That Time That I Ran Away (CO...

By btsforever21

Zovia was an average 16 year old, boys, romance, friends, and of course shopping! But when something happene... More

Chapter 1 "Morning"?
Chapter 2 School!
Chapter 3 "The day"
Chapter 4 Bored
Chapter 5 "I'm here!"
Chapter 6 Why?
Chapter 8 Gone
Chapter 9 (Finale)
Authors note

Chapter 7 I will 'try'!

23 2 1
By btsforever21

The day after the drama happened with Isla and I. I tried to speak to her, but she just ignored me. So I just let my feelings go at the time. After that I continued to walk to class.

Time passed, over the day trying to speak to Isla at every opportunity that I had. But, she continued to ignore me, more and more. "I hate my life!"😰

After school as usual, I jumped onto my bed and cried. As I was crying I saw turned my head, and I saw a picture of Isla and I, hugging each other. Our smiles were as big as a rainbow.

I turned my head again back on to the left side of pink pillow, and continued to ball my eyes out.😫😭😭😭😭😰

It was another day at school, and I absolutely hated it. Because I felt useless to my teachers and friends. I no longer had feelings for anything.

Once I came home, from school, I had a snack. Which was a banana, and apple cinnamon oatmeal. Why I had such a healthy snack was, I was getting all my energy ready. To run away.

After I finished my snack, I grabbed my biggest backpack I had, and started grabbing food from the pantry. Like, tortilla chips, soups, nestle pure life waters (12), granola bars (cliff, quaker...), and some plastic spoons and forks. For clothes I grabbed the warmest clothes I had. Which was, my sweat pants, long sleeve nike and reebok shirts, lots of fuzzy socks (21), Nike sweaters, and comfortable sports bras. The last thing I grabbed was $1200 in case of food and clothing emergencies. And my phone, in case of any emergencies.

Once I finished getting ready, mom asked me.

Mom: "Where are you going?" She asked curiously.

"I'm going to my friends place for the night."

Mom: "Okay, have fun!!" She said enthusiastically.

--------------
Sorry, guys for the long wait for chapter 7.

So I made it longer.

Enjoy it!!!😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 88.2K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

182K 4.2K 18
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
48.5K 1K 54
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
17.1M 656K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...