-DISCONTINUED FOR NOW-

By Animalover9

DISCONTINUED -Pure Soul and a Warped One- She was alone, like most, until she found this strange book. A book... More

Another?
Training
Learn

The Akatsuki

506 43 7
By Animalover9

So yeah, as you can tell Hidan might be OC'd just a bit >-< I'm trying my best not too but yeaahhh... It's hard to get any character right besides your own!

Highly suggest you watch the video to the side =3=

Also to the side is a picture I created of the main character who so far is nameless! You might be able (you really can .-.) tell that I did not finish it ^-^" eheh. I'll get to it.. Maybe .-.

So yeah... Enjoy!~ ^0^

*****

I followed behind the intimidating Hidan, each step he took you could see the irritation grow on his face. " Don't you have any fucking ninja skills!?" He finally spat out at me. I shook my head, somehow managing to hold his gaze. " Unbelievable." He scoffed. " Didn't your parents teach you shit?" I shook my head again, answering a no. He stopped walking, roughly grabbing me by my arm. " That's it. I'm done with this walking shit." 

In a matter of no time smoke enveloped us and then poofed around us, revealing a huge cavern in front of our sights. A giant boulder blocking the way of what seemed to be an entrance. My eyes widen at all of this, including towards Hidan. How did he do that? Was it a jutsu? He quirked an eyebrow at my surprise. " Haven't you ever seen a jutsu?" I shrugged my shoulders. " N-Not really." He looked like he had more to question but left it be. Hidan walked up to the boulder, a small yawn escaping his lips as he knocked on it. " Hey Leader, let me back in." It was presented like a question but sounded as a demand.

I looked around, still back a couple steps from when we first poofed here. How strange. For years, or months, or... I forget exactly how time goes, but since what felt like forever, I suddenly have a place, maybe not to call home, yet it's still a place that I can be in. After all, for as long as I can remember I've been on the streets. I think-... I think my first memory was of when I was six? I was left behind by someone. Someone important? I don't remember... Since then, I've just wandered town to town. Alone. I looked down to my Jashinist necklace, touching it lightly. No, not completely alone.

" Get your ass over here, let's go!!" Hidan called, making me look up. The boulder was out a few feet, enough for someone to walk in. I jogged over to the other Jashinist, following him in. The first thing in sight was a very large, strange statue. I examined from behind Hidan, feeling smaller than usual with the giant statue in sight. Upon what appeared to be a hand from the statue was a man. His outline was dark from the shadows of the cave but his bright orange hair was still noticeable. " This is the girl?" The man spoke with a deep voice, making me hide myself fully behind Hidan. " Yeah, this is her." Hidan replied in a gruff tone, still unhappy it seemed. " Remember Hidan, she is your responsibility. If she dies, that is not-" Hidan let out a small laugh, interrupting the man. " Ah, no fucking worries about that Leader. Trust me, I got this shit." 

The 'Leader' didn't look too convinced yet nodded at Hidan anyway. " If she has any use to the Akatsuki, then we will see fit to use her." He added on. Hidan shrugged his arms, motioning all around carelessly. " Whatever." His arms went back to his sides and he walked on, leading us to darkened hallways. 

Akatsuki? What is that? I felt tempted to ask, however, I decided not. Hidan continued to lead until we reached a room at the end of one of the hallways. He opened the door and I followed him in, letting him close to the door behind me. " Alright well, I'm fucking tired, you can just sleep..." He looked around, with a raised eyebrow. Finally he gave up on a spot, just motioning around the small, empty room. " Just a find a damn spot." He mumbled, walking over to a single bed and plopping down.

The room was dark, as there was no candle lit. Saying that I had often walked in the night though, it wasn't too hard to make my way through the room. I looked around, seeing torn cloaks in the one corner. A small dresser across from it, in the middle of the wall. Hidan's bed and a small table next to the bed in another corner, up from the torn clothes. The door from the room, when it was opened would hit the corner down from Hidan's bed. So my only option left is... I turned to the corner, down from the dresser and sat in it. 

The floor of the room were cold, hard stones. Not very comfy or warm... I sighed softly. Then again, this is better than most days. I traced my Jashinist necklace. Lord Jashin... If this is what you have laid out for me than I will learn everything of Jashism from this man.

