Save Me (Minecraft Diaries Le...

By Chloe3256

(Y/N) was a mysterious girl sold to the Thieves Guild. She thought she was never going to get out but she did... More

Introduction (Info)
Chapter 1 - Thieves Guild
Chapter 2 - Travis
Chapter 3 - Levin
Chapter 4 - The Wedding (Part 1)
Chapter 5 - The Wedding (Part 2)
Chapter 7 - Garroth?
Chapter 8 - I Think I Should Leave...
Chapter 9 - I Will Protect You
Chapter 10 - Hyria
Chapter 11 - Could It Be That I Like Levin?
Chapter 12 - You Sure About That?
Chapter 13 - Someone Could Steal Her
Chapter 14 - Do Not Leave My Side
Chapter 15 - You Didn't Like The Hug?
Chapter 16 - You like me?
Chapter 17 - I Just Want To Ask a Few Questions
Chapter 18 - Run
Chapter 19 - First Memory
Chapter 20 - Someone's Watching
Chapter 21 - You're Mine
Chapter 22 - Do Not Trust Him
Chapter 23 - We're Engaged
Chapter 24 - Don't Lose Hope
Chapter 25 - The Dress
Chapter 26 - Who Did It?
Chapter 27 - What Old Friend?
Chapter 28 - Starting the Search
Chapter 29 - I Recognize Him
Chapter 30 - Childhood Friend
Chapter 31 - Escaping
SEQUEL IS OUT

Chapter 6 - Leaving Me With Levin

8.3K 225 285
By Chloe3256

(Y/N) POV

I woke up from Travis shaking me awake, he can be a real butt sometimes. I groan, "What do you want?"

"I have some news."

I let out a sigh and sit up in the bed, staring up at him. Right now in Phoenix Drop I feel fine leaving me hood off, it didn't seem like people really cared. "What is it?" I ask him witha frown on my face, 'Is it so important you had to wake me up?'

"I'm going to go to Pikiro village with Aphmau, I want you to stay here."

My eyes widen at him, "What?! No! I told you-"

"I want you to stay.. it could be dangerous for you. Don't worry, you have Levin and Malachi if you have any trouble. I am sure they would take some of their time to help you out."

My eyes go back to normal and I stare at him with a look of disappointment, "When are you leaving?"

"I actually have to go now, they are waiting for me." His eyes filled with forgiveness, making me sigh again.

I turn my face so I cant look at him and climb back into the bed. "Do whatever you want," I mumble into the bed sheets.

Travis did what I told him and he left. I heard his footsteps get quieter until they soon disappeared. 'I'll have Levin and Malachi to help me, huh.' I stare at the sky for a while and fall back to sleep, taking a short nap.

~

I woke up about a hour or two later and quickly took a short walk. I had no one to really talk to except for Levin, but he was busy. Being a lord doesn't give you much free time to do what you want. I sighed, walking down the path. My (h/c) hair was dancing with the wind behind me as I walked forwards.

"What are you sighing about," I heard a girl ask behind me. I swung around to look behind me. There was a girl with blue hair and sparkly light blue eyes.

"H-Hello" I stuttered, staring into her pretty blue eyes.

"Hi, you're (Y/N) aren't you? People have been talking about you."

"They have?"

"Yeah. They said that you were staying with Travis and Levin all day."

"Heh... well kind of," I lightly blushed but pushed it away and looked back at her, "Sorry I don't know your name..."

"Katelyn, I'm one of Aphmau's guards."

I give her a light smile, "It's nice to meet you Katelyn." I stood there awkwardly not knowing what to say next,"Well I'm going to go! Bye!"

I quickly turned around and started walking but Katelyn stopped me,"Wait," she said,"Malachi told me that Levin wanted to talk to you at the statue of Irene."

"Okay! I will head there then, thank you!" I give her a small wave and change my path to go to the Statue of Lady Irene.

Lady Irene has been one of the most interesting person I have ever heard about. All the stories that I remember being told me made me feel like I was a kid again. Why did I even cry at the statue? I only cry when I think about that one day in the past. 'The past should stay in the past. I should only think of the future at this point.'

I walked up the long hill to see the Levin sitting next to the statue of Lady Irene. I slightly smile and wave at him as I come closer. I sat next to him by the statue and stared at his beautiful ocean blue eyes.

He stared back into my (E/C) eyes and smiled back at me. If I could describe Levin in one word, I would call him 'Smiley'. It doesn't really matter what anyone says, it always seems like he's in a good mood, at least around me. "Hello (Y/N), sorry if I interrupted you by calling you up here."

"It's fine," I reply still staring at his sparkly blue eyes, "I was just taking a short walk anyway."

"Well that's good." He said breaking eye contact. He lightly scratched the back of his head and asked, "What is your past like?"

I froze at his question and quickly looked away do that he couldn't see my face,'Why would he ask that?!'

"S-Sorry, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to!" He stuttered with a worried look on his face.

I laughed lightly trying to make the mood better,"It's fine, I would rather not talk about it."

"I understand... would you like to hear my past?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544 21 9
(Oh, hey! Sorry but this story is canceled and will not be finished. Why? I've lost interest in watching Aphmau and this story all together. Sorry if...
108K 1.9K 48
This book is filled with lots of MCD ships! This book is very appropriate, not much steamy stuff going on in here. No original characters or people...
10K 116 17
You are a new freshman heading to Phoenix Drop High. You were home schooled for middle school and some of elementry. Which means this will be your fi...
415K 12K 93
"Hey Garroth! So, I was wondering if we could talk." "Sure, I have time right now." He waited for me to say something. "... in private." I said. "Oh...