Lucky

By wazzupcake

Cara Delevingne, one of the famous and in demand actress in the world, also known as Queen D, the life of a p... More

Hello!
Drunk in love
Humiliation
Just be yourself
The Interview
Confession
Too Late
Decisions
Bad day
Something is wrong
Take me back
No fucking way
Save you
Kardashian-Jenner
Bonding time
Sticky Notes
Waking up next to you
Think things through
Let's Talk
Bestfriend
Deeply, Madly and Crazy
Time off
Wait for me
City of Angels
Well, This would suck
We Always Do
Nightmare
New Friend
Magical
Never will be
Partners in Crime
Right thing
My Paradise
Bittersweet Goodbye
Please Read
Distance
Love is Love
Priorities
Surprise
Finally
Hey guys!
She said Yes! (Part 1)
She said Yes! (Part 2)
Important Note
She said Yes! (Part 3)
Burn (Special Chapter #1)
Hey
Lucky
New Story

Stars

8.8K 243 34
By wazzupcake

Hiya! An update guys. Sorry it took so long for me to update. School sucks but I still love it tho :) thank you for all your comments and votes! It inspires me to write more. I hope you would like this one! Please vote and comment your thoughts and give some ideas on how you want the story to go! Sorry for wrong grammars and spelling guys.

-A

Kendall's POV

"I wanna cuddle." I shyly whispered to the most amazing human being I know. Who by the way is currenty giving me the warmest embrace I had for over a month now.

I just wanna go home with her, go straight to bed, lay beside each other and cuddle until we both fall asleep.

Just like old times.

She just smiled at me and shook her head. "You really can't get enough of me, huh?" She teased and even wiggled her eyebrows.

"Shut up. I missed my bestfriend." I nudge her in the shoulder but she just gave me a weak smile in return.

Really Ken? Really?!

What?!

Bestfriend?

Shut up.

"Let's go then, because I missed my crazy Kenny too." She said, as she bend her elbows a little for me to hook.

As we went down the stairs, I can't help but to turn my gaze at Cara and tried to observe her. Her mood change from being so sweet and happy to being cold and stiff.

She's been quiet. I said to myself.

Yeah! She's been quiet since you rubbed the reality in her face. The back of my mind butted in.

What reality are you talking about?

Oh! Your such a difficult person Kendall. That even I your brain, is having a hard time talking to you.

Oh shut up!

I stopped in the middle of the steps and she immediately looked at me with confusion.

"Any problem love?" She asked with concern.

"Nothing. How about you?"

"What about me love?" She answered as if she doesn't have any idea of what i'm talking about.

I sighed a little before answering. "You seemed a bit..i don't know Cara. Tell me honestly, are you okay?" I asked a little more pushy than the normal way, I just want her to tell me the truth.

She slightly rub her palms together. A habit she absent mindedly do when she's tense or nervous. Ofcourse I knew this, it is one of the things that I immediately noticed, the first time we hangout.

"Huh? Ofcourse I am. Why'd you asked?" She answered but more of like, she lied.

She's not going down Kendall and you aren't too.

"No your not." I confidently told her, as I put my arms around my waist. A trick that I always manage to pull out, when I'm trying to challenge someone.

She laughed when she realized what I'm doing. "Nice try Ken." She chuckled and tried to put my hands down but I just stood there and remain in the same position.

She shook her head at me. "I am okay Kendall. Actually, scratch that. I am happy. Super happy." She continued beaming at me widely. I pause for a moment to try and look at her face, to see if she's still lying and I'm glad that she isn't. I can totally see the happiness in her eyes again.

"You're a very moody person." I remarked, but neverthless I smiled at her too.

"Are you reffering to yourself, love?" She tried to tease but I didn't even mind it at all, because all that I can notice is the way she called me 'love'.

It really never gets old.

I slightly pinch her cheek in return, that made her squirmed a little. "Why does everyone does that to me? Come on! My face hurts too." She complained while massaging it, but in return I lean in a little to kiss her now pink cheeks.

"You're so cute when you blush." I teased her as I intertwined our fingers and proceeded to walk dowstairs.

----------------------------------------------------

We were hand in hand as we reach our table. Only Kylie was there, sitting all pretty like she always do.

"Well! Well! Well! Look at these two dorkies. Really can't stand a day without drama." Kylie mockingly said at us, with a smirk on her face. She even clapped her hands which gathered attention from other people sitted near us.

I rolled my eyes at her. "Shut up Kylo." I irritatedly said but smiled after doing it.

What can I say? I'm in a good mood and no one can take that away from me.

Like what Cara always do, she assisted me to sit on the couch first before doing the same. I smiled and thank her.

She's so gentle.

We sat beside each other without even a gap between us,  to think that the couch have enough space to fit 5 persons in it.

I guess, That's how much we missed each other.

"I'm glad the two of you made up already." Gigi joined in the conversation as she sit beside my sister and gave her a smile which portrayed victory

I just look at them with curiousity.

