Te me vas (prince royce story)

By disneyfairytales

Jenny is the perfect girl for any guy what happens when she's hired to be bachata singer prince royce fake gi... More

Te Me Vas (prince royce fanfic) chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Not a chapter:/
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
The End
The sequel

Chapter 8

1.2K 39 1
By disneyfairytales

:) hope you guys like it!! Oh and on chapter 5 something happened and it deleted my story but I had It on my notes so I pasted back in case you didn't get to read it.:)

~GEOFFREY'S POV~

I fell asleep crying yesterday. But, today I'm not going to cry or feel pain because today is Premios Juventud. I'm not going to show my feelings anymore. I'm going to keep them hidden. I'm hurt but I know Jenny can't break her contract so we have to go together. Enough of that I'm dressed in my tux and waiting for Jenny to come out. I haven't talked to her since that day but, I don't care she didn't want me to talk to her in the first place. She comes down all ready to go. I can't help but stare at her yea Im hurt but she looks beautiful in that dress. She walks up to me and says.

"Are you ready to go" she says almost in a whisper. I didn't respond I just opened the door for her since I know paparazzi is waiting outside for us. I hug her by the waist and close the door. Once we were in the car it was silent. I wanted to say something but I can't bare to listen to her voice.

"Geoffrey can we please try to be friends again" she says trying hard not to crack.

"Look I'm sorry for hurting you he kissed me and one thing lead to another I'm deeply sorry" she said after my silence. I didn't know what to say like what am I suppose to say. Hey I'm so happy for you and Josh. If only she knew how much she hurt me that day.

"Please say something" she whispered.

"What do you want me to say?!?oh I'm happy your going out with Jo-"

"Who said I was going out with Josh" she interrupted me.

"Tell me one thing. Why the hell did you kiss him" I said clenching my knuckles on the wheel.

"I didn't he did and I'm sorry. Wait who are you to tell me who I can kiss" she said shouting.

"You know what just leave it" I said.

"But-"

"Please just leave it" I know I probably sounded like a jerk but I meant it when I said I was done with her. I cried when I saw her with him and know she keeps saying she wants to be friends. Yea over my dead body. I'm probably overreacting but I mean it I'm done. I stopped at the red light and looked at Jenny. She was silently crying now I feel like a total jerk. She wiped her tears away but then little sobs came out of her mouth. I went to the nearest gas station there was and parked behind it. I turned to Jenny but she had her head down so she didn't know I stopped. I got her hand. She looked at me with puffy eyes.

"But- I- you- what-" she couldn't figure out her words. It was kinda funny.

"I'm sorry for everything" I said to her while I wiped her tears that were forming in her eyes.

"Why are you crying?" I asked her.

"Because I thought you hated me for what happened and for not wanting to talk to you. I'm sorry I hurt you too I kissed back but it didn't mean anything" she said as if we were going out but we weren't I don't want to rush into anything especially a relationship.

"Look it just hurt that you were kissing him because I- um because you told me you hated him and plus we are still fake dating" I said not wanting her to find out about the song. Until it was the right time.

"Well I'm sorry now will you be my ... Best friend?" She asked yay we're back to friends(note my sarcasm). But, I don't care at least we're not mad at each other anymore. But, it still hurts that she kissed him when I was about to sing to her.

"Of course" I say

"Yay now let me freshen up before go" she says getting her make-up out. I just stared at her. And took her pen thingy away from her hand and said.

"Your beautiful just the way you are you don't need this pen thingy okay" I said referring to the thing in my hand. She blushed and I put my hand on her cheek. I was leaning in and so was she but, I couldn't kiss her.......yet. Even though I kissed her before for the paparazzi.

"Sorry" we said at the same time. We got to Premios Juventud and posed together. We went inside and just played around with each other. I got a text from Stacy.

~TEXTS~

Stacy:

You have to make this relationship look real so far it looks like you two are being forced together and it's not supposed too!!

Me:

What am I suppose to do I'm not an actor I'm a singer

Stacy:

Stop playing around Geoffrey I'm not kidding

Me:

Who said I was playing around

Stacy:

Make it believable!!

Me:

What am supposed to do

Stacy:

You know what normal couples do make out outside in public, hold hands and take pictures together I don't know and I don't care just make it believable!!

~END OF TEXTS ~

I didn't bother to reply she was getting on my nerves. I looked at Jenny and saw that she was texting Stacy too. She looked pissed off.

"Hey everything okay?" I asked noticing her face looked like she was about to kill someone.

"Yea Stacy wants us to-"

"Make out in public I know" I interrupted her. She was about to respond but then the show started.(let's skip to where he wins his first premio and I'ma just put a pretend a speech to every award just in case you think he actually said it haha since Jenny doesn't exists).

"Y el ganador es PRINCE ROYCE!" I got up and gave a quick kiss to Jenny since you know I have to make it 'believable'.

"Gracias a todos mis fans que botaron por mi los amo y a mi familia and mi hermosa novia Jenny te amo gracias love you guys"(thank you everybody to my fans who voted for me and my family and for my beautiful girlfriend Jenny I love you thank you love you guys)I said. Oh yea that had to make our relationship believable. I went to my seat and whispered to Jenny.

"Did you like my speech?" She blushed.

"Totally" she said giggling she was so adorable. I received a text from Stacy it said.

Stacy:

Excellent that's the relationship I wanted to see!

She really is a pain in the ass. I showed the text to Jenny and she just laughed. Some guy came by to tell me it was time for me to perform. I waved to Jenny since there wasn't any cameras. I changed and was ready to perform.