*****

" Hidan, the girl needs a bath and clothes, you know that, right?" Kakuzu  spoke, looking me up and down in the middle of the hallway. Hidan groaned, still tired despite having been awake for some little amount of time. " What the hell am I suppose to do about clothes?" Kakuzu looked to me, then back to Hidan. " Buy her some." Hidan scoffed. " No damn way! I'm not shopping for-" " Then ask Konan." Hidan stopped at Kakuzu's newest idea. " ..That could work." " After all, she should look semi-presentable before meeting the rest of the Akatsuki." Kakuzu said, before walking off down the hallway. " A-akatsuki?" I asked, looking up to Hidan.

" A group full of S-ranked criminals like myself." Hidan claimed, a proud sound in his voice. I nodded feeling lost. S-ranked? What does that even mean? S... Super? Super ranked? And criminal? What's that for? Super criminals... " You.. You don't know what that is, do you?" Hidan's eyes staring at my dumbfounded expression. I shook my head 'no'. He sighed. " Geez, you're stupid. Don't you know anything?" I shrugged my shoulders, taking the insult. " Well S-ranked is the highest fucking rank, while criminals are.. Bad guys. Got it, kid?" I smiled softly, feeling confident to learn something new. Something I didn't have to figure out on my own. " G-got it!" Hidan stared at me until rolling his eyes, walking down some random hallways. 

" Konan might have some clothes.. Although her tits are big so they might be baggy." He mumbled to himself. " Hm?" I voiced out, not understanding some things in that sentence. Hidan chuckled to himself, shaking his head and shrugging me off. " Hidan." A strong female voice called. Hidan spun around, making me spin around too. Hidan scratched the back of his neck. " Shit, I passed your door by accident." A woman, a very pretty woman, stood not amused by his antics. Her blue hair caressing her face and even in the dark lit hallways you could see her vibrant eyes. " You're looking for me?" The sentence came out more as a statement, either way Hidan nodded. " How the- Uh. Yeah, I'm looking for you." He cut off the first part, opting to agree with her statement. He continued, " I need girl clothes..." He waved towards me with a frown.

I looked down, to be an annoyance already... " Come." I looked back up, Konan beckoning me to the room behind her. Hidan started walking with but stopped at Konan's strong look. " Her. Not you." Hidan crossed his arms, mumbling some profanities as he went to lean against the wall. I began walking towards her, looking back to Hidan, almost for confirmation. He caught my look. " Hurry back." I nodded and hurried over to Konan, following her in her room.

The room was much like Hidan's. Plain. Except there was a small sized wardrobe in the corner and another door next to a dresser to the side. " What's your name?" Konan asked, still a stony look on her face, yet her voice was only a little bit softer. Just a little. " N-Name?" Konan quirked an eyebrow, rummaging through her dresser. " You don't have a name? Did your parents give you one?" My purple eyes trailed around the room. " No... I never knew them." " Who took care of you?" " Lord Jashin." Konan stopped looking through her dresser, turning to me. " Who took care of you physically?" I didn't answer. Physically? " I-I don't know." I answered truthfully. " No one?" She asked, going to her wardrobe for clothes.

" I guess... Just me. And some kind village-ers sometimes." Konan didn't ask anything else, just going through the wardrobe. " Hm. This should be fine for now." She had in her hands dark pants and a black undershirt. " I wear the shirt for when I sleep, so it should fit you fine." I nodded towards her. " T-Thank you." She set the clothes down on her bed and looked at the door that was next to the dresser. " In there is a bathroom, you can take a shower there."  A bathroom? I've used public bathrooms before for toilets but.. " What's a sh-shower?" Konan stared at me for a couple seconds, thoughts swirling in her mind. " ....Come with me." She walked to the door, guiding me along with her.

***** 

" I like the 'shower' but not this!" Tears staining at my eyes with Konan 'brushing' my hair. " Your hair is long and hasn't been combined in years, it needs it." She ran the brush down again, snagging it on knots. " Ow! Ow!" The shower had been relaxing along with the shampoo and soap so I thought brushing would be fun too but this was just plain painful. Seemingly more painful than getting stabbed in the leg. " It hurts!" I stressed, holding on to the Jashinist symbol. " I'm almost done." Her voice, through almost everything had remained monotone... Yet.. Still provided some kind of comfort. Konan was standing behind me while I sat on the bed, wearing the black undershirt that exposed my shoulders, and the baggy black pants that went to my ankles. 