Kylie then rolled her eyes on Gigi and started to remove things from her purse. "Fine! You won." She said defeatedly as she handed the purse to the taller girl.

What the hell?

"What the fuck is happening?" Cara asked as confused as I was. I just shrugged my shoulder off, because I also didn't know what is going on.

"Did they just fucking made a bet on us?" Cara asked me but still looking at the two with disbelief.

"Yes we did, and as you can see, I won!" Gigi excitedly exclaimed at us, as she put up the prize she just won.

That's when I get to realize what happened. My eyes grew so wide when I got to clearly see what Gigi was holding.

"Oh my god! You! That's my fucking purse!" I yelled at Kylie, while pointing at my purse which she borrowed from me two days ago.

"Well..It's Gigi's purse now so.." She said as if she sees nothing wrong with what she has done. She even took a sip of her margaritta after talking.

My sister can really be an annoying bitch sometimes.

Cara just shook her head at us while pulling me back to sit beside her. I was trying to reach for my purse that Gigi was playfully hiding behind her back.

"What is this bet even all about?" Cara asked as she successfully get a hold of me. I just rolled my eyes on Gigi while she's smirking at me.

"No big deal at all C. We just had an arguement on whether how many days are you going to last, without speaking to each other." Kylie started to explain.

"She bet for three fucking days! Can you believe it? You guys can't even last a day knowing that the other one is mad or something. Why even bet for three?!" Gigi continued, still amuzed at Kylie, she even gestured the number with her fingers.

I heard Cara laugh a bit while Kylie childishly push Gigi in the shoulder. On the other hand, I felt my cheeks burning when hearing what Gigi has said. It's true though, I can't even last a day knowing that Cara and I are not in good terms.

"You guys are unbelievable." Cara manage to say in between her laughters.

"It's okay though, after all it's her purse." Kylie said pointing at me. Gigi just stick her tounge out to my sister and I can't help but to laugh the two of them. "You guys are so childish." I commented.

"And you guys are so cute." A deep voice interrupted us.

We all turn around to find Harry smiling at us. I immediately felt my heart beating so fast, as if I just got caught doing something that I shouldn't do. I felt Cara removing her hands that was wrapped around my waist and adjusted a little bit to form a space between us.

"Hey girls." Harry greeted us. He lean a little to peck me on the lips. I wasn't ready for it, that i even pulled away immediately.

Cara. Somewhere deep inside me whispered.

I turn my gaze to look at her and see if she's okay but she just smiled at me. Its not her usual smile though.

How'd you say so?

Its not as genuine as she always is.

And why is that?

Maybe because she's not okay?

Why would she not be okay? The back of my mind questioned again.

I don't know! I just feel like i need to know if she is.

Its not as if she'll get jealous. She has someone now, right? She said that in her interview. And you have someone now too, he's actually right there beside you.

That's when I came back to my senses and I found all of them looking at me.

"What?" I asked not knowing a single thing of what just happened.

"Harry was asking you if your ready to leave." Gigi answered me and giving me a 'what the fuck is wrong with you' look.

I turned to look at my boyfriend and he was just smiling at me still waiting for my answer.

I looked at Cara once again and she's just staring at the floor while playing with her palms.

She's tensed? I asked to myself.

"Actually Harry.." I started. "Would you mind if I'll go with home with Cara? I just wanted to spend sometime with my bestfriend. It's been a month since the last time we bonded and the first thing I did when we got to see each other again, was to make her mad at me." I continued, hoping that he wouldn't object at all. Because if he would, we're gonna have our first official fight as a couple.

He looked at me first, then smiled after. "I wouldn't mind it at all. I'm glad that the two of you worked on it already." He said and smiled at the girl beside me.

Upon hearing his answer I instantly wrapped my arms around him. "Thank you!"

Finally! An alone time with Cara.

He chuckled at my bubbliness and stood up. " I better get going then. You ladies, have a wonderful night."

Kylie and Gigi just gave him a kiss on the cheek while Cara just smiled at him and shook his hand.

"I'll walk you to the door." I told him.

----------------------------------------------------

Just like what I said I accompanied him to the front door and just before he opened it to walk outside, I gave him a hug as a token of gratitude for him being so understanding.

"Take care." I said to him and he just smiled at me.

"Take care of yourself too babe, although I know that you would always be safe as long as you're with her. Just enjoy your time together okay? No more fighting. " He said enthusiastically and I chuckled a bit at him. He then opened the door and started to walk to his car, upon entering he looked at me again then wave his hand for one last time then drove away. As soon as he was gone I went back to where the girls are.

"Where is Cara?" That's the first thing that came out of my mouth upon seeing that Cara is nowhere to be found.

"Jeez Ken! Your boyfriend just went home and all you manage to look for is Cara. Relax will you? She just went to the garden." Kylie irritatedly explained to me.

I sighed in relief. I thought she went back upstairs to Stassy. "What is she doing at the Garden anyway?" I asked.

Gigi was the one who answered me this time, because my precious little sister was too lazy to even open her mouth. "She told us she needed some air." She plainly said and continue to do something in her phone.