~JENNY'S POV~

I waited for Geoffrey to perform man did I love darte un beso!!! I wish there were cameras for Geoffrey to kiss me. I know I'm cocky whatever I wanted to kiss him in the car but he was the one who ruined the moment. I'm not complaint though he did say my name in his speech and I'm his 'hermosa novia' lol I wish I was. The song started and everybody went crazy.

"Amarte como te amo es complicado......." His voice started but, it killed me a little when he flirted with the dancers even though I know it was an act. An act just like our 'relationship'. The song soon ended and he came back and he intertwined our hands I blushed so much I probably look like a tomato. He whispered in my ear.

"Was somebody jealous?" He said i could feel him smirking.

"No why would you say that" I said innocently.

"Don't deny it I saw you during the whole performance" he said winking at me.

"And what does that have to do with anything" knowing exactly what he meant he saw me rolling my eyes,and probably when I was clenching my knuckles.

"You know exactly what I mean" he smirked.

"Whatever mr. Prince" I smirked. He laughed and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Y el ganador es..... PRINCE ROYCE!" They said. Geoffrey got up and kissed me but, it was a little longer that the last one. I'm not complaining.

"Gracias a todas mis fans mi familia y todo esto lo debo dar gracias a mis madre y novia gracias los amo bye!!!" He came back and said.

"We better not hear anything from management" he whispered. I hit his arm playfully. I have a feeling today is going to be the best day ever with him. Other then when I met him. He won another award but it was almost the same speech as the first one that he thanks his family, me and his fans. After that it went by fast and we left to the after party. (I don't know if they really have after parties so just play along). We got to the after party and Geoffrey opened my door and put his arm around my waist. He kissed me for the cameras if only it was a real kiss. We walked in and there were so many Latin celebrities. Like Jennifer Lopez and Marc Antony. Yea I was a little nervous but hey I already met Geoffrey so it's probably the same thing they are all just regular people right. We went to the bar and Geoffrey took like 3 shots. He wasn't that tipsy but he kept laughing at every little thing. It was kinda funny though.

"Hey I....need to.....talk...to you"

Geoffrey said over the music. I raised an eyebrow and looked at him as he drank another shot.

"About?" I asked taking away his shot.

"Us" that reminded me of josh and how it ended up. I was getting a little scared.

"Why?" I asked clueless of what he wanted to talk about. There isn't an us. He took my hand and took me to a little room he closed the door and I sat on the floor and he came and sat next to me. It's so weird how it's exactly how josh and I kissed the other day well not really he hasn't kissed me......yet. But he had a lot of shots and beers he probably won't remember anything by tomorrow. I wanna know what he wants to talk to me about but, he keeps playing with his face.

"Does this make my eyes look big" he said as he widened his eyes yup he's drunk alright.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" I asked hoping he says something.

"I love you Jenny" he said

"I love you too is that all" knowing he meant as a friend.

"I don't know" god I hate drunk people sometimes. He got up and I did to. I was caught off guard when he kissed me. I kissed back but it tasted like alcohol. I knew it didn't mean anything but, I still enjoyed it. We kissed until it turned into a make out session and he pushed me to the wall. I wrapped my my legs around his waist and put my hands in his hair and bite his lip. He stopped to take a breathe and said.

"I love you Jenny" he said I smelled the alcohol as he talked. We left the after party and went home. Geoffrey wanted me to sleep with him so he put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. This was a night to remember. Hopefully he remembers in the morning.

~GEOFFREY'S POV NEXT DAY~

I woke up with a massive headache. I don't remember anything from last night except that part where we went to the after party. I look to my left and see Jenny peacefully sleeping. I smiled at the thought that we were friends again. I just laid on the bed until she woke up.

"Morning babe get up" I say getting up the bed. Which was a mistake because my head still hurt like crazy.

"Do you happen to remember anything from last night?" She asked and I saw some hope in her eyes.

"No w- did I sleep with another girl?" I asked panicking because that happened last time I got drunk. I saw her turn from hope to disappointment.

"No you didn't it's just that- you know what don't worry about it" she said I knew she keeping something from me but i don't know what it is. Maybe I said something that I wasn't supposed to.

"Do you want some Advil?" She asked trying to change the subject.

"Yes please" I said laying back down carefully. She left and I tried remembering anything from last night but nothing. What if I told her how I really feel about her and that's why she's sad because I don't remember. She came back with a glass of water and a pill.

"Did I say anything last night?" I asked trying to see if I did. I could see that her eyes brighten.

"Do you remember?" She said excited. I was going to play along to see what she will say.

"Yea?" I said that came out more like a question.

"Good because it would be awkward to hide it from you." What did we do!

"Why?" I asked to see if she'll tell me.

"You know we made out in the closet and then you said that you loved me" god I'm so stupid.

"We made out?" Shit I promised I wouldn't kiss her yet.

"Yea don't y- wait you don't remember do you? You tricked me" great now she knows I tricked her.

"Yea sorry I didn't mean too but I knew you wouldn't tell me so I had too" I tried to grab her hand but she took it away.

"You don't remember and I had to tell you!! Geoffrey you also said you loved me" she said the last sentence almost in a whisper. Why would I tell her that damn you alcohol.

"Jenny look at me" I said as she kept staring at the wall.

"What Geoffrey!" She snapped.

"I was drunk I didn't mean it" that came out wrong. Wow you are an idiot Geoffrey. Now she probably thinks that I love her as a friend.

"Whatever" she snapped and left my room and slammed the door. That didn't make my headache any better. I need to make it up to her and prove I really do love her. I got my iPad and searched my song the good thing I put it in my notes and now to sing it to Jenny. This time no one will mess it up no one.

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

Well guys I hope you liked it and I tried making it long. I also wanted to say I changed my twitter name it's

Yadhira Royce Rojas

;) anyway go follow me I have like only 13 followers. Plz vote and comment!!!!!😉😘😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
316K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...