Dirk X Reader (LEMON)

By DragonessZombii

You and Dirk are hangin' out on a normal Friday night. Xbox, Wii, and many many pizzas later, you two decide... More

Let's Change It Up a Bit
Halloween Chapter 2015
Rough Around the Edges Today
Evening Soak~
Invaded Privacy Alternate Ending
THANKS FOR 1K!!!
Important announcement

Invaded Privacy (Alternate Endings. PLEASE READ A/N!!)

6.5K 79 32
By DragonessZombii

A/n: this one is a little different. I was writing this and couldn't decide on an ending, so I will write out both and let you choose. One ending will be in this chapter, the other in the next. You will know when to either keep reading or skip to the next chapter. BOTH CHAPTERS WILL BE LEMONS!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dirk closed the door to his house, where ________ just left. He sat down in his chair in front of his computer and relaxed, heaving a sigh and relaxing a little. Hal gently pinged him through his shades, catching his attention.

'She's just as dandy as ever, isn't she?' Hal's red letters flashing in front his eyes, and Dirk responded.

'What do you mean, she's just as dandy as ever?'

'I'm being sincere Dirk. It was refreshing to see her again.'

'Agreed. I needed some humor today. I hope she gets home safe.' Dirk said, smiling to himself.

'I can check, if you'd like.' Hal pinged gently, and Dirk froze.

'What do you mean?'

'I can hack her webcam on her computer, it's on the far side of her room, but that's where she stays most of the time.' Hal pinged, and Dirk shook his head.

'No, that would be invading her privacy and just creepy.'

'Too bad, You want to see if she made it home.' Hal pinged once more, before bringing up her webcam.

Sure enough, moments later she walked in the door of her room, putting her bag down and throwing herself into the bed, sighing heavily.

'Okay Hal, she's home, now disconnect.' Dirk said, but Hal didn't, he kept rolling.

________ sat up from her bed, running her hand through her hair multiple times, and soon she was biting her nails, pacing, and visually showing most signs of nervous habits.

Dirk became a little concerned. Her behavior was fine moments ago, why is she acting like this?

She sighed again, pulling a book out her nightstand and setting it on her lap. It looked to be bound in black leather, and Dirk smiled slightly at her sense of sleek style. She grabbed a pen, beginning to write furiously in the book, and soon, she had finished and put it away.

'Hal, why haven't you disconnected.'

'Dirk, I want you to keep watching. This is important.'

'You've watched her before?!' Dirk said, incredulously, and Hal pinged back.

'Only a few times after she left here, but the outcome is all the same. Watch her. You will not regret it.' Hal pinged, and Dirk sighed, deciding to give in to what crazy plan Hal had concocted for him.

She sat around on her bed for a little while, seeming to squirm uncomfortably a good bit, until she finally laid back on her bed, knees bent, and legs slightly apart.

'What is she-' Dirk cut himself off when a low, gentle moan could be heard over her webcam. He waited a moment before he heard another, and could see her writhing on the bed.

'Hal...' Dirk pinged, and hal responded

'It gets better'

"Dirk...." He heard her say, and Dirk took his glasses off quickly, his cheeks and ears burning red.

"Hal, that's not funny. This is a fucked up joke..." Dirk said, rubbing his eyes, and Hal pinged loudly a few times to get Dirk to put the shades back on.

'This is no joke. This is live right now. Don't you want to see what happens?' Hal persuaded, and Dirk found himself in the trance again, watching her.

She had slid her jeans and underwear off, laying back down on the bed, her hand in between her thighs, and Dirk but his lip hard as he clenched the arms of his chair a little harder.

'She's moaning for you Dirk. How does that make you feel?' Hal pinged quietly, and Dirk responded aloud instead of pinging back.

"She's going to drive me crazy..." he mumbled breathily, his hand hesitating to make a grab for his glasses again, but he stops, deciding he needed more.

"Dirk...Oh Gog please..." you hear her throaty moan from the other side of the cam, and Hal pings you again.