The brush went down smoothly at last, ending the torture. " There. Now just do that daily or so and you'll have that hair looking well." I nodded to her, brushing the tears away. " How does it-t look?" Konan's face remained expressionless except for her lips that slightly curved upward. " You look very... Nice... Clean and.. Pretty." She hesitated on the last word. A smile made it's way to my face. " I-I look pretty!?" I've never, ever been called pretty before. Konan gave me a strange amused look, soon erasing it to nothing. " Hidan will be expecting you by now." I jumped from the bed. " I-I-I forgot!" Panic surged through me. He had told me to 'hurry back' and no doubt I took a very long time with the hair and the shower. I fast walked to the door, turning back to Konan. " Thank you." I whispered to he lightly. She didn't respond in anyway so I left, closing the door behind me. 

Hidan was leaning on the wall, looking bored and very irritated. " Uhm.. Hidan?" I softly called for him, not knowing what to expect. His head turned, eyes glaring at me. " It's about fucking time!!" He spat, stomping over. I looked down. " I'm sorry..." " Heh, you're lucky I have to teach you otherwise you'd be dead. Got that shit? Dead." I still kept my gaze to the ground, nodding lightly. " ..Well.. I'm hungry, time to get food." I looked back up, seeing Hidan start to walk away. " Food?" I asked, jogging to keep up next to him. " Yeah, food. Don't tell me you don't know what that is too." A make-fun humor sound in his voice. " I do.." 

He flung his hand behind him. " Then what's the fucking problem?" I twiddled my Jashinist necklace, feeling nervous. " It's just-... Am I getting some too?" His eye twitched in annoyance. " Why wouldn't you get some?" I stopped playing with my necklace, looking up at him with small hope. " So I'm getting food??" He stopped walking. " Alright little girl. First off, if you want to stay on my good side, which is hard enough saying I don't really have  a fucking good side, answer my damn questions first." I nodded my head vigorously. " Sorry!" Hidan rubbed his chin with a small grin. " And while we're at it, since I am teaching you, you might as well call me Master." " M-master?" His grin widen as he let out a laugh. " Yeah! I like the fucking tone of that!" 

I titled my head in confusion but left it be, letting him have his moment. " Let's get food then, there's a nearby village somewhere.." Hidan said, checking his memory as we neared the entrance of the caverns. " Oh yeah, what's your damn name?" He asked, like he had forgotten about it till right this second. " I don't have one." I answered back making him sigh. " Who the hell doesn't have a name?" I shrugged my shoulders, earning another eye twitch. " Another rule, if I ask you something, answer it with your words. Okay?" I nodded, then shook my head at my stupidity of forgetting. " O-okay!" He kept walking, through getting closer to the entrance. " You gotta have a name... So I'll just call you, Ko." " Ko?" He glared. " Don't like it, too fucking bad." I shook my head at him, smiling. " No, I really like it!" He scoffed, crossing his arms. " It means small or child.. Whatever." 

*****

" JASHIN, DID YOU REALLY THINK THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA!?" The common Goddess screeched at my ears. I didn't answer, still observing my two immortals through the portal. Both of them eating food. Hidan, being Hidan, staring at random women he found attractive in the restaurant. The child, or Ko, the name Hidan gave her, eating the food like she'd never have before. " Well, combining the two immortals seemed like something to do." I said, words drifting in the smoky air around us. 

Buddha, in the corner meditating like usual, let out a crack of a laugh. The Goddess, or just Hariti, steamed with anger. It wasn't too surprising. She was the God of protection of children, easy delivery, happy child rearing, and some other bullshit I can't be bothered to remember. Her story was an odd one, as she was a cannibal, eating human children when one of her own was taken. All in all, she repented and became the motherly figure she is now. " This is not a funny matter Buddha! That girl with a guy like Hidan will end terrible!! Oh, the things he might teach her!" She sighed, overly dramatic. " Hariti, you worry too much." Silenus and Dionysos chimed, both drunk and festive. Ah, the Greek Gods will forever amuse me. 

