A Story That Can't Be Forgott...

Por deathiseminent

A starving artist finds her way into finding the Reapers that soon become her friends. Bad relationships and... Mais

How it Began
Your Hell With Grell
The Pain That Will Be Caused By William T. Spears
Training With Ronald
Ah, The Saturday That Has Come
Training with Mr. Sutcliff and Mr. Spears
Your Journey With The Red Head
The Things You'll Have to Explain to Spears
Paperwork..., Oh God
Your Date With Mr. Knox
The New Chapter Of Your Life! (William)
The Hell Turn to Heaven (Grell)
Easter With the Reapers (General)
A Surprise to the End? (Ronald)
Heaven is Brighter Than What it Seems (Grell)
William, Oh William. You Changed! (William)
The Special Day (Ronald)
You Heart breaker Part One (Grell)
You Heart breaker Part Two (Grell)
You Heart breaker Part Three (Grell)
You Heart Breaker Part Four (Grell)
Confessions (William)
What Are We? (William)

You Heartbreaker Part Five (Grell)

128 3 0
Por deathiseminent

So. After extreme amounts of terror, Grell and I had now no clue on what we would be able to do. The soul was gone. Who can destroy a soul? Not even reapers can.

I didn't understand.

Grell and I stared at each other. Confused more than ever as to what we could possibly do. We couldn't do anything.

I looked over at Grell in the corner. He was slowly going insane as he kept muttering about this being 'another one'. It was quite odd to see. He ended up pull on his wig and rummaging through his bag like the soul would be in there. He was truly going insane.

"GRELL!" I exclaimed, "what are you doing?! The soul won't be in there. It is destroyed. A demon or some other..., thing...., must ha-" I paused. Grell looked at me, confused. I stood, realizing something. It had to be him.

I ran out the door.

I ran as fast as I could, hoping Grell could not follow.

Of course he could.

Damn you, Grell.

-Time Skip of awkward running and now..., action!-

"Lau!" I yelled, my voice booming through the corridors of the opium trade facility. I had found it just on a limb through Sebastian.

Heavy petting and talking was needed for that information.

Grell would have not been happy with it.
Mainly because he would of wanted to do that with Sebastian.

Anyways! We were in the horrid corridor and opium facility as I had yelled Lau's name.

Footsteps suddenly started to shout and slither into my ears. The sounds horrified me as they grew nearer...,

The sounds grew more.

Pit

Pat

Pit.

Out of the light came a man. A man with golden eyes, a tailcoat, and slicked back hair. His eyes gleamed in the staged spot light.

"We're on a stage?!" I thought.

Music started to play.

The man starts to tap dance. His shoes were clicking to every beat as the music got faster.

Cloth was slowly being wrapped around our legs. I turned around, looking for Grell before I knew, and all I saw was him wrapped in Chinese table cloth as men were holding him. He was not choking on the cloth, but he was quite uncomfortable. I stared into his green eyes and he was longing for me to save him.
But I couldn't.
I was already in the man with the golden eye's arms.
He moved me around as powdered opium was being puffed onto the stage, making more friction and the room impossible to breathe in.
I couldn't move.
The man slowly moved his face closer to mine; inching closer and closer to my face. I was in pure fear.
He closed his eyes, smile on his face, as he brought mine to his.
My face grew flush with embarrassment and anger and before I could retaliate, a red blur of a figure already took him down.
Grell.
Grell had ripped me out of the mans arms, and the dancers in the corner who wrapped Grell in the cloth were killed, and this man would be dead as well.
The man was on the floor, chuckling as he grabbed my leg and dragged me down.
"He is as strong as Sebastian!" I thought as I was on the ground again.
What would I do? I was unable to move for some reason. I was drowned in fear.
And then black. Nothing.

I woke up later. About four hours after the incident; dazed and confused while sitting in bed.
A pair of blue eyes were staring into mine as they were quite close to mine.
"No wonder the gay one likes you. You're actually quite pretty," the blonde haired, blue eyed, snotty, boy said.
I looked into his eyes and saw nothing but sadness as he stared into mine.