I just nodded my head, grabbed my things and went to find my bestfriend.

----------------------------------------------------

Cara's POV

When you tried looking up at night and all the stars are so bright, that it illuminates the sky, it is definitely one of the most beautiful sight that you'll ever see. The stars shines so bright, that sometimes when you got to admire at it dearly, everything beside it blurries. And all you could focus your attention in, is on how beautiful it really is.

That's the same feeling I get everytime I turn my gaze at her. Except that when its her, I always get butterflies in my stomach. It's crazy how can someone give you those wierd things without them even knowing it and its so unfair, knowing that they would never feel the same way about you.

Earlier, when I saw her smile at Harry and she engulf him with an embrace when he's about to leave, Its the first time I saw how happy she was with him. And that's when I came up with the conclusion that,

Kendall Nicole Jenner is my star and just like it, she is impossible to reach.

"That's deep! I might drown." Upon hearing that voice, I immediately wipe the tears that escaped my eyes.

"Hey." I turn around and tried greeting her happily but ofcourse I failed.

I'm not really good in lying.

She walk up to me with a sad smile on her face. "Are you okay?" She asked, as we stand side by side.

I just stood there and nodded my head, as I continued to stare at the stars.

More of like, you just don't want her to see your face.

Shut up.

"You're not. I knew it!" She hissed at herself which got me to look at her.

"Hey." I called for her attention but she just continued to mumble things that I can't even understand. I can't help but to appreciate the beauty infront of me even though she look so tense while arguing with herself, she still perfect like she always is.

She's one of a kind.

I gently hold her face to look at me.
"I'm okay Ken, I'm really am." I honestly answered.

I really am okay.

She just sighed and rolled her eyes at me, refusing to believe what I just said.

"I'm happy because you're here with me." I continued while gently rubbing my palms at her cheek and I can't help but to smile when I saw it cheeks turning into rosy pink.

I am really happy that she chose to be with me and spend time with me, even though she can just have the best night of her life with her boyfriend. I don't want to assume but she made me feel so important.

She look at me for awhile as if trying to study me. I love how her beautiful brown eyes seem to strike my soul every single time she layed it on me. "Then why do you look so sad? It seemed like the opposite of what you're saying." She questioned, still with hint of sadness but not like earlier.

I gently place my hand in her waist and gave her a heart warming smile.
"I'm not." I stated while still holding her face.

"Yes you are." Ken answered back and she even point her fingers at my chest.

I giggled a little at her actions. "No Kendall, i'm not." I move in a little to lessen the space between us, as if trying to intimidate her.

Where did I get the confidence to do all of this things? I almost kiss her earlier at the hallway. And now I'm literally two inches away from kissing her again.

That's what you call alcohol Cara.

"Yes Cara, you are." She argued as she copied my move and lean in too.

She placed her hands in my neck that made me gasped for air. My heart skipped a beat when I got to realize how close we are to each other now, that I can almost hear her breathing.

"Nope." I popped the letter p at the end which made her chuckled, but still didn't move away from me.

"Mint Chocolate." She mumbled and I smiled at her widely.

She still can clearly distinguish it.

"Your favorite." I cooed.

She nodded her head at me. "It is Indeed. I missed the smell of it."

"Then maybe next time, i'll send you tons of my toothpaste." I tried to joked but she just slapped me on my shoulder.

"Its still different though.." She shyly whispered, looking at me straight in the eye.

"How come? Its the same tooth paste that i-"

"Its not you."

I immediately blushed when I heard what she said. I was caught off guard, I didn't expect that coming.

She was still looking at me intently and I can see that she also didn't expected that coming out from her mouth. I even saw her cheeks blushed harder and her hands shaking.

She's nervous. I can make her nervous.

"What do you mean?" I asked, trying to loosen up a little because I felt like my knees are turning into a jelly ace. I feel like I am going to collapse any minute now.

Why does she always have to give me hope everytime I tried to give up?

I saw her inhaled so deep, as if she needed it so badly. She closed her eyes and lean in, making our forhead meet. I felt at ease at the warm effect of our bodies being close to each other.

It felt so natural.

It felt so good.

It made me happy.

"It would never be the same without you."

I was lost of words at that very moment. All the doubts of having her had been thrown away. What she said gave me a new hope. It gave me something to hold on to. It gave me a reason to still believe,

That maybe someday, i would be able to reach for the star.

----------------------------------------------------

I'll update as soon as possible :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 2.1K 14
In this cruel world where surviving is a struggle, Kendall and Cara have been lucky enough to find true love with one another. Many call them the hot...
52.9K 1.2K 32
This is one of the most serious story of mine. Please read guys. I am inspired. Sorry for my first and second story.
541K 10.3K 48
Should I smile because were friends? Or should I cry because that's the only thing we can ever be? -Cara It's so hard to pretend to be friends with...
70.6K 1.5K 20
"I want to fall in love, I think. I've never. I know. Everyone I know's been in love or in relationships now and... There's only ever been... there's...