and I'm going to give you another chance to prove your self to me. Everybody deserves another chance to prove themselves either right or wrong. So here's your chance. And you better do right, because after this your not getting another one. I know how to forgive most definitely, but I can't forget.

Ray: Thank you so much Nicole. Can I have a hug

Nicole: *Hugs* At first she was scared but calmed down.

Me: Well that went better than expected

Nicole: What you expected me to go off or something?  You know im a forgiving person. How many times have I forgiven you Roc?

Me: You have a point.

Ray: Well im ready to eat sooo.

Me: Alright lets eat.

We sit down at the table and talk a little bit, and eat while Ray explains to Nicole what Damunique was going to do when they got back from the tour and tell hers everything.

Nicole: Wow... So they were planning on taking my baby from me?

Ray: Yeah, I didn't know I promise. I didn't find out until yesterday when I got to the house and heard her on the phone with Breaunna.

Nicole: I'm ready to go... I want to get Larissa from Teuanna's house now.. I don't trust anyone with her right now, because what if they are still planning on doing something.

Me: Yeah we can get her after I pay the bill. Okay?

Nicole: Alright. And Ray did you buy a place out here yet?

Ray: No I was gonna stay in a hotel out here for tonight and get my place tomorrow.

Nicole: You can stay out our place FOR TONIGHT UNTIL TOMORROW, when you get your place. I'm not saying that you can stay for forever. I don't want anyone living with us. I mean we have a  big house but that's for when company comes over not for other people to stay in-

Ray: Okay Nicole, I get it *laughs* Thanks. I'll stay FOR TONIGHT.

Nicole: Good. Nice doing business with you

We all laugh, I pay the bill and then we go to Teuanna's house.

Teuanna: *Opens the door* What are you guys doing here I thought you were coming tomorrow. AND WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING HERE?!

Me: Calm down Teuanna everything's cool with him now.. 

Teuanna: Oh hell no! Not with me. I'm not fucking around. I don't trust him

Ray: What did I ever do to you?

Teuanna: Fucked with my family. That's what you did.

Ray: Well I'm sorry for that.

Teuanna: Yeah whatever.

Me: Alright Nicole did you get her?

Nicole: Yeah be quiet she's sleeping.

Me: Okay bye Teuanna. We're about to go home.

Teuanna: He's coming with y'all?! Hell no! Nicole call me tomorrow first thing in the morning.

Me: Okay Teuanna damn shut up *Laughing my ass off* Your crazy as hell. I'll have her call you tomorrow.

Teuanna: Mmhmm...

We leave and go to the house and Larissa wakes up so we all sit in the living room.

Me: Hi baby girl!  *tickles*

Larissa: *Giggles*

Me: Do you miss you daddy? Yeah I know mommy hasn't been taking care of you huh? Daddy knows.

Nicole: Don't ever Chresanto. I will kick you in your junk say some more stupid shit like that.

Me: Okay babe, I guess you don't want no more kids huh?

Nicole: Whatever.

Ray: She's beautiful *Says out of nowhere*

Nicole: *Smiles with sympathy* Thanks Ray.

Me: Wanna hold her?

Ray: Can I?

Me: Yeah here. *Hands him Larissa and her burp rag*

Ray: *Looking at Larissa* I wish I had picked the right person to decide to get pregnant. This could be me right now.

Me: Man don't beat yourself up. Not everything goes right the first time. Sometime you have to try over and over again before you get it right. I was just lucky enough to get it right on the first try.

Nicole: *Smiles and kisses me* I love you baby.

Me: I love you too babe.

Ray: Yeah I hope I find someone and follow and you guy's footsteps.

Me: Yeah that's a good choice.

Nicole: Well I'm going to sleep with my puppy aha have sleep putting Larissa to sleep babe. Come on Romelo. Thanks for all of the gifts babe. And Goodnight Ray sleep tight.

Me: Your welcome baby.

Ray: Thanks Nicole Goodnight.

Nicole goes upstairs and I out Larissa to sleep and get Ray situated in the green room.

Me: Alright bro night.

Ray: Goodnight bro.

I go to my room and see Nicole sleeping with Romelo (The dog) kiss her on the head, get changed and go to sleep.

(Ray's P.O.V.)

I need to get my life together. Holding that baby just changed my whole view on life. I'm done being a dumbass. It's a whole new Rayan Lopez in this world. NO longer the crazy, hitting, following the bad road in life. For now on, I'm going to church and following in Gods steps.

Finally updated guys! I'm sorry it took a whole six months..... I kinda forgot about the story until just recently. But I'm back at it. Hope you guys like it. Comment what you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 227 19
Y/N is living a hard and tough life! Your Catholic, and can't do ANYTHING a regular teenage girl wants to do, It's all because of your religion. Ever...
173K 2.7K 50
7.9K 25 24
A love story about Mindless Behavior.