'Crazy, huh? What are you going to do?'
~~~~~PLEASE SELECT AN OPTION~~~~~

-IF YOU WANT DIRK TO GO OVER TO HER HOUSE NOW, SKIP TO NEXT CHAPTER

-IF YOU WANT DIRK TO WAIT AND MAKE A GAME PLAN, KEEP READING.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dirk bit his lip hard, trying to maintain his composure at the sight of her unraveling before him. Until this point, he never had thought of her as a potential love interest, but watching her through his glasses not only stirred his loins, but also something else deep inside him.

'Hal, last chance. Disconnect.' Dirk pinged, and Hal took the challenge in stride, brushing it off as Dirk struggled to keep his hands on the armrests of his chair.

'You know you couldn't stop this if you wanted to, Dirk. My system can override any command you throw at me. But do you REALLY want me to disconnect Dirk, honestly?' Dirk bit his lip, knowing his obvious answer as her lips cried his name in the sexy mantra she was chanting.

'I need to have her...' Dirk pinged at Hal, breaking a little.

'I assume you need a plan. Go ahead and relieve yourself buddy, you'll have to wait until next go around for her.' Hal pinged back, and Dirk shut his eyes, finally letting go of the armrests.

"Dirk... Please... Just have me.." She moaned from the other side, and Dirk let out a throaty, audible growl at her words. His hands undid the button of his pants, then his fly, and before long he was stroking his length, bringing himself over the edge and climaxing as he watched her convulse as she released just moments after he did.

'Okay Hal... I'm sure you've got this worked out already. How do we handle the situation at hand?' Dirk pinged after cleaning up his mess, and she left her room to shower and clean herself up. Hal finally disconnected.

'The next time she comes over, tomorrow night, ask her to bring a movie. Make her forget about it and let her leave it behind, then, go to her house with the movie, catch her in the act, and then let her see how worked up you get over her. It'll all work out from there bud.'

'And you're sure she'll forget the movie?'

'Or when she comes over, you can recommend one to her, and then when she leaves without taking it, bring it over in the same fashion. Whichever seems better'

Dirk nodded, deciding he would go with the latter.

~~~~~~~~

The following day, she had come over again, wearing a shirt that seemed a little lower than normal, pants that were a little more form-fitting than normal... But she wasn't. You were nonstop checking her out they whole time she was there, being careful to not get caught.

"By the way, I really think you should see the movie, Avatar. It's really not as bad as I thought. Jake made such a huge deal out of it, so I finally decided to give it a try." Dirk said, washing up the dishes, and her radiant smile pierced through him when she looked up from drying the dishes.

"Sure. You have a copy?" She asked, and Dirk nodded.

"Yeah, you can just take it when you leave. He said, handing her another dish. She smiled as she grabbed it, working it over with her towel.

Time passed, and she soon left, forgetting the movie as Hal predicted she would. Dirk smirked, quickly grabbing the movie and grabbing a small box before walking over to her house.

He knocked, but let himself in, making a beeline for her room.

"Hey, ________, you forgot the movie-"

"Don't come in!!" She yelled from the other side of the door, but Dirk played the fool as he opened the door anyway, catching her right where she was yesterday.

"Don't look!!" She screeched, trying to cover herself, her face blushing a deep Crimson. After a moment of faking awe, Dirk smirked, tossing the movie by her TV.

"What do we have here? A naughty little miss ________ caught in the act..." Dirk said, walking over to her, his eyes half-lidded lustfully.

"Dirk I'm so so sor-"

"Now who were you thinking about that made you so hot and bothered like this? Is it Jake? Or Dave...?" He trailed off, peeling the sheet from her body slowly. "Or is it me?" He asked, nipping at her skin, eliciting a breathy 'yes!' from her lips. Dirk pulled the small box out of his back pocket, smirking as he held it up for her.

"I know... And you actually forgot these...because you are going to need them in a few seconds..." Dirk said, dipping down to kiss up her neck, slowly reaching her jaw, before pausing at her lips.

"Hal caught you yesterday, you know, and showed me everything..." Dirk whispered before pressing his lips to hers, and she moaned gently, nipping at his lip a little.

"Hal hacked my webcam?" She asked softly, and Dirk smirked pressing his lips to her neck once again before moaning breathily in her ear.

"I'm so glad he did..." Dirk trailed off slowly before returning his lips to hers once again, holding her body close to his as his hands went to his jeans again.

She caught Dirk off guard, flipping them while he was distracted and crawling on top of him, tracing her hand down his chest slowly and sending chills down Dirk's body.

