Rise Of The Uncharted: Golden...

Por indiaherring

The Journey continues as Lara Croft and Nathan Drake work together as a dynamic duo. They are on their way to... Más

Chapter 1: Intense Training
Chapter 2: Nathan Returns
Chapter 3: The Golden Fleece
Chapter 4: Flashbacks
Chapter 5: Bad Things Can Happen
Chapter 6: The Journey Begins Once More
Chapter 7: Traveling Divided
Chapter 8: Spanish Paradise
Chapter 9: Flamenco Chase
Chapter 10: Italian Drama
Chapter 11: Love Gives A Purpose
Chapter 12: Forbidden Tomb
Chapter 13: Alone Once More
Chapter 14: Finally Reunited
Chapter 15: Escape Plan
Chapter 16: Conflict Troubles
Chapter 17: Gods Meeting
Chapter 18: Greece Showdown
Epilogue

Prologue

1.7K 28 4
Por indiaherring

Lara and Winston goes into the Croft Manor while it was daylight and the skies were gorgeous.

Winston: "This way, Miss Croft." Lara follows Winston and looks up at the beautiful shining chandeliers on the ceiling.

Lara: "This is beautiful! I never thought my father got a house this big before."

Winston: "Now, this is your house, Miss Croft."

Lara: "Amazing."

Winston: "Let me show you your room, Miss Croft."

Lara: "Please, call me Lara and did you say my room?"

Winston: "I absolutely said your room. Come with me." Lara follows Winston upstairs and they went to her room.

Winston: "You see? You have your own things. Clothing, electronics, etc. Everything is yours."

Lara: "Great."

Winston: "Let's go to your gymnasium. "

Lara: "What?! I have my very own gym?!"

Winston: "Of course you do. Follow me." They went outside to go to the other side of the manor. They made it to the gym.

Winston: "Here's the gym, Lara. Where you can practice your moves and become powerful."

Lara: "Wow. I'm speechless."

Winston: "Let me show the swimming pool."

Lara: "No way. I have my own pool?!"

Winston: "Certainly, Lara. You do."He showed her the swimming pool.

Lara: "Whoa, this is massive!"

Winston: "It is. Come. Let's go back to the living room."

Lara: "Alright." They went back to the living room.

Winston: "So, what do you think?"

Lara: "It's beautiful. I love it. Better than an old cabin."

Winston: "Yes, I agree with you, but bigger than a cabin." Lara smiles at him.

Man: "LC! You came!" A guy with dreadlocks and brown skin got up from the computer chair.

Lara: "Um, Winston. Who is this and how did he get into my house?"

Winston chuckles. "Lara, this is Zip. He is a computer technical guy and he gives you directions. Also gives you some good information."

Zip: "You got that right, Wins." He walks toward her and gives her a fist bump.

Zip: "Nice to meet you, hot cakes."

Lara: "Charmed."

Zip: "I like her already." There was another guy that was sitting in a computer chair. He has the same British accent like Lara's.

Man: "Lady Croft, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Lara: "Um, Winston? Who..."

Winston: "Lara, meet Bryce Turing. The best navigator and spokesperson in all of London." Bryce walked towards Lara.

Bryce: "Lara, I hope we'll be great partners." They shake hands.

Lara: "So do I."

Bryce: "I better to get back to work." He went back to his computer.

Winston: "Miss Lara?"

Lara: "Yes?"

Winston: "I hope you didn't forget about these." He took out a tray that has her new and improved pistols. "I know. You hunger for adventure."

Lara: "That I am." She smiles and held them in her hands.

(Title: Rise of the Tomb Raider/ Uncharted 4 Crossover Part 2)

(End of Prologue)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

10.9K 278 18
Lara and Nathan are married now and things have settled down. Lara meets Nathan's brother Sam and they traveled from the middle east to the Southern...
22.5K 803 15
|| Completed || Being a younger half sister to treasure hunters are not the most simple life. Getting brought to Italy to enter an exclusive, heavil...
2.7K 33 11
After uncovering the lost coffin of Sir Francis Drake, friends Nathan Drake and Ella Davis seek out the fabled El Dorado with the help of journalist...
7.2K 145 17
Lara Croft and Nathan Drake both survivors have kids now! A young boy named Trevor Sean Drake and a girl named Isabelle Rosa Croft. They set off to a...