"Why don't you talk?" The boy asked.
I couldn't reply. I didn't really want to anyway. "You're quite boring. Well, maybe by talking you'll become less boring. Then you'll be useful," he stated and then took a breath, "I am Alois Trancy. I am a lord, and shall be treated as such by a peasant like you. And I command you to speak to me!"
Alois shouted.
Oh how I would love to mess with this kid. I shook my head 'no' and closed my eyes. He started to talk more about how I should listen to him. I just pouted.
He exclaimed, "TALK TO ME YOU BLOODY VEGETABLE!"
"Well I wouldn't of really been able to look at you if I was a vegetable. I'd assume I'd be a carrot, but who knows, I might be some maize as well," I said sarcastically. His face grew flush.
"THAT'S WHAT YOU SAY TO ME?!" He yelled.
"Yes. That is exactly what I said."
"AGGH!" He screamed as he was about to slap me; until someone grabbed his hand.
He turned around, shoving the hand off as he started yelling at him.
It was the man before in the same tailcoat.
My eyes widened in shock as I saw him calling Alois "master," and "highness."
This boy controlled this man?
It had to be Alois and the man who destroyed the soul. But how?
"Claude! Deal with her!" Alois commanded at..., Claude.
"Yes, your highness," he replied.
He walked up to me as he stroked my face and sat on a short stool next to the bed. I was annoyed, but my arms were numb and I could not move them.
"What is going on..., Claude?" I asked quietly. He chuckled as he replied,
"Why we are merely taking care of you."
"But why?" I asked again. I didn't understand this at all.
"We got into a..., 'misunderstanding' " he said which a smirk pulled onto his face.
"What is this 'misunderstanding' that you are talking about?! I was grabbed by you and then I was knocked out. I was looking for Mr.Lau, not you. So the 'misunderstanding' is with you. Not me." I said angrily. I was getting more and more annoyed with every second I looked at Claude's face.
"Doesn't a misunderstanding have to be mutual?" Claude said calmly.
"Not unless one person understands and the other is not on the same page."
"Then I guess that is it. But let me explain," Claude said in a lower voice. "I know why you were there. You weren't there to formally talk to Mr.Lau. You were there to speak with him and accuse him of the destruction of Mr.Dagny's soul," he first stated. "I am a demon under the contract of Alois Trancy. I know you are a reaper, and our kind do not get along well if you didn't know already. You clearly could not tell that I was a demon before, so something is special about you," Claude said. I looked at him and could slowly tell what he was about to say, but he was getting off track.
"Yes, I am. Now get to the point of what happened," I said to him.
"Don't be hasty. Now answer my question: are you a new reaper?" Claude asked.
"You answer my question in the beginning first. What is this misunderstanding?" I replied.
"Fine," he paused. "Mr.Lau knows about more than he lets on. And he asked a favor of the Trancy's to get into business with him and to do this deed. The Phantomhive's would never answer because they are considered 'the Queen's guard dog'. They would never let him. But the deed was to end Mr.Dagny's life completely. Rather than just him getting brutally murdered by Lau and his men, he wanted his life completely ruined. So he gave me a wonderful treat of a soul as his favor for me and for connection for the Trancy family. Mr.Dagny was not a kind man. He was a fool who wanted more than just a woman. He wanted to take over the opium trade by making Ran Mao fall in love with him and then later kill Mr. Lau and take it over for his own, and Lau would not have that happen, which is why he killed him."
"So Mr.Dagny should have not lived?" I asked, still thinking about the papers I would of had to sign.
"Most positive he shouldn't have prevailed to live another day." Claude said.
"Now why am I here?" I asked again.
"You see, we had no trouble with you. Alois Trancy was kind and realized you and the other one were no trouble to us. You were merely seeking the truth. So as long as you do not tell the Phantomhive's about this, we shall be out of your way. But we wanted to treat you first before you leave. What happened after you passed out was that the red head had fought hard and protected you. We ended up fighting it out and got on the same page before he passed out from the opium as well. And now you are here and the effects are wavering off."
"And now you are here and the effects are wavering off."

How cheeky.

I sat, dazed at the thought of this. Why would they be kind? I don't know.

I was confused and I started to talk to them more. I actually enjoyed their company.

It felt like hours as I was talking to Claude and Lord Trancy, but where was Grell?

"Where is my partner?" I asked aggressively. I realized that they were trying to distract me from something. Why?

"Oh! No need to worry now, ____. Your little friend is perfectly ok," Alois said, laughing.
I tried to get up from the bed but webs were cacooned around my arms, holding me down. I couldn't feel them until now.
"Let me see him. NOW!" I commanded.
"Hmm..., let me think. No!~" Alois said, laughing hysterically as he pranced around the room. "Let's make a deal: you get to see your little friend, but you only see him if you kill 'em first!" Alois said, barely able to keep himself up while laughing.
"How would I kill them?" I asked. I had a plan if he said what I wanted to hear.
"Well only with the thing that can kill them! Your own scythe."
Perfect.
"W-well, I g-guess I'll have to then." I said, making fake tears. Grell and I got along for this reason: we were great acting and lying our asses off. And I was currently doing so.
Claude ripped me out of the webs that were connected to the bed by grabbing my cocooned arms and pulled me up, ripping the webs violently. Alois chuckled as Claude held me.
He whispered in my ear,

"I know what you're doing. I'll help you out since it won't work without my help."

I looked at him as I felt confused. Was he actually defying his master? He couldn't. It is impossible.

Claude dragged me into the room where Grell was.

He was..., perfectly fine?

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS THIS?!" I said, jumping up and down, screaming at Alois and Claude making me seem like a fool.
Grell was sitting there, perfectly fine.
Except Grell was in a dress. A maid dress.

"Well, darling~ What do you think?" Grell said, bouncing around as he curled his hair. "Hmm?"

"G-Grell. I do not understand this...," I paused. "They made it seem like you were hurt!" I had yelled. Even though I knew he'd be ok, I was worried in what condition he'd be when I'd see him again.

"April Fool's?' Grell stated. I learned later that Alois had a fondess for Grell in that dress because he thought it was funny. So..., they wanted to pull a prank on me.

The problem was. Who killed Mr.C? Was it Lau? But he couldn't destroy souls, so who did destroy it?

I don't know. And I really don't care. I'm going to be staring at Grell in this maid dress for a while. Maybe even see it off. This was a horrific April Fool's prank to divert from the death that we were supposed to be finding.
I guess we'll never know.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

70.6K 2.6K 19
[COMPLETED] {BOOK 1} Why can't he love you instead of this stupid 'Bassy' you think to yourself... You loved him. You wanted to tell him. But you jus...
3.4K 112 29
**Currently on hiatus until inspiration hits me First story on wattpad ever that was written because I got bored but anyway; You died in your previ...
72.6K 1.6K 21
I see a lot of stories of where Grell has a sister, but I wonder what if they had a little brother. Brother stories seem to not be very popular these...
28.9K 978 13
After a mountain of grief, stress of being a noblewoman, and an argument with a long-term friend, you took a stroll to clear your head. Rain poured o...