Hariti crossed her arms, glaring at them to me. " Jashin, why did you put those two together?" I shrugged within my throne of a chair. " I was bored? I thought it'd be interesting to put the innocent immortal with the fucked up one." Hariti groaned. " But why!? There's so many other followers you could have put the girl with!" " That is true, but these two are the only ones who have achieved immortally like ourselves. It's so... Interesting. Don't you think?" A cocky, taunt sound to my tune as I folded my black hands, except for the white lines streaking across, Hidan's curse mode resembling my looks. Infront of me, eyes on the portal showing Hidan taking 'Ko' back to the Akatsuki base. " Heh, heh. Did you know, the only reason Hidan joined Akatsuki was to gain a following in my name?" She narrowed her eyes. " Are the humans just a game to you?"

I shook my head lightly causing silver-white hair to fall over my face.Through the silver locks, my deep eyes reached her's. A sharp toothed smile curved on to my lean, sleek face. " No, no, of course not. They are just MY GAME."

*****

" There's a small training base at another exit through here-" Hidan motioned around at the dark hallways in the main Akatsuki base. "-So that's were I'll take you. You need some moves and a weapon." " Yes, Master." Hidan's lips cracked up to a smile. I titled my head in confusion once again, making my long, now silky, white hair flow to the left. He noticed, explaining, " It's funny... Just- Fucking walk faster." His voice came out gruff at the end and his walking sped up. " 'Kay."

We kept walking, coming to another exit that didn't have a boulder blocking it, no it was simply a door. Hidan opened the door, revealing the outside world. Blown up trees scattered around. Blood splatters on the dying grass. And surrounding the area was tall walls of the cave. " I-it's surrounded by the base?" I asked, looking to Hidan for an answer. " Yep." " KATSU!!" Hidan grimaced and I quickly hide myself behind him, avoiding a blast of dirt and rocks. " That's what you get, un! The Akatsuki doesn't need anymore members, go away!! Hm!" The blast cleared away, showing a younger, not my age though, blonde. He had long hair, hair that covered his left eye. He supported an Akatsuki cloak and continued to grin at the pain of a man wearing a swirly mask and average clothes. Another akatsuki member, down on all fours, looking almost like a scorpion was next to the blonde. " How tacky." The scorpion one spat out.

The blonde crossed his arms. " You just don't understand my way of true art, hm!" The masked man's arm twitched. " Uwah.. Tobi.. Doesn't feel.. Okay." The blonde twisted back to him, ignoring the scorpion's words of 'true art'. " Maybe you should have just left then Tobi, yeah?" Tobi suddenly hopped to his feet. " Ah! But I can be a useful member!" Hidan scoffed loudly, drawing everyone's attention. " We don't need anymore members, so you ought to leave before I sacrifice your ass to Lord Jashin." Tobi threw his hands up, shaking them. " No! No! I'm fine!-HEY! TOBI CAN'T BE A MEMBER BUT THE LITTLE GIRL CAN!?" Tobi pointed at me, still hiding myself behind Hidan.

" She's my student, not a member, so fuck off!" Hidan barked at Tobi making his shoulders slump. " But Tobi wants to be a member.." " Too bad, un!" The blonde added on, making his shoulders slump even more. " Tobi will leave for now... BUT TOBI WILL BE BA- " " KATSU!!" An explosion from the blonde sent Tobi flying, out of the training grounds. " That won't keep him gone for long, brat." The scorpion stated. The blonde waved him off, turning to Hidan and myself. " Who's the girl?" Hidan side stepped, revealing me. " She's none of your damn buniness." " He said before she's his student." The scorpion recapped. The blonde sighed. " Here I thought I was no longer the youngest Akatsuki, yeah."

Yeah? Hm? Un? Do people normally talk like that? 

I looked up to Hidan, and then to the scorpion. No, they haven't said anything like that, nor has any villager before. " What's your name, un?" The blonde asked, sending me a grin. " I am Ko." " Ko? Like small?" He snickered out. " Hehee, it's fitting, yeah." Hidan stared down at the blonde. " Something fucking funny, Deidara?" Deidara glared back. Two hotheads placed together didn't seeme like a good idea.