"You know, if it were someone else, I'd be really, REALLY pissed off..." she said, straddling him and leaning on close to him. He stayed stock still, momentarily afraid he'd crossed the line.

She smirked and kissed him softly, feeling him relax and his arms encircle her. "I'm actually glad though...I've been meaning to tell you how I've felt for a long time now." She said, smiling and blushing. Dirk smirked, kissing her again, long and passionately this time.

"I would much rather you show me..." Dirk said, biting his lip softly, and she smirked. Dirk slowly sat up, focused on her entirely now, while she sat back and allowing him to move so she wouldn't bump him. He placed his hand on her back, stopping her from moving any further away, allowing him to kiss her softly and passionately once again.

He flipped them again, gently laying her on her bed so he could remove himself from his jeans and boxers. As she sat up, Dirk gently pulled her into his lap as he kissed her again and again. He deftly ripped open the box and then the small packet, rolling on the condom carefully. She bit his lip gently, causing him to buck under her a little.

"Eager, are we, Strider?" She hummed softly in his ear, and he smirked as he gripped her hips gently.

"I almost came running over last night for you...don't think I wouldn't have either..." he moaned gruffly as he began to grind his hips against hers, eliciting a moan from her soft pink lips.

"Dirk...don't tease me..." She moaned, biting her lip softly as Dirk smirked at her, rolling his hips against hers again. She trembled slightly above him, before she dug her nails into his back softly, making him buck against her again.

He had enough teasing, roughly gripping her hips and pushing into her, claiming her as his own at long last. He groaned at his sudden rush of pleasure, burying his face in her as she buried her own in his hair. He looked up at her as he slowly retracted himself, watching her expression carefully.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked softly, and she shook her head, biting her lip softly. Dirk tried a tentative thrust back into her, and she responded in kind with a pleasurable moan.

Then Dirk began to move, REALLY move, and the pleasure that was shared between the two wracked their bodies, pushing moans and groans of pleasure from their throats. Soft, passionate, kisses haphazardly littered their bodies as they began to lose themselves in one another, and soon, they were sending eachother over the edge, eventually collapsing into a heap of tired, pleased bodies.

Dirk chanced a glance over at his newfound lover, who's chest was rising and falling in short gasps of air. She was as beautiful as ever, her skin glistening with a gentle wet sheen against the hushed light of the afternoon sunset. Her hair cascaded around her head against the bed, framing her flushed face which held the lips he had been longing to kiss for what seemed like hours, but had only been mere seconds.

She looked back at him, his orange eyes shining brightest in the afternoon sun. His hair was a beautiful mess from running her hands through it. He too, panted, worn from their escapade. His body read of satisfaction, but his eyes read different emotions. They read of desire, lustful and heavy for her still, and she'd be lying if she said it didn't arouse her once more.

He leaned over to her, pressing his lips against her own as he pulled her close to him. She laid against him, tucking herself under him and sighing contentedly.

"So. Am I better than you ever imagined?" He asked her gently, and she flushed a deep crimson, remembering how she found herself in her current situation.

"Dirk, I don't think what I fantasized about was half of what you've done. You exceeded my expectations and more." She mumbled softly, and Dirk chuckled, kissing her neck.

"I'm glad then, because I want to love you like this everyday." He said, nuzzling into her neck and she shivered.

"You mean you want to-"

"Not just sex... No... I want to love you in every way possible..." He whispered softly, and his words against her neck made her already-erratic heartbeat soar. He spent the evening with her, holding her and sharing a long and heartfelt conversation with her. Soon, they fell asleep, tangled in one another, and dreaming of a dark, purple city.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 1.5K 11
A boy who has felt years of pain meets a girl who shows him unconditional love. Written over the course of five nights (and a secret sixth). I'm a s...
69K 1.3K 150
16+ can read this due to mature content, my first x reader so please go easy on me, I would also like to say if you have nothing nice to say then kee...
45.2K 1.1K 28
Hello. This is my first X Reader ever so be a bit easy on me alright. Anyway in this story, you become the center of attention for all the vampires a...
151K 2.1K 11
Some lovely lemons for the simps. Anything Security Breach ⓧ Reader! !!!DISCONTINUED!!! Massive cringe warning. Primarily targeted at the female audi...