" Besides a girl following someone like yoursel-" " Brat. Stop now before Hidan kills you." The scorpion stopped the conversation that was soon to lead to a heated fight. Deidara sighed deeply. " Sasori, my man, you're not too much fun, hm." His voice through all of this remained a smooth sound. Sasori turned to me. " Ko, what's your opinion on art?" Hidan rolled his eyes. " Not this shit again, you know what, I'm going back to my damn room. Ko find me when you're done, let's see how your memory and directions holds." I looked to Hidan with worried eyes that he caught before he turned. He shrugged toward the air. " Think of this as your first task then."

Hidan walked off leaving me with Sasori and Deidara. " Well, un? What's your take on art, hm?" Deidara pondered, stepping closer. I stepped away from him, ending up closer to Sasori now. " Uh-uh-I-I haven't h-had time to thi-i-ink about art." I spoke softly, twiddling my Jashin necklace. " Do you find it to be an eternal peice of work? Something that'll last through the ages, remaining forever beautiful." Sasori said, his voice losing some of it's gruff tone in the explanation. " T-That sounds..." I couldn't think of a word, till one randomly appeared. " Peaceful." Sasori dipped his strange looking head. " It is. True art, is eternal beauty." 

" Uh!?" I gasped, surprised at the arm that wrapped around me, pulling me away from Sasori's direction. " Nah! You've got it wrong, yeah! True art is the beauty of that single fleeting moment of explosion!!" I looked up to Deidara, meeting his blue eyes. " What-What do you mean?" He grinned, letting me go and sticking his hand in to a sachel he had on him. " Like this, yeah." He pulled out his hand, my eyes seeing the mouths that were on his hands and a figure of clay that was pushed out from the and he put in the bag. It was formed in to a small clay bird. Deidara flung it in the sky, the clay coming to life and flying high up. " Whoa." I breathed out. The clay was moving? Is it a jutsu? Did he put chakra in it? " Keep watching, hm! KATSU!!" Deidara raised his hands in a sign, shouting out that word, 'katsu'.

The clay bird suddenly exploded in to a vibrant color. " Epp!" I jumped back, slightly hiding myself behind Deidara from the blast, yet kept my head out, scanning the sparks that blew back down to the ground. " You scared, hm?" Humor was clear in his tone, but the fear that was on my face was no longer there. I let go of Deidara, choosing to face him. " Ca-can you do that again?" Deidara grinned at my question. " Of course, yeah!" Deidara's gaze found Sasori's. " Hey Sasori, my man, I think it's safe to say she likes my art-" " Shut up, brat." Sasori interrupted, walking back in the base.

Deidara turned back to me. " So un, you wanted to see another blast, hm?" I nodded. " Please?" The grin that seemed common to his face, planted itself back. " Watch!" He threw out more clay from the strange mouths on his hands.

" KATSU!!"

*****

Ah, you guys like? ^-^

Welp, first off. Those Gods ARE REAL. >-> So uh... Please don't hurt me God/Goddesses ;-; I don' wanna die. This was just for the story! ....Although they are really fun to write X3 ...WHICH IS A COMPLIMENT!! QAQ *dives away from impending doom*

Second off. Once again, I'm trying not to OC the Akatsuki! Deidara might be a bit kinder or so and so but remember, this is sixteen year old Deidara! 

And finally. Eddie Rath is the rapper of the song to the side (and the Hidan song from the first chapter) He's pretty epic, always rapping Naruto stuff =3= Check him out on Youtube.

Please comment your thoughts!! >w< 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 1.7K 27
"First Book" The story of Serranae Sarutobi is about a young girl who parents are killed by a certain someone (you will find out in book 2). She bare...
9.6K 374 27
Ryku had vanished after trying to find Kisame, her long lost lover. But during the journey she came across a lake with a strange amulet within it. Sh...
1.2K 52 9
When he smells blood, Kisame embraces his inner shark, and an already fickle Itachi winds up completely unhinged. When Hidan finds him bruised and pa...
3.9K 115 26
Complete - book one? - humans had always belived in something bigger than themself. paranormal, aliens, dimensions... The list goes on. What Y/N d...